PDA

View Full Version : Tim Burton's Dark Shadows

Kris P Lettus
03-31-2012, 07:52 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wpWvkFlyl4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ClockShot
03-31-2012, 08:02 PM
You just saw that trailer during the game and had to make a thread. Didn't you?

Swiss Ultimate
03-31-2012, 08:07 PM
Don't want to see this.

Kris P Lettus
03-31-2012, 08:09 PM
You just saw that trailer during the game and had to make a thread. Didn't you?

No, saw the trailer the other night before 21 Jump Street but the commercial during the game jogged my weed soaked brain..

:D

Crimson
03-31-2012, 09:42 PM
It'll be watchable and kinda funny because of Depp

The Destroyer
04-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Doesn't seem like a particularly faithful adaption of the source material. Might still be good though.

PapaGeorgio
04-01-2012, 04:21 PM
I've started to watch Dark Shadows maybe 2 years ago, a massive undertaking of some 1000+ episodes. I'm maybe 100 episodes in or so, Barnabis hasn't even shown up yet. Anyways, I was excited to hear about the movie, excited to hear how much Depp and Burton loved the original show.

The first time I saw the trailer I was very disappointed, I expected something more campy, more in line of Ed Wood with a more serious vibe to some extent. After excepting the fact this is what it is, and rewatching the trailer I'm more open to what it is going for. I'll still see the movie in the theater, but I am skeptical. This certainly wasn't what I expected, but I'm trying to still keep an open mind with it all.

Nowhere Man
04-03-2012, 06:57 AM
This movie honestly looks like Tim Burton's brain is imploding on itself.

Schlomey
04-04-2012, 12:58 PM
I've started to watch Dark Shadows maybe 2 years ago, a massive undertaking of some 1000+ episodes. I'm maybe 100 episodes in or so, Barnabis hasn't even shown up yet. Anyways, I was excited to hear about the movie, excited to hear how much Depp and Burton loved the original show.

The first time I saw the trailer I was very disappointed, I expected something more campy, more in line of Ed Wood with a more serious vibe to some extent. After excepting the fact this is what it is, and rewatching the trailer I'm more open to what it is going for. I'll still see the movie in the theater, but I am skeptical. This certainly wasn't what I expected, but I'm trying to still keep an open mind with it all.

Where does one find this video collection? Sadly netflix does not stream it.

PapaGeorgio
04-04-2012, 01:00 PM
I downloaded them via torrents.