PDA

View Full Version : Any fans of RoH here?

Kazara
05-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Personally, I believe that RoH is the best wrestling federation right now. WWE is ok, but Raw is the only thing keeping them alive right now. I'm currently mad at TNA for pulling most of RoH's stars as TNA is the most overrated Federation there is.

Any fans of RoH?

PureHatred
05-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Fan of their workers. The fed specifically...meh.

Kazara
05-07-2004, 06:04 PM
What's wrong with it? I find their "Code Of Honor" idea much more traditional than The WWE's. And they DO have the best workers out there. Until TNA took Daniels and Styles. Those jackasses.

But they STILL got Teddy Hart and Jack Evans.

<b>NEXT GENERATION HART-FOUNDATION BAY-BEE!</b>

ItsTimeForAChange
05-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Rob Feinstein likes boys.

mitch_h
05-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Yes, huge fan.

Kazara
05-07-2004, 06:06 PM
>_<;;

God TFAC. I can't stand people who make stupid comments.

Feinstein is GONE.

PureHatred
05-07-2004, 06:18 PM
What's wrong with it? I find their "Code Of Honor" idea much more traditional than The WWE's. And they DO have the best workers out there. Until TNA took Daniels and Styles. Those jackasses.

But they STILL got Teddy Hart and Jack Evans.

<b>NEXT GENERATION HART-FOUNDATION BAY-BEE!</b>

Traditional doens't equate to good all the time. TNA didn't take anybody..they just enforeced the terms of their contracts. If you had a company that was about to get a TV deal, would you want some of your best workers appearing in other companies? It is still a business after all.

Not a fan of Hart or Evans.

Listen, ROH has put on some incredible matches and I've dl'd a ton of them. But I'm just not particularly a fan of the company.

Loose Cannon
05-07-2004, 06:22 PM
**waits for some classic Rob comments.

Kazara
05-07-2004, 06:23 PM
<_<;

That was sarcasm.

Hart and Evans are EXCELLENT spot-fests, but Teddy's a jerk.

Funky Fly
05-07-2004, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE=KazaraTeddy's a jerk.[/QUOTE]
And an over the top wigger. Cena's got nothing on this guy.

Have you seen H2 Wrestling's website? :rofl:

PureHatred
05-07-2004, 06:53 PM
Whatever do you mean?

Accoding to the website..Teddy is "keeping it real." Plus:He's the king of bling bling. He dines at five star restaurants with his entourage and goes through countless bottles of Cris' like it ain't no thang. He is one of today and tomorrow's most technically and acrobatically talented athletes. He's a trend setter. He's outspoken. He's unpredictable. He's a rogue. You love him. You hate him. You don't know what to expect out of him next. He is "the Loose Cannon" Ted Hart.

How can you not root for this guy.

who apparently can't think of his own catch phrases.

Kazara
05-07-2004, 06:55 PM
He has a catch-phrase. too.

"AND WHEN YOUR KIDS MEET ME! I GREET THEE WITH A SMILE, CAUSE I GO THE EXTRA MILE."'

Funny how he's not even a Real HART.

PureHatred
05-07-2004, 06:58 PM
http://www.h2wrestling.com/objs/26.jpg

Lord...

http://h2wrestling.com/objs/63.jpg

YEEEEAHHH!!! OKKAAAYYY!!

Thanks, Funky. The Unintentional Comedy Factor of that company is off the charts.

Kazara
05-07-2004, 07:04 PM
If you want to talk about Wiggers, it's Jack Evans.

Listen to his interviews from TNA or CZW.

ECKS DEE.

Mr. JL
05-07-2004, 07:52 PM
I've downloaded a few matches. I've been really impressed by all the matches I've seen thus far...

Low Ki vs. Samoa Joe
Michael Shane vs. Paul London
Raven vs. CM Punk
Jay Briscoe vs. Mark Briscoe

I've been considering ordering a few of their video tapes/DVD's once I get some money...

Rob
05-08-2004, 02:05 PM
**waits for some classic Rob comments.

How's this? I don't support company's who are run by backstabbing. lying, dickhead paedo's like Rob Feinstein.

HeartBreakMan2k
05-08-2004, 02:15 PM
I love a number of the workers. Outside of that, the company is complete shit.

The Show Off
05-08-2004, 05:03 PM
This might have the potential to be down right stupidest thing I've ever said but.....

If these wrestlers were really this good wouldn't they be in the number one market? IE. WWE?

And I'm not just talking about in the ring, in the ring is 50% of wrestling, I'm talking if these guys were the best characters, and workers, wouldn't they be working for Vince by now?

Ferocious
05-08-2004, 05:05 PM
My Dad always said if you havn't got anything good to say.................

PureHatred
05-08-2004, 05:20 PM
This might have the potential to be down right stupidest thing I've ever said but.....

If these wrestlers were really this good wouldn't they be in the number one market? IE. WWE?

And I'm not just talking about in the ring, in the ring is 50% of wrestling, I'm talking if these guys were the best characters, and workers, wouldn't they be working for Vince by now?

You're right. Very stupid. For various reasons, most having to do with the fact they are smallish or not great on the mic or (in many cases) their style is too risky, a lot of RoH workers just don't fit the WWE "mold."

But have you watched any of their matches?

RoH has had guys like Bryan Danielson, Doug Williams, Low Ki, Chris Daniels, Samoa Joe, Steve Corino, Trent Acid, Amazing Red, etc...all of whom are incredible in the ring. And not just spotfest incredible, but actually putting on solid, well planned out matches (esp Danielson and Williams.) And in the case of Daniels and Corino, their mic work is fantastic. But those two just don't have that "WWE look."

In short, just because they aren't in the mainstream doesn't take away from what they can do. It just means they don't match up with what the WWE wants to present as their product.

The Show Off
05-08-2004, 06:07 PM
You're right. Very stupid. For various reasons, most having to do with the fact they are smallish or not great on the mic or (in many cases) their style is too risky, a lot of RoH workers just don't fit the WWE "mold."

But have you watched any of their matches?

RoH has had guys like Bryan Danielson, Doug Williams, Low Ki, Chris Daniels, Samoa Joe, Steve Corino, Trent Acid, Amazing Red, etc...all of whom are incredible in the ring. And not just spotfest incredible, but actually putting on solid, well planned out matches (esp Danielson and Williams.) And in the case of Daniels and Corino, their mic work is fantastic. But those two just don't have that "WWE look."

In short, just because they aren't in the mainstream doesn't take away from what they can do. It just means they don't match up with what the WWE wants to present as their product.

Your right, most of those guys I haven't seen there matches. But I have heard Corino's mic work before, and it was sub par. He just sound like the normal wrestler guy on the min, nothing special. I know Vince has a certian look that he wants from wrestlers that these guys don't fit.

However, by you saying they are great wrestlers but bad mic workers, that's like saying a basketball player is a great scorer, but he can't play defense. It means there one dimensional... There are about 20 wrestlers in the WWE that are good on the mic and in the ring. The fact that you can only come up with 2 guys that are good on the mic and in the ring, tells me something about RoH.

PureHatred
05-08-2004, 06:46 PM
However, by you saying they are great wrestlers but bad mic workers, that's like saying a basketball player is a great scorer, but he can't play defense. It means there one dimensional... There are about 20 wrestlers in the WWE that are good on the mic and in the ring. The fact that you can only come up with 2 guys that are good on the mic and in the ring, tells me something about RoH.

Of course, I could counter by pointing out that there are guys collecting WWE paychecks that have no mic skills and are crap in the ring. But they are 6'2 and 250 lbs (and then some) so they get contracts. Im not even a fan of RoH in particular, but there are many talented indy wokers out there that aren't employed by the WWE for no reason other than they don't fit the WWE style.

Rob
05-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Your right, most of those guys I haven't seen there matches. But I have heard Corino's mic work before, and it was sub par. He just sound like the normal wrestler guy on the min, nothing special. I know Vince has a certian look that he wants from wrestlers that these guys don't fit.

Speaking of Corino, you know he was actually offered a job with WWE in an announcing role showcasing those "sub par" mic skills?

I refuse to support the company but I can think of at least 5 guys on the ROH roster off the top of my head who should be WWE right now. Christopher Daniels (don't know if he still works there or has a TNA deal) should have had a full time contract 4 years ago. Where do you think Spanky and Paul London came from? Eddie Guerrero, the current WWE champion, also got his rep back on track working for ROH.

And if you are seriously comparing WWE to ROH then you really are a idiot. One is a public multi million dollar making international organisation and the other is a regular wrestling company running in spot shows in about 6 states with no TV outlet. Get a grip pal.

And if you haven't seen a certain wrestler or company and you comment on them then you are stupid. I don't comment on Harry Potter books or Britney Spears CD's because I would never look at one.

The Show Off
05-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Speaking of Corino, you know he was actually offered a job with WWE in an announcing role showcasing those "sub par" mic skills?

I refuse to support the company but I can think of at least 5 guys on the ROH roster off the top of my head who should be WWE right now. Christopher Daniels (don't know if he still works there or has a TNA deal) should have had a full time contract 4 years ago. Where do you think Spanky and Paul London came from? Eddie Guerrero, the current WWE champion, also got his rep back on track working for ROH.

And if you are seriously comparing WWE to ROH then you really are a idiot. One is a public multi million dollar making international organisation and the other is a regular wrestling company running in spot shows in about 6 states with no TV outlet. Get a grip pal.

And if you haven't seen a certain wrestler or company and you comment on them then you are stupid. I don't comment on Harry Potter books or Britney Spears CD's because I would never look at one.

What are you getting so mad about?

Rob
05-09-2004, 06:42 PM
Who is getting mad?

Just because you chose to post gaga, I am not going get pissed about it.

Kazara
06-18-2004, 06:50 AM

Sorry to bring up a dead topic, but I haven't read this reply yet, but that's just pure ass.

RoH is a federation based around WORKRATE. Mic Skills take a MAJOR Back-Seat. So, if I were you, I'd watch RoH, and see that it's all wrestling, little talk.

If you think Mic Skills play ANY part in a Wrestler(In the WWE, it does, but I don't think so.) , then you're a Fan of Sports Entertainment, and Not Wrestling.