PDA

View Full Version : 20 Years of Passion - 20 Years of Paul Levesque

James Steele
03-18-2012, 06:05 AM
Paul "Triple H" Levesque wrestled his first match in March of 1992. He has forever changed wrestling.

Let's discuss his 20 year career and how he has forever revolutionized sports entertainment.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs247.snc4/39682_137637179608182_100000857010499_169775_808987_n.jpg

#BROKEN Hasney
03-18-2012, 06:25 AM
I RESPECT ALL WRESTLERS EQUALLY AND THEREFORE PUT HIM ON A PAR WITH BASTION BOOGER. BOTH PHENOMENAL TALENTS THOUGH SO THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD JAMES STEELE.

Kane Knight
03-18-2012, 08:38 AM
20 years of cocksucking: The Jimmy Steele story.

Rammsteinmad
03-18-2012, 08:55 AM
Triple H doesn't really pull off the 'cute-young-supermodel' look very well.

Zeeboe
03-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Forever revolutionized sports entertainment? Triple H became friends with the popular kids when he joined the WWE and then he began banging the boss's daughter. If he never did that, he'd be mid-carding in TNA or maybe wrestling matches with the Honky Tonk Man's old fat-ass in a high school gym in front of a hundred people on the indy scene, and he'd be popular with the Wrestlecrap crowd because of his crappy gimmick in the mid-1990's.

I'm not suggesting Triple H doesn't have a good look, nor am I suggesting that he isn't a hard worker with good mic skills, but he was pushed to the moon by the WWE thanks to his friends and then his woman. There are a lot of brawny talented wrestlers who know how to work the mic that could have easily achieved the same thing if they were given the same opportunities Triple H was.

Sadly, in the world of wrestling, and in real life, being a good ass-kisser and an asshole is what gets you places. Nice guys finish last.

Ruien
03-18-2012, 10:33 AM
Mick Foley is a nice guy.

JimmyMess
03-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Its funny when people try to bash Triple H. the guy is money, hands down.

Corporate CockSnogger
03-18-2012, 10:40 AM
Terra Ryzing was a real up and coming talent, it was a shame what happened to him when he became Triple H and stopped doing spinning heel kicks.

Kane Knight
03-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Triple H doesn't really pull off the 'cute-young-supermodel' look very well.

Shut up! You're gonna make Jimmy cry!

Forever revolutionized sports entertainment? Triple H became friends with the popular kids when he joined the WWE and then he began banging the boss's daughter.

Which was NEW and INNOVATIVE and MADE the industry change when it could have BREAKED....Errr...BROKEN it!

MoFo
03-18-2012, 10:43 AM
It should of been Test's push ffs.

DLVH84
03-18-2012, 12:46 PM
He's done very well. I remember his early days in WCW, then when he first came to WWE, to now. He has a legit wrestling mind and is sharp at what he does.

Zeeboe
03-18-2012, 12:51 PM
I am not saying I don't find Triple H entertaining. I am saying he was just a guy who was at the right place and right time and sucked up to the right people. Any other talented wrestler could have done the same. Triple H just got lucky.

Hulk Hogan on the otherhand for example has proven he can be huge without Vince McMahon, as has The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Kane Knight
03-18-2012, 01:00 PM
I am saying he was just a guy who was at the right place and right time and sucked up to the right people. Any other talented wrestler could have done the same. Triple H just got lucky.

shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Zeeboe
03-18-2012, 01:07 PM
I don't understand. What do you need me to do? :wtf:

Kane Knight
03-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Stop spreading these slanderous lies about the greatest wrestler of all time!

Kane Knight
03-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Seriously, though, if anyone not sucking the boss off and boning her daughter had been unable to carry ratings in his segments, he'd have been out on his ass in like two months or joining 2 Cool or some shit.

Kane Knight
03-18-2012, 01:10 PM
That's right, Vince is a woman.

No, seriously, I have no idea why I wrote "her." :wtf:

Gerard
03-18-2012, 01:16 PM
20 years of wondering how come nobody managed to break that schnozz, accidentally or intentionally..

James Steele
03-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Zeeboe, Triple H was a WWF Champion before he even met Stephanie McMahon and he actually delayed his push because of being in The Kliq after the MSG Curtain Call. Triple H was supposed to win the 1996 King of the Ring not Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Zeeboe
03-18-2012, 03:56 PM
Zeeboe, Triple H was a WWF Champion before he even met Stephanie McMahon and he actually delayed his push because of being in The Kliq after the MSG Curtain Call. Triple H was supposed to win the 1996 King of the Ring not Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I know that story, and I also know he was being pushed long before he banged Steph. All that was going on during his days when he was a tag-along and kissing up to HBK.

Volare
03-18-2012, 04:16 PM
Actually it's the KLIQ that wanted Trips, cause he would be the sober driver while all the other guys got fucked up.

James Steele
03-18-2012, 04:18 PM
I know that story, and I also know he was being pushed long before he banged Steph. All that was going on during his days when he was a tag-along and kissing up to HBK.

Yup, he was kissing ass and tagging along when HBK had already been out of WWF for over a year other than occasional "Commissioner" appearances.

Zeeboe
03-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Actually it's the KLIQ that wanted Trips, cause he would be the sober driver while all the other guys got fucked up.

Exactly. He was an ass-kisser/tag-along.

Yup, he was kissing ass and tagging along when HBK had already been out of WWF for over a year other than occasional "Commissioner" appearances.

At that point when HBK was doing cameo's, that was when Triple H was banging Steph.

James Steele
03-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Exactly. He was an ass-kisser/tag-along.

At that point when HBK was doing cameo's, that was when Triple H was banging Steph.

Nope. Triple H won his first WWF Title in August of 1999. He didn't start dating Stephanie until late 2000/early 2001.

Zeeboe
03-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Nope. Triple H won his first WWF Title in August of 1999. He didn't start dating Stephanie until late 2000/early 2001.

If I recall, he and Steph were messing around behind Chyna's back, and Chyna complained to Vince, but Vince still supported the relationship between Triple H and her or something. I don't recall all the details. This was years ago when I read this.

James Steele
03-18-2012, 05:08 PM
If I recall, he and Steph were messing around behind Chyna's back, and Chyna complained to Vince, but Vince still supported the relationship between Triple H and her or something. I don't recall all the details. This was years ago when I read this.

Triple H was already a multi-time WWF Champion by that point. Go watch the McMahon documentary.

owenbrown
03-18-2012, 05:13 PM
off topic, but i thought Zeeboe was banned? :?:

Crimson
03-18-2012, 05:21 PM
good thread!

James Steele
03-18-2012, 05:24 PM
off topic, but i thought Zeeboe was banned? :?:

Nope. This is his second or third comeback in like 6 months. He left a month or two ago saying he needed to control his obsession with the internet, but once again Zeeboe lost control. Luckily for us, he is here in time for WRESTLEMANIA!

Destor
03-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Trips getting power behind the scenes? yeah you can give credit to marrying into the family. his in ring success? shut the fuck up.

Kane Knight
03-18-2012, 05:31 PM
Trips getting power behind the scenes? yeah you can give credit to marrying into the family. his in ring success? shut the fuck up.
:rofl:

James Steele
03-18-2012, 05:31 PM

:y:

Zeeboe
03-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Nope. This is his second or third comeback in like 6 months. He left a month or two ago saying he needed to control his obsession with the internet, but once again Zeeboe lost control. Luckily for us, he is here in time for WRESTLEMANIA!

Second actually. I was gone for a year and a half, came back for a short time, then I was gone for a month. Now I am back again, and I am just adding to the Wrestlemania fun. I'm like a WWE legend. I come and go every so often, and will always cause an impact. :cool:

Like I said, there were plenty of talented wrestlers that could have been over just as much if they were given a fair chance. Vince McMahon can make anyone a star. Triple H never earned his spot. He screwed his way there.

James Steele
03-18-2012, 05:39 PM
Like I said, there were plenty of talented wrestlers that could have been over just as much if they were given a fair chance. Vince McMahon can make anyone a star. Triple H never earned his spot. He screwed his way there.

Full of shit. You are still pissed that Triple H called Bret Hart on his bullshit aren't you?

James Steele
03-18-2012, 05:42 PM
Can't wait to see what cute reply Zeeboe comes up with now.

Zeeboe
03-18-2012, 05:49 PM
Full of shit. You are still pissed that Triple H called Bret Hart on his bullshit aren't you?

Among other things. I also don't like the fact that he's going to run WWE when Vince McMahon retires or dies when he's not anymore qualified to run WWE then any other wrestler. I suspect he's an ass backstage, on a big power trip all the time, and a legend in his own mind and he's a newbie compared to guys like the Undertaker, and Triple H has the nerve to go around like WWE is his company? Why does he deserve to run it one day? What did he do that was so great other then bang the boss's daughter?

Only reason why you even like the guy is because Vince McMahon pushed him to the moon to make his damn daughter happy. Anyone who had been around at the time Triple H came to WWE could have ended up in the same spot he is in now if he had kissed ass better then Hunter.

Fact - To make it in life, you kiss ass so well that it doesn't even look like you're kissing ass, and you are a prick to everyone else. Don't kiss the right ass the right way? You end up like Honky Tonk Man or The Ultimate Warrior or Zeeboe.

James Steele
03-18-2012, 05:57 PM
:lol: You are ridiculous. You are just assuming Paul Levesque is a raging power-tripping asshole when almost everybody says the opposite. Yes, Triple H wouldn't have an office and creative power in the WWE if it wasn't for his marriage but he has a mind for the business and has shown repeatedly he'll sacrifice for the business.

Nowhere Man
03-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Actual exchange between myself and Steele, that I'm posting just because I enjoy trolling on Steele:

JS: Orton will be remembered the same way Triple H was in the Attitude Era.
NM: A suck-up who only got over because Mick Foley kept losing to him?

James Steele
03-18-2012, 06:15 PM
:rant:

#1-norm-fan
03-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Zeeboe, Triple H was a WWF Champion before he even met Stephanie McMahon

Wait, that can't be right...

James Steele
03-18-2012, 07:12 PM
I should have said "met Stephanie McMahon's tits personally"

Kane Knight
03-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Wait, that can't be right...

Who would know better than Trips' personal stalker?

Rock Bottom
03-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Triple H ate human shit in part of his WWE stint. He put up with it, and he took very good care of his character. He got big, and he earned it.

Triple H was a mega heel to which the industry has failed to repeat since about 2000. Mind you, it's a little more complicated than just him, but I don't think anyone else could have pulled off the same things he did. A lot of people put work into making Triple H look good, including Foley, Austin, all of those guys, really. Just don't forget how over he was as a heel, and the kind of heat he got on a nightly basis. It was pretty incredible.

Rock Bottom
03-18-2012, 07:25 PM
He was also the first heel I really bought into as being credible. Someone whom you knew could back things up, yet, at the same time, acted like a complete pussy. He beat Austin clean in 2 out of 3 falls, yet felt the need to have 68759 people at ringside for his matches. I could buy into whatever he was doing.

Destor
03-18-2012, 07:57 PM
someone should post stephanies tits

Tazz Dan
03-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Triple H has never shown any passion Destor, what the fuck are you on about?? Clearly the reason Triple H was able to finish his Tag Match against Jericho and Benoit after tearing his quad (and being put in a sharpshooter after the injury) is because he was banging Steph.

Shadrick
03-18-2012, 08:20 PM
A lot of guys in here doesn't understand business FFS. What you call "ass-kissing" is really just being a good politicker and "likable" personality; a guy who shows he has an understanding for the business.

Am I a HHH fan? He's cool when he's not going over EVERYONE in his path. But is he not one of the most amazing heels in WWE history? Of course he is. One of the very few guys that can fluidly pull of Face and Heel and be just as good at both. Decent on the mic. In-ring general. Took a Walls of Jericho on a table with a torn quad. Tough son of a bitch.

HHH has my respect as a performer. Of course he got opportunities because of who he was associated with, thats how business works. He got those opps and showed and proved he had what it took.

Kane Knight
03-18-2012, 08:21 PM
someone should post stephanies tits

Destor
03-18-2012, 08:48 PM
http://www.wzronline.com/wp-content/gallery/stephanie-mcmahon-revealing/032.jpg
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg212/scaled.php?server=212&filename=goodgodid4.jpg&res=medium
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1773/holyzs0.jpg
http://www.wrestlescoop.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/stephanie-mcmahon-helmsley-16.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f346/Triple_H_TheGame/stephanie_mcmahon7.jpg

Destor
03-18-2012, 08:48 PM
its ok, i got this you lazy fucks

Zeeboe
03-18-2012, 09:23 PM
She was so hot when she was younger.

RaginRonic
03-18-2012, 10:25 PM
I think we all know my personal take on H, don't we, Little Jimmy Steele?

James Steele
03-18-2012, 10:36 PM
I think we all know my personal take on H, don't we, Little Jimmy Steele?

I don't even remember who you are, let alone your personal opinions on my favorite professional wrestler.

RaginRonic
03-18-2012, 10:49 PM
I don't even remember who you are, let alone your personal opinions on my favorite professional wrestler.

Yeah right. Nice to know you have selective memory syndrome.

Destor
03-18-2012, 10:51 PM
guy had 143 posts you cant tell me you dont remember him

BollywoodSingh
03-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Triple H being in the Kliq and hooking up with Stephanie McMahon definitely helped his career but I still think he would have become a main eventer/World Champion anyway. He's big, has the look, has the talent, etc. However, I don't think he would have had such a control over the main event scene like he has (at least from 2002-2006) without Stephanie.

And to whoever said Vince McMahon can make anyone a star...that is not true at all. If that was true, there would be a lot more stars in WWE right now.

Kane Knight
03-18-2012, 11:29 PM
guy had 143 posts you cant tell me you dont remember him

Shit yeah, guy's a regular.

RaginRonic
03-19-2012, 01:32 AM
Shit yeah...guy's a regular.

A] Fixed for grammar...I'm picky.;)

B] It took just one of those 143 posts to get his attention...though it's not hard to get it....he's like a fly heading to that outdoor lamp that kills insects....Jimmy saw the light and got zapped into being a KliqFag 4 Life. So, due to that conflict of interest, Jimmy's not really as relevant as he claims.

And his creepy collection of Steph McDumDum pr0n actually makes Jimmy less of a man and more of a tard who is barely consequential in life.

So, Jimmy's presence on Earth is somewhat questionable. ;)

PS: If anyone sees Jimmy fucking the left eye of a Halloween pumpkin this October, he's off his meds and needs help. Take him to a titty bar and leave him there. The cops will tend to his needs. =)

ZosoMetalManiac
03-19-2012, 02:26 AM
Triple H is one of the best wrestlers ever. Anyone that thinks that he wouldn't be known as such without Stephanie is an idiot.

James Steele
03-19-2012, 03:01 AM

B] It took just one of those 143 posts to get his attention...though it's not hard to get it....he's like a fly heading to that outdoor lamp that kills insects....Jimmy saw the light and got zapped into being a KliqFag 4 Life. So, due to that conflict of interest, Jimmy's not really as relevant as he claims.

And his creepy collection of Steph McDumDum pr0n actually makes Jimmy less of a man and more of a tard who is barely consequential in life.

So, Jimmy's presence on Earth is somewhat questionable. ;)

PS: If anyone sees Jimmy fucking the left eye of a Halloween pumpkin this October, he's off his meds and needs help. Take him to a titty bar and leave him there. The cops will tend to his needs. =)

Fuck, how could I forget? What's up Heyman?

RaginRonic
03-19-2012, 03:51 AM
Fuck, how could I forget? What's up Heyman?

Who's Heyman? One of your imaginary friends from the twink bar you own? > 8 - )

Nah...I got a mix of British, Irish, Scottish, Aboriginal...and a little German blood in me. Makes me quite fucked up...and makes me think that burning down WWE HQ and Vince's homes isn't big enough to get revenge on Hunter.

Sins of the son-in-law visited on the father-in-law and all that.

And yeah...you remember my post from last year about Hunter....I tend to think that you, like me, have a computer-style brain. You aren't that ignorant....unless you live in Mississippi, then you really are in inbred hick. > : - )

At least try to make an effort to be entertaining, Jimmy...I'm not even breaking a sweat here. > : - )

Sting Fan
03-19-2012, 04:52 AM
I don't care enough to dislike him...

Ronic = Zeeboe?

James Steele
03-19-2012, 05:26 AM
I don't care enough to dislike him...

Ronic = Zeeboe?

Probably. Especially after that post.

Speaking of entertainment:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/eX-ChlVsCxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 05:39 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/lmzHX5W_Hhs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

whiteyford
03-19-2012, 05:51 AM
Why does he deserve to run it one day? What did he do that was so great other then bang the boss's daughter?

So he stole Savage's spot?:shifty:

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:01 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/4uhXWoeQskM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:05 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ksRMcMvRgOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:10 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/KOpgVIzaJEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:17 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/X-isIE4B5Fg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:19 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/TL_Ufq2wGck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:20 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/qDC9ULE4VmY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:22 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ClP2jHvrmKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:23 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/BA5LvvmLKCk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:26 AM
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/itmN1Op5hNs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:28 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/6ptv8fT00RU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:29 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/g1pi7KHJimI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:31 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/_FlMPCtP2mg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:35 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/39hX6qn3ofc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:36 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/E7Os4ksHb4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:38 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ZfRjkHYv7F4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
03-19-2012, 06:44 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/HCmveMCb3qs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/o62gryb1fKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damndirty
03-19-2012, 06:53 AM

Being the sober driver apparently paid off, cuz now all those assholes disappeared, and he's running the show!

Kane Knight
03-19-2012, 08:39 AM

You must be really picky if you're cool with altering a sentence to incorrectly use "..."

B] It took just one of those 143 posts to get his attention...

But because it's so easy to get his attention (as you say) and his attention span is so short, that doesn't mean much. By tomorrow, he will have forgotten you (and how to breathe).

Zeeboe
03-19-2012, 10:07 AM
Will you please post the Triple H match where he lost to Hulk Hogan? I loved that feud and match.

The MAC
03-19-2012, 12:46 PM
in everyone of those matches HHH was booked with someone better than him. Basically HHH is booked with someone who draws money. The only person who bought a ticket to watch HHH is.....

Kane Knight
03-19-2012, 04:47 PM
in everyone of those matches HHH was booked with someone better than him. Basically HHH is booked with someone who draws money. The only person who bought a ticket to watch HHH is.....

Not Jimmy Steele because he's streaming off the web.

RaginRonic
03-19-2012, 04:53 PM
<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x6ijcm"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x6ijcm" width="480" height="360" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ijcm_hunter-hearst-helmsley-vs-the-ultim_sport" target="_blank">Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs The Ultimate Warrior -...</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/sir-roddick" target="_blank">sir-roddick</a></i>

Here was a great night. =)

whiteyford
03-19-2012, 05:14 PM

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/itmN1Op5hNs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:shifty:

James Steele
03-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Not Jimmy Steele because he's streaming off the web.

Actually, I order pay-per-views I really want to see. I am one of the few who actually ordered Survivor Series last year and I've pitched in with friends to order WrestleMania for 3 years now.

Destor
03-19-2012, 09:46 PM
<EMBED height=360 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x6ijcm allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent"></EMBED>
Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs The Ultimate Warrior -... (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ijcm_hunter-hearst-helmsley-vs-the-ultim_sport) by sir-roddick (http://www.dailymotion.com/sir-roddick)

Here was a great night. =)
did you get that from the trolling for dummies book?

RaginRonic
03-20-2012, 12:27 AM
did you get that from the trolling for dummies book?

Not really...but it is a feel good moment in WWF-WWE history for me. I mean, the double-underhook facebuster/Pedigree is a nothing move anyway. ;)

stultiloquy
03-20-2012, 02:33 AM
Trips is fine by me, he was never my favorite, but he knows how to put on a match when he needs to.

Really enjoyed his work the most during the Mcmahon-Helmsley era.
He was so reviled it was crazy, that underhanded bastard would cheat all the time.
I still remember when he essentially called 'do-overs' when he lost the belt to Jericho on Smackdown, that crowd was ready to riot.

Corporate CockSnogger
03-20-2012, 08:14 PM
The only wrestling DVD I've ever watched is a Triple H DVD.

TSI
03-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Trips was one of the best heels in the business for forever. Besides, who didn't like DX? Everyone was down with that, right?

FourFifty
03-20-2012, 10:10 PM
Triple H is proof that you can wrestle in pig shit and still own the world by the time you're done.

RaginRonic
03-20-2012, 10:45 PM
Triple H is proof that you can wrestle in pig shit and still own the world by the time you're done.

No matter how many people die in the process either. > : -(

FourFifty
03-20-2012, 11:09 PM
...the fuck?

Seriously- Can someone explain to me if Ronic had a point, a jab, some social commentary, or something that makes a modicum of sense in his post?

Zeeboe
03-21-2012, 10:13 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sXHuuu8TB7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I LOVED this promo and still do. It was the first time seeing Red and Yellow Hulk Hogan back in the WWF since 1993. I also was pumped for the Hulk Hogan/Triple H program. It was a symbolic feud of the Old-School vs. New-School and a battle of the generations. A fantasy wrestling match that came true.

Hulk Hogan represented old-school wholesome family values WWF and my childhood that I loved, whereas Triple H represented the new-school attitude WWF and my teen years which I hated.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qC1B4yCQHRo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I agree with The King. That shot where Triple H stands on the apron, and you see Hulk Hogan intensely staring him down. WOW! What a shot!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UZwh4eBWnB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And the rematch on Smackdown two months later: (can't embed it)

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOcwOvln0EI

Part 2 -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5YGfR10n4s

RVDmark
03-22-2012, 02:33 PM
I dont see how you guys can say he furthered his career by banging Stephanie Mcmahon. Randy Savage did it and his career went to shit. :shifty:

DLVH84
03-22-2012, 07:10 PM
I dont see how you guys can say he furthered his career by banging Stephanie Mcmahon. Randy Savage did it and his career went to shit. :shifty:

I highly doubt the Randy/Stephanie rumor is true at all. And since Randy died, we're not going to have a definite answer if it's true or not.