PDA

View Full Version : What's your MITB card?

XL
06-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Money In The Bank is three weeks away. So...

What would you do with the card?
Who would you put in the MITB Ladder Matches?
Who in the WWE/WHC matches?
What else would you put on the show?

Flash Funk
06-18-2012, 12:45 PM
I am so confused as to who is officially on Smackdown and Raw, but I forsee Dolph winning one of the MITB. The other one should go to a face and they can be the first to cash in and lose (Ryder?).

Cena vs. Punk for the WWE Title
Sheamus vs. Barrett for the World Title

XL
06-18-2012, 12:48 PM
Yeah, Barrett is due back soon! :D

Mr Amazing
06-18-2012, 02:40 PM
wwe title match
cm punk vs daniel bryan

world heavyweight championship match
sheamus vs albeto del rio

raw money in the bank
the miz vs jack swagger vs kane vs dolph ziggler vs chris jericho vs rey mysterio vs tensai vs santino

smackdown money in the bank
christian vs wade barrett vs cody rhodes vs sin cara vs justin gabebriel vs damian sandow vs hunico vs antonio cesaro

divas championship match
layla vs (insert randomn diva)

tag team championship match
kofi kingston and zack ryder vs Darren young and titus oneil

big show and david otunga vs John cena and brodius clay

Corporate CockSnogger
06-18-2012, 02:42 PM
I just don't know!

Rollermacka
06-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Ryback vs 3 generic looking poem reading jobbers

That's about the only match I'd care to see.

Ermaximus
06-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Who would you put in the MITB Ladder Matches?

Raw:
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston-Winner
Zack Ryder
The Miz
Chris Jericho
Evan Bourne
Rey Mysterio

Smackdown:
Christian
Sin Cara
Wade Barrett-Winner
Cody Rhodes
Justin Gabriel
Tyson Kidd
Hunico
Damien Sandow

Who in the WWE/WHC matches?

WWE Title: CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan in a Submission Match

WHC: Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

What else would you put on the show?

John Cena and Brodus Clay w/ Vince McMahon vs. Big Show and Tensai w/ Ace

US Title Match: Santino (c) vs. Ricardo vs. David Otunga

Diva's Title Match: Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix vs. AJ vs. Kaitlyn

Ryback vs. 3 Unknown Jobbers

Nicky Fives
06-18-2012, 03:27 PM
I would not like to see Kofi win MITB.....make Ziggles the winner and you have yourself a stellar card.....

Ermaximus
06-18-2012, 03:33 PM
My initial reaction was to have Ziggler win, but then decided to have Kofi win so that Ziggler can lose the MitB, but get a #1 contenders match the next night and face Sheamus at Summerslam and win the title there.

Damndirty
06-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Yeah, I don't want Ziggler to win the belt by MITB. This might prolong his heel status a little too far, unless he uses it against a heel (Del Rio) who just won the title.

XL
06-18-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm kinda torn. I want Ziggler (and Barrett) to crack the Main Event but I don't really wanna see them get there via MITB cash in, at least not both of them.

I might be inclined to give the nod to Cody over on SmackDown, I think he could be a riot with the case.

Damndirty
06-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Those I don't want to win MITB--

Del Rio
Bryan
Swagger
Big Show
Cena
Christian
Santino

I would rather it just go to Ziggler than to these people, but I think it's better to let him get the belt the standard way

Ermaximus
06-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Well, if the reports are true, the MitB winners will both be guys who have never won it before. I'd guess Jericho on Raw and Wade on SD then.

Nicky Fives
06-19-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm just opposed to Kofi winning MITB, not Ziggler having to win it..... just the most logical choice in my eyes.....

BizarroKing
06-19-2012, 08:04 PM
WWE Title Match-Submission Rules: CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Championship: Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio (since it didn't happen at No Way Out)

John Cena vs Big Show rematch

Raw MITB Ladder Match
Santino Marella vs David Otunga vs Zack Ryder (Winner in a perfect world) vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston vs Tensai vs Kane

SD! MITB Ladder Match
Wade Barrett vs Cody Rhodes vs Christian vs Sin Cara vs The Great Khali vs Brodus Clay vs Damien Sandow vs Antonio Cesaro

Kharma vs Kelly Kelly (Kelly Kelly's last match if she's leaving)

Ryback vs 3 jobbers or one of the main roster guys.

#1-norm-fan
06-19-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm curious as to what they have planned for Cena now. Cena vs Punk for the title would be a bad idea as it would be a step back in the journey to get the crowd fully behind Cena (Which is on a really good track right now).

Some sort of tag match with he and Brodus vs The Big Show and either Otunga or Tensai I can see but there's no way that is a main event match. They'd either have to make one of the title matches HUGE (Not just another Punk-Bryan rematch or Sheamus vs del Rio. Neither of those is a good Cena-level main event), or they'd have to add some sort of a major stipulation to it to make it more meaningful than a thrown together weekly Raw main event.

#1-norm-fan
06-19-2012, 08:13 PM
I wanna see Punk vs The Big Show either here or at SummerSlam. I think it would do wonders for Punk's character to feud with a guy who was just main eventing the last PPV. That would actually be main event worth over Cena if booked right and put the title back in the spotlight. Plus, Show can work a good match with Punk and Punk could use a nice little "David vs Goliath, overcoming the giant" feud.

Damndirty
06-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Maybe Ryback should win this one, and this be a record for the shortest amount of time before winning the primary championship. This would put him above Goldberg, surely.

Ermaximus
06-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Ugh, Big Show is in the MitB yet again.

#1-norm-fan
06-19-2012, 11:15 PM
? Was this announced somewhere already?

Mr Amazing
06-20-2012, 01:06 AM
smackdown spoilers

Shisen Kopf
06-20-2012, 01:08 AM
Ryback vs 3 generic looking poem reading jobbers

That's about the only match I'd care to see.

#1-norm-fan
06-20-2012, 01:24 AM
Well, unless they have some crazy plan to have him win it, that is a shitty idea. Waste someone who could build some good buzz for a different match.

#1-norm-fan
06-20-2012, 01:24 AM
Big Show being in Money in the Bank, that is. Not Ryback.

Shisen Kopf
06-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Big Show being in Money in the Bank, that is. Not Ryback.

Ryback vs big show would be awesome

Ermaximus
06-20-2012, 10:06 AM
? Was this announced somewhere already?

I read it on wwe.com actually.

Damndirty
06-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Show being in the match is not too bad of an idea and could give some form of competition for Ryback inthe match, but Show winning it will prove the writers are morons that couldn't write any better than a fucking snake could write.

#1-norm-fan
06-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Ryback should definitely not be in it unless he wins.

Damndirty
06-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Agreed!

Innovator
06-20-2012, 09:56 PM
Main Event - WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan - Ironman Match

WHC
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

SD MITB
Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Damien Sandow vs. Khali vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Christian

RAW MITB
Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho vs. Santino vs. Big Show vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Brodus Clay vs. Zack Ryder vs. John Cena

Diva's
Layla (c) vs. Beth, Kharma finally returns.

Ryback vs. Camacho/Hunico

Impeccable
06-21-2012, 07:57 AM
Main Event

CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan Ladder Match for WWE Championship

Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio for World Heavyweight Championship

SD MITB

Cody Rhodes vs Christian vs Khali vs Wade Barrett vs Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

Raw MITB

Dolph Ziggler vs Big Show vs John Cena vs Brodus Clay vs Jack Swagger vs The Miz

US Championship

Santino vs Otunga (with Otunga finally picking up the win)

Damien Sandow vs Zack Ryder

Prime Time Players vs Kofi/Truth for WWE Tag Team Titles

Layle vs Beth Phoenix for Womens Title

simplythevest
06-21-2012, 10:18 AM
id like to see kane and sheamus feud. and cena be in mitb. when is the last time that happened? anyway also like to see punk v bryan in a seperate ladder match

simplythevest
06-21-2012, 10:20 AM
id like to see kane v sheamus. and i think itd be cool if cena won a mitb match and was the first to lose it against bryan punk or sheamus anyway also like to see punk v bryan in a seperate ladder match

Impeccable
06-22-2012, 04:24 AM
I am so confused as to who is officially on Smackdown and Raw, but I forsee Dolph winning one of the MITB. The other one should go to a face and they can be the first to cash in and lose (Ryder?).

Cena vs. Punk for the WWE Title
Sheamus vs. Barrett for the World Title

I'm not sure if the MITB title shots are for a specific belt, or if it guarantees a "title shot".

I'd like to see a face win the smackdown one, perhaps Rey Myseterio, and Dolph to win the Raw MITB match. Then in a bit of a twist, Rey Rey cashes his shot in at the end of summerslam for example against Sheamus. Rey wins the title, at which point Dolph's music plays and he cashes in his MITB against the new champion, Rey Mysterio.

XL
06-22-2012, 05:16 AM
Usually it's one for the SmackDown title, one for the Raw title.

XL
06-22-2012, 05:17 AM
Obviously WWE can change the rules as they see fit.

Homer J Sexual
06-22-2012, 05:17 AM
CM Punk vs Big Show for the WWE Title

Mr. Nerfect
06-22-2012, 07:57 AM
I get the feeling that there will only be one Money in the Bank Ladder Match this year, but I do think that they could squeeze two out of their current roster. That being said, I'll go with one MITB Ladder Match, to try and make it a bit more prestigious.

Submission Match for the WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Big Show vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio

If Brodus Clay wins, his RAW ban is over
David Otunga vs. Brodus Clay

Ryback vs. 3 opponents

Sin Cara vs. Hunico

Prime Time Players vs. Epico & Primo

XL
06-23-2012, 05:34 AM
Pretty good card right there.

Mr. C
06-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Casket Match:
CM Punk vs. Kane (WWE Championship)

Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus (World Heavyweight Championship)

Money In The Bank Ladder Match:
Christian vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sin Cara

“I Quit” Match:
Big Show vs. John Cena

Layla vs. Natalya (Divas Championship)

Fatal Four Match:
David Otunga vs. Santino Marella vs. Tensai vs. Zack Ryder (United States Championship)

Mr. Nerfect
06-26-2012, 07:44 AM
With the theme of the WWE Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match updated, here is a reworked card:

Submission Match for the WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
Special Referee: AJ

World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Sheamus
(I'd have Del Rio worm his way into the World Heavyweight Title on SmackDown! by beating Dolph, just for Sheamus to beat him at Money in the Bank and win the title back)

WWE Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Big Show vs. Chris Jericho vs. John Cena vs. Kane vs. The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio

World Heavyweight Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Christian vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sin Cara vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Zack Ryder

United States Championship
Santino Marella (c) vs. Damien Sandow

If Brodus Clay wins, his RAW ban is lifted
David Otunga vs. Brodus Clay

The Prime Time Players vs. Epico & Primo

Ermaximus
06-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Since the Raw MitB is former champs only, couldn't you just add Ziggler and Christian to it so you have 8? Hell, even Swagger could be in there.

Mr. C
06-26-2012, 01:35 PM
I’m going to assume Rey Mysterio and The Miz will join the WWE title ladder match. Don’t let Brock Lesnar or Triple-H do anything risky, but they’d add interest to the Money In The Bank. Don’t even allow them to be in the outcome, just have them fight each other through the crowd to build their match. Some highlight akin to Lesnar’s flying dive on Cena with Triple-H would play wonderfully in a video package.

Damndirty
06-26-2012, 04:45 PM
HHH vs. Lesnar could be like.....

http://www.myteespot.com/images/Images_d/d_7374.jpg

#1-norm-fan
06-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Pretty sure Brodus' Raw ban is already lifted.

The fact that he wrestled Big Show on Raw last night leads me to believe this.

Ermaximus
06-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Damien Sandow, Tyson Kidd, Santino, Christian, and Tensai all qualified for the MitB at the SD tapings.

#1-norm-fan
06-26-2012, 11:19 PM
That is an unexpected, strange and wonderfully awesome lineup so far.