PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Weekly on Wrestling Observer/F4W (anyone here subscribe?)

TheAntipop
05-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Does anyone here subscribe to the Wrestling Observer/F4W (Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez's news site at http://www.f4wonline.com)?

I used to enjoy the old Wrestling Weekly Internet radio show with Doc Young and Les Thatcher. I recently found out that they continued the show on the Wrestling Observer/F4W site, but now it is subscription only.

I just can't see spending $10.99 when it's the only thing on the site I'm interested in. Has anyone heard the new Wrestling Weekly show, and if so, how is it?

el bobbo
05-26-2012, 10:28 PM
I wouldn't spend 10.99 a month just for extra analysis. I know there are a bunch of other free radio shows and Podcasts out there that will give you a lot of opinion/analysis, but the only way to actually get real and factual behind the scenes info is to work for the company and sign a confidentiality agreement.

St. Jimmy
05-26-2012, 10:37 PM
I have an honorary subscription, I love the radio shows. Bryan/Dave and Bryan/Storm are always worth listening to.

TheAntipop
05-27-2012, 12:27 AM
I have an honorary subscription, I love the radio shows. Bryan/Dave and Bryan/Storm are always worth listening to.

I don't have an honorary subscription, yet I'm hosting the entire archive of the old Wrestling Weekly show. Strange how that works...

Shisen Kopf
05-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Anyone who pays for anything online is probably an idiot