PDA

View Full Version : *sd spoilers 1/20*

Juan
01-18-2012, 01:09 AM
WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)

* World champ Daniel Bryan comes out first for a promo. Explains that what the Big Show did last week was a sin and that he pretended to be sorry. The crowd is all over Bryan as a heel. Bryan is awesome in this role. He says AJ put herself in that position because she loves him. He says Show should do the right thing and just quit. Don't know how this will come off on TV but the crowd hates this guy.

* Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Hornswoggle is up next but Justin Gabriel comes out to defend Hornswoggle and it's Gabriel vs. Rhodes. Rhodes gets the win.

* The first Roulette segment is up with Mark Henry in the back. He spins and the match against Daniel Bryan tonight for the World Title will be a Lumberjack Match.

* WWE Tag Champions Primo and Epico defeated The Uso Brothers.

* A dance-off between Vickie Guerrero and Brodus Clay actually takes place. Clay wins and Vickie tries to make up for her poor performance but William Regal comes out and saves her the embarrassment by walking her away. Clay takes it the wrong way and disses Regal. Clay challenges Regal to a dance off but when Regal dances, Clay runs him over. Clay ends the segment with a celebration in the ring.

* In another Roulette match, Sheamus faces Wade Barrett in a Tables Match. Jinder Mahal comes out which leads to Barrett putting Sheamus through the table for the win. After the match, Mahal attacks Sheamus but gets put through another table.

* Ted DiBiase vs. Hunico in a Flag Match is up next. DiBiase gets the win after retrieving the US flag.

* Backstage segment with Drew McIntyre and Teddy Long. Teddy fires drew. Teddy's assistant Santino Marella asks for Drew to be re-hired and challenges him to a match. They do the Roulette wheel and it's a Blindfold Match. Drew isn't fired if he wins.

* Santino vs Drew McIntyre blindfold match. It makes Rick Martel vs. Jake Roberts look like Flair vs. Steamboat. Pure comedy. Santino wins with the Cobra. Guess Drew is fired again!

* Lumberjack Match for the World Heavyweight Title between Mark Henry and Daniel Bryan ends in a No Contest after when Lumberjacks attack both of them and Bryan walks out. The Lumberjacks start brawling and Henry escapes. Sheamus cleans house and the show ends with him standing alone in the ring.

Evil Vito
01-18-2012, 01:10 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Why has Drew McIntyre's career gone to shit?</font>

Skippord
01-18-2012, 01:12 AM
so do tables/flag matches count for Survivor?

Mr. Nerfect
01-18-2012, 01:13 AM
Drew McIntyre will come back in a roaring way. He's got so much potential. They're just putting him through the ringer for the moment.

Also, the report I read was really complimentary of Daniel Bryan's promo and heat. Sounds like his heel character is really taking off.

Captain of Fun
01-18-2012, 01:56 AM
sounds like utter shite mate

oi oi oi

FourFifty
01-18-2012, 02:49 AM
Also, the report I read was really complimentary of Daniel Bryan's promo and heat. Sounds like his heel character is really taking off.

It's a damn shame they couldn't put the title on him BEFORE he got over... just saying.... Swagger as champ > Daniel as champ.

Indifferent Clox
01-18-2012, 09:16 AM
Are you fucking kidding me? Even in terms of booking swaggers reign sucked. Lets not talk about the fact that he botches in every match he's in.

Ermaximus
01-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Cody vs Gabriel sounds like a good match.

Wade vs Sheamus also.

Really hard to enjoy roulette episodes as they kind of always seem to be so goofy more so than entertaining.

Mr. Nerfect
01-19-2012, 06:15 AM
It's a ████ shame they couldn't put the title on him BEFORE he got over... just saying.... Swagger as champ > Daniel as champ.

Swagger was indeed great as champ. Never got why they took the World Heavyweight Title off him when they did. And if they did do the change, I always felt that CM Punk would have been a more pressing choice.

Right now, I don't want to see anyone as World Heavyweight Champ more than Daniel Bryan on SmackDown!, though. Bryan should be having over-the-top celebrations for a long, long time.

Mr. JL
01-19-2012, 08:46 AM
Word has it the Big Show hurt his back in ther dark match of SD!

Not too sure how this may shake things up.

#BROKEN Hasney
01-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Word has it the Big Show hurt his back in ther dark match of SD!

Not too sure how this may shake things up.

As long as it's not a tear-duct injury, I'm sure they can continue his current angle.

What Would Kevin Do?
01-19-2012, 11:12 AM
As long as it's not a tear-duct injury, I'm sure they can continue his current angle.

They could put Bryan over HUGE if they have DB take out Show on Raw or Smackdown next week. They just have to do it in a realistic way.

Actually, if they could, it would be amazing if they had DB lock the guillotine choke on SHow outside the ring, and just have show carry him around, until show "passes out" and essentially falls right off the ramp with the hold still on (so DB essentially ddts him right off the ramp).

It'd be pretty slick.

#BROKEN Hasney
01-20-2012, 04:35 PM
The Epico & Primo/Uso's match is a tornado tag-match. I love these,t hey should do it more often. Great match.

#BROKEN Hasney
01-20-2012, 04:42 PM
EVERY WEEK From The Vault is a CM Punk match. Against Truth this time after losing the title to the Undertaker.

So glad this dancing in the ring R-Truth is gone though.

#BROKEN Hasney
01-20-2012, 05:57 PM
Daniel Bryan: "What's that all about? 30 guys tried to attack me? What's next, huh Teddy? A match on the moon?"

Teddy Announced Big Show V Mark Henry V Daniel Bryan for the Rumble.

Loved Bryan in that whole match, he was provoking all the lumberjacks until they got into the ring.

Emperor Smeat
01-20-2012, 08:53 PM
:lol: the dance off

Immortal Moose
01-20-2012, 08:54 PM
LOL Regal

Droford
01-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Regal was awesome

Corndad
01-20-2012, 09:34 PM
I laughed so hard during Bryan's promo when he said how AJ was the first girl to ever say he loved him then said he "has high admiration for her as well" HAHAHAHA Such a Heel. I loved it.

Lock Jaw
01-21-2012, 12:28 AM
http://www.wwe.com/f/imagecache/gallery_photo/photo/image/2012/01/SD_648_Photo_049_0.jpg

:y:

Emeye
01-21-2012, 12:38 AM
Regal as always was the man. Smackdown blows so bad anymore, I don't even know why I'm still in the habit of watching Smackdown every Friday. There has probably been 5 episodes that I enjoyed watching in the past 40 episodes that I've watched.

Dark One
01-21-2012, 03:10 AM
Daniel Bryan: "What's that all about? 30 guys tried to attack me? What's next, huh Teddy? A match on the moon?"

Teddy Announced Big Show V Mark Henry V Daniel Bryan for the Rumble.

Loved Bryan in that whole match, he was provoking all the lumberjacks until they got into the ring.

The "A match on the moon?" line was awesome.

Mr. Nerfect
01-21-2012, 03:22 AM
William Regal dancing was amazing. Maybe it's because I was listening for them, because I love Regal so much, but I could have sworn I heard boos when Clay took him out.

Daniel Bryan's new character is amazing. If Show needs time off, I would love it if next week he came out to make an "announcement" and he said he was retiring. He's hurt a lot of people on purpose in his career, but never hurt anyone accidentally, and because of his size, that's always been a promise he has made to himself. Show officially announces his retirement, and Daniel Bryan comes out and is all "Good. You're a terrible person," and they show Big Show clenching his fist, as if to go for the Knockout Punch, but he isntead just walks away as Bryan gives us just a little smirk before going back into super-serious boyfriend mode.