PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the 5th man?!

slik
11-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Discuss.

Lock Jaw
11-06-2012, 01:29 AM
I voted for Christian, because Christian is always the right answer.

Also, Rey and Sin Cara are both already on the team.

slik
11-06-2012, 01:34 AM
No they aren't.

It's made up of Orton, Kane, Bryan and Kofi.

Lock Jaw
11-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Pffffft. Kane/Bryan.... Rey/Sin Cara....

SAME DIFFERENCE.

slik
11-06-2012, 01:39 AM
The point is I want Afterlife to win this poll. That's why it's multiple choice.

:p

Tazz Dan
11-06-2012, 01:43 AM

SlickyTrickyDamon
11-06-2012, 01:46 AM
I guess this is how they are going to turn the Miz face? I can't wait to see how this blows up in the fucking faces

Is that Christmas movie coming out this year? Or is the the push to sell the Marine 3 so the Miz has to be a face?

#BROKEN Hasney
11-06-2012, 01:52 AM
After that Raw, probably the Bastion Booger.

Lock Jaw
11-06-2012, 02:22 AM
THE FANDANGOO

KaosDarksol
11-06-2012, 04:32 AM
Miz he is the posterboy of this years survivor series he has to do something... But does this mean that ryback isn't on team foley and punk isn't on team ziggler? That would mean the heel team needs another person

Shadrick
11-06-2012, 04:54 AM
^^They got Ziggler.

Wolfpack423
11-06-2012, 11:14 AM
It probably will be Miz. It's time to start turning Miz face. He's been a heel since 2007. I think he would make a great face. He's the cover of Survivor Series and I feel he has actually improved in the ring since he lost the title. He is one of the only people I like on the roster now. There aren't too many I'm a fan of currently, but I think he'd make a great fifth edition. The other possible choices that would be nice to see: The Rock (Rock N' Sock-bring him back early and you can have him interact with Punk in the title match or in a segment), or Christian (one of the best in ring workers in the company-hasn't been on since he lost the IC title)

drave
11-06-2012, 11:20 AM
After that Raw, probably the Bastion Booger.

YES!!!!:D

SlickyTrickyDamon
11-06-2012, 12:25 PM
(Looks at Bastion Booger on the list)

Cleveland Indian Scout: This man here is dead.

Rachel Phelps: Cross him off then.

Mercenary
11-06-2012, 12:35 PM
THE FANDANGOO

I support this

The Jayman
11-06-2012, 01:56 PM

Rock Bottom
11-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Foley himself or The Rock. Maybe it's The Miz. Who knows. I'll be surprised. Whatever.

Mr. Nerfect
11-07-2012, 04:35 AM
I predict it will be The Miz, but if it were someone like Christian, I'd really enjoy it. It could give him a platform to stand on. The Miz could wrestle elsewhere on the card (maybe something that is essentially a squash match) and perhaps start building tension with Mick Foley and/or whoever gets the fifth spot on Team Foley.

Jack Swagger would also be an interesting choice, given his history with Ziggler.

Skippord
11-07-2012, 05:11 AM
Hulk Hogan

Nicky Fives
11-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Foley

Corporate CockSnogger
11-07-2012, 07:08 AM
It needs to be The Miz, trying to become a good guy and turn face. But nobody really wants him there because he's a bit of a bastard. In the end Orton reluctantly accepts him on the team. Then in all those tag matches pitting different people from the teams against eachother, you have Miz keep making mistakes and losing or almost reverting back to his heelish ways and everyone on the team is all "Godddd Randy, you're such a bumsnogger for getting this guy on our team" but in the end The Miz prevails at Survivor Series, coming back from an "injury", that took him out of the match earlier, to save Orton from a 3-1 handicap to win the match for their team.

Corporate CockSnogger
11-07-2012, 07:11 AM
But it will probably just be Booker T, The Great Khali or the massive, surprising return that seems to happen every couple of months of Christian.

Shisen Kopf
11-07-2012, 07:47 AM
It's going to be the Yet-tay!

Emperor Smeat
11-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Miz if he really does turn face and would end up being similar to the time Bryan swapped teams after getting booted from the Nexus.

If Miz doesn't turn, then probably R-Truth or Christian get picked with Christian working better as the surprise pick.

Mr. Nerfect
11-07-2012, 11:18 PM
I could see R-Truth just challenging Antonio Cesaro for the US Title at Survivor Series, as well.

The Great Khali is back, isn't he? I could actually really see it being him. The Miz would be all upset that he was left out, and could either try to hurt Team Foley -- or even help them out to show them that he was truly on their side.

Cuse8
11-08-2012, 03:19 PM
would love it if by some slim margin it was jericho given his past with ziggles

Mr. Nerfect
11-09-2012, 11:54 PM
would love it if by some slim margin it was jericho given his past with ziggles

I would absolutely love that.

You could have Jericho announced as the fifth man, but Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero stand between Jericho and a full-time return, due to the stipulation of Jericho losing after SummerSlam. It doesn't matter which team wins at Survivor Series (although I have a feeling it will be Team Foley), but you can have Jericho make random appearances to cause Ziggler grief. You could have Jericho steal Ziggler's briefcase, or something, and have Ziggler demand it back, only for Jericho to return it with a half-eaten apple inside.

A Ladder Match between the two at TLC could be absolutely amazing. You could make it briefcase vs. career again, with Jericho getting his job back if he wins the match. Ziggler could win, but Jericho could still cause Ziggles grief. After a marathon run in the Royal Rumble from an early spot, Jericho could run through the crowd and toss out Ziggler despite not being an official participant in the match. Ziggler is furious and wants a spot in the Elimination Chamber, which he gets, but during that match Jericho's voice could blare over the PA taunting Dolph.

This would set the two up nicely for a match at WrestleMania.

Juan
11-10-2012, 02:00 AM
Brad Maddox.