PDA

View Full Version : Really, which one wrestler would you live with???

Curd
12-09-2012, 01:21 AM
This is, of course, presuming you're on a reality show and have to room with one and only one active or retired professional wrestler for at least one month. And yes, Rodney Killa asked the question first, but the thread was closed apparently due to Rodney's reputation, whereas I believe the question itself is legitimate.

The Condor
12-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Anyone but Repo Man.

The Condor
12-09-2012, 01:26 AM
Probably Sandow. Good conversation and he seems like the type that wouldn't make a mess or be a nuisance. Yeah.

Curd
12-09-2012, 01:33 AM
While I'd be alright with Sandow also for your reasons, my personal favorite is DDP because he is so full of positive energy and healthy lifestyle habits. Plus, he might get off on sharing Kim, though I'm not 100% certain on that!

Mercenary
12-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Hogan it be a laugh riot.

Rhaps
12-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Kaitlyn

Wishbone
12-09-2012, 03:47 AM
I love how people are posting that they'd want to live with divas despite the fact that nothing would ever come of it. Anyway I'd probably say Kofi. Guy seems real chill and he's into a lot of the same stuff I am. Hornswoggle get's honorable mention as it'd be awesome to have a midget living in your house. Just think of all the shenanigans to be had!

Ultra Mantis
12-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Yeah guys, your fantasy scenarios are so unrealistic!

MoFo
12-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Scott Steiner, I imagine it'd be fun until he eventually snaps from roid rage and Benoit's me.

itsmeJD
12-09-2012, 11:04 AM
While I'd be alright with Sandow also for your reasons, my personal favorite is DDP because he is so full of positive energy and healthy lifestyle habits. Plus, he might get off on sharing Kim, though I'm not 100% certain on that!

Umm, DDP and Kim divorced years ago, so don't put all your eggs in THAT basket.

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-09-2012, 11:58 AM
X Pac cuz I'd need someoe to smoke joints with and shoot the shit, plus he seems helpful and would teach me stuff about wrestling.

If he was still alive, Curt Hennig but I don't know how I'd feel about waking up with shit in my bed.

Mercenary
12-09-2012, 12:24 PM
I love how people are posting that they'd want to live with divas despite the fact that nothing would ever come of it.

Exactly reason why I didn't say Trish. That, and I'm a fat mess.

loopydate
12-09-2012, 12:43 PM
AJ. Not because of sexual things, but I've always preferred female roommates and there's the added advantage of being able to play video games and have nerdy conversations about nerdy things.

Razzamajazz
12-09-2012, 01:12 PM
sheiky baby. or raven. good times to be had

12-09-2012, 01:41 PM
The female with the biggest tits and smallest waist.

Curd
12-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Hogan it be a laugh riot.

True, and maybe he'll get you into TNA for a TV cameo or two!
$$$ Royalties $$$

Robodiv
12-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Chris Masters.

Spent 2 days with him this week (travelling from LA to Glasgow) and the conversations were amazing. Guy is clued up on his Robocop and Sci-Fi.

Curd
12-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Umm, DDP and Kim divorced years ago, so don't put all your eggs in THAT basket.

Oh, okay It'sMeJD. It's another testament to DDP's perpetual positivity that he almost never mentions it in interviews, choosing instead to focus on the bright side. As someone who can be prone to dwell on downer topics, DDP would be the perfect foil, unless he leaves after I pull another, "What about me?!? What about Curd?!?" :lol:

Curd
12-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Chris Masters.

Spent 2 days with him this week (travelling from LA to Glasgow) and the conversations were amazing. Guy is clued up on his Robocop and Sci-Fi.

That's pretty cool. I would not have guessed!

whiteyford
12-09-2012, 01:57 PM
AJ. Not because of sexual things, but I've always preferred female roommates and there's the added advantage of being able to play video games and have nerdy conversations about nerdy things.

You mean she plays videogames and reads comic books so she's attainable right?:shifty:

Curd
12-09-2012, 01:59 PM
X Pac cuz I'd need someoe to smoke joints with and shoot the shit, plus he seems helpful and would teach me stuff about wrestling.

If he was still alive, Curt Hennig but I don't know how I'd feel about waking up with shit in my bed.

Yeah, X Pac really seems focused on apprenticing the next generation of wrestlers, quite a nice way of paying back the biz.

As for Curt, I've heard accounts of him being nice to fellow stars such as Macho Man and rude or dismissive to fans, so I guess Hennig would be alright if you're also in the biz, with the caveat you noted about gross pranks being played!

Curd
12-09-2012, 02:06 PM
You mean she plays videogames and reads comic books so she's attainable right?:shifty:

I see the possibility for false equivalence, as you pointed out. I would hope the Diva with whom one is rooming isn't assigned an angle by bookers like where Liz accused Goldberg of stalking on the first Monday Nitro of 1999. You know, wrestlers sometimes practice their scripts with roommates, and it would be awkward to hear someone practice accusing another of such misconduct, especially if a neighbor overhears and calls the police! :)

Curd
12-09-2012, 02:08 PM
I love how people are posting that they'd want to live with divas despite the fact that nothing would ever come of it. Anyway I'd probably say Kofi. Guy seems real chill and he's into a lot of the same stuff I am. Hornswoggle get's honorable mention as it'd be awesome to have a midget living in your house. Just think of all the shenanigans to be had!

I agree that the biggest perk to having a roommate would be the entertainment factor and that a compatible personality is a huge determinant of that.

whiteyford
12-09-2012, 02:18 PM
I see the possibility for false equivalence, as you pointed out. I would hope the Diva with whom one is rooming isn't assigned an angle by bookers like where Liz accused Goldberg of stalking on the first Monday Nitro of 1999. You know, wrestlers sometimes practice their scripts with roommates, and it would be awkward to hear someone practice accusing another of such misconduct, especially if a neighbor overhears and calls the police! :)

I'm just going to that as you saying 'she's one of us' and nod.

Because she is.

And nerd girls are easy.

:shifty:

Shisen Kopf
12-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Until yesterday I woulda said Hirokei Takahara. But he's dead now.

OverTaker
12-09-2012, 06:47 PM
would be kinda fun to start yes no fights with daniel bryan.

XCaliber
12-09-2012, 07:22 PM
The correct answer would be Maryse Oullett.

Curd
12-09-2012, 08:45 PM
I was thinking further about life with a Diva, and in many cases it would be life with a prima donna. Imagine the following scenario:
Diva: Clean your shavings out of the bathroom sink!
Dude: No.
Diva: I'll put you in a headlock if you don't!
Dude: No.
[Brief tussle ensues, Dude pushes Diva off.]
Diva: Hey! I'm calling the police!
Dude: It's my right as a man to leave shavings in the bathroom sink, and I won't be p|_|ssy wh*pped into being your b*tch!

...And it goes downhill from there! lol

Curd
12-09-2012, 08:49 PM
sheiky baby. or raven. good times to be had

I'd be afraid of Sheiky Baby because he might bust out the Camel Clutch over every minor disagreement. Raven would be quite the experience, as he's a MENSA member, but apparently he's quite the tyrant as shown by the one-week stint as Extreme Rising Commissioner before being fired for bossiness.

Juan
12-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Hunico and Camacho :cool:

Zeeboe
12-09-2012, 09:43 PM
The Ultimate Warrior - I think he would mind his own business and I would mind mine. I can see us having a strong silent connection despite that. We wouldn't just talk to each other for the sake of it. When we did talk, I see it being at night time. During the day, there'd be little interaction, but at the end of the day as we are both sitting outside relaxing, and glancing up at the star's, I can see him being a bit like my leader and listening to my problems and offering me wisdom. I'm sure we'd debate somethings as well and I'd like to think he'd admire my passion.

Shisen Kopf
12-09-2012, 09:45 PM
As long as there is no queering going on Zeeboe. You'd be ok.

KIRA
12-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Kofi or Aj I'd love the conversation and just doing fun stuff

Honorable mention: Kane or Raven

Rhaps
12-10-2012, 08:40 AM

I wasn't thinking anything would come of it. Was thinking that if I'm gonna spend an entire month in somebody's else's company, I might as well have something to look at. Plus, Kaitlyn seems like a laugh.