PDA

View Full Version : IMHO, it looks like the in-ring product has improved a lot lately

Supreme Olajuwon
12-17-2012, 04:01 PM
is this the right forum? i hope so

I haven't had the chance to watch a whole lot of wrassling recently and tbh most of the product seemed pretty stale and uninteresting for a while there after the 3 hour switch and it just seemed like WWE was lost on what they were going to do with themselves.

But when I have been able to watch stuff I've noticed they seem to be giving mid carders more time in the ring on a nightly basis. Like Del Rio and Sin Cara just had a stellar match together, Cesaro and Kofi did a great job too. There are a bunch of other examples from the mid card and the main event too.

Maybe it's just me not paying full attention, but it definitely seems like the match quality has improved recently. It seems like the in match storytelling has improved and the intensity has picked up.

What say you, unwashed masses?

Innovator
12-17-2012, 04:03 PM
It looks like everyone has "shifted into another gear" lately. It makes the shows more enjoyable.

DaveBrawl
12-17-2012, 04:12 PM
Of course the Sin Cara match was great. Sin Cara was in it.

drave
12-17-2012, 04:21 PM
It's almost time for "The Road to Wrasslemania". It seems that the product improves in all aspects around this time of the year, including another leap post Rumble.

Pintint
12-17-2012, 04:28 PM
The arrival of someone as great as Antonio Cesaro clearly improved the product.

De komst van iemand die zo groot als Antonio Cesaro duidelijk verbeterd het product.

Příchod někoho stejně velký jako Antonio Cesaro zřetelně zlepšilo produktu.

drave
12-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Zwei mal mehr andere Sprache xD

Joesgonnakillyou
12-17-2012, 05:59 PM
I feel like guys have seemed a lot more motivated recently, it seems like there's real desire from the talent to 'step up' atm.

Ruien
12-17-2012, 06:25 PM

De komst van iemand die zo groot als Antonio Cesaro duidelijk verbeterd het product.

We don't do that pony talk around here mister!

Shisen Kopf
12-17-2012, 06:27 PM
It looks better b/c they film it at 48 FPS. That's why

Volare
12-17-2012, 06:42 PM

Cesaro is great. Nuff said.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FXNwZQ1bVCk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pintint
12-17-2012, 11:03 PM
We don't do that pony talk around here mister!

http://images.wikia.com/gumbapediafanon/images/0/05/Pinkie_Pie_haters_gonna_hate.gif