PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Sheet Generator

Seth82
04-25-2012, 08:31 PM
http://lolwrestling.com/play/sheet/index.php

I thought this might be fun to see what we come up with

lol at the thought of this

Marketing ideas for Ric Flair vs Dusty Rhodes
In the new NWA issue featuring a piece on a day in the life of Ole Anderson, the NWA Mid-Atlantic Wrestling executive says they are looking to the Twilight movie series to market Ric Flair vs. Dusty Rhodes at Starrcade. 'Think Team Edward vs. Team Jacob,' they said.

Triple Naitch
04-25-2012, 08:34 PM
I need an adjective.

Seth82
04-25-2012, 08:47 PM
here's a few more I came up with

Sabu expresses frustration

Sabu has noted to friends how much help Tommy Dreamer has been and has talked about the frustration about having to learn a new style of wrestling, all while the spotlight is on them. Sabu is said to be fully aware of the situation of being in the right place at the right time and Tommy Dreamer's first guy brought in as an international star.
As noted before, there was heat after officials were disappointed with Sabu and Taz's match at ECW Hardcore Heaven. Regarding that match, Taz took all the heat from officials for the match not being good.

Hulk Hogan holds a meeting with veterans

Hulk Hogan reportedly held a meeting with WCW talents on Tuesday before Great American Bash, where he stressed that the veterans need to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Hulk Hogan's in meetings. It's said that the veterans on Tuesday weren't very receptive to the speech as they've heard it all before. Vince Russo asked the veterans if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Sting and sidekick Booker T were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.

Shisen Kopf
04-25-2012, 09:13 PM
Backstage morale is said to be very bad in Wooooo these days. Some of the wrestlers who Wooooo used at the set of tapings before Rasslin Superstars who weren't regulars have been telling friends that they couldn't believe how bad morale is in the company.
The general consensus behind the scenes is that many of the \"top names\" in Wooooo from the early 2000's era are simply working for to collect paychecks with little regard for the longterm direction or health of the company.
Many of Wooooo's Jews are afraid that they are either entering or in the middle of their athletic primes with no sign of their careers going anywhere. Many Wooooo stars are weighing their options and considering jumping ship when their contracts expire, even those who have been with the company from the beginning.
The majority of Wooooo's Jews are completely fed up with Bushwhacker Luke, El Gigante and . The resentment towards Bushwhacker Luke and El Gigante is that they have all the Angel dust necessary to bring real change to Wooooo, but haven't seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own. As for , the Jews has lost whatever confidence they had.
Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that Wooooo should have hired last year when they had the chance, because they wanted to focus the entire promotion on Jews.

VSG
04-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Marketing ideas for Brock Lesnar vs Shane McMahon

In the new Playboy issue featuring a piece on a day in the life of Vince McMahon, the WWE executive says they are looking to the Twilight movie series to market Brock Lesnar vs. Shane McMahon at Summerslam. 'Think Team Edward vs. Team Jacob,' they said.

DAMN!

Lock Jaw
04-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Morale within OCW

Backstage morale is said to be very bad in OCW these days. Some of the wrestlers who OCW used at the set of tapings before Fully Charged who weren't regulars have been telling friends that they couldn't believe how bad morale is in the company.
The general consensus behind the scenes is that many of the \"top names\" in OCW from the early 2000's era are simply working for to collect paychecks with little regard for the longterm direction or health of the company.
Many of OCW's the next generation of wrestlers are afraid that they are either entering or in the middle of their athletic primes with no sign of their careers going anywhere. Many OCW stars are weighing their options and considering jumping ship when their contracts expire, even those who have been with the company from the beginning.
The majority of OCW's the next generation of wrestlers are completely fed up with CM Punk, John Cena and The Rock. The resentment towards CM Punk and John Cena is that they have all the Mamajuana Energy Drink necessary to bring real change to OCW, but haven't seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own. As for The Rock, the the next generation of wrestlers has lost whatever confidence they had.
Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that OCW should have hired Randy Orton last year when they had the chance, because they wanted to focus the entire promotion on the next generation of wrestlers.

#1-norm-fan
04-25-2012, 10:13 PM
According to a new report published by GLAAD, a member of the WWE creative team has inquired as to whether or not Alex Riley has had talks with officials about returning to the company following their retirement announcement.

Furthermore, it's being reported that the creative team member asked whether or not Mae Young would be involved should Alex Riley eventually return to WWE. When asked about Mae Young, Shane McMahon reportedly shot down the notion quickly, and said that Mae Young would not be part of any Alex Riley return and "that's the end of it."

It is believed at this time that if talks between Alex Riley and WWE happen, they will be kept very quiet.

#1-norm-fan
04-25-2012, 10:15 PM
Kelly Kelly cleared of battery charge

GLAAD reports that Kelly Kelly has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a Detroit restaurant.

According to the police report, Kelly Kelly and Mikey Whipwreck were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached Mikey Whipwreck. The man became confused after Mikey Whipwreck told the drunkard to go away. Kelly Kelly intervened and took the man down to the ground.

Kelly Kelly held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.

Kelly Kelly told GLAAD they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.

"I'm a fake fighter,"Kelly Kelly added. "My vagina isn't a deadly weapon."

Pintint
04-25-2012, 10:26 PM
LOL

"WWE wants The Miz back

The Miz says WWE is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked The Miz if they would be showing up at WWE's Wrestlemania, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No Wrestlemania for Me!!! WWE Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, The Miz told Kane:
'"I will transmit this to Vladimir"'
The Miz also wished Paul Heyman much success in WWE, after making comments in the past about Paul Heyman using the The Ass Punch."

In Exile
04-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Update on The Rock following Leg related injury
The Rock announced this evening on Facebook account that they had suffered a Leg related injury and missed their scheduled matches in Florida as a result. Despite loss of muscle function, they worked a match at tonight's WrestleMania taping, wearing a Diaper while competing.

In Exile
04-25-2012, 10:42 PM
Chris Jericho on adapting to the WWE style of wrestling
Chris Jericho: I can say that I'm a better wrestler now that I'm in WWE because the way we work in WWE is totally different than what you see anywhere else. Here, we work with Mojo, and there's a reason for everything we do in the ring. Whether it's a Diving Crossbody or a punch to the Leg, there's a reason for everything. Before I would do moves because I was good at them, but there's no point to that or anything. That's why I think I'm a better wrestler now.

4 knuckles up
04-25-2012, 10:47 PM
Kind of works:

Triple H's court case has been continued once again, PETA program administrator Daniel Bryan told the court they needed until needed to finish Triple H's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. Triple H was arrested a year ago for posession of several quantities of semen.

Emperor Smeat
04-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Marketing ideas for CM Punk vs Lord Tensai

In the new the internet issue featuring a piece on a day in the life of Jericho, the WWE executive says they are looking to the Twilight movie series to market CM Punk vs. Lord Tensai at NXT. 'Think Team Edward vs. Team Jacob,' they said.

:lol:

Seth82
04-25-2012, 11:30 PM
lol

Vince Mcmahon correction
Although previous reports noted that former WWE star Vince Mcmahon worked this past weekend's Wrestlemania, Dolph Ziggler reported on Twitter that Vince Mcmahon did NOT in fact partner against them, but rather Yoshi Tatsu was Kofi Kingston's partner for a tag match against Dolph Ziggler and Lord Tensai.
Our live reporters mistook Vince Mcmahon for Yoshi Tatsu.

Seth82
04-26-2012, 12:24 AM
Here's a few more

Ted Dibiase correction
Although previous reports noted that former AJPW star Ted Dibiase worked this past weekend's AJPW TV , Terry Funk reported on Twitter that Ted Dibiase did NOT in fact partner against them, but rather Dory Funk Jr was Stan Hansen's partner for a tag match against Terry Funk and Bruiser Brody.
Our live reporters mistook Ted Dibiase for Dory Funk Jr.

lol

Dory Funk Jr cleared of battery charge
Pro Wrestling Illustrated reports that Dory Funk Jr has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a Japan restaurant.
According to the police report, Dory Funk Jr and Ted Dibiase were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached Ted Dibiase. The man became Angry after Ted Dibiase told the drunkard to go away. Dory Funk Jr intervened and took the man down to the ground.
Dory Funk Jr held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.
Dory Funk Jr told Pro Wrestling Illustrated they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"Dory Funk Jr added. "My Back isn't a deadly weapon."

Droford
04-26-2012, 12:34 AM
Update on John Cena following head related injuryJohn Cena announced this evening on Facebook account that he had suffered a head related injury and missed his scheduled matches in Chicago as a result. Despite loss of muscle function, he worked a match at tonight's RAW taping, wearing a hat while competing.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-26-2012, 12:41 AM
Lord Tensai 's court case has been continued once again, RTC program administrator Ric Flair told the court they needed until needed to finish Lord Tensai 's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. Lord Tensai was arrested a year ago for posession of several quantities of Muta Mist.

Lord Tensai on adapting to the WWF style of wrestling
Lord Tensai : I can say that I'm a better wrestler now that I'm in WWF because the way we work in WWF is totally different than what you see anywhere else. Here, we work with Purrrro power, and there's a reason for everything we do in the ring. Whether it's a Clothesline or a punch to the Head, there's a reason for everything. Before I would do moves because if it feels good do it, but there's no Muta Mist or anything. That's why I think I'm a better wrestler now.

Paul Heyman cleared of battery charge
Parents TV council reports that Paul Heyman has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a The Dungeon of Doom restaurant.
According to the police report, Paul Heyman and CM Punk were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached CM Punk. The man became flabergasted after CM Punk told the drunkard to go away. Paul Heyman intervened and took the man down to the ground.
Paul Heyman held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.
Paul Heyman told Parents TV council they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"Paul Heyman added. "My Leg isn't a deadly weapon."

Tom Guycott
04-26-2012, 12:50 AM
1# Billy Gunn holds a meeting with local jobbers

Billy Gunn reportedly held a meeting with a local indy fed talents on Tuesday before a PPV, where he stressed that the local jobbers need to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Billy Gunn's in meetings. It's said that the local jobbers on Tuesday weren't very receptive to the speech as they've heard it all before. La Parka asked the local jobbers if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Paul Heyman and sidekick Rob Van Dam were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.

#2 a local indy fed wants La Parka back

La Parka says a local indy fed is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked La Parka if they would be showing up at a local indy fed's a PPV, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No a PPV for Me!!! a local indy fed Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, La Parka told Rob Van Dam:
'Hulk Hogan we comin' for you, nigga!'
La Parka also wished Billy Gunn much success in a local indy fed, after making comments in the past about Billy Gunn using the Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex.

Seth82
04-26-2012, 12:58 AM
Vince Mcmahon cleared of battery charge
Wrestling Observer reports that Vince Mcmahon has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a New York restaurant.
According to the police report, Vince Mcmahon and Nick Bockwinkel were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached Nick Bockwinkel. The man became Angry after Nick Bockwinkel told the drunkard to go away. Vince Mcmahon intervened and took the man down to the ground.
Vince Mcmahon held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.
Vince Mcmahon told Wrestling Observer they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"Vince Mcmahon added. "My Hand isn't a deadly weapon."

Marketing ideas for Ric Flair vs Eric Bischoff
In the new GLAAD issue featuring a piece on a day in the life of Sting, the WCW executive says they are looking to the Twilight movie series to market Ric Flair vs. Eric Bischoff at WCW Nitro. 'Think Team Edward vs. Team Jacob,' they said.

JimmyMess
04-26-2012, 01:08 AM
John Cena holds a meeting with fat security guards

John Cena reportedly held a meeting with WWE talents on Tuesday before the tapings, where he stressed that the fat security guards need to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of John Cena's in meetings. It's said that the fat security guards on Tuesday weren't very receptive to the speech as they've heard it all before. Hornswoggle asked the fat security guards if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Kelly Kelly and sidekick Goldust were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.

BigCrippyZ
04-26-2012, 01:59 AM
Hulk Hogan on adapting to the WWE style of wrestling

Hulk Hogan: I can say that I'm a better wrestler now that I'm in WWE because the way we work in WWE is totally different than what you see anywhere else. Here, we work with confidence, and there's a reason for everything we do in the ring. Whether it's a low blow nut shot or a punch to the cock, there's a reason for everything. Before I would do moves because it burns when I piss, but there's no crystal meth or anything. That's why I think I'm a better wrestler now.

Stephanie McMahon holds a meeting with limp dicks

Stephanie McMahon reportedly held a meeting with WWE talents on Tuesday before RAW, where he stressed that the limp dicks need to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Stephanie McMahon's in meetings. It's said that the limp dicks on Tuesday weren't very receptive to the speech as they've heard it all before. The Rock asked the limp dicks if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Vince McMahon and sidekick Hulk Hogan were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.

WWE wants The Rock back

The Rock says WWE is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked The Rock if they would be showing up at WWE's RAW, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No RAW for Me!!! WWE Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, The Rock told Hulk Hogan:
'I'm secretly a fanny bandit'
The Rock also wished Stephanie McMahon much success in WWE, after making comments in the past about Stephanie McMahon using the low blow nut shot.

UPDATE Hulk Hogan trial

Hulk Hogan's court case has been continued once again, U.S. Congress program administrator Stephanie McMahon told the court they needed until needed to finish Hulk Hogan's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. Hulk Hogan was arrested a year ago for posession of several quantities of crystal meth.

Update on Stephanie McMahon following huge tits related injury

Stephanie McMahon announced this evening on Facebook account that they had suffered a huge tits related injury and missed their scheduled matches in Atlanta as a result. Despite loss of muscle function, they worked a match at tonight's Nitro taping, wearing a cape while competing.

Triple H on adapting to the WCW style of wrestling

Triple H: I can say that I'm a better wrestler now that I'm in WCW because the way we work in WCW is totally different than what you see anywhere else. Here, we work with confidence, and there's a reason for everything we do in the ring. Whether it's a horrible smelling qweef or a punch to the asshole, there's a reason for everything. Before I would do moves because I love drinking semen, but there's no cheeseburgers or anything. That's why I think I'm a better wrestler now.

Morale within WCW

Backstage morale is said to be very bad in WCW these days. Some of the wrestlers who WCW used at the set of tapings before Nitro who weren't regulars have been telling friends that they couldn't believe how bad morale is in the company.
The general consensus behind the scenes is that many of the \"top names\" in WCW from the early 2000's era are simply working for to collect paychecks with little regard for the longterm direction or health of the company.
Many of WCW's queers are afraid that they are either entering or in the middle of their athletic primes with no sign of their careers going anywhere. Many WCW stars are weighing their options and considering jumping ship when their contracts expire, even those who have been with the company from the beginning.
The majority of WCW's queers are completely fed up with Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan and Triple H. The resentment towards Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan is that they have all the dildos necessary to bring real change to WCW, but haven't seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own. As for Triple H, the queers has lost whatever confidence they had.
Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that WCW should have hired Daniel Bryan last year when they had the chance, because they wanted to focus the entire promotion on queers.

Tom Guycott
04-26-2012, 02:07 AM
Triple H on adapting to the WCW style of wrestling

Triple H: I can say that I'm a better wrestler now that I'm in WCW because the way we work in WCW is totally different than what you see anywhere else. Here, we work with confidence, and there's a reason for everything we do in the ring. Whether it's a horrible smelling qweef or a punch to the asshole, there's a reason for everything. Before I would do moves because I love drinking semen, but there's no cheeseburgers or anything. That's why I think I'm a better wrestler now.

Better not let James Steele see that one!

Also, loved the "huge tits related injury" Steph one. Let the boobies hit the floor, indeed.

Blitz
04-26-2012, 02:33 AM
WWE wants Vince McMahon back

Vince McMahon says WWE is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked Vince McMahon if they would be showing up at WWE's Raw, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No Raw for Me!!! WWE Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, Vince McMahon told Jim Ross:
'He's no Destor, I'll tell you that much'
Vince McMahon also wished Daniel Bryan much success in WWE, after making comments in the past about Daniel Bryan using the Burning Hammer.

Blitz
04-26-2012, 02:33 AM
UPDATE Jim Ross trial

Jim Ross's court case has been continued once again, NAMBLA program administrator Daniel Bryan told the court they needed until needed to finish Jim Ross's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. Jim Ross was arrested a year ago for posession of several quantities of children's cough syrup.

Blitz
04-26-2012, 02:34 AM
Update on Daniel Bryan following leg related injury

Daniel Bryan announced this evening on Facebook account that they had suffered a leg related injury and missed their scheduled matches in the backseat of a Volkswagon as a result. Despite loss of muscle function, they worked a match at tonight's Raw taping, wearing a velvet smoking jacket while competing.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 02:41 AM
:rofl:

Rumours on Jim Ross & Hacksaw Jim Duggan tag teamDespite several botched attempts at establishing Jim Ross and Hacksaw Jim Duggan as a viable tag team, WWE officials are said to be committed to getting them over on Monday Night Raw SuperShow. The dynamic between Triple H and Stephanie McMahon is being seen as a blueprint for what WWE will do with Jim Ross and Hacksaw Jim Duggan, with Hacksaw Jim Duggan doing Jim Ross’s dirty work for now and then eventually turning babyface and feuding with Jim Ross.

UPDATE Stephanie McMahon trial
Stephanie McMahon's court case has been continued once again, Bret Hart marks program administrator Triple H told the court they needed until needed to finish Stephanie McMahon's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. Stephanie McMahon was arrested a year ago for posession of several quantities of black tar heroin.

Jim Ross cleared of battery charge
Bret Hart marks reports that Jim Ross has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a Lincoln, Nebraska restaurant.
According to the police report, Jim Ross and Hacksaw Jim Duggan were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached Hacksaw Jim Duggan. The man became annoyed after Hacksaw Jim Duggan told the drunkard to go away. Jim Ross intervened and took the man down to the ground.
Jim Ross held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.
Jim Ross told Bret Hart marks they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"Jim Ross added. "My patella isn't a deadly weapon."

WWE wants Jim Ross back
Jim Ross says WWE is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked Jim Ross if they would be showing up at WWE's Monday Night Raw SuperShow, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No Monday Night Raw SuperShow for Me!!! WWE Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, Jim Ross told Stephanie McMahon:
'I'm going to fuck you like Katie Vick on prom night'
Jim Ross also wished Triple H much success in WWE, after making comments in the past about Triple H using the pedigree.

Stephanie McMahon returning to WWE
According to a new report published by Bret Hart marks, a member of the WWE creative team has inquired as to whether or not Stephanie McMahon has had talks with officials about returning to the company following their retirement announcement.
Furthermore, it's being reported that the creative team member asked whether or not Shane McMahon would be involved should Stephanie McMahon eventually return to WWE. When asked about Shane McMahon, Triple H reportedly shot down the notion quickly, and said that Shane McMahon would not be part of any Stephanie McMahon return and "that's the end of it."
It is believed at this time that if talks between Stephanie McMahon and WWE happen, they will be kept very quiet.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan correction
Although previous reports noted that former WWE star Hacksaw Jim Duggan worked this past weekend's Monday Night Raw SuperShow, Triple H reported on Twitter that Hacksaw Jim Duggan did NOT in fact partner against them, but rather Jim Ross was Stephanie McMahon's partner for a tag match against Triple H and Shane McMahon.
Our live reporters mistook Hacksaw Jim Duggan for Jim Ross.

Stephanie McMahon on adapting to the WWE style of wrestling
Stephanie McMahon: I can say that I'm a better wrestler now that I'm in WWE because the way we work in WWE is totally different than what you see anywhere else. Here, we work with charisma, and there's a reason for everything we do in the ring. Whether it's a pedigree or a punch to the groin, there's a reason for everything. Before I would do moves because you fucked this whole thing up, but there's no black tar heroin or anything. That's why I think I'm a better wrestler now.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 02:46 AM
Shane McMahon expresses frustrationShane McMahon has noted to friends how much help Triple H has been and has talked about the frustration about having to learn a new style of wrestling, all while the spotlight is on them. Shane McMahon is said to be fully aware of the situation of being in the right place at the right time and Triple H's first guy brought in as an international star.
As noted before, there was heat after officials were disappointed with Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon's match at Monday Night Raw SuperShow. Regarding that match, Stephanie McMahon took all the heat from officials for the match not being good.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 02:47 AM
Heat on Triple HTriple H got shouted at backstage at Monday Night Raw SuperShow last night. A top WWE official ripped into Triple H for about five minutes due to the way they didn’t sell the pedigree from Jim Ross and Shane McMahon. Triple H was told that they are a piece of black tar heroin who doesn’t respect the business and will never amount to anything in WWE

Indifferent Clox
04-26-2012, 02:49 AM
johnny reckless cleared of battery charge
nambla reports that johnny reckless has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a my bedroom restaurant.
According to the police report, johnny reckless and chris benoit were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached chris benoit. The man became horrified after chris benoit told the drunkard to go away. johnny reckless intervened and took the man down to the ground.
johnny reckless held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.
johnny reckless told nambla they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"johnny reckless added. "My cgi left eye isn't a deadly weapon."

James Steele
04-26-2012, 02:50 AM
Morale within WWEBackstage morale is said to be very bad in WWE these days. Some of the wrestlers who WWE used at the set of tapings before SmackDown! who weren't regulars have been telling friends that they couldn't believe how bad morale is in the company.
The general consensus behind the scenes is that many of the \"top names\" in WWE from the early 2000's era are simply working for to collect paychecks with little regard for the longterm direction or health of the company.
Many of WWE's arrogant Canadians are afraid that they are either entering or in the middle of their athletic primes with no sign of their careers going anywhere. Many WWE stars are weighing their options and considering jumping ship when their contracts expire, even those who have been with the company from the beginning.
The majority of WWE's arrogant Canadians are completely fed up with Triple H, Jim Ross and Ivory. The resentment towards Triple H and Jim Ross is that they have all the Michelob Ultra necessary to bring real change to WWE, but haven't seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own. As for Ivory, the arrogant Canadians has lost whatever confidence they had.
Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that WWE should have hired Jerry Lawler last year when they had the chance, because they wanted to focus the entire promotion on arrogant Canadians.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 02:51 AM
Sheamus holds a meeting with arrogant CanadiansSheamus reportedly held a meeting with WWE talents on Tuesday before SmackDown!, where he stressed that the arrogant Canadians need to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Sheamus's in meetings. It's said that the arrogant Canadians on Tuesday weren't very receptive to the speech as they've heard it all before. Triple H asked the arrogant Canadians if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Jim Ross and sidekick Jerry Lawler were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 02:52 AM
WWE wants Triple H backTriple H says WWE is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked Triple H if they would be showing up at WWE's SmackDown!, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No SmackDown! for Me!!! WWE Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, Triple H told Jerry Lawler:
'Lick the underside of my penis until I shiver uncontrollably'
Triple H also wished Sheamus much success in WWE, after making comments in the past about Sheamus using the finger in the butt.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 02:52 AM
Marketing ideas for Sheamus vs IvoryIn the new Vince McMahon's Happy House Charity issue featuring a piece on a day in the life of Jim Ross, the WWE executive says they are looking to the Twilight movie series to market Sheamus vs. Ivory at SmackDown!. 'Think Team Edward vs. Team Jacob,' they said.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 02:53 AM
Triple H cleared of battery chargeVince McMahon's Happy House Charity reports that Triple H has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a Seattle, Washington restaurant.
According to the police report, Triple H and Ivory were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached Ivory. The man became annoyed after Ivory told the drunkard to go away. Triple H intervened and took the man down to the ground.
Triple H held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.
Triple H told Vince McMahon's Happy House Charity they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"Triple H added. "My ankle isn't a deadly weapon."

James Steele
04-26-2012, 02:54 AM
Heat on SheamusSheamus got shouted at backstage at SmackDown! last night. A top WWE official ripped into Sheamus for about five minutes due to the way they didn’t sell the finger in the butt from Triple H and Jim Ross. Sheamus was told that they are a piece of Michelob Ultra who doesn’t respect the business and will never amount to anything in WWE

James Steele
04-26-2012, 02:54 AM
Jerry Lawler on adapting to the WWE style of wrestlingJerry Lawler: I can say that I'm a better wrestler now that I'm in WWE because the way we work in WWE is totally different than what you see anywhere else. Here, we work with charisma, and there's a reason for everything we do in the ring. Whether it's a finger in the butt or a punch to the ear, there's a reason for everything. Before I would do moves because our locker room was covered in shit, but there's no Michelob Ultra or anything. That's why I think I'm a better wrestler now.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 02:55 AM
Ivory correctionAlthough previous reports noted that former WWE star Ivory worked this past weekend's SmackDown!, Sheamus reported on Twitter that Ivory did NOT in fact partner against them, but rather Triple H was Jerry Lawler's partner for a tag match against Sheamus and Jim Ross.
Our live reporters mistook Ivory for Triple H.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 02:56 AM
Reason for WWE Seattle, Washington Tour cancellationThe originally planned local promoters for the now officially cancelled WWE Seattle, Washington tour, Vince McMahon's Happy House Charity, recently sent out a statement explaining why the tour was cancelled: "Lick the underside of my penis until I shiver uncontrollably." It would appear that our locker room was covered in shit lead to the cancellation of the WWE Seattle, Washington tour.

Indifferent Clox
04-26-2012, 02:57 AM
bryan danielson announced this evening on Facebook account that they had suffered a mexican penis related injury and missed their scheduled matches in arabia as a result. Despite loss of muscle function, they worked a match at tonight's football field wrestling taping, wearing a a shit stained tshirt while competing.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 03:00 AM
WWE wants Terry Funk backTerry Funk says WWE is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked Terry Funk if they would be showing up at WWE's Velocity relaunch, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No Velocity relaunch for Me!!! WWE Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, Terry Funk told Vince McMahon:
'I can't wait to go home and beat my meat'
Terry Funk also wished Spike Dudley much success in WWE, after making comments in the past about Spike Dudley using the moonsault.

Indifferent Clox
Backstage morale is said to be very bad in wccw these days. Some of the wrestlers who wccw used at the set of tapings before football field wrestling who weren't regulars have been telling friends that they couldn't believe how bad morale is in the company.
The general consensus behind the scenes is that many of the \"top names\" in wccw from the early 2000's era are simply working for to collect paychecks with little regard for the longterm direction or health of the company.
Many of wccw's the nine whoresmen are afraid that they are either entering or in the middle of their athletic primes with no sign of their careers going anywhere. Many wccw stars are weighing their options and considering jumping ship when their contracts expire, even those who have been with the company from the beginning.
The majority of wccw's the nine whoresmen are completely fed up with cassius ohno, barrack obama (in white face) and a fake orgasmo. The resentment towards cassius ohno and barrack obama (in white face) is that they have all the poppers necessary to bring real change to wccw, but haven't seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own. As for a fake orgasmo, the the nine whoresmen has lost whatever confidence they had.
Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that wccw should have hired andy kaufman last year when they had the chance, because they wanted to focus the entire promotion on the nine whoresmen.

James Steele
Vince McMahon on adapting to the WWE style of wrestlingVince McMahon: I can say that I'm a better wrestler now that I'm in WWE because the way we work in WWE is totally different than what you see anywhere else. Here, we work with charisma, and there's a reason for everything we do in the ring. Whether it's a moonsault or a punch to the left testicle, there's a reason for everything. Before I would do moves because my water tasted like lemon-lime piss, but there's no Jack Daniels or anything. That's why I think I'm a better wrestler now.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 03:01 AM
Terry Funk cleared of battery chargeTPWW reports that Terry Funk has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a North Korea restaurant.
According to the police report, Terry Funk and Yoshi Tatsu were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached Yoshi Tatsu. The man became annoyed after Yoshi Tatsu told the drunkard to go away. Terry Funk intervened and took the man down to the ground.
Terry Funk held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.
Terry Funk told TPWW they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"Terry Funk added. "My right butt cheek isn't a deadly weapon."

James Steele
04-26-2012, 03:01 AM
Spike Dudley holds a meeting with midgetsSpike Dudley reportedly held a meeting with WWE talents on Tuesday before Velocity relaunch, where he stressed that the midgets need to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Spike Dudley's in meetings. It's said that the midgets on Tuesday weren't very receptive to the speech as they've heard it all before. Terry Funk asked the midgets if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Triple H and sidekick Vince McMahon were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Yoshi Tatsu correctionAlthough previous reports noted that former WWE star Yoshi Tatsu worked this past weekend's Velocity relaunch, Spike Dudley reported on Twitter that Yoshi Tatsu did NOT in fact partner against them, but rather Terry Funk was Vince McMahon's partner for a tag match against Spike Dudley and Triple H.
Our live reporters mistook Yoshi Tatsu for Terry Funk.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 03:03 AM
Update on Spike Dudley following left testicle related injurySpike Dudley announced this evening on Facebook account that they had suffered a left testicle related injury and missed their scheduled matches in North Korea as a result. Despite loss of muscle function, they worked a match at tonight's Velocity relaunch taping, wearing a denim leather jacket while competing.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 03:03 AM
Rumours on Terry Funk & Yoshi Tatsu tag teamDespite several botched attempts at establishing Terry Funk and Yoshi Tatsu as a viable tag team, WWE officials are said to be committed to getting them over on Velocity relaunch. The dynamic between Spike Dudley and Vince McMahon is being seen as a blueprint for what WWE will do with Terry Funk and Yoshi Tatsu, with Yoshi Tatsu doing Terry Funk’s dirty work for now and then eventually turning babyface and feuding with Terry Funk

James Steele
04-26-2012, 03:04 AM
Morale within WWEBackstage morale is said to be very bad in WWE these days. Some of the wrestlers who WWE used at the set of tapings before Velocity relaunch who weren't regulars have been telling friends that they couldn't believe how bad morale is in the company.
The general consensus behind the scenes is that many of the \"top names\" in WWE from the early 2000's era are simply working for to collect paychecks with little regard for the longterm direction or health of the company.
Many of WWE's midgets are afraid that they are either entering or in the middle of their athletic primes with no sign of their careers going anywhere. Many WWE stars are weighing their options and considering jumping ship when their contracts expire, even those who have been with the company from the beginning.
The majority of WWE's midgets are completely fed up with Terry Funk, Triple H and Yoshi Tatsu. The resentment towards Terry Funk and Triple H is that they have all the Jack Daniels necessary to bring real change to WWE, but haven't seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own. As for Yoshi Tatsu, the midgets has lost whatever confidence they had.
Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that WWE should have hired Vince McMahon last year when they had the chance, because they wanted to focus the entire promotion on midgets.

Indifferent Clox
04-26-2012, 03:04 AM
that guy from friends on adapting to the jew style of wrestling
that guy from friends: I can say that I'm a better wrestler now that I'm in jew because the way we work in jew is totally different than what you see anywhere else. Here, we work with gasius (goddess of flatuelence), and there's a reason for everything we do in the ring. Whether it's a senton suplex or a punch to the mexican penis, there's a reason for everything. Before I would do moves because unrelenting self hate and misanthropy, but there's no poppers laced with eggs or anything. That's why I think I'm a better wrestler now.

James Steele
04-26-2012, 03:08 AM
That is fucking racist, you bigoted piece of shit.

Tom Guycott
04-26-2012, 03:19 AM
Yoshi Tatsu correctionAlthough previous reports noted that former WWE star Yoshi Tatsu worked this past weekend's Velocity relaunch, Spike Dudley reported on Twitter that Yoshi Tatsu did NOT in fact partner against them, but rather Terry Funk was Vince McMahon's partner for a tag match against Spike Dudley and Triple H.
Our live reporters mistook Yoshi Tatsu for Terry Funk.

Easy to do. They're like brothers!

Am I the only one who expects to see half this shit on the front page with links to hot pixxx of random former WWE Diva in a sexy thong??? Shocking!!! right under it?

owenbrown
04-26-2012, 03:19 AM
You know that you know who is gonna steal these and report these as actual news right?

Tom Guycott
04-26-2012, 03:33 AM
... yeah, and when it gets pointed out that it was from a joke "Mad Libs"-esque site, there'll be some half-assed retraction about how it wasn't his fault he copypasta'd the "breaking news" from jokes.

Indifferent Clox
04-26-2012, 03:41 AM
Sorry if anyone was offended that the dude from friends and Jew lined up. If it helps the ppv was hardcore leaven.

Seth82
04-26-2012, 04:12 AM
Jeff Jarrett correction
Although previous reports noted that former WWE star Jeff Jarrett worked this past weekend's WWE RAW, John Cena reported on Twitter that Jeff Jarrett did NOT in fact partner against them, but rather CM Punk was Triple H's partner for a tag match against John Cena and Vince Mcmahon.
Our live reporters mistook Jeff Jarrett for CM Punk.

Marketing ideas for John Cena vs Brock Lesnar
In the new Pro Wrestling Illustrated issue featuring a piece on a day in the life of Vince Mcmahon, the WWE executive says they are looking to the Twilight movie series to market John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar at WWE RAW. 'Think Team Edward vs. Team Jacob,' they said.

Ermaximus
04-26-2012, 09:21 AM
WWE wants Eve back
Eve says WWE is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked Eve if they would be showing up at WWE's Royal Rumble, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No Royal Rumble for Me!!! WWE Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, Eve told Kofi Kingston:
'"What ya gonna do brother?"'
Eve also wished Hornswoggle much success in WWE, after making comments in the past about Hornswoggle using the armbar.

I would pay so much money to see Swoggle do an armbar.

Mike the Metal Ed
04-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Bastion Booger expresses frustration
Bastion Booger has noted to friends how much help Paul Heyman has been and has talked about the frustration about having to learn a new style of wrestling, all while the spotlight is on them. Bastion Booger is said to be fully aware of the situation of being in the right place at the right time and Paul Heyman's first guy brought in as an international star.
As noted before, there was heat after officials were disappointed with Bastion Booger and John Cena's match at Nitro. Regarding that match, John Cena took all the heat from officials for the match not being good.

Innovator
04-26-2012, 09:41 AM
CM Punk expresses frustration
CM Punk has noted to friends how much help Brock Lesnar has been and has talked about the frustration about having to learn a new style of wrestling, all while the spotlight is on them. CM Punk is said to be fully aware of the situation of being in the right place at the right time and Brock Lesnar's first guy brought in as an international star.
As noted before, there was heat after officials were disappointed with CM Punk and Dusty Rhodes's match at Summerslam. Regarding that match, Dusty Rhodes took all the heat from officials for the match not being good.

Innovator
04-26-2012, 09:42 AM
Dusty Rhodes returning to WWE
According to a new report published by NAACP, a member of the WWE creative team has inquired as to whether or not Dusty Rhodes has had talks with officials about returning to the company following their retirement announcement.
Furthermore, it's being reported that the creative team member asked whether or not CM Punk would be involved should Dusty Rhodes eventually return to WWE. When asked about CM Punk, Brock Lesnar reportedly shot down the notion quickly, and said that CM Punk would not be part of any Dusty Rhodes return and "that's the end of it."
It is believed at this time that if talks between Dusty Rhodes and WWE happen, they will be kept very quiet.

Innovator
04-26-2012, 09:43 AM
UPDATE Slick trial
Slick's court case has been continued once again, NAACP program administrator Brock Lesnar told the court they needed until needed to finish Slick's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. Slick was arrested a year ago for posession of several quantities of whiskey.

Ultra Mantis
04-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Carlito holds a meeting with spit catchers

Carlito reportedly held a meeting with WWE talents on Tuesday before , where he stressed that the spit catchers need to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Carlito's in meetings. It's said that the spit catchers on Tuesday weren't very receptive to the speech as they've heard it all before. Primo asked the spit catchers if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Carlito and sidekick Primo were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.

Ultra Mantis
04-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Update on Cody Rhodes following Legend of Zelda related injury

Cody Rhodes announced this evening on Facebook account that they had suffered a Legend of Zelda related injury and missed their scheduled matches in as a result. Despite loss of muscle function, they worked a match at tonight's taping, wearing a minish cap while competing.

Kapoutman
04-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Papa Shango cleared of battery charge
NATO reports that Papa Shango has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a Yukon restaurant.
According to the police report, Papa Shango and Scott Hall were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached Scott Hall. The man became aroused after Scott Hall told the drunkard to go away. Papa Shango intervened and took the man down to the ground.
Papa Shango held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.
Papa Shango told NATO they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"Papa Shango added. "My optic nerve isn't a deadly weapon."

Scott Hall correction
Although previous reports noted that former WWE star Scott Hall worked this past weekend's Raw, Jim Neidhart reported on Twitter that Scott Hall did NOT in fact partner against them, but rather Papa Shango was La Parka's partner for a tag match against Jim Neidhart and Akeem The African Dream.
Our live reporters mistook Scott Hall for Papa Shango.

GoneFishing
04-26-2012, 01:31 PM
Morale within WWE

Backstage morale is said to be very bad in WWE these days. Some of the wrestlers who WWE used at the set of tapings before Hell in a Cell who weren't regulars have been telling friends that they couldn't believe how bad morale is in the company.
Many of WWE's Japanese wrestlers are afraid that they are either entering or in the middle of their athletic primes with no sign of their careers going anywhere. Many WWE stars are weighing their options and considering jumping ship when their contracts expire, even those who have been with the company from the beginning.
The majority of WWE's Japanese wrestlers are completely fed up with CM Punk, Hulk Hogan and Curt Hawkins. The resentment towards CM Punk and Hulk Hogan is that they have all the cocaine necessary to bring real change to WWE, but haven't seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own. As for Curt Hawkins, the Japanese wrestlers has lost whatever confidence they had.
Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that WWE should have hired Triple H last year when they had the chance, because they wanted to focus the entire promotion on Japanese wrestlers.

Seth82
04-26-2012, 02:05 PM
CM Punk cleared of battery charge
GLAAD reports that CM Punk has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a Chicago restaurant.
According to the police report, CM Punk and Vince Mcmahon were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached Vince Mcmahon. The man became anxious after Vince Mcmahon told the drunkard to go away. CM Punk intervened and took the man down to the ground.
CM Punk held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.
CM Punk told GLAAD they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"CM Punk added. "My Foot isn't a deadly weapon."

BizarroKing
04-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Daniel Bryan expresses frustration

Daniel Bryan has noted to friends how much help Zack Ryder has been and has talked about the frustration about having to learn a new style of wrestling, all while the spotlight is on them. Daniel Bryan is said to be fully aware of the situation of being in the right place at the right time and Zack Ryder's first guy brought in as an international star.
As noted before, there was heat after officials were disappointed with Daniel Bryan and Aksana's match at Last Night's Tapings. Regarding that match, Aksana took all the heat from officials for the match not being good.

PrettyCool
04-26-2012, 04:24 PM
The Booty Man returning to WWE

According to a new report published by US Army, a member of the WWE creative team has inquired as to whether or not The Booty Man has had talks with officials about returning to the company following their retirement announcement.

Furthermore, it's being reported that the creative team member asked whether or not Gene Snitsky would be involved should The Booty Man eventually return to WWE. When asked about Gene Snitsky, David Arquette reportedly shot down the notion quickly, and said that Gene Snitsky would not be part of any The Booty Man return and "that's the end of it."
It is believed at this time that if talks between The Booty Man and WWE happen, they will be kept very quiet.

Reason for WWE Chinatown Tour cancellation
The originally planned local promoters for the now officially cancelled WWE Chinatown tour, US Army, recently sent out a statement explaining why the tour was cancelled: "Welcome to die!." It would appear that My lawn was getting crapped on lead to the cancellation of the WWE Chinatown tour

Heat on David Arquette
David Arquette got shouted at backstage at Royal Rumble last night. A top WWE official ripped into David Arquette for about five minutes due to the way they didn’t sell the Stunner from Shawn Daivari and Gene Snitsky. David Arquette was told that they are a piece of Ice Cream who doesn’t respect the business and will never amount to anything in WWE

RiX1024
04-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Heat on Mason Ryan

Mason Ryan got shouted at backstage at Monday Night Raw last night. A top WWE official ripped into Mason Ryan for about five minutes due to the way they didn’t sell the armbar from Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins. Mason Ryan was told that they are a piece of co-codamol who doesn’t respect the business and will never amount to anything in WWE

Emperor Smeat
04-26-2012, 05:05 PM
UPDATE Ryder trial

Ryder's court case has been continued once again, the Internet program administrator CM Punk told the court they needed until needed to finish Ryder's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. Ryder was arrested a year ago for possession of several quantities of banana peels.

Seth82
04-26-2012, 10:43 PM
WWE wants Ric Flair back
Ric Flair says WWE is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked Ric Flair if they would be showing up at WWE's Wrestlemania, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No Wrestlemania for Me!!! WWE Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, Ric Flair told Vince Mcmahon:
'I Am The Greatest Whoooo'
Ric Flair also wished Triple H much success in WWE, after making comments in the past about Triple H using the Pedigree.

BizarroKing
04-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Here's some breaking reports

Jim Cornette correction

Although previous reports noted that former ROH star Jim Cornette worked this past weekend's Best In The World, Kevin Steen reported on Twitter that Jim Cornette did NOT in fact partner against them, but rather El Generico was Sara Del Ray's partner for a tag match against Kevin Steen and Michael Elgin.
Our live reporters mistook Jim Cornette for El Generico.

UPDATE Sara Del Ray trial

Sara Del Ray's court case has been continued once again, Playboy program administrator Kevin Steen told the court they needed until needed to finish Sara Del Ray's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. Sara Del Ray was arrested a year ago for posession of several quantities of Soda.

Rumours on Triple H & Bastion Booger tag team

Despite several botched attempts at establishing Triple H and Bastion Booger as a viable tag team, WWE officials are said to be committed to getting them over on No Way Out. The dynamic between Kaval and Braden Walker is being seen as a blueprint for what WWE will do with Triple H and Bastion Booger, with Bastion Booger doing Triple H’s dirty work for now and then eventually turning babyface and feuding with Triple H

Heat on Gail Kim

Gail Kim got shouted at backstage at Destination XXX last night. A top TNA official ripped into Gail Kim for about five minutes due to the way they didn’t sell the LeBell Lock from Madison Rayne and Mickie James. Gail Kim was told that they are a piece of Ice Cream who doesn’t respect the business and will never amount to anything in TNA

Reason for TNA New Jersey Tour cancellation

The originally planned local promoters for the now officially cancelled TNA New Jersey tour, Playboy, recently sent out a statement explaining why the tour was cancelled: "There's some tension backstage." It would appear that My twitter account was hacked lead to the cancellation of the TNA New Jersey tour.

Seth82
04-26-2012, 10:48 PM
Superstar Billy Graham returning to WWWF
According to a new report published by Pro Wrestling Illustrated, a member of the WWWF creative team has inquired as to whether or not Superstar Billy Graham has had talks with officials about returning to the company following their retirement announcement.
Furthermore, it's being reported that the creative team member asked whether or not Killer Kowalski would be involved should Superstar Billy Graham eventually return to WWWF. When asked about Killer Kowalski, Mil Mascaras reportedly shot down the notion quickly, and said that Killer Kowalski would not be part of any Superstar Billy Graham return and "that's the end of it."
It is believed at this time that if talks between Superstar Billy Graham and WWWF happen, they will be kept very quiet.