PDA

View Full Version : New 3DS Love Plus game will send you emails from your virtual girlfriend

Iop
02-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Sounds awesome, I wish I lived in Korea/Japan.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/115820-Get-Emails-From-Your-Fake-Girlfriend-in-New-LovePlus

Altho I am not too big on the anime girl style.

Indifferent Clox
02-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Dude. ok. All you have to do is stop caring so much and go to a place with girls like college or whatever, even if you don't go, audit a class. it's free. Try a bunch, but not to girls in the same group maybe ask two girls if they wanna hang out, or just meet some dudes and meet their friends who are girls, get in with the people and just be man, you will find a girl.

also, i heard about this game on kotaku. seems like a visual novel right>

Extreme Angle
02-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Is Iop a sock or something?

whiteyford
02-16-2012, 03:51 PM
God i hope so

Razzamajazz
02-16-2012, 04:17 PM
please stop posting, iop

i said please

Iop
02-16-2012, 05:58 PM
I am not a sock and why do u want me to stop posting? Because I am honest?

Funky Fly
02-16-2012, 06:13 PM
I am not a sock and why do u want me to stop posting? Because I am honest?

You are not being honest with yourself. You have the power to change everything that is keeping you from attracting girls. If you are not in good shape, go work out. It's that simple. If you have problems talking to girls, go talk to them anyway. Talk to as many girls as you can until you feel comfortable being around them. Girls aren't monsters. They're not going to rip your dick off for approaching them. They're people, just like any one else.

The point is this: we don't want you stinking up our forums with your "woe is me, I can't get girls" bullshit and your possible rapist creeper vibe when you have the ability to go out and take care of this problem.

Iop
02-16-2012, 06:23 PM
You are not being honest with yourself. You have the power to change everything that is keeping you from attracting girls. If you are not in good shape, go work out. It's that simple. If you have problems talking to girls, go talk to them anyway. Talk to as many girls as you can until you feel comfortable being around them. Girls aren't monsters. They're not going to rip your dick off for approaching them. They're people, just like any one else.

The point is this: we don't want you stinking up our forums with your "woe is me, I can't get girls" bullshit and your possible rapist creeper vibe when you have the ability to go out and take care of this problem.

No I dont I worked out for like 2 years in high school with no results and I cant talk to random girls on the street cause I dont have anything to talk about and cause my hands start shakin and stuff :'(

Indifferent Clox
02-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Dude you can do it. The only one stopping you is you. I believe in you. Ill pray for you man. This seems to really be hurting ya.u