PDA

View Full Version : *sd spoilers 2/10*

Juan
02-07-2012, 11:37 PM
*Smackdown opens With Sheamus coming to the ring and he cuts a promo about which title he should challenge for at Wrestlemania 28. Wade Barrett comes out and says he's going to win the Smackdown Elimination Chamber and then Sheamus will lose to him at Wrestlemania. WWE Intercontinental champion Cody Rhodes comes out and says that he's going to win and beat Sheamus at Mania. Big Show then comes out and says he will be facing Sheamus at Mania. Cody says that Snooki from the Jersey Shore has a better Wrestlemania record than Show. Show chokeslammed him.

They announce Big Show & Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett & Cody Rhodes for tonight.

*WWE Divas champ Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox with the Glamslam. Natalya and Beth appeared to have some sort of face-off in the ring.

*Big Show & Sheamus defeated WWE Intercontinental champ Cody Rhodes & Wade Barrett when Sheamus pinned Barrett following a Brogue Kick.

*Michael Cole comes to the ring and he introduces AJ. Cole tells her that the entire locker room believes that Daniel Bryan set the entire thing up. World champion Daniel Bryan comes out and says he's had enough and is going to break both of Cole's arms. Cole runs away. Bryan says that he went on a nature walk Sunday while everyone else was eating meat, drinking beer and soda watching the Superbowl. He then says that due to the way AJ has been treated, he is taking her to his Prius and driving her home. Teddy Long tells Bryan he will arrange safe passage for AJ, but if Bryan walks out, he will forfeit the World title.

*Ted DiBiase pinned Hunico.

*World champion Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton. Big Show is doing commentary. Bryan tries to leave with the World title belt but Show grabs him and throws him back in. Orton nails Bryan with the RKO and covers him for the pin but in the end, it turns out Bryan was DQ'd for Show's interference. Orton and Show get into it and Show lays out Orton, who has to be helped out by the referees.

Tazz Dan
02-07-2012, 11:43 PM
This sounds horrible.

St. Jimmy
02-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Bryan is awesome, but the rest of this show sounds like a disaster.

Skippord
02-08-2012, 12:12 AM
wooooooooooo Survivor is down to Sheamus and Cena

Malfeitor
02-08-2012, 12:37 AM
You know, I DVR Smackdown every week, but I just never feel the need to watch it. I hear it's better than Raw, but I just can't do it.

Jordan
02-08-2012, 12:41 AM
Fart Foundation

Ruien
02-08-2012, 12:43 AM
FUCK YOU WWE MAKING ALICA FOX LOSE!

Splaya
02-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Just watched Raw, they are booking Bryan perfectly right now

Skippord
02-08-2012, 02:38 AM
so close to having 4 picks in the next game of survivor

#BROKEN Hasney
02-08-2012, 02:39 AM
lol Prius.

But anyway, on Raw, they made me not care about a match including Orton, Wade and Cody by including Khali and now they remove Orton and Khali for Sheamus ( :D ) and Big Show (and I'm not caring again).

mike adamle
02-08-2012, 02:43 AM
Natalya should run around screaming "I'm not a nugget!"

Jura
02-08-2012, 03:58 AM
Big Show needs to retire.

Asmo
02-08-2012, 06:46 AM
Natalya should run around screaming "I'm not a nugget!"

THIS!

ClockShot
02-08-2012, 08:00 AM
4 matches. Unless they're 20-30 minutes apiece, this sounds like an episode of impact.

Xero
02-08-2012, 08:09 AM
4 matches. Unless they're 20-30 minutes apiece, this sounds like an episode of impact.

Would you rather them add another two or three two minute squashes that serve no purpose other than to fill time?

Shisen Kopf
02-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Not gonna tape this one. Seriously though, this is supposed to be the road to rasslemania and this is the kind of crap they are putting on tv? Obviously they must not realize how serious business rasslin is.

#1-norm-fan
02-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Big Show needs to retire.

lol. Show has been better than most of the roster over the past few months.

#1-norm-fan
02-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Would you rather them add another two or three two minute squashes that serve no purpose other than to fill time?

Squash matches put people over. They are far from pointless. See: Early 90's when it was pretty much all you ever saw on TV and characters were developed way better.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Squash matches put people over. They are far from pointless. See: Early 90's when it was pretty much all you ever saw on TV and characters were developed way better.

Nah, that and the cartoony characters is why I didn't enjoy 80's/early 90's wrestling TV.

The main difference now is that it would be main roster talent in the squash now, making it worse. Drew or Tyson would be the squashee.

Hanso Amore
02-08-2012, 10:36 AM

Im pretty sure if they tossed a Brodus Squash in there, most of the people here would be excited or entertained. THat serves a purpose.

#1-norm-fan
02-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Nah, that and the cartoony characters is why I didn't enjoy 80's/early 90's wrestling TV.

The main difference now is that it would be main roster talent in the squash now, making it worse. Drew or Tyson would be the squashee.

Well, yeah. The internet has a lot to do with it too. People actually like the jobbers. It's unfortunate. Squash matches are still necessary though.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Well, yeah. The internet has a lot to do with it too. People actually like the jobbers. It's unfortunate. Squash matches are still necessary though.

I'm with you as long as it's occasional and not the old Velocity where it was jobber v "superstar" as an entire card. Not sure why they can't use FCW or local talent when needed though. It's kinda cool when we see the Danielson jobs of old before he was signed by WWE. Same with the Hardy's.

MisterLee
02-08-2012, 12:33 PM
I swear every time I try to sit through Smackdown nowadays, I go to sleep...
http://images.wikia.com/prowrestling/images/3/31/GTS2.jpg

James Steele
02-08-2012, 04:04 PM
:lol:

Prius Heat

Razzamajazz
02-08-2012, 04:20 PM
lol tag match

Droford
02-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Im sure we'll get John Cena hype video, Undertaker is crazy video (He's smackdown talent officially!)..theres like 15 minutes right there.

Cool King
02-11-2012, 11:34 PM
So, I've just finished watching SmackDown. It was alright, but not great. In my opinion, last weeks SmackDown was better.

Also, I noticed that The Undertaker wasn't in the opening. I think that's the first time he's not been in the SmackDown opening since 2002.

I'm assuming that means he's part of the Raw brand now.

erickman
02-12-2012, 11:41 AM
so is show still going to face shaq at wrestle mania, the way they goofed on who show faced at wrestlemaina before, thats not helping the match up.

Indifferent Clox
02-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Shaq probably agreed to job. Seems like he'd be cool with that. Otherwise it'd be show going heel after.

erickman
02-12-2012, 12:05 PM
well even if shaq losses, it is still part of the goof of show against boxers sumo wrestlers and now shaq guess rodman was busy.

Rammsteinmad
02-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Orton vs. Bryan was a REALLY good match. The finish kinda spoiled it, but made sense for storyline purposes. I hope we get a proper match out of these two again some time with a legit finish. Should be great.

XCaliber
02-12-2012, 06:59 PM
This show was alright I just hated the opening match where it was a chance that Khali wouldn't be in the EC at the hands of Jinder Mahal even he would be a huge improvement but it may happen yet.

Triple Naitch
02-12-2012, 07:48 PM
so close to having 4 picks in the next game of survivor

Good luck with that. :roll:

Skippord
02-13-2012, 07:15 AM
You can't see me, my time is now.

DAMN iNATOR
02-13-2012, 11:46 AM
So, I've just finished watching SmackDown. It was alright, but not great. In my opinion, last weeks SmackDown was better.

Also, I noticed that The Undertaker wasn't in the opening. I think that's the first time he's not been in the SmackDown opening since 2002.

I'm assuming that means he's part of the Raw brand now.

I don't think they're saying that Undertaker is part of RAW, honestly. I think they're actually trying to drop a not-so-subtle hint that his match at WrestleMania will basically be his retirement match. Just my opinion, but I thought it a more feasible explanation than to just take him out of the SD! opening montage and add clips of him to the RAW one for less than 2 months just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Then again making sense hasn't always been a top priority for WWE.