PDA

View Full Version : What will it take for TNA to surpass WWE and possibly start another Monday Night War?

Damndirty
01-12-2012, 10:09 PM
How can TNA fix itself up and put itself on par with WWE? Right now would be the opportunity while WWE's viewer turnup is shortening, so what exactly is it missing?

Lock Jaw
01-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Step 1: Production Values
Step 2: Better Writing

Go from there.

#1-norm-fan
01-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Umm... hmmm.... uuuh... I don't... think...

Nope, nothing. It's a lost cause.

Supreme Olajuwon
01-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Honestly, at this point, I don't think it's possible to save their image. They've been so terrible for so long that even if they did right the ship, people still wouldn't turn in.

Juan
01-12-2012, 10:19 PM
They should move to Monday nights and have X-Pac, Scott Hall, Brian Knobs, Jerry Saggs and Jeff Hardy on the show.

Juan
01-12-2012, 10:20 PM
In all seriousness, like Supreme says, I think the ship has sailed.

At this point, I think people would rather shit on Raw than watch TNA.

#1-norm-fan
01-12-2012, 10:22 PM
WCW had tradition on it's side. It was relevant right along with WWE's biggest periods, it had a rich history and was synonymous with wrestling right along with WWE. TNA can't do that. WWE is now alone in being synonymous with wrestling. It's like a football league trying to compete with the NFL. I just can't fathom how they can ever compete realistically.

CSL
01-12-2012, 10:43 PM
for the record, I tried to watch Impact tonight for the first time in god knows how long but it seems people can't even be bothered illegally streaming it

Rammsteinmad
01-12-2012, 10:51 PM
I thought the 'how can TNA improve' threads were usually near the end of the month?

Kane Knight
01-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Jesus couldn't save TNA.

CSL
01-12-2012, 10:57 PM
well at least he tried by stabbing John Cena in that bar all those years ago

teamXtremist
01-13-2012, 12:28 AM
they have to spend money like wcw did and bring in every body wwe let go.Theyd have to bring in guys like y2j whos allready back in wwe, batista anyone with name value ala wcw in the mid-late 90's .The problem is outside of the hardcore fan most people dont know who anyone is in tna other than a few top guys

Dirk Ziggler
01-13-2012, 12:38 AM
Only one person can save TNA...

http://adamdjohnson.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/hulk1.jpg

Evil Vito
01-13-2012, 01:19 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Never gonna happen. Terrible company. I can only hope that the good talents there find themselves elsewhere before long so it can finally be put out of its misery.</font>

Dirk Ziggler
01-13-2012, 01:25 AM
I agree that TNA can't stand toe to toe with WWE. But I don't want them going anywhere. TNA is nice to watch every once in awhile. And they aren't hurting anyone over on Thursday Nights. I'll watch TNA before I watch Superstars.

Rollermacka
01-13-2012, 01:27 AM
HLA
:naughty:

owenbrown
01-13-2012, 02:10 AM
Tim Tebow couldn't save TNA.

Fixed

KIRA
01-13-2012, 02:24 AM
I'd say A pact with Satan

but I think they pissed that one down their leg the first attempted Monday night war

The MAC
01-13-2012, 04:02 AM
"fire russo , hire heyman " :shifty:

Paul Heyman
01-13-2012, 06:11 AM
With a name like TNA they will never get big. The name just doesn't say wrestling.

Tom Guycott
01-13-2012, 06:23 AM
How can TNA fix itself up and put itself on par with WWE? Right now would be the opportunity while WWE's viewer turnup is shortening, so what exactly is it missing?

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/8/2010/06/7309a19e0b839cfcf682f344449fe7eb/original.jpg

"WHY DID WE SUCK??? HOW COULD WE NOT SUCK IN THE FUTURE???"

GD
01-13-2012, 06:57 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W1BYfM6Pjog#t=0m2s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MoFo
01-13-2012, 08:00 AM
Step 1: Production Values.

+1

Heres a game if you're bored. Spot the mistakes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/flushplease/154099_148041748576816_100001129754943_216746_500559_n.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/flushplease/crimsom2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/flushplease/jersery.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/flushplease/pound.jpg

Raven Reaper
01-13-2012, 08:36 AM

Well, TNA had Mickie James and Madison in a steel cage match for next week. While WWE divas don't have that... So yeah, WWE, NOT TNA, is really missing putting women in steel cage matches.

Corporate CockSnogger
01-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Raven Reaper, I've noticed you only seem to comment on female wrestlers. Why is that? Big fan of your movie reviews btw.

#1-norm-fan
01-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Well, TNA had Mickie James and Madison in a steel cage match for next week. While WWE divas don't have that... So yeah, WWE, NOT TNA, is really missing putting women in steel cage matches.

Now if only women could wrestle...

Kane Knight
01-13-2012, 08:50 AM
well at least he tried by stabbing John Cena in that bar all those years ago

Yeah, but that backfired.

they have to spend money like wcw did and bring in every body wwe let go.Theyd have to bring in guys like y2j whos allready back in wwe, batista anyone with name value ala wcw in the mid-late 90's .The problem is outside of the hardcore fan most people dont know who anyone is in tna other than a few top guys

So basically, do what they've been doing for years.

Fixed

There's a difference?

Oh yeah, Jesus can THROW.

I'd say A pact with Satan

but I think they pissed that one down their leg the first attempted Monday night war

Or as TNA calls it, their shining moment.

Kane Knight
01-13-2012, 08:52 AM
Now if only people gave a fuck about women wrestling...

#1-norm-fan
01-13-2012, 08:54 AM
I stand by my original comment

Nicky Fives
01-13-2012, 09:25 AM
a miracle [/thread]

Corporate CockSnogger
01-13-2012, 10:37 AM
Yeah, Hulk Hogan couldn't get casual people watching it. It's general shite product can't get wrestling fans watching and has turned it into a joke. At this point the only chance it has is if WWE folds.

Steveviscious89
01-13-2012, 10:45 AM
I agree that it would take a lot of money to put them in position. I also agree they would have to change their name. I honestly can't believe they gave themselves that name to begin with. It kind of makes you not want to take them seriously right off the bat. They can change the name of their show, but it isn't hiding the true name. They would have to literally hire people away from WWE, not wait for them to get fired or 'retire'. It wouldn't hurt if they, once they did get more viewers, built up some really good stars of their own because the won't be able to depend on hired away star power the same that WCW did.

Anybody Thrilla
01-13-2012, 02:34 PM
TNA is fun, but they won't be able to compete with WWE. That's really all there is to it.

Eklipse
01-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Use the ring apron for advertising....wait....nevermind...

JimmyMess
01-13-2012, 03:01 PM
They need ....

... an bottomless bank account
... three of the biggest WWE stars to jump ship
... no 90-day no-compete clause preventing said ship-jump
... a MAJOR network deal

basically, they're fucked! :)

Emperor Smeat
01-13-2012, 03:43 PM
A major rehaul along with spending a couple of years rebuilding around the youth just to restart any realistic chance of having another "Monday Night War." They have the talent and finances right now but the writing and long term direction is a complete mess and has been like that ever since TNA debuted.

I think this year TNA celebrates its 10th anniversary which is an achievement for them surviving that long but in terms of how much they've grown or improve, its not that much. WCW's 10th anniversary (1992) already had them set to start the Monday Night War and Ted Turner's 10th year (1998) owning the company already had them overtaking the WWF and the NwO being the biggest thing in wrestling.

Xero
01-13-2012, 03:46 PM
The entire office out of power from Dixie Carter down, ditto to the writing team and years worth of build.

Lock Jaw
01-13-2012, 04:05 PM
All the Main/Upper Card people in WWE simultaneously jump ship to TNA.

Kane Knight
01-13-2012, 04:21 PM
TNA is fun, but they won't be able to compete with WWE. That's really all there is to it.

Wait, TNA is fun? When did that happen?

...Unless you count MST3K style fun, in which case....

They need ....

... an bottomless bank account
... three of the biggest WWE stars to jump ship
... no 90-day no-compete clause preventing said ship-jump
... a MAJOR network deal

basically, they're fucked! :)

You forgot "A massive captive audience."

Lock Jaw
01-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Yeah, the current captive audience could definitely be expanded.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/somerset/content/images/2008/01/21/sheep_pen_470x350.jpg

Tom Guycott
01-13-2012, 05:02 PM
As much as this thread is about making fun of iMPACT WRESTLING, I kinda have a legit answer:

Treat their business like a marathon instead of a sprint.

They keep acting like the next big publicity stunt (be it "celebrity", some recent WWE aquisition, or one of the 800 "they're coming" angles they ran) is going to instantly get them over. If it doesn't work in a couple weeks, they scrap it and go to the "new direction" card.

Honestly, even WWE didn't get where it is overnight. I remember some of the WWF shows that aired on TV when I was little (early-mid 80's)... shit wouldn't even fly at a HOUSE SHOW nowadays. Jobber vs unknown curtain jerkers, main events of "Brooklyn Brawler vs..." and if we were REAAAAALY lucky, we'd get a canned promo from someone we believed to be worth a shit.

Now if only women could wrestle...

Now if only people gave a fuck about women's wrestling...

Case in point, they actually had a collection of women who could more or less do just that. They built a division, garnered interest, and even warranted an all Knockouts Impact once that was actually entertaining. They even had enough of a roster to have a women's tag title make sense. It was something that made them a bit different than WWE. Then what happened? Next new direction. Granted, this isn't the perfect example, as there were certainly a lot of pissed boys in the back wondering why uteri are getting more and more of their TV time, but you can apply this to pretty much every division in TNA at some point in time. Let's build the X-Division-eh, fuck them, let's emphasize tag t- oh, look, A BIG NAME, LET'S SIGN IT FOR INSTANT RATENGZ!!!

There is no reason there should be weekly clusterfuck finishes and bi-weekly heel/face turns from the same person to the point that no one knows or cares if they're face or heel. There should be no reason why when the fans decide to get behind someone (like Pope a couple years ago, or MCMG when they were arguably the most over tag-team, if not even ACT in TNA) they shouldn't be pushed to the moon, or at LEAST get *matches* sometime before the next PPV. There's no reason why someone like AJ Styles shouldn't be considered a GOD by now and be the franchise that Sting was to WCW or, er, "The Franchise" was to ECW.

There's no way TNA can succeed or grow, even with all the money or exposure in the world, even if they fired Russo, hired Heyman and legit got EVERY superstar from WWE that participated in that "walk out" (let's pretend it wasn't an angle, and everyone got pissed about HHH's comments about the broom) if they don't take TIME to cultivate anything they DO have and stop expecting instant results.

Seriously, we don't even care enough to actually consistantly call it iMPACT WRESTLING... they changed the name and we don't care. It's still TNA.

Kane Knight
01-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Yeah, the current captive audience could definitely be expanded.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/somerset/content/images/2008/01/21/sheep_pen_470x350.jpg

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

Theo Dious
01-13-2012, 07:05 PM
The only thing that TNA would really need to take on WWE would be sensible booking over a long period of time. Every problem TNA has ever had goes back to violating this basic principle of wrestling; hiring the likes of Russo, Hogan, and Bischoff; hanging their hat on the stars of yesterday; not building the company on their own home-grown talent. If they would devote themselves to steadily building a good product, in a few years' time they could easily be viable competition. There seems to be some odd curse though that the highest levels of potential direct competition to WWE have absolutely no idea what it takes to build a long-term company.

addy2hotty
01-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Elvis.

Kane Knight
01-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Case in point, they actually had a collection of women who could more or less do just that. They built a division, garnered interest, and even warranted an all Knockouts Impact once that was actually entertaining. They even had enough of a roster to have a women's tag title make sense. It was something that made them a bit different than WWE. Then what happened? Next new direction. Granted, this isn't the perfect example, as there were certainly a lot of pissed boys in the back wondering why uteri are getting more and more of their TV time, but you can apply this to pretty much every division in TNA at some point in time. Let's build the X-Division-eh, fuck them, let's emphasize tag t- oh, look, A BIG NAME, LET'S SIGN IT FOR INSTANT RATENGZ!!!

You're actually preaching to the choir, and I think a lot of people have said this before. But I also think people have got bored with saying TNA should take its ritalin.

That is a bad example, mostly, because I don't think there's much anyone can do to make wrestling fans care about women performers en masse. But I still take your point. I'm just resigned to think that this is about as likely as them stealing away several main eventers from WWE.

Providence Peep
01-13-2012, 09:10 PM
This is off topic, but did you guys hear about Hogan's dental surgery?!

Move over Abyss, Hulk Hogan has a thumb tack embedded in his face. Really.
TMZ.com featured a story this afternoon that TNA's Hulk Hogan was forced to undergo emergency dental surgery after accidentally having 50 stitches ripped out of his mouth.

Hogan underwent surgery for dental implants in October, having a sinus graft as part of the procedure. When he went to a cosmetic surgeon to begin the implant procedure and a mold in his mouth was removed, 50 stitches from a donor bone previously implanted were ripped out.

Last night, Hogan needed additional surgery as antibiotics were not helping with an infection he suffered following the surgery. CATscans revealed that a metal tack had accidentally been left in his mouth, forcing Hogan to undergo another surgery to remove it and clean out the infected area.

teamXtremist
01-13-2012, 09:51 PM
This is off topic, but did you guys hear about Hogan's dental surgery?!

Move over Abyss, Hulk Hogan has a thumb tack embedded in his face. Really.
TMZ.com featured a story this afternoon that TNA's Hulk Hogan was forced to undergo emergency dental surgery after accidentally having 50 stitches ripped out of his mouth.

Hogan underwent surgery for dental implants in October, having a sinus graft as part of the procedure. When he went to a cosmetic surgeon to begin the implant procedure and a mold in his mouth was removed, 50 stitches from a donor bone previously implanted were ripped out.

Last night, Hogan needed additional surgery as antibiotics were not helping with an infection he suffered following the surgery. CATscans revealed that a metal tack had accidentally been left in his mouth, forcing Hogan to undergo another surgery to remove it and clean out the infected area.

thats fckn horrible

Damndirty
01-14-2012, 02:52 PM
I think TNA would have to restart from scratch if they want to gain anything that relates to good momentum, and possibly even wait until the number of WWE's viewers decreases to their level, but seeing the difference in the size of each one's audience....... that won't happen for a long time, if ever. That's not to say I wouldn't like to see it given a chance, but all in all, TNA is really screwing itself over with this whole shoveling of WWE's excrement.
I did notice them acknowledging WWE with a legendary status, which is wrong for a rival federation to do. They need to piss on the WWE and do things their own way, not how WWE/WWF/WCW/ECW did and is doing things.

RiX1024
01-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Simple, a good production value, a lot of cash, a lot of advertising, better writers e.g Paul Heyman, focus on their own stars and a better tv deal.

Gertner
01-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Nobody cares about Professional Wrestling anymore, so it's next to impossible for TNA to do this. They'd have to basically steal the WWE's audience, which will never happen. If they were going to create a mass of new wrestling fans it would have happened already since really the closest thing to Pro Wrestling is MMA and Impact either had a lead in or lead on The Ultimate Fighter. It's just never going to happen.

RiX1024
01-14-2012, 03:04 PM
another one....turn TNA into an MMA company.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2012, 12:52 AM
TNA actually seems to keep more consistent ratings than the WWE. They're not even up to SmackDown! yet, mind you, but they seem to have less of a drop each week, and sometimes even have a gain. They also seem to regularly beat the WWE in the UK, too. But if they really want to start making money, then there are some simple things they can do:

1. Start making PPVs mean something, or dramatically cull the number of events you charge for.
Right now TNA seems to use PPV to build to television, and I don't think anyone should really need it explained to them why that is a bad thing. Basically, if you are paying for something that is advertising something free, then you're business is backwards. Most recently, at TNA's Genesis PPV, Robert Roode got disqualified in the main event against Jeff Hardy. I understand that TNA wants to build some faces for Roode to defend his title against, and they want to get him over as a chickenshit heel -- but you need to pick your battles. What is wrong with having Roode beat Jeff Hardy cleanly, whilst setting up James Storm to be the #1 Contender with a victory over Kurt Angle?

It's been reported that TNA does not do too well with PPV buyrates, but they seem to do nothing to really boost that problem. I'm not sure how the PPV did last year, but at least Destination X was an attempt at presenting an interesting event. Maybe if TNA cut their number of PPVs, and used them for "special moments." For example, a case could be made that an ultimate PPV could be made out of:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Robert Roode (c) vs. James Storm

Three-Way Classic Rematch
AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Samoa Joe

Jeff Hardy Redeems his Victory Road debacle
Sting vs. Jeff Hardy

TNA X-Division Championship
"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries (c) vs. "The Greatest Wrestler in the World" Kurt Angle

TNA Knockout Championship
Gail Kim (c) vs. Mickie James

Street Fight
Rob Van Dam vs. Bully Ray

TNA World Tag Team Championship
The Motor City Machine Guns versus any tag team in the world

If TNA used PPV to create new stars, and give fans "can't miss" classic matches and moments, then their events would be worth watching. As it is, you get most of your developments the iMPACT! after their PPVs.

2. Start charging for attendance.
I'm not sure if TNA has started doing this yet. But basically, if you don't believe that your product is worth something as little as a $10.00 entrance fee then why the fuck should I give you my money? It certainly won't change all of TNA's problems overnight, but if your fanbase is paying for it, they have expectations -- which means you'll be putting on a show at least worth that much. If you make more money, you are growing as a company.

3. Stop changing direction all the time.
Right now, TNA is going forward with Robert Roode as TNA World Heavyweight Champion, which I think is a good move. But it would not surprise me if by August, Roode is a babyface that wears dresses to the ring. TNA often tries to push too many guys, and it creates what The Simpsons effectively referred to as "Three Stooges syndrome." If you are trying to convince people that Jeff Hardy, James Storm, Matt Morgan and Crimson are all top babyfaces in the company, for example, then none of them are going to be able to break through that door and become the top babyface. Right now, TNA needs to get behind one guy (and it seems like they do want that to be James Storm), and they need to use Jeff Hardy as kindling to make Roode a more credible obstacle on Storm's route to the top of the business.

TNA will often really promote a dude, and then the next month he's not even in the company. It was not too long ago that Douglas Williams was tearing it up as a wrestler's wrestler and dominating the X-Division. Now he finds it hard to get booked and is selling a piledriver injury from Gunner, who is TNA's new flavour of the month. But if Gunner is now used to put over, say, a once again serious Eric Young -- what is the point of it all?

4. Stop trying to be like WWE and start being like TNA.
One word that TNA has often tried to present itself as is an "alternative." But seriously, what's so different between TNA and the WWE? If TNA listened to the complaints of WWE fans and actually presented a product with more emphasis on wrestling, less ridiculous gimmicks, talented being pushed on the basis of ability, so on and so forth -- they might make a little more ground. Basically they're giving you a choice between Coke and Pepsi, though.

Damndirty
01-15-2012, 09:01 PM
I agree wholeheartedly about their focusing on one primary face, and not many.

If this goes right, they should not have Roode lose the title to anybody until he gets to Crimson, who I suppose they might have big plans for (undefeated streak and all). This might be a main event to flock to, and the stipulation should some way assure fans a good length of an epic match no matter what (NO FAST WIN!!!!!), and have it end with Crimson winning with his finisher and becoming champion. If this doesn't happen, then TNA will have proven that they don't care about the product and have given up before even trying.

This will be two young originals with really good stats who deserve this, and I will definitely be watching TNA more if this match happens and a great feud between them starts. If TNA buries them before they even get this chance, it will lose every shred of confidence I had in it and I know I won't be alone, and these two stars will need to get off the sinking ship and go somewhere else that is willing to make the effort.

Captain of Fun
01-15-2012, 11:31 PM
Dragons.

Damndirty
01-16-2012, 12:19 AM
It ain't gonna happen till they do something radically new or start using their originals correctly. The only ex-WWE/WCW main eventer that worked good was Jeff Hardy in his heel stage because he wasn't ever a heel on his own before, but that fucked up quick when they buried him as fast as they could.

owenbrown
01-16-2012, 12:43 AM
not even NOID winning the Powerball and Mega Millions when they are both at record jackpots combined and buying TNA could help them

Damndirty
01-16-2012, 12:58 AM
TNA will always have a chance as long as it's on the air. The moment it's not anymore, then we might as well forget that it exists.

Mr. Nerfect
01-16-2012, 02:39 AM
I agree wholeheartedly about their focusing on one primary face, and not many.

If this goes right, they should not have Roode lose the title to anybody until he gets to Crimson, who I suppose they might have big plans for (undefeated streak and all). This might be a main event to flock to, and the stipulation should some way assure fans a good length of an epic match no matter what (NO FAST WIN!!!!!), and have it end with Crimson winning with his finisher and becoming champion. If this doesn't happen, then TNA will have proven that they don't care about the product and have given up before even trying.

This will be two young originals with really good stats who deserve this, and I will definitely be watching TNA more if this match happens and a great feud between them starts. If TNA buries them before they even get this chance, it will lose every shred of confidence I had in it and I know I won't be alone, and these two stars will need to get off the sinking ship and go somewhere else that is willing to make the effort.

I actually would not go with Crimson as a main event choice in TNA right now. James Storm is the person I would hang my hat on, and TNA's booking seems to suggest that they are going to give him a shot very soon. I'd have Storm beat Roode, and then Bully Ray steps up to face Storm as a stop-gap challenger. Storm defeats Ray, and Roode comes back for revenge -- probably in a Steel Cage Match at Lockdown. Storm retains there and then gets another victory over Jeff Hardy at whatever they call their May PPV. It gets Storm through as TNA World Heavyweight Champion until Slammiversary.

Heyman
01-16-2012, 03:22 AM

The only thing that would make TNA competitive with the WWE at this point, was if they signed The Rock....and The Rock made consistent appearances for TNA.

Neither of those would happen.

Case closed.

p.s.__________A Brock Lesnar signing might also do the trick. Lesnar is close friends with Paul Heyman and TNA may also be far more willing to accomodate a light schedule for Lesnar.

Mr. Nerfect
01-16-2012, 05:44 AM
Was actually going to bring up the Lesnar thing before you said it. The WWE could pay Lesnar more money out the gate, but as far as his preferred schedule goes, Lesnar could really turn heads while working the most relaxed schedule possible in TNA.

Damndirty
01-16-2012, 09:03 AM
I actually would not go with Crimson as a main event choice in TNA right now. James Storm is the person I would hang my hat on, and TNA's booking seems to suggest that they are going to give him a shot very soon. I'd have Storm beat Roode, and then Bully Ray steps up to face Storm as a stop-gap challenger. Storm defeats Ray, and Roode comes back for revenge -- probably in a Steel Cage Match at Lockdown. Storm retains there and then gets another victory over Jeff Hardy at whatever they call their May PPV. It gets Storm through as TNA World Heavyweight Champion until Slammiversary.

James Storm though reminds me too much of a long haired Stone Cold, with the beer drinking redneck attitude, which is why I don't think he'd be the right choice yet.

Damndirty
01-16-2012, 09:08 AM
I also support the idea of Lesnar getting into TNA with Heyman. Heyman needs to have a major backstage role, if not take the company over completely to make things right.

Kane Knight
01-16-2012, 09:37 AM
not even NOID winning the Powerball and Mega Millions when they are both at record jackpots combined and buying TNA could help them

Of course not.

That's like saying "Not even a bullet to the head could cure your mom's cancer."

Aguakate
01-16-2012, 10:36 AM
This will never happen. If there ever is another "Monday Night War" (which I doubt), it won't be TNA who goes at it with WWE.

#1-norm-fan
01-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Of course not.

That's like saying "Not even a bullet to the head could cure your mom's cancer."

Well, it could if you think about it...

Innovator
01-16-2012, 11:02 AM
The only Monday Night War that would work today would be if UFC held weekly fights on Monday nights.

Kane Knight
01-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Well, it could if you think about it...

No, even technically, it only prevents her from dying from it. It doesn't actually cure anything.

#1-norm-fan
01-16-2012, 11:14 AM
Well the cancer dies.

Kane Knight
01-16-2012, 01:03 PM
Not necessarily. :p

#1-norm-fan
01-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Well if the cancer in this analogy is the current TNA product, a bullet to the head would probably be the best option.

Kane Knight
01-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Well if the cancer in this analogy is the current TNA product, a bullet to the head would probably be the best option.

So we're agreed Noid would kill the product.