View Full Version : Things wrestling fans say that piss you off:

Rhaps
12-16-2012, 09:30 AM
1) "It's not fake, it's scripted."
2) "They should turn John Cena heel."

Your turn.

Bad News Gertner
12-16-2012, 09:32 AM
3) "Insert any wrestler with above average workrate" should be World Champ.

Wehttam
12-16-2012, 09:39 AM
4.) "Things wrestling fans say that piss you off"

Theo Dious
12-16-2012, 09:41 AM
5) "XXXXX should go to TNA where he'll be used properly."

Okay nobody says that anymore, but there was a time...

MoFo
12-16-2012, 09:57 AM
If they were allowed to go half hour, they would tear the house down.

Shisen Kopf
12-16-2012, 10:00 AM
Bret Hart wasn't a draw.

JimmyMess
12-16-2012, 10:03 AM
"________ Should be World Champion"
"(After they win the title) is overrated, they need to get to the title off of him, just terrible, sucks"

or a variation of that....

Ruien
12-16-2012, 10:04 AM
Giving wrestlers a anything more than a retirement match because of their hard work and/or loyalty.

Kane Knight
12-16-2012, 10:05 AM
1) "It's not fake, it's scripted."
2) "They should turn John Cena heel."

Your turn.

3) "Insert any wrestler with above average workrate" should be World Champ.

So...Basically "noid post?"

Bad News Gertner
12-16-2012, 10:17 AM
Bret Hart wasn't a draw.

He wasn't and all Canadian rasslers suck.

Savio
12-16-2012, 10:21 AM
It "pissed me off" when ADR won the rumble by last eliminating Santino and people got angry saying Santino should have won.

Bad News Gertner
12-16-2012, 10:24 AM
When people say CM Punk is a draw and has been an amazing champion. He is not.

Shisen Kopf
12-16-2012, 10:27 AM

Dino Bravo would beg to differ but be was murdered.

12-16-2012, 11:06 AM
1. -Random vanilla RoH/Indy guy- should come in and feud with -WWE Main Eventer-. That would be fucking sick.

2. I don't find -Obviously hot as all fuck Diva- to be that attractive. ((Honest to God, who are you fucking kidding?))

3. I like -Insert girl-next door diva- because she feels attainable. ((Honest to God, who are you fucking kidding?))

Razzamajazz
12-16-2012, 11:08 AM
so you're saying tamina is hot as all fuck?

Rhaps
12-16-2012, 12:12 PM
And another one:

"I'm sick of (insert name of wrestler/storyline) being shoved down our throats"

Erm, you voluntary turned on the TV to watch this thing. Turn it off if you don't like it, nobody's forcing anything down your throat. (add your own cock sucking joke here)

Shadrick
12-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Nah Rhaps, I think thats a pretty reasonable gripe.

Obviously we have the option to turn the television off...but what other option do we have if we still want to watch professional wrestling?

Bad News Gertner
12-16-2012, 01:01 PM

Obviously we have the option to turn the television off...but what other option do we have if we still want to watch professional wrestling?

OCW OCW OCW OCW OCW!!!

The Condor
12-16-2012, 01:07 PM
"Ultimate Warrior is nuts, stupid and has an axe to grind." As time goes on, at least to me, I feel he's one of the more lucid, caring wrestlers who happens to only be eccentiric and has a style of speaking out that can be caustic and uncomfortable for some.

Rhaps
12-16-2012, 01:32 PM

Honestly, I don't know, I just always feel that the people who use the "shoved down our throats" line are the same people who complain about everything they see on a pro wrestling show and will never be happy until Vince McMahon gets inside their head and books a show exactly the way they would want it booked.

JimmyMess
12-16-2012, 01:51 PM
2. I don't find -Obviously hot as all fuck Diva- to be that attractive. ((Honest to God, who are you fucking kidding?))

I agree! See this FAR too often.

Ruien
12-16-2012, 01:52 PM
It is a legit grip.

Ruien
12-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Someone recently said Mayrse is not hot!

Bad News Gertner
12-16-2012, 01:54 PM
I agree! See this FAR too often.

Lol like the fat virgins watching have nay right to be picky. You usually hear that from these "too cool for school" hipster dicks saying they wouldn't lower themselves to fucking somebody with plastic surgery.

Although AJ is not hott.

RiX1024
12-16-2012, 02:34 PM
More than one person played Kane.

JimmyMess
12-16-2012, 02:40 PM
Lol like the fat virgins watching have nay right to be picky. You usually hear that from these "too cool for school" hipster dicks saying they wouldn't lower themselves to fucking somebody with plastic surgery.

Although AJ is not hott.

lol

dingdongyo
12-16-2012, 03:54 PM
"the writing/booking is horrible, it should be done this way: [insert a a bunch of ideas that aren't worth shit because you're not the writer/booker]."

Savio
12-16-2012, 04:00 PM
It "pissed me off" when ADR won the rumble by last eliminating Santino and people got angry saying Santino should have won.

==============================

I can honestly say, in all my years as a wrestling fan, I do not think I have ever wanted anything to happen more than I wanted Santino to eliminate Del Rio and win it. While Del Rio was a great choice to win, they just made it feel like Santino winning was going to be such an incredible moment, I HAD to see it happen. I am horribly disappointed right now. That was TOO much of a tease.

...And again when I thought Santino was going to take the win. This was honestly the first time since I was a kid that I was this excited watching a wrestling bout.

Just watched it. Amazing. Marked the fuck out for Diesel. Shocked to see Del Rio win it. I would have marked the fuck out if Santino actually pulled it off.

Del Rio winning was awesome,but not as awesome as Santino winning could have been. For decades they have said "Anyone can win the Royal Rumble". They had a legit chance at a great,CLASSIC moment that they turned into a Russo finish.

yea, great PPV. That fucking Morrison spot was out of this world. They finally did the spot I've been wanting to see forever with Santino. Like most of you I thought, omg, he's going to win it.

Also, I too was marking out thinking Santino could win it.

They could even use it to make Santino go serious. He can still be jokey, but turn it on in the ring properly.

I'm so fucking pissed they didn't have Santino win the rumble the writers are fucking stupid I'm never watching WWE again

XCaliber
12-16-2012, 04:15 PM
*Insert Name Here* should just snap then go heel and become a badass submission machine... or a vending machine. :shifty:

12-16-2012, 04:31 PM
*Insert Name Here* should just snap then go heel and become a badass submission machine... or a vending machine. :shifty:

I think this has been said about almost every NXT wrestler at some point. :y:

owenbrown
12-16-2012, 05:14 PM
"the writing/booking is horrible, it should be done this way: [insert a a bunch of ideas that aren't worth shit because you're not the writer/booker]."

So...Basically "noid post?"

Schlomey
12-16-2012, 06:27 PM
Sheamus is a good face, just for one example.

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 07:03 PM
I don't find -Obviously hot as all fuck Diva- to be that attractive. ((Honest to God, who are you fucking kidding?))

Everyone has their own interpretation of beauty fuck nugget. Some people don't find living barbie dolls to be attractive. Give me Natty over that bleach blonde freak Maryse any day.

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 07:05 PM
On the topic of the thread I hate it when people say "WWE sucks and it's going down the drain because *insert random reason*" Seriously WWE isn't going anywhere and nobody's gonna take their place because nobody can.

JimmyMess
12-16-2012, 07:25 PM
Everyone has their own interpretation of beauty fuck nugget. Some people don't find living barbie dolls to be attractive. Give me Natty over that bleach blonde freak Maryse any day.

If Maryse walked up to you and told you to fuck her, you'd say no? Yeah, ok.

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 07:30 PM
If Maryse walked up to you and told you to fuck her, you'd say no? Yeah, ok.

Never said that. I said I didn't find her attractive. If she offered to fuck me hell yeah I'd do it. I'm an internet forum poster like you so my standards aren't that high, but if I had a choice of her or someone else I'd choose someone else.

Vastardikai
12-16-2012, 07:44 PM
I think this has been said about almost every NXT wrestler at some point. :y:

And is true about Bronson and his figure four heel hook of doom.

Kane Knight
12-16-2012, 08:35 PM
On the topic of the thread I hate it when people say "WWE sucks and it's going down the drain because *insert random reason*" Seriously WWE isn't going anywhere and nobody's gonna take their place because nobody can.

That's quite short-sighted.

Bad News Gertner
12-16-2012, 08:54 PM

Lol Nattie has fake tits and bleached hair too retard. She's just a fat ass. Does her workrate make her more appealing?

PrettyCool
12-16-2012, 09:50 PM
Maryse is the hottest woman on the planet

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 09:54 PM
Lol Nattie has fake tits and bleached hair too retard. She's just a fat ass. Does her workrate make her more appealing?

Nope could care less about "workrate" I just like my women to have a little meat on their bones and not look like anorexic hookers trying to play Malibu Barbie. Also if you think she's a "fat ass" then your fucking blind.

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 09:57 PM

Opinion. Like I said everyone has different tastes. I find her to be fake as all hell and worthy of nothing more then a one night stand.

Shisen Kopf
12-16-2012, 10:10 PM

How many people did Bret Hart ever injure? He was the most professional at his craft of rasslin. And for you, as a Canadian to bash him, well, you may as well illegally move to the USA like ol faggot spic (still got two weeks). Oy vey!

PrettyCool
12-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Opinion. Like I said everyone has different tastes. I find her to be fake as all hell and worthy of nothing more then a one night stand.

Lol u must be gay

Krimzon7
12-16-2012, 11:03 PM
I called -whatever just happened on the ppv- in my tipsters.

12-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Women are worth more than a one night stand?

Krimzon7
12-16-2012, 11:05 PM
anything st jimmy said in the tlc thread

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Lol u must be gay

Oh no! A guy on the internet called me gay! What ever will I do?

Seriously though if you have to result to calling someone gay chances are you're probably just insecure about your own sexuality. Might wanna go get some counseling or something before you go ape shit and hurt yourself champ.

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Women are worth more than a one night stand?

Love how all you people are coming out of the woodwork and trying to impress the big boy posters around here by acting cool.

12-16-2012, 11:15 PM
Jesus Christ, speared by the lance of the internet white knight...smells kind of like sweat, doritos and your mom's missing bottle of hand lotion.

Also, learn how to know when you're getting trolled, dipshit.

CSL
12-16-2012, 11:16 PM
pretty much any mention of the word "psychology"

Bad News Gertner
12-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Nope could care less about "workrate" I just like my women to have a little meat on their bones and not look like anorexic hookers trying to play Malibu Barbie. Also if you think she's a "fat ass" then your fucking blind.

Nothing wrong with being a chubby chaser. Typically it's ugly guys who like fat chicks. But meh Fattie Neidhart needs lovin too.

Curd
12-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Honestly, I don't know, I just always feel that the people who use the "shoved down our throats" line are the same people who complain about everything they see on a pro wrestling show and will never be happy until Vince McMahon gets inside their head and books a show exactly the way they would want it booked.

True. If something on TV really is forced, then I guess there's always the eFeds.

Curd
12-16-2012, 11:21 PM
"The only Diva workrate I care about is their bedroom prowess."

That totally discounts the potential for an in-ring Sudoku showdown! :)

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 11:23 PM
Jesus Christ, speared by the lance of the internet white knight...smells kind of like sweat, doritos and your mom's missing bottle of hand lotion.

Also, learn how to know when you're getting trolled, dipshit.

I'd suggest you learn the same friend ;) Honestly fucking with you wannabes is probably the most entertaining thing to do on this forum. Maybe you'd actually get me if you weren't amateurs. Go spend some time on 4chan and learn the art before you try to troll. That or take lessons from Ol' Gertner.

Oh and P.S. Fuck doritos. Nasty ass chips tryin' to impersonate tortilla chips and salsa. Who the fuck they think they are, taco bell?

Curd
12-16-2012, 11:23 PM
"Ultimate Warrior is nuts, stupid and has an axe to grind." As time goes on, at least to me, I feel he's one of the more lucid, caring wrestlers who happens to only be eccentric and has a style of speaking out that can be caustic and uncomfortable for some.

Yeah, and it's refreshing that Warrior doesn't apologize for being himself / politically incorrect.

Lock Jaw
12-16-2012, 11:24 PM
I hate it when "popular" indy guys come to WWE, and people still call them by their indy names and pretend what they did there matters.

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 11:25 PM
Typically it's ugly guys who like fat chicks.

Huh that's interesting. I assume you find Monica Lewinsky attractive then?

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 11:28 PM
I hate it when "popular" indy guys come to WWE, and people still call them by their indy names and pretend what they did there matters.

I agree with the name thing. They're a new character when they hit WWE. Daniel Bryan is in my opinion not even the same entity as Brian Danielson.

Ruien
12-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Poor Wishbone. Maybe Fallen Angel can put him on a weight loss program.

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 11:33 PM
Poor Wishbone. Maybe Fallen Angel can put him on a weight loss program.

Aww you do care! :kiss: Love you too man.

BigCrippyZ
12-16-2012, 11:45 PM
"Random up and comer" is the next Austin, HBK, Rock, (pick your favorite face of the company/industry.

"Random vanilla midget" should be brought in and immediately made the WWE Champion.

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 11:51 PM
The term "vanilla midget" is fucking stupid as all hell. Half the guys that get the term put on them are taller than he people calling them that. On that note however I do hate it when people say that random indie guys should be the next world champ when their are plenty of guys in WWE with the accolades (Sheamus, Ryback, Ziggler, Del Rio, Swagger, etc.) who don't even get noticed. WWE's roster is stacked with talented guys that fit the bill of world champ. Give em a chance before you whine about someone who's not even in the company.

Kane Knight
12-17-2012, 02:16 PM
How many people did Bret Hart ever injure?

He killed Eddie Guerrero.

Oh no! A guy on the internet called me gay! What ever will I do?

Respond with all the aplomb and grace of a two-year-old who spilled his juice cup?

"Random up and comer" is the next Austin, HBK, Rock, (pick your favorite face of the company/industry.

Yeah, this is pretty dumb, but people really want to pick a winner.

Half the guys that get the term put on them are taller than he people calling them that.

Unless they're pro wrestlers, it hardly matters. This is a "sport" where a 6'2" can put you in cruiser territory. In any situation where being over six foot can still leave you in the "average" or "short" category, the bar is slightly different.

I mean, you criticise pro wrestling all the time, but I bet you don't actually wrestle. I doubt you're a massive hypocrite, so it seems you understand the difference between the audience and the performer.

Joesgonnakillyou
12-17-2012, 06:03 PM
Whenever wrestling fans talk about women it pisses me off, phrases like "worthy of nothing more then a one night stand." are fucking stupid

bigslimjj
12-17-2012, 06:19 PM
==============================thanks for posting this.I went back and checked my post and saw that bad ass morrison barricade jump spot again. lol. And Santino should have won. Del Rio didnt even win his WM match.

Corporate CockSnogger
12-17-2012, 06:22 PM
Whenever wrestling fans talk about women it pisses me off, phrases like "worthy of nothing more then a one night stand." are fucking stupid

Yeah, those nasty divas would at least get a morning rumble as well.

Joesgonnakillyou
12-17-2012, 06:36 PM
Yeah, those nasty divas would at least get a morning rumble as well.

Hell yeah man! You gotta go for seconds...

Seriously though "Worthy"?! I'm sure they're all losing sleep over being "worthy" of at least a summer fling with some guy on a message board...

Oh another thing that annoys me about wrestling fans: discussing ratings. Who cares? Does anyone discuss how many albums their favourite bands sell?

Theo Dious
12-18-2012, 01:02 AM
Oh, I can't believe "Unify the world titles" didn't immediately jump into my mind.

Theo Dious
12-18-2012, 01:03 AM
Oh another thing that annoys me about wrestling fans: discussing ratings. Who cares? Does anyone discuss how many albums their favourite bands sell?

Both of those things as metrics for success mean next to nothing these days.

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-18-2012, 01:31 AM

Neilsen Ratings recently announced incorporation of Twitter into their equations. Raw rating will probably rise now, but it doesn't matter.

Bad News Gertner
12-18-2012, 02:30 AM

Except that it does and smarks state this when their workrate jerk off material fails as a chamo I.e CM Punk

Joesgonnakillyou
12-18-2012, 07:55 AM

Exactly, it's not even like any money is directly gained from ratings. It's the advertisers.

It also annoys me whenever people suggest turning people heel, like that's waving a magic wand to make someone interesting.

It annoys me when they nitpick the booking for not making perfect sense, like WWE should be a HBO show instead of what it is. If WWE took itself as seriously as people on message boards think it should it would suck

Joesgonnakillyou
12-18-2012, 08:00 AM
1 more thing that annoys me: Whenever people bring up BA star, particulary in relation to a face's actions.

Wishbone
12-18-2012, 08:41 AM
Unless they're pro wrestlers, it hardly matters. This is a "sport" where a 6'2" can put you in cruiser territory. In any situation where being over six foot can still leave you in the "average" or "short" category, the bar is slightly different.

I mean, you criticise pro wrestling all the time, but I bet you don't actually wrestle. I doubt you're a massive hypocrite, so it seems you understand the difference between the audience and the performer.

That's BS Cesaro gets called a vanilla midget yet he's taller than both Cena and Ryback who aren't. Most of the shield are as tall if not taller than Cena. The term isn't used the way you described it it's used by idiots who want to make fun of any "indie darling". I'm no workrate jerkoff hell workrate doesn't mean shit to me. Sheamus is by far my current favorite in WWE for god's sake followed closely by Ryback. The thing that pisses me off is that people are just doing it to be "edgy and cool" because it's considered such to hate on "IWC" guys. Fact is "Vanilla Midget" is just a stupid fucking slogan used by stupid fucking people.

Rant over.

Wishbone
12-18-2012, 08:45 AM
1 more thing that annoys me: Whenever people bring up BA star, particulary in relation to a face's actions.

This is actually a legit gripe. I mean if they weren't doing the anti-bullying thing it wouldn't matter, but things like what Cena did last night make it seem extremely hypocritical. Also I think half the people who do this only do it jokingly anyway. Really though the whole BA Star thing is fucking stupid. A pro-wrestling company promoting anti-bullying is like Mcdonalds promoting a weight loss program.

Kane Knight
12-18-2012, 09:01 AM
Neilsen Ratings recently announced incorporation of Twitter into their equations. Raw rating will probably rise now, but it doesn't matter.

Will they rise? I mean, I know WWE trends frequently, but look at all the other shit that trends.

Exactly, it's not even like any money is directly gained from ratings. It's the advertisers.

Who use ratings as a metric to gauge the value of advertising.

It also annoys me whenever people suggest turning people heel, like that's waving a magic wand to make someone interesting.

Agreed.

It annoys me when they nitpick the booking for not making perfect sense, like WWE should be a HBO show instead of what it is. If WWE took itself as seriously as people on message boards think it should it would suck

If it was booked like smarks want, it would suck. Period.

That's BS Cesaro gets called a vanilla midget yet he's taller than both Cena and Ryback who aren't.

Never heard it applied to him. You obsess over this far more than me. However, you might want to look at the other word there.

You're taking things literally with a term designed to describe two men groping each other while play-acting.

Bad News Gertner
12-18-2012, 09:34 AM
That's BS Cesaro gets called a vanilla midget yet he's taller than both Cena and Ryback who aren't. Most of the shield are as tall if not taller than Cena. The term isn't used the way you described it it's used by idiots who want to make fun of any "indie darling". I'm no workrate jerkoff hell workrate doesn't mean shit to me. Sheamus is by far my current favorite in WWE for god's sake followed closely by Ryback. The thing that pisses me off is that people are just doing it to be "edgy and cool" because it's considered such to hate on "IWC" guys. Fact is "Vanilla Midget" is just a stupid fucking slogan used by stupid fucking people.

Rant over.

Rollins barely ways 200 pounds hence he's a vanilla midget.

It's cool to hate on the IWC? As opposed to what the IWC putting down and scoffing at Cena fans? The IWC doesn't get enough bashing. Their indie darling are typically undersized with no mic skills and then blame the company for their guy not getting over. Thatls why I rip indie fans: because they are 10x more clueless than marks.

Wishbone
12-18-2012, 04:12 PM
vanilla maybe, but the guy is no midget. Tyson Kidd is a midget. Rey Mysterio is a midget. That being said I don't see him being a world champ ever in WWE. Then again I never expected Punk to either. Punk is seen as a legit threat by most fans today so he's proved that guys like him can be a credible champ. However, he's the exception to the rule. Most indie guys are not cut out to be champions in WWE. I heard Gertner say once that Daniel Bryan was a great upper-midcarder and that's spot on. I can easily see guys like Rollins and Ambrose getting to that status.

Cool King
12-18-2012, 04:20 PM
I don't think anything that wrestling fans say actually pisses me off. Well, I can't think of anything anyway.

Though I will say that it annoys me when former wrestling fans say that the WWE should go back to what it was like during the Attitude Era because "it was better back then".

Cool King
12-18-2012, 04:21 PM
Also, add the whole "Bring the F back/They should be the WWF again" thing to that too. Apparently, former wrestling fans think that a single letter will make an entire company "better".

Wishbone
12-18-2012, 05:49 PM
Totally agree Cool King. The attitude era was great, but it's dead and people need to realize that and move on.

usheer
12-19-2012, 12:52 AM
"Ultimate Warrior is nuts, stupid and has an axe to grind." As time goes on, at least to me, I feel he's one of the more lucid, caring wrestlers who happens to only be eccentiric and has a style of speaking out that can be caustic and uncomfortable for some.

The Condor
12-19-2012, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the agreement, usheer.

Shisen Kopf
12-19-2012, 12:58 AM
I hate it when people just call it summerslam. People, be like Bret Hart and call it The Summerslam. Sounds more important.

Graveler
12-19-2012, 01:20 PM
"X" is getting buried/jobbed out. I swear people just say that without thinking.

Rhaps
12-19-2012, 01:39 PM
"X" is getting buried/jobbed out. I swear people just say that without thinking.

Yep, that's always a big one.

Guy loses a match "OMG! He getting burried! He's lost all his momentum! WTF LOLZ who did he piss off backstage!?!?"

Dude, calm down, your man there got pinned, that's all.

Wishbone
12-19-2012, 05:40 PM

People who say this must think Cena is totally in the dog house then and probably on the verge of being future endeavored.

Theo Dious
12-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Yep, that's always a big one.

Guy loses a match "OMG! He getting burried! He's lost all his momentum! WTF LOLZ he must have pissed off triple h back stage!!!

Fixed.

Rock Bottom
12-19-2012, 10:00 PM
3 pages

zero posts of "you cant see me"

you guys are all either really huge assholes or its just assumed that wrestling fans dont like cena

or that tpww doesnt like cena

DrA
12-20-2012, 04:53 AM
I'm getting pissed off just reading them.

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-20-2012, 05:15 AM
"Vanilla Midget" should be banned.

12-20-2012, 01:21 PM
We can say "Uninteresting, non-drawing little dude who can give a nice suplex" instead.

Rhaps
12-20-2012, 05:13 PM
There's another one that gets me "(insert wrestler's name here) doesn't/didn't draw)" why do you care?

Only people who should give a damn if a wrestler draws is the wrestler himself and those he's making the money for. If you enjoyed/didn't enjoy his match surely that's all you need to worry about as a fan yes?

RaginRonic
12-21-2012, 07:09 AM
Basically, any brown-nosing Jimmy Steele does towards his Kliq buddies makes me wish ol' Jimmy would jump off a skyscraper, and go 'crack' when he returns to Earth.

Mostly because Jimmy is a naive, short-sighted shithead when it comes to his perceptions of what's good and what's bad in life.

So, you know, Iron Sheik tells Jimmy Steele 'FUCK YOU!!!'

Meh....Jimmy's a stupid HunterFag anyway who can't draw flies with a assful of shit.

So fuck him. =P

Shisen Kopf
12-21-2012, 07:51 AM
When people say Shawn Michaels is the best rassler ever. He's not even better than Bret Hart and everyone with a working brain stem knows the best rassler of all time is Randy Savage. Thank you. This thread can be closed now.

Vastardikai
12-21-2012, 10:39 AM
When people say Shawn Michaels is the best rassler ever. He's not even better than Bret Hart and everyone with a working brain stem knows the best rassler of all time is Randy Savage. Thank you. This thread can be closed now.

Except Adrian Street existed, and he's better than even Savage.

Cool King
12-21-2012, 10:55 AM
http://www.bizarebazzar.com/images/2003%2005%200006.JPG

Corporate CockSnogger
12-21-2012, 04:23 PM
Basically, any brown-nosing Jimmy Steele does towards his Kliq buddies makes me wish ol' Jimmy would jump off a skyscraper, and go 'crack' when he returns to Earth.

Mostly because Jimmy is a naive, short-sighted shithead when it comes to his perceptions of what's good and what's bad in life.

Meh....Jimmy's a stupid HunterFag anyway who can't draw flies with a assful of shit.

So fuck him. =P

I've already explained the downside to having people jump off a skyscraper, Ronic. Please come up with a new wish.

Rollermacka
12-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Me and my buddies are pro wrestlers who are self taught and wrestle on a trampoline and/ or red matt

dingdongyo
12-22-2012, 03:58 PM
the absurdly high percentage of people that misspell "feud."

dingdongyo
12-30-2012, 10:39 AM
"rasslin." so over it.

Bad News Gertner
12-30-2012, 10:58 AM
Rasslin is here to stay bitch

Fignuts
12-30-2012, 01:31 PM

So fuck him. =P

> 8 - (

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Says Show Shows

Watches it.

Bad News Gertner
12-30-2012, 05:25 PM
Fans who say they are never watching RAW again and then show up in the RAW thread next week.

Shisen Kopf
12-30-2012, 05:28 PM
"rasslin." so over it.

R-a-s-s-l-i-n that's rasslin. Who the hell is this guy? Maybe a drunk driver will crash into you tomorrow night!

Shisen Kopf
12-30-2012, 05:29 PM
I hate it when people don't acknowledge the serious fuckin business that is pro rasslin. Omg it's so serious!

SNLfunnyguy
12-31-2012, 09:21 AM
Wrestling fans in general are idiots.

Innovator
12-31-2012, 09:25 AM
When they rave about how great a match was when it was 35 minutes of two 160 pounders really kicking each other.

dingdongyo
01-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Rasslin is here to stay bitch
R-a-s-s-l-i-n that's rasslin.
whatevs. it was never funny. now it's just irritating.

Razzamajazz
01-01-2013, 01:02 PM
whatevs

Dragon BSP
01-01-2013, 01:48 PM
People who complain about WWE and the need for an alternative but don't watch anything else. And they don't go support their local indie fed.

The ones that do go out to the indie feds and cheer the heels and try to get themselves over.

Bad News Gertner
01-01-2013, 04:18 PM
People who complain about WWE and the need for an alternative but don't watch anything else. And they don't go support their local indie fed.

The ones that do go out to the indie feds and cheer the heels and try to get themselves over.

Your second point partly explains why people don't go to indie shows. The fans there are fucking awful.

Dragon BSP
01-01-2013, 10:06 PM

Body-wise, yeah. But I saw her in person at a comic con last month and her face is all jacked-up now. I get picky about faces. Not so sure I'd do her now. Poor Miz...

Bobholly138
01-02-2013, 07:54 AM

So you mean that one guy sitting next to Blake that cheered every heel?

Schlomey
01-02-2013, 09:25 AM
the absurdly high percentage of people that misspell "feud."

Fude.

Bobholly138
01-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Your second point partly explains why people don't go to indie shows. The fans there are fucking awful.

It depends on the indy. In my area we have 3 within a short driving distance. 2 of them draw mostly mark crowds. And I find those shows to be fun. One draws a crowd that is about half mark half smart. Their shows are a blast,but mainly cause of the way the arena is set up. They were using a local little theater. And cause of how close the fans are the ring the wrestlers interact with the crowd a bunch. It only sucks when a fat ass heel manager with sweaty manboobs gets right up in your face. Ask Dragon about it,I bet he is still recovering from seeing that.:p

Bad News Gertner
01-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Indy crowds is general are fat basement dwelling virgins. Oh Mr. Holly, you have much to learn around here.

Shisen Kopf
01-02-2013, 11:42 PM
Fude.

Eduf?

Rollermacka
01-03-2013, 01:20 AM
Fude.

Dose that bother you that much?

Bobholly138
01-03-2013, 02:42 AM
Indy crowds is general are fat basement dwelling virgins. Oh Mr. Holly, you have much to learn around here.

Not in the deep south. Been to plenty of indy shows in the deep south. And most of the crowd is kids under 10,their parents. And a bunch of older marks. I have discovered that indies are very different based on what part of the country you are in. In rural areas the indies are filled with marks.

Bobholly138
01-03-2013, 02:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB2pI5om1rU

That is the indy in my area where the crowds are half marks half smarts.

SlickyTrickyDamon
01-03-2013, 04:03 AM
Why does the EMT dress like a surgeon?

Bobholly138
01-04-2013, 03:24 AM
Why does the EMT dress like a surgeon?

That is part of his gimmick. He is a ref in that fed that is being trained. EMT is a gimmick that Wes Adams used to use.

Bad News Gertner
01-04-2013, 04:19 AM
Not in the deep south. Been to plenty of indy shows in the deep south. And most of the crowd is kids under 10,their parents. And a bunch of older marks. I have discovered that indies are very different based on what part of the country you are in. In rural areas the indies are filled with marks.

It only takes one douchebag smark to ruin things

dingdongyo
01-05-2013, 12:05 AM
Dose that bother you that much?

not when it's wrong on porpoise.