PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Wishes

Zeeboe
10-08-2012, 08:42 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110522155020/spongebobandfriendsadventures/images/1/10/GENIE-1.gif

The rules -

1. Three *pro wrestling*-related wishes only please.

2. No wishing for more wishes.

3. No bringing anyone back from the dead.

4. No killing anyone.

5. No making anyone fall in love.

My first wish -

I wish the WWE was still called the WWF. That's just what I grew up with and I miss it.

Shisen Kopf
10-08-2012, 09:08 PM
I wish there wasn't so many restrictions in what I can wish for.

Kalyx triaD
10-08-2012, 09:28 PM
- Proper Cruiserweight division with proper high-flying style return.
- Let Paul Heyman run Smackdown.
- RVD 2yr contract to perform every week.

Zeeboe
10-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Ignore my rules then. :) They are afterall "my rules" - *My* rules...In other words, only *I* have to obey my rules because they are *my* rules - Make your own rules. Perhaps your rules differ from mine.

Shisen Kopf
10-08-2012, 10:56 PM
I wish that RYBACK parachuted to the ring.
I wish that Eugene had been smacked over the head that "cured" him off his tardness.
I wish I was a little bit taller.

KaosDarksol
10-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Damnit I can't wish Eddie and Benoit back to have an ultimate wrestlemania match

Shisen Kopf
10-08-2012, 11:46 PM
That's against the rules.

Pintint
10-08-2012, 11:53 PM
Tensai wins the WWE title and goes on a year long undefeated streak.

The hardcore division returns.

Paul Heyman and JBL on commentary.

Shisen Kopf
10-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Tensai wins the WWE title and goes on a year long undefeated streak.

The hardcore division returns.

Paul Heyman and JBL on commentary.

I wish that your wish doesn't come true in regard to Jap Albert

Skippord
10-09-2012, 01:35 AM
I wish for more wishes

Shadrick
10-09-2012, 02:21 AM
yall fuck up everything lmao

Fox
10-11-2012, 10:14 AM
1) That Vince McMahon had been more patient with the InVasion storyline, waited a year or more to hire the following guys: Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, DDP, Goldberg, Sting, Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, Booker T and the same collection of mid-carders he hired initially. Then build the storyline to culminate at WrestleMania 18 or 19 in the ultimate WWF VS WCW show.

2) DDP was brought into WWF as the "People's Champion" gimmick with the longer hair and original theme music instead of the stalker bullshit. Build him up as a big-time face leading to a WrestleMania match against The Rock for the title of People's Champion.

3) Vince McMahon decides to fire Brian Gerwitz and entrust Paul Heyman with all lead creative writing duties for the entire company.

Zeeboe
10-11-2012, 11:10 AM
My second wish -

I wish Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels got along well with each other through out their careers in the WWF. By wishing for that, it would have kept Bret from getting pushed out of the WWF, (which would have prevented him from getting screwed), it would prevent Owen Hart from dying (because if Bret was in the WWF in 1999, Bret would have never let the staff pressure Owen into doing that insane stunt) it would have prevented the British Bulldog from also going to WCW (which lead to him hurting himself because of the Warrior's damn door knob in the ring, which lead to the Bulldog being addicted to painkillers, which lead to his death) it would have prevented Bret from being kicked in the head by Goldberg (since he would never be in WCW to get kicked, which lead to his retirement and stroke) and finally it would have prevented the Hart Family from having the big family feud they did.

The dynamo effect is such a bitch. :(