PDA

View Full Version : MITB

drave
01-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Miz made a decent point on commentary during Main Event.

he said:

"What if Ziggler wins the rumble, goes to WM to win his match AND still has the MITB case. Then, he cashes in and holds both championships."

I am not saying it would be a good idea or anything, but found it highly interesting as a different take that (to my knowledge) hasn't been discussed.

entertain the thought ITT

Schlomey
01-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Miz must read TPWW forums.

Keith
01-10-2013, 04:41 PM
I know, right?

Flash Funk
01-10-2013, 05:03 PM
I think if he wins the Rumble, he would still challenge the WHC, with his briefcase as backup. He could cash in right after if he loses. (He thinks he is the best athlete, whomever he is facing would not have the stamina to beat him twice)

Heisenberg
01-10-2013, 05:45 PM
I'm down for his rise, and the possibility of holding both belts. He can only go up this year after getting pooped on by Cena.

Droford
01-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Mentioned it in the raw thread right after ziggles announced he was in the rumble. Also, if he dud unify the belts, there's history with Jericho so...

Perry Saturn
01-10-2013, 06:36 PM
I could see Jericho making a brief run and Ziggler unifying the titles and have them set up for another fued.

Theo Dious
01-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Miz must read TPWW forums.

http://www.tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=97

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Theo Dious
01-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Anyways, it would be more interesting if he lost the title match at Wrestlemania and then used the briefcase to demand an immediate rematch.

loopydate
01-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Anyways, it would be more interesting if he lost the title match at Wrestlemania and then used the briefcase to demand an immediate rematch.

I've always wanted to see an MitB holder become #1 contender through legitimate means, then during their big title match, they pummel the crap out of the champion with the briefcase, getting themselves disqualified. The beating continues, and the champ is a mess. The challenger then calmly hands the case to the referee, cashes in, and wins the title.

Keith
01-10-2013, 08:24 PM
I've always wanted to see an MitB holder become #1 contender through legitimate means, then during their big title match, they pummel the crap out of the champion with the briefcase, getting themselves disqualified. The beating continues, and the champ is a mess. The challenger then calmly hands the case to the referee, cashes in, and wins the title.

That'd be a great way to turn John Cena heel, if they ever decide to do it. It reminds me somewhat of Bret Hart in WrestleMania 13.

Krimzon7
01-11-2013, 02:08 AM

This is 'why didn't I think of that' smart.

SlickyTrickyDamon
01-11-2013, 02:14 AM

Thought Edge was going to do something like that when he won that Gold Rush tournament against Kane.