PDA

View Full Version : I think a wrestler should commentate every week

Rock Bottom
10-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Literally, the whole show, or maybe just half. I think it would get them mic practice and allow them get a feel for the flow of a match from the announcer's prospective. It'd also be something to break up the monotony of Michael Cole's bipolar antics, especially since King is a total pussy nowadays. It also builds character and adds personality to a show. For those guys who really love a particular wrestler who doesn't get much exposure, that'd be an opportunity for them to mark all over their guy.

what do u think .

JKWJRMON
10-01-2012, 04:17 PM
The best wrestler commentator the WWE has is CM Punk. He was fucking awesome when he was injured (before taking over Nexus).

Nicky Fives
10-01-2012, 06:24 PM
I would like to see regular Superstars go down to NXT and commentate for a show...... it could give them the practice and they could hype up the NXT guys.....

Gertner
10-01-2012, 06:32 PM
The best wrestler commentator the WWE has is CM Punk. He was fucking awesome when he was injured (before taking over Nexus).

Naw he's pretty garbage.

Perry Saturn
10-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Mr. Perfect was great at commentating, but I agree Punk was pretty entertaining.

Majunior
10-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Actually, that idea has a lot of appeal.

Although, you know if -- just hypothetically speaking, mind you -- they went ahead with your idea... we're going to be subjected to some horrible commentating.

For every CM Punk, there's a Mason Ryan and an Alex Riley.

Gertner
10-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Heath Slater should be on commentary every week

Swiss Ultimate
10-01-2012, 09:21 PM

:y::y:

Dark One
10-01-2012, 11:22 PM

"What a ONE MAN FLAPJACK, BAYBY!"

Shisen Kopf
10-02-2012, 02:16 AM
Heath Slater is good shit. If I were a booker, I'd give him a literal one man bad gimmick with the drum, harmonica and all the other crap they have. Like this

http://worldwideperformers.com/Images/Bill%20OneManBand.jpg

Then when he is in the ring he would get pinned by roll up when he is taking all the crap off bc it takes five minutes. Or, he would rassle with all the crap on and he wins when he hits them with the drum. Book that shit. Tout it too.

RiX1024
10-02-2012, 01:59 PM
I like the idea especially for those who wants inproving on mic skills.

MoFo
10-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Always wanted to see (hear) what Edge would be liek as a commentator.