PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Heat Spoilers

Savio
12-05-2012, 07:55 AM
World Hvt. Champion Big Show defeated Daniel Bryan. The Shield attacked Bryan. Kane ran out, but he took the Shield powerbomb through the announcers’ table.

23MB defeated Brodus Clay and The Uso’s.
Randy Orton defeated Wade Barrett after Kofi Kingston distracted Barrett.

The Great Khali and Hornswoggle defeated Primo and Epico.
Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio by submission. Big Show watched the match from the stage.

Notes: Sheamus and Big Show signed a no-contact until TLC agreement. Damien Sandow’s search for a new apprentice continued and this time Miz interrupted. An angle led to Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth for the U.S. Title being announced for the TLC pay-per-view. Sheamus threw Ricardo Rodriguez at Show to get around the no contact rule at the end of the show. Despite the no contact rule, Sheamus beat Big Show by DQ in the dark match.

Schlomey
12-05-2012, 07:56 AM
23MB

Schlomey
12-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Cesaro vs truth again? Bad idea me thinks.

Gertner
12-05-2012, 08:52 AM
The Masterslaters will all be watching.

TheMaskedHavoc
12-05-2012, 08:56 AM
Whatever happened to Sunday night Heat?
Me'h WWE is nothing anymore.

Schlomey
12-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Whatever happened to Sunday night Heat?
Me'h WWE is nothing anymore.

was replaced with 4 new shows. Some of which only air on the internet.

Shisen Kopf
12-05-2012, 09:10 AM
I'm not gonna even bother asking if I should tape this.

Droford
12-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Team great swog?

Maluco
12-05-2012, 06:54 PM
All sounds depressing and terrible, no build for anyone outside of a few top (recycled feuds)

Del Rio, Orton never change.

R-Truth deserves a title shot

Khali/Horswoggle beating a decent tag team for no reason...

Recycled, lazy writing...

I would never watch this mess, and you can say, don't comment etc...but I comment because I miss good wrestling, great characters and gripping stories in the WWE...simple as that.

Juan
12-05-2012, 07:55 PM
I bet Sheamus/Del Rio is a good match

Maluco
12-05-2012, 09:22 PM
I bet Sheamus/Del Rio is a good match

It probably is, which makes it even stranger that Del Rio just goes through the same routine over and over. He will be back to convincingly going oover midcarders on Raw next week, until he is built up to lose to a main eventer on PPV again...

Mr. Nerfect
12-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Del Rio vs. Sheamus was fantastic. I don't know what it is lately, but Del Rio has been absolutely on fire in the ring.

Damien Sandow also had a pretty great segment. Dude is such a good character. The Miz interrupted him, made some fun and moved on. I've got a feeling that we'll be seeing The Miz vs. Sandow at Tables, Ladders & Chairs -- possibly in a Tables Match. This could easily be established with an assault on The Miz by Sandow with Miz going through a table on RAW.

Skippord
12-08-2012, 02:21 AM
now Seth Rollins is the only Shield guy with gloves!?

Skippord
12-08-2012, 02:28 AM
The Shield is the most interesting in WWE in forever

outside of 3MB

Poit
12-08-2012, 06:08 PM
I was hoping they'd do another "I never finished signing my name" thing with the no-contact contract. It's been at least a decade since they used that, right?

Rhaps
12-09-2012, 08:36 AM
I know I'm being a dumbass, so feel free to mock and ridicule me, but what is Friday Night Heat? Why have I never heard of this?

#BROKEN Hasney
12-09-2012, 08:53 AM
I know I'm being a dumbass, so feel free to mock and ridicule me, but what is Friday Night Heat? Why have I never heard of this?

It's a joke about Smackdown being exactly the same as Sunday Night Heat used to be due to the very little storyline related content happening.

Tommy Gunn
12-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Smackdown was lame, bar the Sandow segment and The Shield doing stuff.

The rest felt like Universe mode in the video games where it recycled the same shit every week.

Rhaps
12-09-2012, 12:23 PM
It's a joke about Smackdown being exactly the same as Sunday Night Heat used to be due to the very little storyline related content happening.

Ah, thank you. Must admit I haven't seen Smackdown since forever. Remember when it used to be a far better show than Raw.