PDA

View Full Version : Your weekly NXT goodness

Mr. Nerfect
05-11-2012, 11:40 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kY-5aAHPQ34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy.

Nicky Fives
05-11-2012, 11:58 AM
WWE should bring back Elijah Burke..... He & JTG would at least look like a tag team.....

Mr. Nerfect
05-11-2012, 12:05 PM
It appears as if Michael McGillicutty isn't behind the backstage attacks. It looks like it could be Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins, who were surprisingly entertaining in their roles this week.

Gertner
05-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Reks and Hawkins are always entertaining. Great tag match this week.

Mr. Nerfect
05-11-2012, 12:13 PM
I'm a fan of Reks & Hawkins, don't get me wrong, but their promos have often left me feeling that they could improve in that area. They still seem pretty forced, but they are coming along nicely.

Mr. Nerfect
05-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Tyson Kidd is fucking amazing in the ring. If only they got someone to talk for him.

Mr. Nerfect
05-11-2012, 12:15 PM
JTG's ring attire reminds me of Tyler Reks' old gear. It made him look a bit bigger, as smaller trunks often do. I cared about JTG a lot more than I did last week, so here's hoping it continues.

CSL
05-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Johnny Curtis shows up at 8:14 for a spot of guest commentary ladies and gents

CSL
05-11-2012, 12:28 PM
hugggggge improvement in look for JTG

CSL
05-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Johnny Curtis appearance #2 @ 29:24 ladies and gents

CSL
05-11-2012, 12:31 PM
ahaha Matt Striker's Terra Ryzing reference at Hawkins

CSL
05-11-2012, 12:34 PM
and a Johnny Curtis main event. Better than WrestleMania

CSL
05-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Percy Watson is kind of awful from my 11 minutes of exposure to him

Hanso Amore
05-11-2012, 01:26 PM
I forgot Watson was so big. He towers over the NXT show Midgets.

Will watch this all later. I like what I see so far.

Maxine is pretty tasty looking. Needs better ring gear.

Juan
05-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Beginning next Thursday, WWE's WWE NXT and FCW Wrestling tapings will emanate from Full Sail University's multi purpose performance venue in Winter Park, Florida. Tickets for the events are free to university staff and students with ID as long as they are reserved in advance.

The events, which are being branded as WWE Superstar Showdown, are taking place near the company's developmental facility in Tampa, Florida as means to integrate Florida Championship Wrestling talent on NXT more smoothly. Company officials hope the "university feel" will give the show better crowd reactions as well as to upgrade the look of Florida Championship Wrestling programming.

Triple H, WWE's Executive Vice President of Talent, is heavily involved with the project. He was said to be a high on the facility after scouting it with other WWE executives last year.

Triple H is advertised for Thursday's event, which will also feature World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio and WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs. Epico and Primo. Events are also scheduled for June 14, July 5, July 19, August 9, August 23, September 6 and September 20.

VSG
05-11-2012, 05:08 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119000

Beat you by a full minute

CSL
05-11-2012, 05:11 PM
don't see Johnny Curtis in your thread El Inferior Uso, victory is here to stay for Your weekly NXT goodness

VSG
05-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Inferior Uso?? Well I should say not.

VSG
05-11-2012, 05:21 PM
http://www.talk-sports.net/wwe/girlfriend.aspx/Jey_Uso

http://www.talk-sports.net/wwe/girlfriend.aspx/Jimmy_Uso

The ladies are gaga over Jey Uso, not Jimmy. Also, I have it on good authority that Jey was born first, making him the first to do everything Jimmy did later.

CSL
05-11-2012, 05:27 PM
http://www.talk-sports.net/wwe/girlfriend.aspx/Jey_Uso.

you wrote all 3 of those didn't you

VSG
05-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Sure, I just took a stroll in my new TIME MACHINE and decided to make anonymous posts as my first thing in the past.

Mr. Nerfect
05-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Paul Heyman is a massive supporter of The Usos. They do seem to be getting exponentially better. As babyfaces, they seem to have a developing shtick. I just wish there was a real tag team division. Or at least one other decent heel tag team that wasn't feuding with the Tag Champs.

Johnny Curtis was amazing this episode of NXT. Even more amazing than he usually is. It's a crime that the dude was not with Maxine on RAW. Curtis should be on RAW every week.

Matt Striker is also fucking good. He knows his character and I loved the Terra Ryzing reference. Also, the way he went after Hawkins after being insulted about his size was very great. There has to be something more for Striker to do.

Mr. Nerfect
05-11-2012, 07:37 PM
You really think Percy Watson is terrible, CSL? I think he's pretty great. I don't understand why they scaled his character back, but he's managing to get over as the toned-down version he is. Someone in management will get a pretty huge boner for him soon if they don't already.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the guys in the tag team match seemed to match their attire up well. I love it when tag teams do that, even if they are just teaming for one night and it's just a colour-theme.

XCaliber
05-11-2012, 07:50 PM
This shoe was great from top to bottom even JTG managed to impress me.

Triple Naitch
05-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Why are Maxine and Johnny handcuffed?

Triple Naitch
05-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Kinda wanna see JTG dress as a Brooklyn Hipster every week.

CSL
05-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Sure, I just took a stroll in my new TIME MACHINE and decided to make anonymous posts as my first thing in the past.

there's some cash money in that if you stop wasting it on Jey Uso internet posts

You really think Percy Watson is terrible, CSL?

was literally the first time I've ever paid any attention to him/seen him outside of pictures, reports and the odd promo from previous NXT "seasons". Has a horrible look gear wise and he just came off as laboured and uncomfortable/unnatural in everything he did, looks reallllly green. But I also mentioned this in passing to somebody earlier tonight and they were kind of surprised too so maybe it just wasn't a very good "showing.

Mr. Nerfect
05-11-2012, 09:57 PM
I'm by no means a HUGE Watson fan, or anything, and I agree that his look is pretty bland at the moment; but I couldn't call him shit. He's got the hardest things to learn down.