PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls Online

Fignuts
11-10-2012, 02:55 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KxJTsq2XeKY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fignuts
11-10-2012, 03:04 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SLp0ykvotEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sounds awesome. Between this and Battlefield 4, I might need to splurge on a gaming PC.

El Fangel
11-10-2012, 03:14 PM
I hesitate to ask but PC only?

Fignuts
11-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Yes.

Fignuts
11-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Also, just gonna put this shit here, since I don't feel like finding the skyrim thread.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OsROQUWaHnQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shit is so hype. If that's not a cut scene and you can actually ride a dragon, I'm gonna cream my pants. Was sooooooo bummed in the main game, when your dude climbs onto the dragon, and then it just transitions to sovengard.

Kris P Lettus
11-13-2012, 12:59 AM
Looks like a cut scene.. Sicccccc new armor though..

DAMN iNATOR
11-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Also, just gonna put this shit here, since I don't feel like finding the skyrim thread.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OsROQUWaHnQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Shit is so hype. If that's not a cut scene and you can actually ride a dragon, I'm gonna cream my pants. Was sooooooo bummed in the main game, when your dude climbs onto the dragon, and then it just transitions to sovengard.

http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=109245 What, couldn’t be bothered to scroll all the way over to the top of PAGE 2 to find the TES V thread?!

Also, I posted it in there already, if you'd have even bothered to look for the thread, really has no place in here since it has, oh I dunno...NOTHING to do with TES Online.

Anywho, from what I understand, they’ve made the interesting choice with what will presumably be the last DLC for TES V: Skyrim by taking players back to the 1ST DLC from TES III: Morrowind, which was set on the island of Solstheim, far NW of the continent of Vvardenfell. Should be hot as fuck when it drops.

Kris P Lettus
11-17-2012, 11:16 AM
stop crying

fuck

DAMN iNATOR
11-17-2012, 11:27 AM
Wasn’t ‘crying’ about anything, just suggesting maybe people should be a little less lazy and use the Search function to find a thread. Not that hard, people!

Fignuts
11-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Nah, you were definitely crying.

DAMN iNATOR
11-17-2012, 12:59 PM
LOL, settle down there Fagnuts.

Fignuts
11-17-2012, 11:02 PM
All I keep seeing is "WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Xero
11-17-2012, 11:26 PM
Should be hot as fuck when it drops.

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-27-2014, 10:48 PM
Bumping this because 3 days before early access.

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-27-2014, 10:53 PM
So, how many people are getting this? I'm pretty excited to play this. I had free access to the betas and played two of the three weekends. It ran somewhat smoothly on my computer and hopefully they corrected a few of the bugs.

Can't really decide on a name. I played as Demolition Smash on the beta since that's what I used for Skyrim. Not sure if I want to do a character based name or something original.

Fignuts
03-28-2014, 02:23 AM
Holy fuck, totally don't remember making this thread, or even seeing the vids I posted.

Anyway, I won't be getting this til it hits consoles. Gonna go PS4, unless enough cool TPWW peeps get it on Xbone.

Kris P Lettus
03-28-2014, 11:22 AM
Fignuts, yr sig is the same picture I use as themlockscreen on my phone

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-29-2014, 06:35 PM
Holy fuck, totally don't remember making this thread, or even seeing the vids I posted.

Anyway, I won't be getting this til it hits consoles. Gonna go PS4, unless enough cool TPWW peeps get it on Xbone.

If I had one of the choices I'd go Ps4. They don't need a gold account equivalent to play the game.

Heisenberg
04-01-2014, 08:46 AM
I thought PS4 charges to play online these days.

I'm on the fence about this game, I'll look at reviews and probably get it on Xbox One

I really wanted to get the chance to be jailed for NPC deaths/beatings. I don't want all the know-it-all players online when I'm playing. I just want to enjoy the game, build up my character and not have to deal with the wretched world of MMO people. It's amazing what ppl will type/say when they are at the comforts of their own homes.

I hope a TPWW community grows in it. GTA V was fun playing with you all.

Fignuts
04-05-2014, 03:06 PM
Map of the game world.

http://tamrielfoundry.com/map/

Less than half of Tamriel is explorable at release, and it still dwarfs skyrim. Fucking HUGE. Can't wait.

drave
03-19-2015, 09:37 AM
June 9th for Xbox One, PS4 as well as the PC getting the "Tamriel Unlimited" version the same day (or thereabout).

http://www.ign.com/games/elder-scrolls-online/xbox-one-20000638

'ell yeah @ not having to get a gaming PC for this. Also, PC no longer has a monthly subscription and the consoles will not have one either.

Probably going to pick this up after a month or so of release, to see how it is doing. Very skeptical of MMO type games.

road doggy dogg
03-19-2015, 09:41 AM
May check this out for PC at some point. I don't know. Someone tell me how good it is.

Heisenberg
03-19-2015, 10:40 AM
Now I'm hard

drave
03-19-2015, 11:04 AM
Gonna get it on XBONER or PC Berg?

Blonde Moment
03-19-2015, 11:24 AM
Buy a hardcopy as its one hell of a massisve DL otherwise

Ruien
03-19-2015, 11:36 AM
Do you have to start a fresh character for the Online game? If so I will probably get it. If not, ehhhh, my girlfriend decided to play Elder Scrolls and that saved over my file via auto save.

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-19-2015, 11:49 AM
Yes it's not Skyrim Online. New character is needed.

drave
03-19-2015, 12:36 PM
Do you have to start a fresh character for the Online game? If so I will probably get it. If not, ehhhh, my girlfriend decided to play Elder Scrolls and that saved over my file via auto save.

Completely new game.

Fignuts
03-19-2015, 06:39 PM
Not as hyped for this as I once was. Might still check it out. What else comes out in june?

Fignuts
03-19-2015, 06:41 PM
Arkham Knight on June 2nd.

Nope. I will not be buying ESO on release.

Sepholio
04-23-2015, 01:39 AM
Tamriel Unlimited is already live for PC. I started playing like 3 weeks ago and I'm hooked. The game is incredible and massive and full of shit to do....and it still feels just like playing a regular TES game.

drave
04-23-2015, 05:45 AM
Playing the shit out of Neverwinter, but should get the console beta.

Probably skip this because in less than a month I'll be all over Witcher III

Sepholio
04-23-2015, 12:54 PM
I played neverwinter a couple years ago. ESO is far superior.

drave
04-23-2015, 12:57 PM
I am hoping to get a console beta invite for it too. I am on the list and was recently contacted to ensure I still wanted to participate. Thought it is supposed to start in the next couple of weeks via a Smeatball news post.

Emperor Smeat
06-10-2015, 06:13 PM
For those considering getting the PS4 or Xbox One version, probably best to wait a bit longer since both versions are having a lot of issues at the moment.

In a turn of events surprising nobody, players of The Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 are reporting the inability to log in and play. This is, unfortunately, fairly standard with newly released MMOs, but what’s interesting is it’s not the only problem players are reporting.

The Express has reported that in true Elder Scrolls fashion, there are a whole load of bugs plaguing the game: crucial NPCs going missing, being kicked for chat spamming without sending a single message, keyboards not working, and problems with the friend system have all been brought up to ZeniMax.

ZeniMax stated they are working on a patch but gave no date when it might arrive while their quick fix is to just reload the game and see if it works or not (repeat the process if not).

http://www.destructoid.com/the-elder-scrolls-online-suffers-totally-unexpected-launch-issues-293662.phtml

Fignuts
06-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Got it today. None of those problems so far. Enjoying it so far.

El Vaquero de Infierno
06-14-2015, 06:19 AM
Do you need to play with other people, or can you just explore and complete quests as a single player?

Fignuts
06-14-2015, 11:30 AM
I've only played for a few hours, but so far there is nothing that I had to do with other people.

That said there is always other people around. Not like Destiny where other people disappear when you enter a dungeon. They're in there with you.

Fignuts
06-14-2015, 02:40 PM
Course once I fucking say I haven't encountered any glitches....

Person I gotta talk to to finish this quest disappeared. Like, the arrow is still there, and if I go to the spot her name appears with the option to talk to her, but nothing happens when I try. So I restarted the game and now I can't log in. Puts me in a que that says only 30 seconds, but actually lasts 5 minutes before booting me and telling me to check my internet connection.

Eklipse
06-19-2015, 08:11 PM
I just got it on Xbone. How long did the first update take you? Seems like it's taking forever

Fignuts
06-19-2015, 08:15 PM
Quite a while. Couple hours actually. Maybe more.