PDA

View Full Version : Kharma's official WWE return confirmed! She returns...

BizarroKing
07-12-2012, 06:44 PM
...Never :(

On her Twitter account, ‏@Kharma, Kharma responded to reports from earlier today that she was moved to the WWE alumni section by saying, "Getting a flood of dm's. I guess the cat's out of the bag. Yes. I have been officially promoted to the alumni section of the WWE roster."

Hey, hey, WWE....this is for you

:foc:

So, anyone wanna discuss?

CSL
07-12-2012, 06:46 PM
probably "personal" reasons stemming from losing the baby. I'm sure the door's open if/when she wants to go back

erickman
07-12-2012, 06:53 PM
wonder if she can make up with hogan and go back home to tna.

Savio
07-12-2012, 06:56 PM
I dunno I saw pics of her training like 2 weeks ago......Creative has nothing for her.

Wehttam
07-12-2012, 06:58 PM
this is probably a misunderstanding

taker707
07-12-2012, 07:05 PM
This is fake if you believe this:

WWE has apparently put together a list of names they are expecting to appear on the show, but want to keep several names unadvertised. They have told these names to do “anything and everything” to keep the surprises secret including saying publicly that they will be somewhere else the night of the 1000th RAW.

Wehttam
07-12-2012, 07:05 PM
i love how there are 'reports' of her going to the wwe alumni page.

she isn't there.

credible news research is really difficult. i know.

CSL
07-12-2012, 07:18 PM
I'm sorry Wehttam but it can't be false. It's written on the internet. Everything "reported" on the internet about wrestling is 100% true. Maybe even more.

Wehttam
07-12-2012, 07:19 PM
now it is 99.9% dude i just broke the system. what are you brainwashed by meltzer? vince russo is responsi......

oh fuck, did that happen

Keith
07-12-2012, 07:23 PM
I doubt WWE lets Kharma go.

teamXtremist
07-12-2012, 08:10 PM
shes still in the superstar section bs

Savio
07-12-2012, 08:12 PM
WWE should have a fired section

Emperor Smeat
07-12-2012, 09:05 PM
TMZ reporter confirms Kharma release

Ryan Satin, reporter for TMZ tweeted moments ago:

”A source close to @Kharma tells me the rumors are true and she was indeed released from @WWE today. Dumbest WWE release in SOOO LONG!!!”

TMZ picked up on the story and are saying the tweet is true. No mentions of her move to the alumni section on the website.

Supposedly her profile was moved to the alumni section then placed back in the regular section on the website. WWE's own twitter account has her as alumni though.

Wehttam
07-12-2012, 09:50 PM
WEIRD

Savio
07-12-2012, 09:55 PM
How does a twitter account have someone as alumni?

Juan
07-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer addressed Satin's claim on the F4WOnline.com message forum and stated that WWE had planned to finalize her termination on Friday. However, he speculates the organization may switch course due to the news prematurely surfacing online—similarly to how they briefly reinstated Florida Championship Wrestling tapings in March to save face after news leaked prematurely that they were ending and because they weren't ready to announce the changes to NXT.

"I don't want to say anything, because it's WWE and they change their minds if stuff gets out," he wrote. "But she was to be released tomorrow, and they're pissed somebody screwed up and it got out a day early."

Kharma is currently listed as a member of the active roster on WWE.com, but as a former Superstar on the organization's Twitter account.

Wishbone
07-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Man just as the divas' devision was heating up this news breaks... if this is true it's a damn shame. First the Prime Time Players get Cryme Tymed and now this. Seems WWE just can't allow improvement in their product.

Frank Drebin
07-12-2012, 10:37 PM
I just hope they're throwing us another curve and will have her tear off someones limb on the 1,000th show.....but as is always with the 'E: Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Curtis Anderson
07-12-2012, 10:41 PM
I don't understand all the comotion. Kharma had a great career in the WWE with every character he played but it's time to let it be. Just enjoy the good times on WWE classics. I'd skip over the RTC part though. Kharma Mufasta for life!

Savio
07-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Man just as the divas' devision was heating up this news breaks... if this is true it's a damn shame. First the Prime Time Players get Cryme Tymed and now this. Seems WWE just can't allow improvement in their product.
What is Cryme Tymed?

Scott Roberts
07-12-2012, 11:08 PM
This is a "Scott Roberts Lead Pipe Synch", Kharma will be back to delight the WWE audience with her good looks and charm in no time.

Poit
07-12-2012, 11:16 PM
What is Cryme Tymed?

I'm guessing it means to earn a tag team championship match and never get it.

taker707
07-13-2012, 12:43 PM
– Kharma is back on the “Alumni” section of WWE.com and her Twitter account is on the WWE Twitter’s “Alumni” list. She was moved back to active yesterday on the website, meaning it’s been moved back overnight. There is still no official word on her status though.

Mr. Nerfect
07-13-2012, 11:57 PM
For selfish reasons, I hope Kharma remains with the WWE. I could see her making a lot of money for the WWE, which is rare to say of a female performer, sadly. Kharma vs. AJ is a match I would really like to see.

Fignuts
07-14-2012, 04:20 AM
Until I see an official "future endeavors" notice from WWE, I'm going to guess she's showing up at the 1,000th RAW.

Dukelorange
07-14-2012, 08:18 AM
Until I see an official "future endeavors" notice from WWE, I'm going to guess she's showing up at the 1,000th RAW.

I agree with this... there is too much confusion on this story. So waiting for the WWE to make it official would be the thing to do.

DAMN iNATOR
07-14-2012, 10:56 AM

Poit still remembers...and so do I. I've always heard that Vince was a bit of a racist asshole, but it's things like this that only reinforce those notions.

Theo Dious
07-14-2012, 12:35 PM

This.

Mr. Nerfect
07-14-2012, 11:27 PM
Kharma vs. AJ for the Divas Title would be absolute money right now.

CSL
07-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Poit still remembers...and so do I. I've always heard that Vince was a bit of a racist asshole, but it's things like this that only reinforce those notions.

what a strange post

#BROKEN Hasney
07-15-2012, 01:02 AM
Vince also murdered Benoit and his entire family because Chris never showed up for the prestigious ECW title match. What a cunt.

Savio
07-15-2012, 11:46 AM
It was Vince and Kevin Sullivan

James Steele
07-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Is it possible she couldn't decide when she was ready to return full-time and WWE didn't want to keep paying her? Horrible situation, but WWE doesn't have to keep sending her checks for years on end out of the kindness of their heart.

taker707
07-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Shes still with WWE she tweeted today that she will not be taking bookings. and still no official announcement from WWE

Tom Guycott
07-15-2012, 07:54 PM
How is this still working?

Even in the matter of THIS YEAR, both "Tensai" and Jericho did the exact same thing... consistantly deny what's going on up until go time.

Unless the person does something monumentally bridge-burning, such as Steiner with TNA, I don't believe too much until I see (or in this case, don't see for a very long time) it. Or it gets backed up by WWE themselves, and even THAT needs to be taken with a grain of salt (Daniel Bryan, anyone?)

parkmania
07-15-2012, 07:59 PM
What is Cryme Tymed?

Of course, back in the day, Cryme Tyme got "Lashley'd".