PDA

View Full Version : Could this happen?

OldSchoolFan
10-27-2012, 01:17 PM
Based on the "anytime or place" aspect of MiTB could it be cashed in during another match. Got to thinking about all the joking on Big Show and wonder how well this would go over. While fighting Sheamus at HIAC Big Show get knocked out of the ring with a desperation move by Sheamus. Ziggler runs out and hits a finisher on a half out of it Sheamus. 1,2,3 new champ. Sheamus kicks Ziggler out of the rig and begins arguing with the ref while Big Show comes to unaware of what happened. K.O.s Sheamus ad pins getting a 3 count. As he celebrates thinking he is the new champ the ref has to explain what happened to him.

What do you guys think?

whiteyford
10-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Bring back double jeapordy matches.

mike adamle
10-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Bring back double jeapordy matches.

There you go. Have Sheamus vs. Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton for the belt and have Dolph cash in in the middle of it

whiteyford
10-27-2012, 04:13 PM
That reads like a TNA main event :-\

Jordan
10-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Yeah it's a little too complicated for me personally.

I forgot Dolph wants to cash in soon, I should consider changing my tipsters.

Majunior
10-27-2012, 05:15 PM
I find myself wondering... DB said he was going to wait to cash in, and he didn't. What are the odds that Ziggler is saying he wants to cash it in soon, but will end up waiting till closer to, if not, Wrestlemania?

OldSchoolFan
10-27-2012, 05:16 PM
I find myself wondering... DB said he was going to wait to cash in, and he didn't. What are the odds that Ziggler is saying he wants to cash it in soon, but will end up waiting till closer to, if not, Wrestlemania?

Would be interesting if he waited til the last minute like just before the one year mark

Mr. Nerfect
10-27-2012, 08:53 PM
I don't see the rush with putting the World Title on Ziggler. The longer he holds the briefcase, the more buzz that will surround his eventual cash-in and win. It could get people interested if he's talking about cashing in around WrestleMania time, too.

That being said -- I don't think they've ever done a "MITB Winner attacks Champion mid-match throwing out the original match and cashing in" spot. Ziggler's not really the super-aggressive type heel, but cashing in that way would give him more weight as a champion, I guess.

mike adamle
10-27-2012, 09:00 PM
I dunno, I'm just not excited at all for Dolph to cash in. I love Dolph but the WHC is just so meaningless. He's gonna cash in and win the WHC. Ok. What next?

Mr. Nerfect
10-27-2012, 09:03 PM
Sheamus gets angry and wants it back.

Mr. Nerfect
10-27-2012, 09:05 PM
I was just thinking that if CM Punk beats Ryback at Hell in a Cell (let's say that with AJ Lee gone, Jack Swagger returns and aligns himself with Heyman and Punk), he's got two wins against Sheamus in Champion vs. Champion Matches. Heyman and Punk could make a challenge to Sheamus -- a challenge to prove once and for all that CM Punk is The Best in the World -- Sheamus vs. Punk with both the WWE Title and World Heavyweight Title on the line.

Sheamus accepts, because he's that sort of guy, and at Survivor Series, Punk beats Sheamus to become a four-time World Heavyweight Champion, only for Ziggler to cash in as Punk celebrates with both championships.

Wake Up Call
10-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Dumbest ideas I have ever heard.

Pintint
10-27-2012, 11:11 PM

That's it guys, time to pack our bags. That was our wake up call...

whiteyford
10-28-2012, 06:20 AM

Show everyone how it's done then.

Wake Up Call
10-28-2012, 01:29 PM
Why would I waste my time typing up even a paragraph about wrestling? If you don't like the current product, go watch some japan crap.

whiteyford
10-28-2012, 01:33 PM
I dunno, maybe because its a wrestling forum? Maybe because you act like you know better?

Rammsteinmad
10-28-2012, 02:06 PM
K.O.s Sheamus ad pins getting a 3 count. As he celebrates thinking he is the new champ the ref has to explain what happened to him.

The problem is, why would Big Show think he has won by a three-count if the referee is explaining to him the match is over?

OldSchoolFan
10-28-2012, 03:06 PM
He will have won the match but the ref will have to explain that Sheamus was not the champ when the pinfall occurred.

dingdongyo
10-30-2012, 09:46 PM
the original idea here isn't complicated at all, hasn't been done yet (to my knowledge), and is a different spin on the briefcase. don't see why it wouldn't work.

#1-norm-fan
10-30-2012, 09:54 PM
He will have won the match but the ref will have to explain that Sheamus was not the champ when the pinfall occurred.

How would he have won the match? Wouldn't Dolph attacking Sheamus lead to that match being thrown out via DQ?

Emperor Smeat
10-30-2012, 11:17 PM
yeah Ziggler would still have to go after Big Show since he'd still be the champion.

Only way the original plan is possible is either the WWE just randomly rewrites the rules for the case or Vickie somehow becomes the boss of both brands and makes the rule change since I doubt Booker would.

XL
10-31-2012, 03:52 AM
Well Show wasn't champ when the idea was posted.

With the title change at HIAC you'd have to reverse the roles of Sheamus and Big Show. And make it a No-SQ stip.