PDA

View Full Version : Signs you're a "mark" (nothing wrong with that)

Marc the Smark
05-04-2004, 12:34 AM
I got this from another site.... It's ok, some are lame.

Signs you're a mark...

Your whole wardrobe is made up of Austin 3:16 shirts.

If you were watching Nitro when Glacier was, you grabbed some hot chocolate, put on a winter jacket, and prepared for the snow to fall in the arena.

You make signs to hold up in front of your television screen while watching RAW is WAR.

When you see your mom or girlfriend, you feel the urge to yell "HO!!!!!!"
(just like "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.)

Whenever you see a fight, you scream "ECW! ECW!"

You have no idea why Pat Patterson sucks, after all, he was the first Intercontinental Champion!

You wonder whatever happened to Dr. Isaac Yankem D.D.S., Oz, The Diamond Studd, Mean Mark Callous, Avatar, Leif Cassidy, and Papa Shango.

You cried during the Shawn Michaels speech where he said that he lost his smile.

You voted for Bob Backlund during the Presidential elections.

You drink beer with The Sandman at home.

You look on a map for Dudleyville.

You think you can actually smell what The Rock is cooking... and you like it.

You wonder how many years of bad luck Steve Austin has due to the start of his theme music.

Every time DX comes out, you say "Suck what???!!!"

You're still waiting for Koko B. Ware, The Brooklyn Brawler, and Hillbilly Jim to all get their shots at the WWF Title.

You're amazed at how many people chant "GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG!" in perfect unison and how loud it gets and how it sounds the same each and every time.

You answer the phone with "Hey yo."

CBright7831
05-04-2004, 12:39 AM
You're still waiting for Koko B. Ware, The Brooklyn Brawler, and Hillbilly Jim to all get their shots at the WWF Title.
Brawler actually did get a title shot once against HBK at a house show in MSG. He won a battle royal to get that shot also.

HeartBreakMan2k
05-04-2004, 12:42 AM
You cried during the Shawn Michaels speech where he said that he lost his smile.

:o Hey get off my ass about it, I was like 8 :o

HeartBreakMan2k
Nah, but I've only cried like twice seriously. That was with Owen and Pillman.

HeartBreakMan2k
Decent list by the way. :y:

Rock Bottom
05-04-2004, 12:43 AM
LoL when I was like really little, I cried when the Undertaker beat Hogan for the WWF Championship. The "mean monster beat my hero."

Shaggy
05-04-2004, 01:00 AM
Off that list I have actually done a few of those:

You make signs to hold up in front of your television screen while watching RAW is WAR.: We were having a small party thing. Sorta like the old Nitro parties they used to show on tv. We made our own version and put up signs and everything.

Whenever you see a fight, you scream "ECW! ECW!": During School once some kid went crazy while in a fight with another and picked up his desk, through it at him and then proceeded to jump on him and the desk. I just couldnt help but chant it.

You answer the phone with "Hey yo.": I used to be a big Scott Hall fan so when ever one of my friends would call I would answer the phone like that. Sadly I also answered the phone "Smackdown Hotel, on the corner of know your role boulavard and jabroni drive, how can I help you" I used to say that after Rock said it in the Foley vs Rock empty arena match.

Nacho Man
05-04-2004, 07:36 AM
I saw a great list very similar to this not too long ago. I'll try and post it if I can find it.

CSL
05-04-2004, 07:39 AM
Sadly I also answered the phone "Smackdown Hotel, on the corner of know your role boulavard and jabroni drive, how can I help you" I used to say that after Rock said it in the Foley vs Rock empty arena match.

:|

Goldbird
05-04-2004, 08:27 AM
stale face.

SuperSlim
05-04-2004, 09:19 AM
I answer the phone with a "yo" when I know who it is... but that's bout it

NCHIGHFLYERS
05-04-2004, 03:52 PM
As stupid as this sounds, and I'll probably get made fun of for this one. There really is a Dudleyville. Its in Illinois, I live about fourty miles from there. (Shrugs) Only been once, have known it was there my whole life. When The Dudley's showed up, I was like...whoa..cool...(Shrugs)

Peace,