PDA

View Full Version : DVD Survivor Series

jasonvoorhees
12-19-2003, 08:10 PM
I need to know if this PPV have extras, and what are the extras, because I am buying this movie if it have extras.

Kenny
12-19-2003, 08:18 PM
I need to know if this PPV have extras, and what are the extras, because I am buying this movie if it have extras.

Me too! :y:

jasonvoorhees
12-20-2003, 02:08 PM
My dad bought it for me, he said I can open it until Christmas, :( , but it say 30 minutes of DVD extras, they are memories of survivor series, what did it cause the fight of some matches and many more.

Kenny
12-20-2003, 02:21 PM
My dad bought it for me, he said I can open it until Christmas, :( , but it say 30 minutes of DVD extras, they are memories of survivor series, what did it cause the fight of some matches and many more.

The only WWE DVD I have is the Unforgiven 2001 DVD. I only bought it cause I was there. It SUCKS. No special features at all and the whole PPV seemed tired.

Granted it was right after the September 11th attacks though. The show opener was cool and Kurt winning the belt in his home town was cool to see. RVD vs Y2J in the Hardcore match, and The Rock was cool too.

The DVD is just poor though. It has the quality of those 5 dollar bargin rack DVD's.

jasonvoorhees
12-20-2003, 07:05 PM
Me too I bought it, your right it suck, it didn't had any extras, they were alot of movies, like Summer Slam 1999, Insurrection 2001, InVasion, Auction and Unforgiven, I got Unforgiven cause it look good, I saw it it was alright but no extras, I got Summerslam 1999 and Auction too.

Get Survivor Series 2003 it looks good, I can't see it but it says it have 30 minutes of extras. :y: