PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlers the WWE NEED to Utilize More Frequently...

MisterLee
02-09-2012, 03:44 PM
It's obvious that WWE never book their talents right, but who do you guys think need to be utilized more frequently?

http://www.wwe.com/f/imagecache/gallery_photo/photo/image/2011/09/NXT_082_Photo_050.jpg

I personally think The Usos ARE AWESOME to watch and are super athletic..but they're hardly ever utilized..and if they are, they JOB..Sucks man..

Who do you guys think should be used more?

#1-norm-fan
02-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Trent... Baretta

MisterLee
02-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Trent... Baretta

Yes..totally agree..feel sorry for the guy. lol

#1-norm-fan
02-09-2012, 03:59 PM
#1 on my list would actually be Johnny Curtis. Charisma like a motherfucker.

Iop
02-09-2012, 04:13 PM
DREW MCINTYRE SHOULD BE ON AN UNSTOPPABLE WINNING STREAK

Nicky Fives
02-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Tyson Kidd, Drew McIntyre..... Hawkins, Barreta & Reks should join Ryder in a heel stable once his "beef" with Kane is over.....

MoFo
02-09-2012, 05:01 PM
I like Hunico, just a real shame hes on Smackdown

whiteyford
02-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Trent... Baretta

:D

Party Hardy
02-10-2012, 12:05 AM
I think Husky Harris should be used on TV. They made Brodus CLay the funk-a-sarus so they could totally make Husky the Disco Dude because he is a fat like brodus and has tattoos and they could be a tag team.

Wishbone
02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Honestly I sat at my computer for about ten minutes trying to think of someone I truly believed needed to be used more by WWE who wasn't already mentioned, and I came up blank. Usos, Baretta, and Harris (Though not in the way 'Party Hardy' said as that would just make me want to cry) are the only ones I'd really care to see more of. Keep in mind though I've seen little to nothing of Curtis so I'm on the fence there.

Destor
02-10-2012, 01:01 AM
gotta be honest, this is the best theyve ever done as a whole. i refuse to complain on principle

XCaliber
02-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Most of the guys mentioned are regulars on nXt these days but if there's someone i'd like to see on SD/RAW it would be Tyler Reks.

VoodooPimp
02-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Uso's need a kick arse finisher. If the WWE want a good tag team, they need a team with a ballsy finisher, and thats it. Rosa's tits ain't gonna get whats-his-face and whoever over. But on topic, I think Otunga has enough presence to be a 'superstar'. Bit more ring time, and a face turn, and who knows.

#1-norm-fan
02-10-2012, 11:29 AM
They've found a way to make Otunga bearable. I give them credit for putting him in a situation to accentuate his strengths. It's rare that they do that properly. I wouldn't say he's got superstar potential just yet though.

Rollermacka
02-10-2012, 12:06 PM
I have no idea why McIntyre went from being a future star to a losing streak joke. He needs to be better utilized and I'd like to see something done with Tyler Reks. He's got "the look" of a bad attitude heel and same could be said with Mason Ryan or Ezekiel Jackson (just have the three of them as big brutal heels)

Jordan
02-10-2012, 02:02 PM
I have no idea why McIntyre went from being a future star to a losing streak joke. He needs to be better utilized and I'd like to see something done with Tyler Reks. He's got "the look" of a bad attitude heel and same could be said with Mason Ryan or Ezekiel Jackson (just have the three of them as big brutal heels)

Just be patient, he isn't going anywhere. WWE needs to run people through the dirt a little bit to give them experience, thicken their skin, and teach them to create their own character. That character is usually an "extreme" of their on personality. I think Drew is being forced to fight for his spot and it's either sink or swim, and if he is as talented as you think he is then he will be just fine.

There aren't a ton spots in the main event right now, and he's truly not ready to be in someone like Dolph's spot at the moment.

Jordan
02-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Also I personally think Big Zeke is horrible. Mason Ryan could be a huge baby face, WWE has enough heels. It seems like everyone is better at being a heel than a baby face except John Cena. And what's going to sustain about being a "big bruising heel", it's never worked in WWE for someone's whole career. If it would, then Big Show should always be champion.

Tyler Rekks is good, not as big as people think but none the less, the tag team of Rekks and Hawkins is great and they work really well with the Uso's. I'd like to see them get some Raw/Smackdown time in the near future to show off a bit, they are really good.

RiX1024
02-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Push Mason Ryan boyooooooo.

Double D
02-10-2012, 02:42 PM
A while back I would have liked to see Husky Harris and Michael McGuillicutty get some steam. Don't go out of my way to watch WCW Saturday Night, er, Superstars so haven't seen either in a long time. I guess Ziggler kind of has the Mr. Perfect kind of deal down though, and I'm quite alright with that.

XL
02-10-2012, 07:08 PM
#1 on my list would actually be Johnny Curtis. Charisma like a motherfucker.
THIS.

whiteyford
02-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Pretty happy they seem to be planning on putting Baretta/Kidd together as a team

KIRA
02-10-2012, 08:24 PM
In a perfect WWE Hawkins and Baretta

DAMN iNATOR
02-11-2012, 02:14 PM

Pretty sure they're gonna get there, champ...obviously you've never heard the term "gradual build"...(in other words be glad he's on SD! where he's been on TV recently...he's losing for a reason...think back to when MVP went on his losing streak and then all of a sudden turned it around 5+ months later...granted I don't think it will take that long with Drew, and unlike MVP, I see him as a potential World or WWE champion in his near future.)

#1-norm-fan
02-11-2012, 02:15 PM
MVP should have been in the main event eventually. :mad:

Gertner
02-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Baretta and Kidd talked about forming a team this past week on NXT.

Anyways: Heath Slater

Party Hardy
02-11-2012, 02:28 PM
I don't like Heath slater much because he looks like that one lady in that movie. Can't remember what movie though. That one chck with the red hair. Whats her name? Just remember its like Tilda Swindon or something

Corporate CockSnogger
02-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Lolll Tilda Swinton. He kinda does look like her.

XL
02-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Trent Barreta needs to be promoted to one of the major shows before he ends his career taking bumps/doing moves trying to get noticed. The guy shouldn't be bumping like that for a show that isn't even on TV (in the US).

Indifferent Clox
02-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Baretta and tatsu.

Also drew needs to go face and.Kofi needs to go heel.

whiteyford
02-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Baretta comes across as pretty comfortable on the mic from what ive seen

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Needs not need.

I'm not a fan of the Usos at all. They fucked up their intro into the WWE and I will never forget it.

Drew Mac, Trent Baretta, Curt Hawkins. I think it's time they gave Joe Hennig a shot at it for real without this McGuillacutty shit. Also it's time to give Ted Dibiase another shot maybe as a heel. I really don't like the guy as a face. He's not likeable.

DAMN iNATOR
02-11-2012, 04:06 PM
MVP should have been in the main event eventually. :mad:

Agreed, but remember it wasn't totally the fault of WWE Management for dropping the ball, part of it was the fans started seeing him as more bland once his stuff with Matt was done and he was winning again, and the fans just basically told the brass by their reaction to him that they didn't want him around.

Wish fucking management hadn't REALLY dropped the ball so badly with Kennedy...I could imagine and legitimately buying him as a total badass heel world champ. Only thing I can hope for as far as he's concerned though is that he pulls a Christian and loses interest in re-signing with TNA eventually and gets brought back over into WWE where he belongs.

#1-norm-fan
02-11-2012, 04:47 PM
No, it was their fault. Even if the fans found him "bland". He had all the tools and the writers should have been able to accentuate them.

Gertner
02-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Kennedy kept getting injured. What exactly did you want them to do?

Jordan
02-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Kennedy got fired cause of Orton. It's been spoken of by Kennedy himself, and alluded to on Orton's "To Catch a Predator" DVD. Orton thought Kennedy wanted to hurt him so he could take his spot, so Orton used his "Triple H rub" to get rid of Kennedy. Kennedy.

Jordan
02-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Also I think Kennedy was very outspoken at the wrong times when it came to Vince. I'm not backstage thats just what I remember reading.

steveweiser
02-11-2012, 06:13 PM
I loved The Miz when he won the championship, i think he has a great look and reminds me of Chris Jericho, i could see Miz turning face and becoming huge IF he sorts himself out, but recent performances and happening point that it just is never going to happen anytime soon which is a damn shame in my eyes.

#1-norm-fan
02-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Kennedy kept getting injured. What exactly did you want them to do?

I was talking about MVP...

#1-norm-fan
02-11-2012, 06:24 PM
And yeah, as far as Kennedy, he was injury prone but that wouldn't have been enough for a release. I don't THINK he's been injured too much in TNA though now that I'm thinking about it I haven't heard anything about him in a while.

The Orton thing was unfortunate because he was awesome on the mic.

whiteyford
02-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Also I think Kennedy was very outspoken at the wrong times when it came to Vince. I'm not backstage thats just what I remember reading.

He kept saying the wrong thing about steroids,the signature scandal in particular he kept changing his story every week it seemed.

Mr. Nerfect
02-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Trent Barreta is pretty fantastic. The kid is young, likeable, seems comfortable on the mic and is a great worker. Time will allow him to get to that mid-card level where he can begin to get noticed. I hear that he and Tyson Kidd may be forming a tag team? That works for me, because Kidd is such a fantastic worker and has the size and stylings to make an interesting babyface. He could be a "mentor" to Barreta, and a few matches against Primo & Epico would be awesome.

Primo & Epico are being used a lot, but they just don't have any real teams to feud with. A title match against The Usos could get people into both teams. Rosa's body is helping them stand out, but it's kind of like they're the only kids in school at the moment. Give them some competition so they stand-out as a team. I'm especially favourable of Primo.

Heath Slater is one of my favourites, too. The guy can work, he just doesn't go overly flashy in every match. He's smart, and he realises that it doesn't always make sense for him to do a moonsault or a springboard powerslam (although that later move is popping up more and more in Slater's matches). Just watch the guy's match with Justin Gabriel this week on Superstars. It's been such a long time since I actually had doubt as to who was going to win the match. Slater just needs direction. That's it. Put him in a program with Ted DiBiase, with him ripping on DiBiase's getting into the business because of his father, while Slater has had to make his own genetics work for him.

That reminds me: Hunico. The man could be a major babyface for the company, in my opinion. He can work, he can be flashy, he's so competent in the ring, and he doesn't sound too bad on the mic, either. He'll get good at talking with time. In 2012 I want see a feud between Hunico and Alberto Del Rio, based on where they fit in society. Del Rio could even buy Comacho's loyalty from Hunico, and have Hunico battle a guy whose life he helped transform.

Drew McIntyre's already been talked about, but he's getting a chance to prove what grit he has.

Johnny Curtis is pretty awesome. His new "creep" character has got me pretty interested. I think he just needs to get off NXT and needs to start hanging around the Divas or something. I actually would not mind it if he became Beth Phoenix's on-screen boyfriend, or something of the like. A permanent team with Derrick Bateman would be pretty amazing, too. Maybe they can both kick Maxine to the curb, or they could high-five over how slutty she is, or something? There's also his WWE Tag Team Title shot with R-Truth that he never got. I wouldn't mind it if Curtis just randomly attacked R-Truth and said that he hates him for abandoning him. Truth is at the stage where he should be helping make younger guys stars.

Curt Hawkins is amazing, and that the dude has been with the WWE for as long as he has without really doing too much shows that the WWE somewhat knows it, too. He just needs to find a role where he can stand-out. In the ring, he's one of the best in the entire WWE, in my opinion, and he does all the right things and looks like a star. He just doesn't come off as one, you know? If Christian returns as a heel, then I'd like to see Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks (another guy that I feel as got potential) as running buddies for Captain Charisma. It could tie into Hawkins' past with Edge and La Familia, too. Christian, Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks -- book it.

I love Michael McGillicutty, too. He's got intensity down and he's a good worker. He doesn't have the gloss that his father had, but his father is a rare type of performer. I wouldn't mind seeing a Ted DiBiase/Joe Hennig team down the line. Right now, maybe CM Punk could say something to his former Nexus lackey that motivates him to embrace who he is instead of pretending to be someone that no one cares about. Alternatively, an idea I just had was for Chris Jericho to somewhat reform Nexus in his program with CM Punk. He gets Punk's old crew of McGillicutty, Otunga, Harris and Ryan all aligned post-WrestleMania to go after Punk.

MisterLee
02-13-2012, 01:01 PM
I don't like Heath slater much because he looks like that one lady in that movie. Can't remember what movie though. That one chck with the red hair. Whats her name? Just remember its like Tilda Swindon or something

LOL!
http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/entertainment/08/02/22_tilda_lgl.jpghttp://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/hash/89/87/89875ba38070c2b3e23305350a43f1e2.jpg

DAMN iNATOR
02-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Kennedy got fired cause of Orton. It's been spoken of by Kennedy himself, and alluded to on Orton's "To Catch a Predator" DVD. Orton thought Kennedy wanted to hurt him so he could take his spot, so Orton used his "Triple H rub" to get rid of Kennedy. Kennedy.

Exactly. And Vince or somebody was stupid enough to listen to him bitch over one little match. I swear he'd at least have worn the World or WWE title gold at least once...lest we forget he once carried around a certain document inside a briefcase, but as Gertie said he got injured and a certain announced HoF'er in this year's class (Edge) obtained it from him and cashed in instead. Just bad luck on that one I guess.

Lock Jaw
02-14-2012, 12:03 AM
He's not a young up and comer but...

WILLIAM REGAL.