PDA

View Full Version : WM 28 Spoiler Thoughts

BigCrippyZ
03-30-2012, 04:35 PM
So guys, thoughts on Brock Lesnar appearing at WM28 and working a future match with Rock? Legit rumor? Wishful thinking? Feud/storyline ideas and thoughts for Rock/Lesnar?

Pity Party Arnie
03-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Doubt it.

Ermaximus
03-30-2012, 04:58 PM
Lesnar/Taker seems more accurate than Lesnar/Rock.

JKWJRMON
03-30-2012, 05:07 PM
I can see Lesnar coming out to fuck HHH so Brock can say he'll end the streak at WM 29!

Corporate CockSnogger
03-30-2012, 05:09 PM
I hope he's wearing Kane's mask.

Immortal Moose
03-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Dave Batista has arrived in Miami, FL.
He is being picked up by WWE management which indicates he’s in town for business.
More as we get it.

http://www.tpww.net/2012/03/breaking-news-dave-batista-arrives-in-miami-fl/

Mr. Nerfect
03-30-2012, 05:30 PM
At this point in time, if the WWE had Lesnar on paper to work some sort of match in the future, I think the best time to debut him would be on RAW after WrestleMania.

Cuse8
03-30-2012, 05:34 PM
At this point in time, if the WWE had Lesnar on paper to work some sort of match in the future, I think the best time to debut him would be on RAW after WrestleMania.

i would have to disagree, if he shows up on wm to mess with either the taker/hhh or rock/cena ending.. doesnt say a word and leaves, that will create a big mistique about why hes back and people will turn into raw to see what he has to say

Rammsteinmad
03-30-2012, 05:39 PM
I kinda don't want him back to be honest. It would be cool I guess, but fuck, WWE has so much awesome talent right now, and they keep getting shunted by WWE bringing back all these old guys.

Rammsteinmad
03-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Don't care at all for Batista though, at least Lesnar would have that 'OMG it's Brock Lesnar' effect.

Supreme Olajuwon
03-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Batista could just be in town for the Hall of Fame ceremony.

MoFo
03-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Big Dave! <3 :D

Mr. Nerfect
03-30-2012, 05:57 PM
I'd be OK with Brock Lesnar flattening John Cena to close the show if the plan was to do Cena vs. Lesnar at Mania the following year.

Swiss Ultimate
03-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Cena needs to come out completely on top otherwise this whole Rock feud will have been for not.

Providence Peep
03-30-2012, 07:03 PM
I kinda don't want him back to be honest. It would be cool I guess, but fuck, WWE has so much awesome talent right now, and they keep getting shunted by WWE bringing back all these old guys.

THIS. :y:

Pintint
03-30-2012, 07:08 PM
Brock costing HHH the match against Taker = GOLD.

Plz happen WWE.

Do not want Brock/Rock/Cena again.

Tazz Dan
03-30-2012, 07:41 PM
I can see Lesnar coming out to fuck HHH so Brock can say he'll end the streak at WM 29!

I also would like to see this happen.

#1-norm-fan
03-30-2012, 09:15 PM

The old guys are over. Much more than most of the awesome talent. What are ya gonna do? Lesnar coming back is just better for business and more intriguing than a Cody Rhodes push.

Mr. Nerfect
03-30-2012, 09:33 PM
Brock Lesnar vs. Cena is THE money match, like it or not.

#1-norm-fan
03-30-2012, 09:36 PM
Pretty much. Even though part of me would rather see Cena vs Taker as a Cena win wouldn't be as obvious.

#1-norm-fan
03-30-2012, 09:38 PM
What am I saying? If they actually went ahead with Cena vs. Taker, Cena probably ends the streak.

Fuck it, Cena-Lesnar. Worlds colliding and whatnot.

Tazz Dan
03-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Brock Lesnar vs. Cena is THE money match, like it or not.

You don't think Lesner/Taker would be bigger?

#1-norm-fan
03-30-2012, 10:49 PM
With the name Lesnar made for himself in MMA, him facing the top wrestler in the world I think would be a bigger deal. The whole "worlds colliding" thing would make it bigger than a Taker match.

Mr. Nerfect
03-30-2012, 10:56 PM
You don't think Lesner/Taker would be bigger?

I don't think so. It'd be big, don't get me wrong; but what they could do with Cena vs. Lesnar is epic. When Lesnar left the WWE, there was a vacuum that Cena filled. Lesnar could very easily antagonist Cena with that point.

That being said, I do think that there are more "dream opponents" out there for Cena as opposed to The Undertaker, so if they did do Taker vs. Lesnar, then they could also do Cena vs. Orton or something like that.

#1-norm-fan
03-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Batista vs Lesnar would be pretty cool to see just because of how their paths just missed crossing. I don't think Batista is at the level to warrant a WrestleMania match with Lesnar but I'd like to see both men come back at WM and maybe interfere in the Taker-HHH match at different times with both men having their own histories with the guys in the match. Then they can both come out eventually and claim that they both want to end Taker's streak which leads to a feud and a match at SummerSlam to decide who gets to face Taker at next year's WM.

#1-norm-fan
03-30-2012, 11:42 PM
As for Cena, regardless of the outcome of this Rock-Cena match, you could also have Cena win the title at some point and either challenge or get challenged by The Rock to a rematch with the title on the line. It would make the match even bigger than this year's and especially if Cena wins this year, the title being on the line would definitely fix the "Loser last year obviously wins this year" problem.

Sting Fan
03-31-2012, 02:21 AM
If he comes back I think he has to face Taker next year. But then the question is who does the job? Could be a political nightmare one best signed and sealed when the contract is done.

Cena vs. Lesnar the year after. I think Cena vs. Lesnar next year would have to be a "you left us" from Cena with a "I evolved" from Lesnar. So pretty much Cena vs. Rock but with Lesnar replacing Rock.

Juan
03-31-2012, 02:21 AM
Can't wait to see some motherfuckers get F5'd

KaosDarksol
03-31-2012, 03:04 AM
Lesnar and Batista will return as part of team McMahon joining the 6 vs 6 match making it 6 vs 6 vs 2 they will obviously destroy everyone and Vince will announce a new anonymous gm

KayfabeMan
03-31-2012, 04:08 AM
Lesnar and Batista will return as part of team McMahon joining the 6 vs 6 match making it 6 vs 6 vs 2 they will obviously destroy everyone and Vince will announce a new anonymous gm

This.

KayfabeMan
03-31-2012, 04:09 AM
PLUS, McMahon will have an awesome idea to tell everyone who the anonymous GM is in advance.

Yeah, he's knows it's supposed to be anonymous, but he's Vince and he's got a good idea.

Rammsteinmad
03-31-2012, 04:59 AM
The old guys are over. Much more than most of the awesome talent. What are ya gonna do? Lesnar coming back is just better for business and more intriguing than a Cody Rhodes push.

Unfortunately you're right, and that's the nature of the business. Guys like Cody Rhodes won't get the chance to reach that 'next level' when they bring back older guys for every Wrestlemania. The problem is when guys like Triple H, Undertaker, Michaels, Lesnar, the Rock etc really are done/too old/retired, who will WWE call up in that 'big name the show is built around' kinda role? Cody Rhodes? Nobody will know/care who he is outside of WWE fans. :(

Juan
03-31-2012, 05:14 AM
To be fair, I think Cody Rhodes will definitely get his chance to shine in the future

Jordan
03-31-2012, 02:37 PM
Brock/Rock doesn't interest me like Brock/Cena, Brock/Taker, Brock/Batista or Brock/Triple H...

I'd like to see Rock either go against Cena again or Orton next year.

Imagine, Cena/Rock, Taker/Lesnar, Austin/Punk... maybe Sheamus/Triple H, it would be the biggest Rasslemania of all time! ALL TIME!

#1-norm-fan
03-31-2012, 02:45 PM
Unfortunately you're right, and that's the nature of the business. Guys like Cody Rhodes won't get the chance to reach that 'next level' when they bring back older guys for every Wrestlemania. The problem is when guys like Triple H, Undertaker, Michaels, Lesnar, the Rock etc really are done/too old/retired, who will WWE call up in that 'big name the show is built around' kinda role? Cody Rhodes? Nobody will know/care who he is outside of WWE fans. :(

Well the simple solution is to keep building someone like Cody up on the upper-midcard to get him ready to be put over by the established main eventers. The problem is WWE dropped the ball for so long on putting new guys over that there's just a huge gap and then they have to scramble to try to fill it quickly because they now realize they can't afford to take the proper time to put people over.

And that's when you get guys like Jack Swagger winning world titles in an "Oh fuck, we're really running out of time to get new guys over... umm... umm... here's this guy? No? Alright, fuck! *takes title off of him*" situation.

Kris P Lettus
03-31-2012, 04:25 PM
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/3/30/2914705/brock-lesnar-wwe-return-2012-update

Brock Lesnar WWE return 2012 update
by Geno Mrosko on Mar 30, 2012 5:19 PM EDT in UFC News

For those of you still clinging on to the hope that there is hope of a Brock Lesnar return to the UFC, it's time to let it go.

Those of you hoping he'll make a triumphant return to the WWE ring, on the other hand, have reason to be optimistic. That's because rumors are swirling all around Miami, Florida -- site of this weekend's WrestleMania 28 -- that Lesnar is around and in deep negotiations to return.

He was teasing as much not long ago when promoting his spot in the WWE '12 video game release. Of course, he was still under contract to the UFC at the time and had yet to retire, which he did after losing to Alistair Overeem at UFC 141 this past Dec. 30, 2011, in Las Vegas, Nevada.

But now the path is clear and it looks like he's taking it.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer has the report:

Regarding Brock Lesnar rumors for the weekend, the two sides have been talking in recent weeks, as was hinted in the Dwayne Johnson interview last week when Lesnar's name was brought up as a possible opponent for next year.

Meltzer is referring to an interview The Rock gave recently in which he hinted at the possibility of a match against Lesnar at next year's WrestleMania 29 in New Jersey.

UFC President Dana White has already made clear that Lesnar can go back to WWE if he so chooses and the Meltzer report confirms as much. That doesn't mean it's going to happen but rumors were flying before Lesnar's UFC career was even finished, with Mark "Undertaker" Calaway even making an appearance at UFC 121 to instigate a confrontation.

So for all you crossover fans out there, stay tuned for some potentially big news. And remember you can check out CagesideSeats.com to get your pro wrestling fix.

You can have his scared ass back, nerds..

#1-norm-fan
03-31-2012, 04:27 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118190

Jura
03-31-2012, 04:36 PM
This thread has been...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QBTqbzn90bg/TfWSYYab0EI/AAAAAAAAAms/KEU7EzarR9I/s400/b2.jpg
BATISTA BOMBED!

Xero
03-31-2012, 04:58 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Lesnar's return, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Lesnar is confirmed, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Wrestlmania 28 major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until Wrestlemania is over, see you all April second.

Kris P Lettus
03-31-2012, 07:23 PM
The article I posted says next year, you fucking fags..

Kris P Lettus
03-31-2012, 07:25 PM
I don't understand why this got moved.. The article has nothing to do with WM 28 except where they say that's it's been talked about this week in Miami..

Kris P Lettus
03-31-2012, 07:25 PM
Wrestling is fake and Lesnar is a pussy who can't take a punch..

Pintint
03-31-2012, 08:22 PM
lol @ "lesnar is a pussy". Lesnar took some very hard shots from Carwin and came back to win the fight. Lesnar might be an a-hole, but he is far from a pussy or a bad fighter.

Aaronp43
03-31-2012, 09:02 PM
Just heard Brock inked a one year deal with WWE how you guys think they will use him to fight taker or to take on the rock at next years maina

Kris P Lettus
03-31-2012, 09:02 PM
He turtles when punched in the face..

Kris P Lettus
03-31-2012, 09:03 PM
Which is why in the WWE is perfect for him cause he can take fake punches to the face all day long, no probs...

Kris P Lettus
03-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Also, if Carwin hadn't gassed, he would have easily won that fight..

Savio
03-31-2012, 09:50 PM
Arguments like that are terrible.

"If Brock wasn't a turtle he would have easily defeated Carwin"

Savio
03-31-2012, 09:51 PM
Also if Brock didn't have that disease I think he would have been a much better fighter.

Kris P Lettus
03-31-2012, 11:09 PM
He did a great job of maintaining composure in the first round of the Carwin fight and took some of Carwin's, who is a monster, biggest shots but it proved he could not take a big punch and succeed.. IN the UFC you are gonna take big shots..

chrisat928
04-01-2012, 12:50 AM
Jesus wrestling fans are fooled easily.

AFD is tomorrow as well as Wrestlemania.

Dirtsheets post complete shit, wrestling fans bite, when it doesn't happen, the dirtsheets didn't make anything up, they got you on April Fool's Day.

Fignuts
04-01-2012, 01:08 AM
lol at krispy acting all hard, as if he's even half the man Lesnar is.

Rock Bottom
04-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Lesnar coming back would be great for the WWE.

Kris P Lettus
04-01-2012, 02:15 AM
lol at krispy acting all hard, as if he's even half the man Lesnar is.

I would shoot him..

Swiss Ultimate
04-01-2012, 02:20 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Lesnar's return, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Lesnar is confirmed, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Wrestlmania 28 major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until Wrestlemania is over, see you all April second.

April Fools?

James Steele
04-01-2012, 03:25 AM
That is one of the oldest TPWW memes around. I remember when the original post of that whole spazzout happened.

Juan
04-01-2012, 03:27 AM
Who was it? Gohan?

#BROKEN Hasney
04-01-2012, 03:31 AM
Yup

#1-norm-fan
04-01-2012, 04:51 AM
Can we move this to the wrestling forum so Krispy doesn't have to bother coming to this fake ass sport forum anymore?

Oh wait...

Zeeboe
04-01-2012, 06:24 AM

Lesnar's not that old, and if any of those younger guys had talent like you say, WWE would not have to bring back established wrestlers.

Autobahn
04-01-2012, 07:51 AM
Source: rajah.com

Brock Lesnar is in Miami and has reportedly signed a 1-year contract with WWE. According to the Wrestling Observer, Lesnar arrived in Miami with a ton of security and an entourage of people surrounding him.

Lesnar's deal is said to be a reduced schedule, which would allow Lesnar to avoid the hectic travel schedule that was one of the main factors in his decision to leave WWE after WrestleMania 20.

If Brock is signed with WWE, an appearance at WrestleMania 28 a very real possibility.

When I first heard the rumors I thought it would never happen. Now not too certain at all...

Savio
04-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Undertaker Reduced? Rock Reduced? or Triple H reduced?

Innovator
04-01-2012, 10:42 AM
Well, here comes the pain.

James Steele
04-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Lesnar's not that old, and if any of those younger guys had talent like you say, WWE would not have to bring back established wrestlers.

:roll: