PDA

View Full Version : Scott Hall

Marc the Smark
05-07-2004, 12:25 AM
Does anyone know how he's doing nowadays? Would you wanna see him back in the WWE? Post your thoughts.

MVP
05-07-2004, 12:27 AM
Currently doing indies with Kevin Nash. This Saturday they have a tag team match against Shinya Hashimoto and Naoya Ogawa at the HUSTLE-3 PPV of Dream Stage Entertainment.

Amaroqwolf
05-07-2004, 12:29 AM
Last time I heard anything bout him he was either going into or leaving Rehab again...?Can't remember which, and no I wouldn't wanna see him back, he may have been great in his hey (No Pun intended) Day's. But, now he's just a liability for the company.

Shaggy
05-07-2004, 12:31 AM
I would want to see him back. He was one of my favorite wrestlers when he was around. Sad that all that stuff happened to him causing him to lose his job.

M-A-G
05-07-2004, 12:32 AM
He's been doing shows with Kevin Nash like MVP said. I really don't think he'd fit in anymore in the current WWE and he's already blown all of his previous chances. He'd have been fine in his last stint in the WWE; he just made bad choices.

Bad Company
05-07-2004, 01:22 AM
exactly my feelings
Scott Hall is one of my favorites of all time.

Batsu
05-07-2004, 02:21 AM
If it isn't with Nash, I don't want to see him by himself in WWE...

I think WWE jumped the gun with giving him the boot, totally destroying the nWo angle they'd taken so much time to build up.

The crap Austin was pulling thereabouts didn't help either...

Corkscrewed
05-07-2004, 03:26 AM
Isn't he in the AWF (Alcoholic Wrestling Federation)? I heard he's feuding with Stone Cold over some trailer chick. Winner gets to push her down a flight of stairs.

Evolution
05-07-2004, 07:24 AM
Lol Corky. But, alas, I must spread some yada yada yada

The Ravishing One
05-07-2004, 07:27 AM
I think WWE jumped the gun with giving him the boot, totally destroying the nWo angle they'd taken so much time to build up.

Goldbird
05-07-2004, 07:37 AM
Isn't he in the AWF (Alcoholic Wrestling Federation)? I heard he's feuding with Stone Cold over some trailer chick. Winner gets to push her down a flight of stairs.

No wonder AWF needs beer companies to sponsor them... :D

HankScorpio
05-07-2004, 09:47 AM

LMFAO :rofl: :lol:

Mr. Nerfect
05-07-2004, 06:06 PM
I think all of the heat directed onto Hall is a bit off course. Hall was trying his best to stay sober during the time he was with WWE. He was overshadowed by Nash, Hogan and Austin during his stint there, though. I think the agreement to let him go was mutual as Hall didn't feel he was going anywhere, while the WWE was paying him to be inferior. Hall was probably going through some tough battles with himself during that time. :-\

Mr. JL
05-07-2004, 08:12 PM
Well, the whole way the nWo angle/Scott Hall was booked was destined for disaster.

It is quite ironic that Scott Hall (who has a history of alchol abuse) was placed in feud after feud with wrestlers who drink beer on camera. First, it was Steve Austin and then Bradshaw. It just doesn't sound like a recipe for success.

CBright7831
05-07-2004, 08:24 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12007

Marc the Smark
05-08-2004, 11:06 AM
I think all of the heat directed onto Hall is a bit off course. Hall was trying his best to stay sober during the time he was with WWE. He was overshadowed by Nash, Hogan and Austin during his stint there, though. I think the agreement to let him go was mutual as Hall didn't feel he was going anywhere, while the WWE was paying him to be inferior. Hall was probably going through some tough battles with himself during that time. :-\

Its such a shame, because he could have become a legend. Instead, his drinking is legendary.

Rob
05-08-2004, 02:08 PM
He is a loser. He can't work to a good standard anymore and he is a total liability to any company and any wrestler he works against. Don't like being harsh on people but anyone who has fu</>cked up their life as much as Scott Hall is definately a loser in my book.

OssMan
05-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Red Hot Scott Hall

Sephiroth
05-08-2004, 03:38 PM
I had this strange dream that Kevin Nash and Scott Hall came back to the WWE....Scary shit, dreaming about 2 man :nono: