PDA

View Full Version : Kofi oh Kofi

Volare
10-30-2012, 02:27 AM
Look, I love you , most of the internet loves you. Yet you have it but don't have it.

Besides being a bad ass submission machine, what ekse would you have to offer to make us give 2 shits about you sir. Hopefully you take this as a man up a moment.........

Autobahn
10-30-2012, 04:28 AM
Besides being a bad ass submission machine, what ekse would you have to offer to make us give 2 shits about you

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1373407_o.gif

Fignuts
10-30-2012, 05:40 AM
gif is really starting to drag.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-30-2012, 06:17 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Autobahn
10-30-2012, 06:19 AM
gif is really starting to drag.
Ok, I won't use it anymore.

Cool King
10-30-2012, 06:27 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

It's funny you should post that as I just came across this version before clicking on this thread.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/420/404/bc7.gif

MoFo
10-30-2012, 10:47 AM
I lik my Kofi Black Strong and covered in dread

Shadrick
10-30-2012, 11:00 AM
Honestly, I want him to feud with a really awesome heel. His feud with Randy was great and Kofi showed a mean streak; it wasn't all fun and lovable Kofi. I wanna see that again.

Ermaximus
10-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Kofi Kingston, the John Cena of the midcard! :y:

Shadrick
10-30-2012, 11:55 AM
And an OVER heel that people still give a shit about. Not Miz unless it gets really interesting.

Rock Bottom
10-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Kofi needs to slow down a little in the ring. His timing is really bad. It isn't that he's not athletic.

He just needs more experience, but right now I think he's shit.

drave
10-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Honestly, I want him to feud with a really awesome heel. His feud with Randy was great and Kofi showed a mean streak; it wasn't all fun and lovable Kofi. I wanna see that again.

:y:

I remember when he went Badass mode and poured the paint all over the Orton nascar, good stuff. His in-ring style seemed more aggressive as well. If he gets back to that attitude and develops a bit, he can get to that "next level".

Kinda sucks that the PG Era gets certain performers pigeon-holed into being a "good guy for the kids" and can never be changed. I think a Cena heel turn would be quite interesting, and bring more viewers, but it will most likely never happen. If Kofi isn't careful, he too, will be in that position, unless he is future endeavored first.

Emperor Smeat
10-30-2012, 03:55 PM

Yeah that was probably the most interesting his character ever got so far even though it lasted just a few weeks before he went back to being bland/normal.

Then again the WWE has a bad habit of making every big face wrestler too bland to the point they lose any specialness they once had before as a face (ex. Sheamus).

Joesgonnakillyou
10-30-2012, 07:24 PM
He's found his level as a mid card face, nothing wrong with that. Maybe in time he'll be better but he's not doing badly

Gertner
10-30-2012, 07:25 PM
He is what he is :an upper mid carder.

XCaliber
10-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Guy has all the tools when it comes to inside the ring they just need to come up with a way to evolve his character much like others have done and I still believe he could become a legit main eventer some day.

Gass
10-30-2012, 08:25 PM
I'd love to see a Kofi heelturn, would mark outBIG time.

mike adamle
10-30-2012, 10:09 PM
He needs a storyline besides "I suddenly want to challenge for this title"

BigCrippyZ
10-30-2012, 10:30 PM
He needs a storyline besides "I suddenly want to challenge for this title"

So does practically everyone else in a feud right now.

Corporate CockSnogger
10-30-2012, 10:37 PM
Don't really like Kofi. He's pretty bland and I find it difficult to give a shit about anything he does.

His jumping around for every move is just annoying.

Skippord
10-31-2012, 12:04 AM
Kofi's great, I would like to hear him talk more since he usually does well when he's allowed to be more serious

dunno

screech
10-31-2012, 12:09 AM
Kofi's great, I would like to hear him talk more since he usually does well when he's allowed to be more serious

dunno

If they'd ever go the more serious route with him, he would need new music and attire to go with it.

screech
10-31-2012, 12:11 AM
I'm talking big change/evolution, not just more mic time. Quoted Skippord though cause he is great and his post "fit" with what I had to say.

Mr. Nerfect
10-31-2012, 04:21 AM

dunno

I'm on the same boat with you on Kofi. The times I've most enjoyed Kofi are when he is being serious, and not necessarily jumping around -- even in the ring. What I liked about his first match with The Miz, was that he worked a more "I'm just going to kick your ass" style, and not a "bouncy, bouncy" style.

After he got into that scuffle with The Miz and Antonio Cesaro on RAW, I was kind of hoping for a Team Kofi vs. Team Miz match at Survivor Series. Kofi being in a main event is probably better for him, but I hope he doesn't get overshadowed.

Shadrick
10-31-2012, 08:19 AM
I want Kofi to somehow interact with Punk. This Survivor Series is a great thing, and I would have liked for Kofi to have been introduced as his former tag team partner.

I just want one segment where Punk is out talking, and Kofi's music interrupts him. Kofi pretty much, in a concerned but stern friend way says "What the hell happened to you man?" I think that whole deal would be compelling. I don't want a feud necessarily, but just similar to how Mick Foley is interacting with Punk now.

Autobahn
11-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Don't really like Kofi. He's pretty bland and I find it difficult to give a shit about anything he does.

His jumping around for every move is just annoying.

Yeah, he has been a blander version of John Morrison forever now.

He should go heel or something. Helped rejuvenate R Truths career who was far worse.

whiteyford
11-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Then again the WWE has a bad habit of making every big face wrestler too bland to the point they lose any specialness they once had before as a face (ex. Sheamus).

This. If they let him show any hint of a character he'd be greatly improved, anything at all thats non generic.

Mr. Nerfect
11-02-2012, 03:31 AM
I want Kofi to somehow interact with Punk. This Survivor Series is a great thing, and I would have liked for Kofi to have been introduced as his former tag team partner.

I just want one segment where Punk is out talking, and Kofi's music interrupts him. Kofi pretty much, in a concerned but stern friend way says "What the hell happened to you man?" I think that whole deal would be compelling. I don't want a feud necessarily, but just similar to how Mick Foley is interacting with Punk now.

That would be awesome. I would not be against the idea of Kofi Kingston even managing a shocking upset against Punk leading into Survivor Series in a Champion vs. Champion Match.

Dukelorange
11-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Kofi has the goods to wrestle Punk... He doesn't have a submission hold though.

Lock Jaw
11-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Every time I see this thread, I think of this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PxAmB0U2zsg#t=20" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mike adamle
11-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Jamaican me crazy, Kofi!!

Mr. Nerfect
11-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Kofi has the goods to wrestle Punk... He doesn't have a submission hold though.

A submission hold would greatly round out Kofi, I think. He's got some great moves, but they are often so lofty and don't really seem "heavyweight." Give Kofi some sort of leg lock to get the occasional tap-out.

Mr. Nerfect
11-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Would love to see Kofi do double-duty while serving as the Intercontinental Champion. On one hand, he can be doing his main event stuff with Mick Foley against CM Punk; but on the other he could talk about how he had to fight so hard for opportunities, so he's going to give lots of guys looking for a shot chances to face him. Make him a fighting Intercontinental Champion who defends the IC Title in the first hour of RAW, and then comes back for some heavier stuff later in the show.

Vastardikai
11-03-2012, 06:18 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8Pegu58bFyM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For some reason, this SCREAMS Heel submission.