PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk punches fan during RAW

slik
10-09-2012, 03:22 AM
The fan posted a police report following the show.

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAniQ0L2S3U&feature=channel&list=UL

Looks like the fan got pushed into Punk several times and Punk backhanded him before pie-facing him.

D Mac
10-09-2012, 03:26 AM
He was just telling the guy he couldn't wear sunglasses in the arena. :shifty:

slik
10-09-2012, 03:29 AM
The broken sunglasses have made their way to Twitter.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A4vO3wlCQAAS20K.jpg

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 04:20 AM
After the segment where he slapped Vince McMahon, Punk posted a tweet. As of now, it is the last tweet he has made...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Hands of stone.</p>&mdash; CM Punk (@CMPunk) <a href="https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/255468664684421121" data-datetime="2012-10-09T00:44:10+00:00">October 9, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lol

Raven Reaper
10-09-2012, 05:24 AM
Someone poked Punk on the shoulder but it was on the far left when that happened and he thought the guy wearing shades was the one who poked him so yeah he punched the wrong one.

Here's another angle shot:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dnRidLqgC5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Autobahn
10-09-2012, 06:18 AM
What a pig of a human being punk is. He has always come across as a douche but this is just pathetic.

You go through the crowd, of course you are going to get touched/pushed when a heel, but he should never have laid his hands on the guy regardless of whether he was shoved/punched, especially when you are the top guy in a publically traded company.

Hope they take the title off him after the PPV and bury him. Stupid prick.

drave
10-09-2012, 06:53 AM
What a pig of a human being punk is. He has always come across as a douche but this is just pathetic.

You go through the crowd, of course you are going to get touched/pushed when a heel, but he should never have laid his hands on the guy regardless of whether he was shoved/punched, especially when you are the top guy in a publically traded company.

Hope they take the title off him after the PPV and bury him. Stupid prick.

Really? I believe if someone pushed me 2x (almost making him fall down some stairs BTW) and then pushed on the back of my neck, I'd retaliate too!

Not to touch on CM Punk's gimmick about "respect", but that is a situation where a GROWN MAN should know better and respect performing talent. So if the guy does file charges, he made physical contact first, which can be considered aggressive (and therefore harboring provocation) and he will be laughed at.

Oh but wait a minute, between you and that guy, I am picking up on something like this:

embed fail....

http://youtu.be/BvTNyKIGXiI?t=13s

:foc::foc::foc::foc::foc::foc::foc::foc:

Corporate CockSnogger
10-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Nah it's a pretty dumb move by Punk. He gets paid enough money to be professional in these kinds of situations. It's not as though he was actually hit at all.

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 07:07 AM
There should have been security right there by Punk to prevent any pricks from pushing him in the first place.

The guy he hit didn't do anything wrong though.

... Other than trying to put on his sunglasses in the arena when he saw he'd be on camera like a douche.

Corporate CockSnogger
10-09-2012, 07:08 AM
The guy kinda looks like The Fraze. Maybe Punk was just pissed he wasn't sitting with Tb1 and Poit.

drave
10-09-2012, 07:09 AM
He tried brushing it off 3 times, that would be more than enough for anyone.

Meh, he will be made to apologize and it will have "never happened".

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 07:11 AM
I wish he had hit that kid to the right of him who started pushing him in the first place. Annoying little shit trying to be a tough guy.

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 07:13 AM
He tried brushing it off 3 times, that would be more than enough for anyone.

Yes, but it wasn't the guy he punched who was pushing him. The guy he punched only hit the back of his head when he was putting on his glasses when the guy who was behind him pushed Punk and pushed the guy into him in the process.

He hit the wrong guy. Sunglasses guy didn't do anything wrong.

Schlomey
10-09-2012, 07:17 AM
Breaks my heart. He fucked up. Title is coming off no doubt now. He's my favorite so I'm just hoping he doesn't get put out the door because of a damn campaign.

Triple A
10-09-2012, 07:18 AM
The guy in the white shirt behind the guy he punched shoved Punk in the back of the head, it looks like, check it out starting at like 35 seconds

Schlomey
10-09-2012, 07:20 AM
The video description called it an accidental elbow to punks head.

Triple A
10-09-2012, 07:21 AM
The guy in the white shirt is giving the middle finger to the back of Punk's head then he shoves him right in the head

Schlomey
10-09-2012, 07:22 AM
:( not the kind of news I wanted to wake up to.

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Yeah. I'm kinda angry that the guy in the white shirt didn't get punched. What a dick move.

drave
10-09-2012, 07:23 AM
Yes, but it wasn't the guy he punched who was pushing him. The guy he punched only hit the back of his head when he was putting on his glasses when the guy who was behind him pushed Punk and pushed the guy into him in the process.

He hit the wrong guy. Sunglasses guy didn't do anything wrong.

I get that.... but how was he sposed to know?? And b/c of that reason, all the more reason NOT to retaliate, amirite?

Still stand by what he did, but I am an asshole.

Triple A
10-09-2012, 07:24 AM
Looks like the guy in the white shirt is the one who shoved the sunglasses guy into Punk the first time also, what a shithead, wish he got punched

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 07:24 AM
The video description called it an accidental elbow to punks head.

Because at first it looked like the guy in the sunglasses accidentally hit him in the back of the head when he was bringing his hands back down. He actually may have done that too. But it was the guy in the white shirt behind him who hit Punk blatantly and also possibly pushed the guy in the sunglasses forward.

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 07:26 AM
Looks like the guy in the white shirt is the one who shoved the sunglasses guy into Punk the first time also, what a shithead, wish he got punched

You mean the first time when he got pushed and almost fell down the stairs? I don't think that was him. I think it was that fucking kid to Punk's right.

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 07:27 AM
Nevermind. Yeah, he did look like he got pushed into him too.

Triple A
10-09-2012, 07:28 AM
You mean the first time when he got pushed and almost fell down the stairs? I don't think that was him. I think it was that fucking kid to Punk's right.

No, after that when the sunglasses guy gets pushed down and bumps into Punk and Punk looks back at him, and he raises his arms up like he didn't do anything, then the white shirt guy comes up from right behind him and shoves Punk in the back of the head

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Really pissed that the guy in the white shirt got off scot-free. He's the worst kind of people.

Autobahn
10-09-2012, 08:07 AM
I admit, it doesnt excuse the fans for pushing and hitting him. At the same time, this should have been expected to happen as well, given he is a heel and how riled up and stupid some fans can get.

At the end of the day though, Punk should have known better. To punch a fan in retaliation is just unprofessional.

Rollermacka
10-09-2012, 08:24 AM
I think that was all planned. They're actually setting up Punk vs Sunglasses Guy at Wrestlemania :shifty:

Big Vic
10-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Can someone make a gif for me? I can't view these videos at work.

slik
10-09-2012, 09:00 AM
I don't think anything happened to Jericho for punching a fan a few years back during the HBK/Jericho feud.

I don't see Punk receiving much punishment for this. He's far too valuable to WWE at the moment.

Autobahn
10-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Jericho punched a fan??? Is there a video of this - never heard about this before

slik
10-09-2012, 09:14 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d3uPzsSKgA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ultra Mantis
10-09-2012, 09:29 AM
White shirt guy needs to come forward and take a sound beating for that. Still a pretty stupid move by Punk, but I'm not sure why they thought it was a good idea sending the top heel into the crowd in the first place.

Mercenary
10-09-2012, 09:35 AM
yeah the bitch spit on him. I would punch her too.

Wehttam
10-09-2012, 09:39 AM
yeah the bitch spit on him. I would punch her too.

highly doubtful. you may throw a punch, but it wouldn't probably connect and you would be absolutely winded from it.

Mercenary
10-09-2012, 09:42 AM
highly doubtful. you may throw a punch, but it wouldn't probably connect and you would be absolutely winded from it.

really you got anything else to do with your sad excuse of a life besides troll my posts. I know how about you get out of your moms basement.

itsmeJD
10-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Still a pretty stupid move by Punk, but I'm not sure why they thought it was a good idea sending the top heel into the crowd in the first place.

Yeah I feel like Punk put himself in a bad situation, and has to maintain a level of professionalism when it comes to fans if he's going to enter the crowd in such a way. It was a pretty dick move on his part especially considering he didn't even see who it was who hit him.

Gertner
10-09-2012, 10:37 AM
The pressure of not drawing ratings has finally gotten to the vanilla midget

Shisen Kopf
10-09-2012, 10:39 AM
The guy in the white shirt would probably beat Punk in real life. What a skinny fat ass. This just shows that RYBACK is the future not this dude. What kind of man doesn't drink beer?

CSL
10-09-2012, 10:58 AM
bollocks to all of this unprofessional talk, you strike or attempt to strike one of the guys, you're going to get twatted, this has been the case forever whether it's in front of 200 or 20,000 people and it's usually completely warranted. The unfortunate part here is he's hit the wrong guy so yeah, I'm sure there'll be an apology etc. Be very surprised if there's any kind of punishment.

Wehttam
10-09-2012, 11:09 AM
really you got anything else to do with your sad excuse of a life besides troll my posts. I know how about you get out of your moms basement.cliche city usa. but then again, it's not like i expect you to come up with something creative.

drave
10-09-2012, 11:11 AM
bollocks to all of this unprofessional talk, you strike or attempt to strike one of the guys, you're going to get twatted, this has been the case forever whether it's in front of 200 or 20,000 people and it's usually completely warranted.

I remember a house show in Indy a while back. There was a tag match that saw Taker & Austin vs Rock & HHH. A skinny ginger hopped the rail by the entrance, got in the ring and taunted Rock. Rock knocked the Holy goat shit right outta the little bugger, and with good reason! Nothing was ever done.

Sure, the main difference being that the FAN entered the RING versus a PERFORMER entering the CROWD. Makes no difference. As far as "sending a top heel", he is just that, a heel. White shirt guy should be old enough to know better....unless....

IT'S STILL REAL TO HIM DAMNIT!!!!! lulz

Gass
10-09-2012, 11:11 AM
I thought it was hilarious. Punk knocked the shit out of that guy.

But really, I can't blame Punk. He's a testosterone-fueled guy, on national TV, acting in an environment where there's no repercussion for shit like this; he is a grown man who pretends to fight for a living. He just got caught up in the heat of the moment.

drave
10-09-2012, 11:46 AM
really you got anything else to do with your sad excuse of a life besides troll my posts. I know how about you get out of your moms basement.

FEED THE TROLL MORE!!!!!!

No really, do it, it's good entertainment :wave:

Fignuts
10-09-2012, 11:56 AM
bollocks to all of this unprofessional talk, you strike or attempt to strike one of the guys, you're going to get twatted, this has been the case forever whether it's in front of 200 or 20,000 people and it's usually completely warranted. The unfortunate part here is he's hit the wrong guy so yeah, I'm sure there'll be an apology etc. Be very surprised if there's any kind of punishment.

I get where you're coming from, but WWE isn't a wrestling promotion anymore. It's a publicly traded multimedia empire, and the rules of business are more important to an entity like WWE, than rules of wrestling tradition.

MisterLee
10-09-2012, 12:00 PM
I thought it was hilarious. Punk knocked the shit out of that guy.

But really, I can't blame Punk. He's a testosterone-fueled guy, on national TV, acting in an environment where there's no repercussion for shit like this; he is a grown man who pretends to fight for a living. He just got caught up in the heat of the moment.

I thought it was pretty funny too. CM Punk's actions was justified through this video but he definitely hit the wrong dude and I feel sorry for dude. I'm all for folks getting what they deserved-wish that Brock fan got smacked instead. LOL

CSL
10-09-2012, 12:04 PM
I get where you're coming from, but WWE isn't a wrestling promotion anymore. It's a publicly traded multimedia empire, and the rules of business are more important to an entity like WWE, than rules of wrestling tradition.

oh no for sure it's not and they absolutely have a different set of "rules" but if he'd have twatted the right guy, there wouldn't be any hint of him having done something wrong. It's just unfortunate he's hit the wrong guy. Security should probably be held somewhat accountable too.

RP
10-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Two things about glasses douchebag.

1) He clearly comes from another seat. He's not where his ticket says he's suppose to be. You can see him walking down to Punk.

2) He slaps Punk in the back of the head on purpose as he puts his glasses on.

Good job Punk.

RP
10-09-2012, 12:16 PM
What do you mean " Hit the right guy? " He hit the right guy. The guy slapped him in the back of the head. Watch the video linked in the first post.

Ultra Mantis
10-09-2012, 12:22 PM
http://www.tpww.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/shithead.jpg

The guy in white (hereby known as "shithead" - via Triple A) shoves Punk in the back of the head just as glasses guy is bringing his arms down, so it looks like the glasses guy hits him with an elbow but he actually didnt touch him, it was shithead.

Schlomey
10-09-2012, 12:26 PM
that black guy is all like Ermagerd

RP
10-09-2012, 12:28 PM
After further investigation, shithead stuck his arm underneath glasses douche's arm and shoved him in the back of the head.

Case closed.

This is the most exciting wrestling has been in like 10 years.

Tom Guycott
10-09-2012, 12:29 PM
OR... they can spin this into pure gold.

Give 'em the "Miz girl" treatment. Show this in a replay during THE VERY NEXT Punk promo. "Just so we're clear: you people DO NOT put your hands on me! You show me the proper respect, or I knock it into you!"

Schlomey
10-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Pending lawsuit yeah I see them using it UNLESS charges are pressed. It's gold.

Tom Guycott
10-09-2012, 12:33 PM
http://www.tpww.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/shithead.jpg

The guy in white (hereby known as "shithead" - via Triple A) shoves Punk in the back of the head just as glasses guy is bringing his arms down, so it looks like the glasses guy hits him with an elbow but he actually didnt touch him, it was shithead.

This. Is. Hilarious!

Between the MS Paint-job in pointing out "Shithead", to actually making that his official name, to Dennis Rodman up front there, to the hands taking the picture of Dennis Rodman (and Punk as well) all added up to hitting a chord and striking me as very funny. I'm glad I didn't have to pee!

Ultra Mantis
10-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Glasses Douche Guy vs Shithead could be a hot feud on the backyard circuit though. tb1 should be booking that right now.

Tom Guycott
10-09-2012, 12:34 PM
That black guy can be the new Otunga (in photos, I mean)!

Cool King
10-09-2012, 12:37 PM
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/670/blackfan.png

Tom Guycott
10-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Also, that pic of the guy with the broken glasses on the first page... looks like Dudley Boy gimmick infringement if you ask me!

Tom Guycott
10-09-2012, 12:41 PM

Perfect combination of "DIDYOUFUCKINGSEETHAT!?!", taking a dump, and hitting the Heisman pose.

Pintint
10-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Glasses Douche Guy vs Shithead could be a hot feud on the backyard circuit though. tb1 should be booking that right now.

Future OCW feud?

James Steele
10-09-2012, 12:50 PM

:y:

I'm sure they looked at the tape and will take care of the guy. If he is a "hardcore fan", I'm sure they can offer him a shitload of stuff in exchange for not suing and not talking about the incident. We're sorry some asshat made CM Punk deck you, so how about free WWE tickets to every show in Sacramento for the next 10 years?

Razzamajazz
10-09-2012, 12:54 PM
literally finished watching punk's dvd then came into this thread. lol

Pintint
10-09-2012, 12:57 PM
I think the appropriate punishment would be for CM Punk to lose to RYBACK next week in a one sided beatdown.

Corporate CockSnogger
10-09-2012, 12:57 PM
lol that black guy is definitely TPWW poster Smokey

James Steele
10-09-2012, 12:58 PM
lol that black guy is definitely TPWW poster Smokey

:rofl:

I always imagined my boy Smokey was younger.

Innovator
10-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Punk should've started a mosh pit and started swinging elbows everywhere.

Innovator
10-09-2012, 01:01 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dBXmwMLPCAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back and to the left.

CSL
10-09-2012, 01:02 PM
now Kevin Costner on RAW next week analyzing the video footage would be some angle

Emperor Smeat
10-09-2012, 01:04 PM
He hit the wrong guy but really can't blame Punk either since a few of those fans were trying to shove him down the stairs.

Tom Guycott
10-09-2012, 01:13 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dBXmwMLPCAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back and to the left.

now Kevin Costner on RAW next week analyzing the video footage would be some angle

I don't believe it was Punk that swung. It was the other wrestler on the grassy knoll. They doctored this!

Actually, it's kinda funny how "shithead" is all like "Let me duck behind you, brah. Oooooh, you got knocked the fuck out... good thing I used you for a shield!"

James Steele
10-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Back an to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left.

Big Vic
10-09-2012, 01:20 PM
literally finished watching punk's dvd then came into this thread. lol
I thought that DVD wasn't even out yet?

Razzamajazz
10-09-2012, 01:22 PM
I thought that DVD wasn't even out yet?

http://tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=121161
:shifty:

drave
10-09-2012, 01:27 PM
http://tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=121161
:shifty:

Piracy is illegal, and not condoned by TPDubyaDubya k?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::foc::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

/sarcasm (so people don't get sand in their va-jay-jay's)

Innovator
10-09-2012, 01:36 PM
AND the fan in the white shirt went bragging on Twitter. Dunce of the week award.

Dario Teyes: https://twitter.com/DarioTeyes "bro I'm the one that was f***ing with him lmao them he rocked an innocent fan. that guy is about to be a millionaire!!! I punched [Punk's] kidney and slapped his back hella hard. bro [Punk] straight pounced on a poor day white guy. I hit him ran away then ran back and stood next to him cause I saw the camera."

Razzamajazz
10-09-2012, 01:59 PM
forgetting the entire punk thing, just looking at that guy's tweets makes me want to beat the shit out of him

Joesgonnakillyou
10-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Pay him off, move on

Robodiv
10-09-2012, 02:05 PM
http://nodq.com/wwe/351811594.shtml

Think this covers all the guys tweets. What a bawbag.

Supreme Olajuwon
10-09-2012, 02:09 PM
DON'T CLICK THAT LINK

Supreme Olajuwon
10-09-2012, 02:10 PM
nodq has more spyware than articles

Wehttam
10-09-2012, 02:19 PM
really you got anything else to do with your sad excuse of a life besides troll my posts. I know how about you get out of your moms basement....
Go fuck oh wait there's an ignore feature for trollish tags like you bye
good work there

James Steele
10-09-2012, 02:22 PM
I believe NoDQ.com is one of the few sites worse than Rajah in regards to ads/spam/viruses/etc.

Wehttam
10-09-2012, 02:25 PM
rajah's news page and forums doesn't actually have any spam/viruses or anything of the like, according to google. they are actually safer than pwtorch and pwinsider.

so if there is a problem, it is likely something on your end :)

MisterLee
10-09-2012, 02:26 PM
The fan that caused the entire incident that led to CM Punk striking another fan last night is now bragging about it on Twitter. Dario Teyes posted the following on Twitter about last night’s incident…

“bro I’m the one that was fucking with him lmao them he rocked an innocent fan. that guy is about to be a millionaire!!! I punched [Punk's] kidney and slapped his back hella hard. bro [Punk] straight pounced on a poor day white guy. I hit him ran away then ran back and stood next to him cause I saw the camera.”

When asked why no one pointed him out to security, he said, “cause I dipped fast! Come on now poor fat guy is just hanging out putting his glasses on.”

When Teyes was told he was going to get caught, he responded, “no one ever has and no one ever will.”

We’ll see where WWE or local authorities go from here now that the fan has outed himself. It’s clearly not the smartest move on his part.

SOURCE: WZROnline

What a D-BAG!

James Steele
10-09-2012, 02:26 PM
rajah's news page and forums doesn't actually have any spam/viruses or anything of the like, according to google. they are actually safer than pwtorch and pwinsider.

so if there is a problem, it is likely something on your end :)

Me and several others must be wrong.

Wehttam
10-09-2012, 02:30 PM
well, yea, you must be.

weather vane
10-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Bio Dome

Wehttam
10-09-2012, 02:43 PM
pinnacle of motion picture excellence

James Steele
10-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Wehttam, do you post regularly on Rajah? If so, please leave TPWW forever.

James Steele
10-09-2012, 02:49 PM
I don't mean that in a "I fucking hate you and I will kill you" way but more of a "I am indifferent to you, but in a "this revelation about your hobbies has me questioning your loyalty to Mein Fuhrer Triple A" kind of way.

James Steele
10-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Did you know?

RajahWWF.com once paid for baby dolphins to be slaughtered just so the posters could see a purple ocean.

Wehttam
10-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Wehttam, do you post regularly on Rajah? If so, please leave TPWW forever.i am a presence that resides in various places of the internet

p.s. you love me

Did you know?

RajahWWF.com once paid for baby dolphins to be slaughtered just so the posters could see a purple ocean.
totally worth it

James Steele
10-09-2012, 02:58 PM
http://mosshippohaven.info/mossdos/flying_hippo.jpg

Supreme Olajuwon
10-09-2012, 03:03 PM
would be really funny if Punk filed a civil suit against that guy

Supreme Olajuwon
10-09-2012, 03:04 PM
I mean they'll probably bring him in as part of the suit when the guy who got punched sues WWE, but it'd be funnier if Punk just outright sued him for battery.

Tb1
10-09-2012, 03:12 PM
http://www.facebook.com/dario.teyes

Guy lives like 20-25 minutes away from me

Wehttam
10-09-2012, 03:14 PM
while he it's probable the one punk pushed to his right, he isn't the main one who caused the backhand by punk

Tb1
10-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Doesn't look like the main guy though. Original shithead is some white kid with blonde hair and second twitter shithead is a brown dark haired guy. Can anyone spot this Dario Teyes in the original video?

Wehttam
10-09-2012, 03:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Y0J45.gif

could be the random hand that slapped him. but here he is at some other point:

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/1001323/punk_fans.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 03:30 PM
http://www.facebook.com/dario.teyes

Guy lives like 20-25 minutes away from me

Me too.

Let's get him. Show him a thing or two about picking on our wrestlers!!!

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Doesn't look like the main guy though. Original shithead is some white kid with blonde hair and second twitter shithead is a brown dark haired guy. Can anyone spot this Dario Teyes in the original video?

Let's get him anyway. Show him a thing or two about being the wrong guy!!!

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 03:33 PM

Alright, it's obvious from this .gif that the black guy casts some "black guy voodoo magic" on Punk which forces him to start swinging. Case closed.

Juan
10-09-2012, 03:37 PM

The guy to Punk's right holding a sign was the one who initially shoved Punk from behind.

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 03:41 PM
lol. I thought that was a little kid at first but now I'm thinking it could just be a little guy. That kid/guy was definitely the 2nd biggest douche in the scenario though and I wish Punk had punched him in the face.

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 03:42 PM
It also looked like after Punk got hit in the head the kid/guy was thinking "That's a good idea, shithead!" and took his left hand off the sign to do the same.

Supreme Olajuwon
10-09-2012, 03:48 PM
that guy in the Ziggler gear is cracking me up

drave
10-09-2012, 03:57 PM
The guy to Punk's right holding a sign was the one who initially shoved Punk from behind.

So he should have beat the entire section in the face with backhands, there.

srsly

Juan
10-09-2012, 04:01 PM
WWE has issued an official statement regarding CM Punk striking a fan in the face twice at the conclusion of Monday's WWE RAW.

WWE told TMZ.com:

"WWE security was unfortunately not in the appropriate place at the time. Given CM Punk's persona as a 'bad guy' fans were naturally heckling him, but unfortunately a few fans began shoving him and one struck him in the kidney and on the back."

"WWE regrets that proper security measures were not in place, and CM Punk apologizes for reacting in the heat of the moment."

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Seriously, it was fucking retarded not to have security up there with him.

Kane Knight
10-09-2012, 04:20 PM
It's a work

Pintint
10-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Maybe that guy is a stunt granny

slik
10-09-2012, 05:06 PM
It's not a work.

Savio
10-09-2012, 05:07 PM
worked-shoot

Tazz Dan
10-09-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm sure there's a CM Punk/Doghouse gag to be had here somewhere.

Lock Jaw
10-09-2012, 05:14 PM

AHAHAHAHA. I find this hilarious.

Dude in the white shirt reaches past Shades Man to take a poke at Punk. Punk immediately clobbers Shades Man.

Rammsteinmad
10-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Feel bad for the guy that got hit. I hope the guy who provoked this and bragged about it can somehow be charged with something, though.

Guy CM Punk hit should probably get a lifetime WWE ticket or something though. It's easy to joke about it, but any one of us would fucking hate it so much to go to a show like this and get blasted in the face for nothing.

Rammsteinmad
10-09-2012, 05:16 PM
The black dude and the Ziggler dude are fucking awesome though.

Cool King
10-09-2012, 05:18 PM
I really want this Dario Teyes character to get his comeuppance from this.

I just hate it when some arsehole does something like that and gets away with it. I hate it even more when they act like a total twat and brag about not being caught.

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 05:19 PM
The black dude is definitely performing a magic spell with his hands just as Punk snaps.

Lock Jaw
10-09-2012, 05:29 PM
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z402/GingerSnap0407/1349758902961.gif

Juan
10-09-2012, 05:44 PM
lol

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 05:44 PM
From the front page

Local authorities took a statement from the fan that Punk hit, and while he had initially noted that he did not have any injuries, he later contacted them and said he was dealing with pain in one of his knees. Authorities are still investigating the incident.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bp5HEXtT6Tk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Juan
10-09-2012, 05:45 PM
His knee? Really??

Juan
10-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Well at least he's a Lakers fan, so he gets some cool points for that.

slik
10-09-2012, 05:48 PM
That wasn't a very exciting quote from the fan. Never 'laugh it off' when you could get money from WWE.

If he was smart he would be "outraged and humiliated" and say something like "I didn't think WWE cared so little about their fan's safety".

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/boiledewok/tumblr_lzpqm6hnu91qapkkxo1_250.gif

Juan
10-09-2012, 05:50 PM
TIf he was smart he would be "outraged and humiliated" and say something like "I didn't think WWE cared so little about their fan's safety".

I think that would also make him come off as a giant douche. He should just accept that it was a mistake and maybe get some free tickets and move on.

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 05:51 PM
His knee? Really??

He got pie-faced into his seat in an awkward position. Could have easily twisted his knee. Seemed random that that was the one place that he was feeling pain though considering he got fucking clocked in the head. lol

Cool King
10-09-2012, 05:51 PM
His knee? That's weird.

Cop: So, do you have any injuries?
Fan: Nah, I don't have any. I'm good.
*Hours later*
Fan: Hey, remember me? I'm the guy who was hit in the face by a wrestler? Yeah, well my knee hurts now.

Makes sense.

Pintint
10-09-2012, 05:53 PM
This would be great for a CM Punk promo.

"John Cena, I'm so good that I punched a guy in the face and gave him a knee injury!"

:y:

slik
10-09-2012, 06:00 PM
I think that would also make him come off as a giant douche. He should just accept that it was a mistake and maybe get some free tickets and move on.

He could have at least gotten free WM tickets and hotel/airfare out of the situation if he played his cards right.

Kane Knight
10-09-2012, 06:04 PM
It's not a work.

It is SO a work.

Feel bad for the guy that got hit. I hope the guy who provoked this and bragged about it can somehow be charged with something, though.

Guy CM Punk hit should probably get a lifetime WWE ticket or something though. It's easy to joke about it, but any one of us would fucking hate it so much to go to a show like this and get blasted in the face for nothing.

A lot of fans no TPWW would love to get blasted in the face by CM Punk.

#1-norm-fan
10-09-2012, 06:12 PM
He could have at least gotten free WM tickets and hotel/airfare out of the situation if he played his cards right.

I'm sure that option is still on the table...

Lock Jaw
10-09-2012, 06:26 PM

Forget tickets! Play his cards right and he can be in (one of) the MAIN EVENT of WM against Punk in a grudge match.

Mercenary
10-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Now does WWE provide the security or is that still up to the vendor?

Kane Knight
10-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Forget tickets! Play his cards right and he can be in (one of) the MAIN EVENT of WM against Punk in a grudge match.

Which will prove this is a work, because correlation proves causation.

Rock Bottom
10-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Hope the WWE rolls with this and doesn't try to act like it never happened. It's good heat.

XCaliber
10-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Not sure why but this is the sound I envisioned as the dude in the shades went down.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L-3XbeRzISc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

St. Jimmy
10-09-2012, 07:00 PM
I would've punched that guy too. Punk was totally in the right, hate this pussy "never put your hand on a fan" shit. Fuck that, you attend a wrestling show and you wanna be a tough guy you should get laid out. Fucking horse shit.

St. Jimmy
10-09-2012, 07:00 PM
I'd give him some Mania tickets and have Punk apologize. That's all he gets, more than that he can fuck himself.

Rammsteinmad
10-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Fuck off with that. That's a load a bollocks. Why is an innocent wrestling fan going to a show being labeled as a "tough guy"?

I can't wait for you to get laid out one day at a wrestling show so you can bitch and whinge about it.

St. Jimmy
10-09-2012, 07:14 PM
I'm not dumb enough to punch/mock a professional wrestler. Also he wasn't innocent, there's no proof he was.

slik
10-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Yes there is.

If you watch the video he was pushed into Punk.

If you read the rest of the thread, the guy responsible admitted he punched Punk in the Kidney and pushed the guy infront of him into Punk.

slik
10-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Now does WWE provide the security or is that still up to the vendor?

Good question. I'm not sure.

I imagine it's around a 50/50 split.

Now I miss Doug Dillinger.

St. Jimmy
10-09-2012, 08:00 PM
I don't buy it. You got hit, stop whining. You should be like "YO MAN, I SURVIVED A BACKHAND FROM A WWE CHAMPION - THAT'S COOL" and then shut the fuck up.

dronepool
10-09-2012, 08:34 PM
If it's real and not some gimmick using the internet and cell phone camera footage, it honestly does not look like a big deal, I would be more than fine with meeting the wrestler in person to get an apology and get free tickets for a PPV or something.

Savio
10-09-2012, 08:41 PM
His knee? That's weird.

Cop: So, do you have any injuries?
Fan: Nah, I don't have any. I'm good.
*Hours later*
Fan: Hey, remember me? I'm the guy who was hit in the face by a wrestler? Yeah, well my knee hurts now.

Makes sense.I was in a fender bender, and didn't feel the whiplash until 2 days later.

Autobahn
10-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Punk is in the wrong too. He is a fairly prominent public figure for a publically traded company, and should know better.

It was a stupid prick retaliation to a stupid prick move on him. Not justified.

slik
10-09-2012, 10:41 PM
UPDATE from WWE

"During Monday night's Raw televised event, WWE Superstar CM Punk exited the ring and into the stands as part of the show. Unfortunately, WWE security was not in the appropriate place at the time. Given CM Punk's persona as a 'bad guy,' fans were naturally heckling him, but unfortunately a few fans began shoving him, and one struck him in the kidney and on the back. WWE regrets that proper security measures were not in place, and CM Punk apologizes for reacting in the heat of the moment. Other than this isolated incident, WWE always provides proper security to ensure the safety of our fans and our performers."

"I think the whole situation sucks," Punk told WWE.com. "It's an unfortunate and isolated incident. I was up in the stands, surrounded."

"Somebody said, 'let's push him down the stairs,'" Punk explained. "I got hit in the ribs three times. I was getting shoved and I was getting punched…Then I started getting tagged in the back of the head. Unfortunately, I lashed out in the heat of the moment and I apologize. I'm really just glad nobody was hurt."

Lock Jaw
10-09-2012, 10:54 PM
http://boards.420chan.org/wooo/src/1349761827720.gif

Kane Knight
10-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Punk is in the wrong too.

Punk is never in the wrong.

Shisen Kopf
10-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Those fans would never do that to RYBACK, he would kill them.

Rammsteinmad
10-10-2012, 04:44 AM
I don't buy it. You got hit, stop whining. You should be like "YO MAN, I SURVIVED A BACKHAND FROM A WWE CHAMPION - THAT'S COOL" and then shut the fuck up.

Coz I'm sure that's what you'd be all like.

Tom Guycott
10-10-2012, 04:46 AM
that guy in the Ziggler gear is cracking me up

Awesome how he no-sells the ENTIRE incident.

Not sure why but this is the sound I envisioned as the dude in the shades went down.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L-3XbeRzISc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I pictured the "squeal" of getting knocked down/out in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out. Black Guy is "Referee Mario" coming in for the count.

Gass
10-10-2012, 10:22 AM
A lot of fans no TPWW would love to get blasted in the face by CM Punk.

:lol::lol::lol:

My mind went dirty with that one.

Fignuts
10-10-2012, 11:50 AM
I'll bet if it was Ryback hitting the fan, St. Jimmy would be calling for his execution.

GD
10-10-2012, 11:52 AM
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rjICpudMsJ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

XL
10-10-2012, 06:29 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

My mind went dirty with that one.

I'll let Punk handle this...

Kane Knight
10-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Coz I'm sure that's what you'd be all like.

St Jimmy is hardcore. Don't you know it takes a badass to criticise things on the internet?

Ruien
10-10-2012, 07:25 PM
St Jimmy is hardcore. Don't you know it takes a badass to criticise things on the internet?

This is really coming from you? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

screech
10-10-2012, 07:34 PM
St. Jimmy, please attend a WWE show (or any wrestling show, really) and physically provoke a wrestler until he hits you. Then return to this thread to tell us all about it and about how cool you are.

#1-norm-fan
10-10-2012, 10:34 PM
I agree that you should do everything screech just suggested... except the part about returning to TPWW.

Shisen Kopf
10-10-2012, 11:00 PM
St Jimmy, punch the Big Show. Do it.

Kane Knight
10-10-2012, 11:06 PM
This is really coming from you? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That would be a valid crack if I were suggesting someone take a punch to the face and then suck it up.

I understand this point is fairly <s>explicit</s> nuanced and you are <s>brain dead</s> quite intelligent, so maybe <s>you should think before you post</s> you should go back and re-think that <s>like you have a brain</s>.

St. Jimmy
10-11-2012, 12:12 AM
You're all morons. You don't poke a bear, jesus christ.

screech
10-11-2012, 12:25 AM
You're all morons. You don't poke a bear, jesus christ.

And the guy who got hit didn't push CM Punk. Stop being a fuckstick.

St. Jimmy
10-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Punk thought he did, shit happens. I'd put on the back of the ticket "warning: you may get injured by someone better than you" for every event ever.

XL
10-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Wow.

OverTaker
10-11-2012, 01:22 AM
You're all morons. You don't poke a queer, [with accent] jesus christ.

fixed

slik
10-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Punk thought he did, shit happens. I'd put on the back of the ticket "warning: you may get injured by someone better than you" for every event ever.

How old are you? 16?

#BROKEN Hasney
10-11-2012, 01:28 AM
I used to think St. Jimmy was purely here to be annoying, but he's just so committed to it that it may just be that he is legitimately that stupid.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-11-2012, 01:50 AM
The Fan should be mad at the guy who was pushing him into Punk. Security wasn't fast enough. WWE should pay the guy a bit of cash, free tickets or whatever.

Anybody thinking Punk should drop the title because of this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EcuEvhCzzH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OverTaker
10-11-2012, 02:27 AM
yeah, big show should get the title till the heat dies down and set up a fatal 4 way match with CM Punk, Cena, and Ryback.

GD
10-11-2012, 03:11 AM
Punk is going to break Cena's record of 380 days before dropping the belt to Dwayne Johnson.

screech
10-11-2012, 08:08 AM

You are mentally handicapped.

Schlomey
10-11-2012, 08:39 AM
yeah, big show should get the title till the heat dies down and set up a fatal 4 way match with CM Punk, Cena, and Ryback.

Fuck no.

Shisen Kopf
10-11-2012, 08:48 AM
RYBACK vs Cena vs Punk vs Big Show vs Ziggler vs The Miz vs Kane vs Daniel Bryan vs Jap Albert vs Of the River and RYBACK will pick all of them up at the same time.

DAMN iNATOR
10-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Pending lawsuit yeah I see them using it UNLESS charges are pressed. It's gold.

Punk already knows a great defense lawyer, though...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3rXLOY2K_SA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gertner
10-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Punk should be fired. He's cost the company enough in terms of ratings loss because he's so boring and God awful and what he did was bush league. That might work in the inddie where fat assses like St.Jimmy jerk off to this.

Corporate CockSnogger
10-11-2012, 11:15 AM
St Jimmy is just disappointed in the fans workrate.

Kane Knight
10-11-2012, 11:17 AM
I used to think St. Jimmy was purely here to be annoying, but he's just so committed to it that it may just be that he is legitimately that stupid.

Nah, he wasn't always like this. I think it's just dedication to his art and "POSTAN SPIRIT"

DAMN iNATOR
10-11-2012, 11:38 AM
And the guy who got hit didn't push CM Punk. Stop being a fuckstick.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bRyOo1wgYfk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&start=0047"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bRyOo1wgYfk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&start=0047" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>