PDA

View Full Version : WWE Legends

Zeeboe
12-12-2012, 11:38 AM
It's interesting how Warrior and Ventura are the only guys who retired young, and both do not dye their hair, and yet each man is in great shape, do not have health issues, and offer better things to the world then guys like Honky who still wrestle, who dye their hair, and party like they are young, and they are very out-of-shape, and have horrible wrestling matches.

Warrior brought up in his shoot video on Hogan in 2011 that he thought he and the other wrestlers from his era deep in the future would be better and more mature grown-up's, and yet few are.

Schlomey
12-12-2012, 11:44 AM
You know what thread I like? It's called the 100k thread. It's a great place for random thoughts when a stand alone thread isn't warranted.

Zeeboe
12-12-2012, 11:48 AM
You know what thread I like? It's called the 100k thread. It's a great place for random thoughts when a stand alone thread isn't warranted.

Cool. Why don't you go there?

whiteyford
12-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Yeah sure Warrior is in great shape solely based on his diet and getting an early night on a regular basis. Not sure what he offers that's better than Honky either.

Zeeboe
12-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Yeah sure Warrior is in great shape solely based on his diet and getting an early night on a regular basis. Not sure what he offers that's better than Honky either.

He doesn't wrestle horrible five-minute matches on the Indy scene for starters.

Schlomey
12-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Honestly, how many Honkey Tonk Man horrible 5 minute indy matches have you seen? I'm pretty sure this is a vague assumption.

whiteyford
12-12-2012, 12:10 PM
He doesn't wrestle horrible five-minute matches on the Indy scene for starters.

What was the European fed he wrestled for couple years ago, you know the one he had a horrible 5 minute match on?

Zeeboe
12-12-2012, 12:12 PM
What was the European fed he wrestled for couple years ago, you know the one he had a horrible 5 minute match on?

I don't know.

Honestly, how many Honkey Tonk Man horrible 5 minute indy matches have you seen? I'm pretty sure this is a vague assumption.

I've never seen any Honkey Tonk Man matches. Is he anything like the Honky Tonk Man? Because I have seen the Honky Tonk Man wrestle - I have the displeasure of owning one on his matches on DVD, and several of his matches can be seen on YouTube.

Schlomey
12-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Seriously? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Mocking me over the spelling of Honky? You, sir, are a pathetic sad sack. I mean, really!?

http://www.sescoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/the-miz.jpg

Zeeboe
12-12-2012, 12:31 PM
You came here to pick a fight with your sarcasm and nit-picking so I gave you some back. Deal with it or block me please.

Schlomey
12-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Not really. I was being sarcastic I'll give you that but Schlomey really doesn't pick fights. You created another useless thread where you basically had NOTHING to say. I'm sure I'm not alone in the idea that a new thread should be created to open a discussion. Not state a singular opinion and then go on and on about Honky Tonk Man like you have indy cred. It's sad. The W-Forums are already miserable enough most of the time. Last thing I care to see is another bullshit useless thread. I digress. Obviously you won't take the hint. I was sarcastic but not mean.

So here you go, TPWW, Add this thread to the ever growing list:

This Thread = Reason # 1,476 why I should never venture into the W-Forum.

Zeeboe
12-12-2012, 12:40 PM
tl;dr

Why are you even here? Why aren't you posting in the 100k thread you decided to randomly advertise earlier?

Zeeboe
12-12-2012, 04:17 PM
I've got time to kill.

Why are you so offended? Do you have a crush on Wayne Farris? Do you have wet dreams of sucking on his man-boobs?

Does it cost you money every time there is a new thread?

Also - If the forum is supposedly struggling isn't that all the more reason to create new threads?

I actually don't create a lot of threads.

What is it to you anyhow?

Who are you to say what is creditable and what is not?

Don't say I never gave you anything.

(Talking to the posters of the wrestling forum. Not you. You, your whining, and your entitlement attitude should go shopping for a maxi pad.)

Zeeboe
12-18-2012, 07:40 AM
I feel like ranting. The world may end soon so the following needs to be read -

The real reason why the forum suffers is because of Schlomey and people like him.

Example - I make a new thread and you whine about it, Schlomey.

New threads are needed to keep any forum going. New posters are also needed, but crybabies like you prevent all that and because you have nothing in your lives to brag about, you hold onto this forum like your lives depend on it and try to decide the rules.

You talk about how threads like these are the reason you don't post here like anyone is suppose to be impressed - Well, you're the reason why message boards in general are dying out and Facebook is taking over. Normal people are not interested in your sarcasm, your negativity, your cyber bullying, your whining, your nit-picking, your entitlement attitude, and this childish mindset you have where you think because you've posted here longer that it makes you superior to anyone. People are just looking to have a good time, but unless you are making someone miserable, you are not having a good time.

The world rejected you so you come here which is the only place you haven't been rejected from and you develop this pretentious attitide. Having typed that, I am glad I beat you at your own game, which lead to you whining and running away. I could stalk you on here and do what guys like you do to others and cyber bully you, but I am better then that because I don't need to cause others suffering to make me feel good about myself. I look to contribute to the world, not to torture. So
enjoy the forum because you and I both know it's all you will ever have.

Schlomey is a parasite and the forum would be better if he were banned.

Mercenary
12-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Here is the thing Ventura had a career ending injury, and Warrior is so fucking nuts no one wants to book him, and when they do he charges insane prices for a picture or autograph, and shows up two hours late, but The Honky Tonk Man I heard is not easy to work with either.

Schlomey
12-18-2012, 08:38 AM
Wait you think I'm the reason the W Forum sucks? We have to poll this shit....

Bad News Gertner
12-18-2012, 09:02 AM
Not really. I was being sarcastic I'll give you that but Schlomey really doesn't pick fights. You created another useless thread where you basically had NOTHING to say. I'm sure I'm not alone in the idea that a new thread should be created to open a discussion. Not state a singular opinion and then go on and on about Honky Tonk Man like you have indy cred. It's sad. The W-Forums are already miserable enough most of the time. Last thing I care to see is another bullshit useless thread. I digress. Obviously you won't take the hint. I was sarcastic but not mean.

Lol I'm high as hell and can't stop laughing at this post

Schlomey
12-18-2012, 09:16 AM
I was so high when I posted that I don't even remember it. :shifty:

Schlomey
12-18-2012, 09:17 AM
Make me a mod. Not just a mod. A super mod. I'll turn this bitch ass forum around.

Zeeboe
12-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Alright, thanks for your feedback. By the way - I have no idea what you typed because I blocked you ages ago. I have no time for parasites.

Corporate CockSnogger
12-18-2012, 07:18 PM
RIP Jesse Ventura.

Bad News Gertner
12-18-2012, 08:23 PM
Alright, thanks for your feedback. By the way - I have no idea what you typed because I blocked you ages ago. I have no time for parasites.

He called you Kurt Angle with Down Syndrome and a pedophile.

DLVH84
12-18-2012, 09:25 PM

Nu Wrestling Evolution (NWE) from Spain.

Shisen Kopf
12-19-2012, 01:21 AM
tl;dr

Why are you even here? Why aren't you posting in the 100k thread you decided to randomly advertise earlier?

tl;dr three fucking lines are you kidding me. Cliff notes version dude.

Shisen Kopf
12-19-2012, 01:36 AM
I don't know.

I've never seen any Honkey Tonk Man matches. Is he anything like the Honky Tonk Man? Because I have seen the Honky Tonk Man wrestle - I have the displeasure of owning one on his matches on DVD, and several of his matches can be seen on YouTube.

Dude that's really insensitive. Honkey is the Jewish way to spell honky. And during hunnakah you pull this antisemetic, hurtful, disgusting crap? Shame on you Zeeboe. May you not touch a boob for the rest of the year!

Curd
12-19-2012, 04:03 AM

As DLVH84 said, it was that NWE Spanish fed, where he beat Orlando Jordan for the top title and then forfeited it a week later due to not wanting to job or to work a match schedule.

Curd
12-19-2012, 04:07 AM

I began another BS useless thread on which WWE Legend will pin Heath Slater next, also have a poll for the same. :)

Schlomey
12-19-2012, 07:34 AM
I began another BS useless thread on which WWE Legend will pin Heath Slater next, also have a poll for the same. :)

No. That isn't useless. You asked a question AND had a poll to give you another reason to comment. Also, everyone loves a Heath slater thread.

Rhaps
12-19-2012, 07:42 AM
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png