PDA

View Full Version : Impact Wrestling LIVE Version 2.0

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Okay I lied, I'm back for more pain... but I'm bored at work so cut me some slack.

Austin Aries vs Crimson right now

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Joe just attacked Aries and Crimson gets the pin.. Crimson says his undefeated streak is better than Goldbergs and issues an open challeneg at Slammiversary PPV this Sunday. Apparently this is their GO HOME show to the PPV.

Immortal Moose
06-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Just tuned in, kinda hammered and high, let's see how this goes.

Immortal Moose
06-07-2012, 08:27 PM
lol I think of this every time I see Brooke now
http://i.imgur.com/jrKLB.jpg

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Apparently I missed Dixie confirming her infidelity with AJ Styles. Daniels and Kazarian out to make fun of Dixie for wanting the cock. Then AJ for the save. Then Dixie's husband punches AJ Styles.

So we got a bunch of family angles... Eric Bischoff's son, Dixie's husband, Hogan's daughter. Impact Wrestling is Runnin' Wild

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Now "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Just tuned in, kinda hammered and high, let's see how this goes.

Everything may make sense for you then.

Immortal Moose
06-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Everything may make sense for you then.

Nah, I doubt it.

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Piggy James

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Interesting 3 way submission combo

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Oh dear.. Bully Ray-Joseph Park-Abyss thing is comical

St. Jimmy
06-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Not watching this. Cancer.

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 09:17 PM
1 Hour 17 Minutes in and no mention or sighting of Rob Van Dam.

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Why does TNA put Robbie E on Television? Horrible waste of time. And so is this match. Who cares... they've already wrestled half a dozen times.

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Why does TNA put Robbie E on Television? Horrible waste of time. And so is this match. Who cares... they've already wrestled half a dozen times.

Why does Mr. JL watch TNA's Impact Wrestling? Horrible waste of time. And so is this match. Who cares... your only posting and replying to yourself half a dozen times.

Damndirty
06-07-2012, 09:28 PM
That TV championship match was pretty.... stupid.

Damndirty
06-07-2012, 09:36 PM
RVD SIGHTING!!!! HOLLLY SHITT! HE'S REAL!!!!

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 09:38 PM
3 Way at Slammiversary with winner earning title shot at live IMPACT WRestling next week. Wow... they can book and promote something a week in advance.

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Hulk losing his voice

Damndirty
06-07-2012, 09:48 PM
I dunno... this main event might actually be pretty good... I hope.

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 09:51 PM
It just might, although immediately no AJ Styles and commercial break 15 seconds into the start of the match.

Damndirty
06-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Not too bad so far

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Pretty nice main event match afterall.

Damndirty
06-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Weak ending... would've been better if he and Angle would've had both guys tap at the end.

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Yeah, it was lacking something.

Still gets the point across that Roode's title is in danger of being won by "The Icon" Sting. I just cannot believe Slammiversary is THIS Sunday. They could have done a much better job at building the PPV but they didn't.

Dukelorange
06-07-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm watching for the Knockout Title then I'm playing SSX 3 on the Wii

Damndirty
06-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Yeah, it was lacking something.

Still gets the point across that Roode's title is in danger of being won by "The Icon" Sting. I just cannot believe Slammiversary is THIS Sunday. They could have done a much better job at building the PPV but they didn't.

I agree! If this is their headlining PPV, they should've hyped it alot more, but I will admit they're doing better at it than their past hypes. They need to try and get some celebrity involvement, simply put, that brings in non-wrestling fans as times, and shocks (sometimes) the standard wrestling community.

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 11:08 PM
They already brought in Hulk Hogan and Brooke Hogan. By the sounds of it they're going to be paying King Mo a lot of money to train for his Bellator MMA fights and show up enough on Impact Wrestling to bury someone on the roster full-time. TNA does not need any more Toby Keith's, Hermie Sadler's, Sterling Marlin's, PACMAN's, NFL/NBA/NHL stars.

They just need to provide a engaging pro wrestling show on a consistent basis. They need a product that people can tune into and know they're going to be watching something edgy/cool with great wrestlers delivering great matches.

VSG
06-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Apparently TNA is having a house show and live impact at the same time in different places next week. Dunno whether to laugh or be sympathetic.

Mr. JL
06-07-2012, 11:44 PM
^
Yeah, that is pretty indicative of how disorganized TNAW actually is.

Mercenary
06-07-2012, 11:54 PM
I like the live Impacts.....*runs from mob*

Noid
06-08-2012, 04:30 AM
TNA needs to pay Monty Brown a shit-load of money to come back and Pounce Crimson at Slammiversary. You heard me.

James Steele
06-08-2012, 06:12 AM
Wow...if TNA actually pays Goldberg a shitload of money to do "one more run" when nobody has given a fuck about him for at least 5 years.

Noid
06-08-2012, 06:35 AM
I kind of feel that Crimson is the wrong sort of person to be doing an undefeated streak with. He's not as bad as people make out, but he's not really good enough to lose and still mean something. His undefeated streak kind of reminds me of Simon Dean's on Heat all those years back. Will it really mean something when someone beats Crimson? Will Crimson be able to remain relevant? All he's really done is have this streak going for him. Plus, it's not a "pure streak," which he's won and lost championships since he's been in TNA.

K.Smoke
06-08-2012, 06:54 AM
Oh dear.. Bully Ray-Joseph Park-Abyss thing is comical

Actually think the Joseph Park talks are better than his brother, "you know abyss" Abyss is just abyssmal (l0l) on the mic. Joseph I can listen to. Even though I hate lawyers.

Mr. JL
06-08-2012, 08:04 AM
I kind of feel that Crimson is the wrong sort of person to be doing an undefeated streak with. He's not as bad as people make out, but he's not really good enough to lose and still mean something. His undefeated streak kind of reminds me of Simon Dean's on Heat all those years back. Will it really mean something when someone beats Crimson? Will Crimson be able to remain relevant? All he's really done is have this streak going for him. Plus, it's not a "pure streak," which he's won and lost championships since he's been in TNA.

Yeah, no one seems to care either way.

I honestly feel the best way to go should have been with Austin Aries last night taking it from him. Have Crimson be devastated. Then move on to Slammiversary where Aries defeats Joe in an epic match that helps put him over more. Then at one of the Open Fight Nights have Joey Ryan or someone of lesser note who the fans know can`t defeat Aries straight up take the X Division belt off him after Crimson interferes and costs him the match.

That way you get the X Title off Aries, Aries can go carry Crimson to the best matches of his career and then Aries can move on to bigger FISH in TNA (AJ Styles, Daniels, Mr. Kennedy, RVD, Jeff Hardy). Meanwhile, they can build up a heel with the X Division belt. And Crimson ... I don`t know. Maybe can take the Television belt off Devon afterwards.

Wake Up Call
06-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Wow...if TNA actually pays Goldberg a shitload of money to do "one more run" when nobody has given a fuck about him for at least 5 years.

Much like no one has given a fuck about HHH other than at Wrestlemania time?

James Steele
06-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Much like no one has given a fuck about HHH other than at Wrestlemania time?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Troll_204c19_1264966.jpg

Damndirty
06-09-2012, 10:19 PM

Well, it would be kinda cliche to have some guy who is the ultimate badass be undefeated. Crimson's angle is not to have him be master machismo or anything like that, but a guy who will do anything to win, or at least not be defeated. I was skeptical of his heel role at first, but maybe this might work in his favor, as long as he's still considered undefeated by the time he turns face again, so he can have it on the line against Roode's longest championship reign on the line.

SlickyTrickyDamon
06-09-2012, 11:47 PM
God i hate your avatar lol.

Crimson is not undefeated. Matt Morgan and him lost the tag team titles to Samoa Joe and Magnus.

DLVH84
06-10-2012, 12:19 AM
God i hate your avatar lol.

Crimson is not undefeated. Matt Morgan and him lost the tag team titles to Samoa Joe and Magnus.

But the thing is Crimson was never pinned, submitted, disqualified, or counted out at all.

Damndirty
06-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Even if he isn't undefeated, the fact that he's continuously claiming it only adds to the heel appeal!