PDA

View Full Version : John Cena's character

mike adamle
12-18-2012, 07:01 AM
What's the deal? The storyline with AJ. Isn't he supposed to be a role model? He kayfabe seems to just go running to management when he's got nothing to do and wants an easy title shot. He's been fantastic as a wrestler the last couple years. But his character has been making very little sense the last few months.

mike adamle
12-18-2012, 07:04 AM
His feud with Dolph is almost just what he did to Zack Ryder last year. Zack got to face Cena, if Cena won he got a title shot at a ppv or something and if Zack won he'd get a US title shot. And Cena won. His character just takes the spotlight from those that work for it, which I just feel like his character isn't about. At all.

Wishbone
12-18-2012, 08:51 AM
Cena honestly comes across as a self important prick most of the time. It's not him by any means, it's his character though. I think the writers are just too stupid to give him depth so they just have him do whatever they pull out of a hat.

OldSchoolFan
12-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Cena honestly comes across as a self important prick most of the time. It's not him by any means, it's his character though. I think the writers are just too stupid to give him depth so they just have him do whatever they pull out of a hat.

I often wonder if that last line could be taken literally.

Schlomey
12-18-2012, 10:30 AM
He got way more boo's than cheers last night when he took out Ziggler as he tried to cash in the MITB contract. Pretty heelish for such a "good guy".

4 knuckles up
12-18-2012, 09:56 PM
When was the last time that Cena lost cleanly? Was it to the Rock? And what about the time before that?

Savio
12-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Didn't he lose cleanly to Tensai?

Graveler
12-19-2012, 12:27 AM
Honestly, I think Cena is a heel who pretends to be a good guy to game the system

Shadrick
12-19-2012, 12:47 AM
His breaking up Dolphs chance at the WHC seemed really dickish. Like, Dolph didn't cheat to beat you, you got caught slippin and AJ did you in bruh bruh, why u mad at ziggles?