05-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Let's take a look at some of his most recent big matches -

RAW October 2003, Shawn vs. Goldberg- Shawn loses
RAW December 2003, Shawn vs. HHH- Draw
Royal Rumble 2004, Shawn vs. HHH- Draw
Wrestlemania XX, Shawn vs. Chris Benoit vs. HHH- Shawn loses
Backlash 2004, Shawn vs. Chris Benoit vs. HHH- Shawn loses
RAW April 3, 2004, Shawn vs. Chris- Shawn loses

Do you think Shawn Michaels will ever become the Champion again? I hope so. They've given him several chances, but they always book him to lose. Am I the only one that's pissed off about that? Post your thoughts here about HBK.

Gerard
05-11-2004, 09:54 PM
Only thing im suprised about really is he's only been the wwe\wwf whatever champion 3 or 4 times and hes been there how many years? Compared to hhh who musta had the belt 8 or 9 times by now at least. He could be champion again yeah but these days it means nothing really, it will inevitably go back to hhh sooner or later, f*cking belt may as well be a boomerang cause it always comes back to hhh.

Mr. JL
05-11-2004, 09:57 PM
All those losses and draws still don't make up for his win at Wrestle Mania XIX over Chris Jericho.

Innovator
05-11-2004, 10:18 PM
I honestly don't care if HBK ever gets the title again. Yeah he still is one hell of a performer but it's time for a change[/owen]. HBK and HHH in the main event every month gets repetitive. Yeah it'd be great for him to go out with some style on top of the mountain but he's getting up there in age and it's time for other people to step up.

Nark Order
05-11-2004, 10:36 PM
I honestly don't care if HBK ever gets the title again.

Hired Hitman
05-11-2004, 10:47 PM
Shawn Micheals is a good entertainer.. not as good as he was, but still pretty good, I'd like him to start announcing, or at least give him an announcing skit during a match, I loved when HHH(DX) would wrestle and Shawn would be announcing, there's something about his voice that sounds good when annoucing.

RGWhat316
05-12-2004, 12:20 AM
I would love to see him get the title back once again. I really thought he was gonna take it last week in the big title match. Yet even as an active competitor in the main event since the end of '02, he has only held the title once and that was before '03 even began. So if his career is winding down, I would like to see him have a 1-2 month reign before its over.

The Show Off
05-12-2004, 12:24 AM
Shawn Michaels is boring now. His matches are good, but his mic work is terrible and repetitive now. Ever since the guy became a born again he's been crap on the mic. Until his promo's get better I'd like to see anyone else with the title. How about say... CHRIS F*CKING JERICHO YOU DUMB F*CKS AT TITAN TOWER!!!! Jericho hasn't ben a world champion in over 2 years, and he's better then Michaels in every single way. Before Michaels gets the title again, Jericho better.

John la Rock
05-12-2004, 12:25 AM
here's an idea: TURN HIM HEEL cause he sucks major ass as a face.

Dave Youell
05-12-2004, 04:00 AM
I dont know what it is but I've never liked HBK as a champ. I can't put my finger on it. Still on hell of a worker though

HankScorpio
05-12-2004, 06:31 AM
All those losses and draws still don't make up for his win at Wrestle Mania XIX over Chris Jericho.

I just watched that match last night, was truly excellent!

King Jericho
05-12-2004, 06:34 AM
I dont know what it is but I've never liked HBK as a champ. I can't put my finger on it. Still on hell of a worker though

I don't think that It would matter as much to me any more if he won the title, but I would like to see him get there again, by beating someone who isn't HHH. I've always liked Michaels and hes on of my favourite wrestlers of all time, second possibly behind Jericho.

But Michaels just isn't the same guy any more, people know that before his back injury (and during the injury and time he had off) his attitude could be a little over the top and was basically an asshole. Somewhere along the line he 'found jesus' and it turned him into a better person.

Although now seeming a better person since becoming Christian, it has seemed to ease off his wrestling persona. He just isn't the same person anymore. I think its best put that hes now just Shawn Michaels and before he was 'HBK'. What I mean is the intensity just isn't quite there anymore, or if it is, its a long time coming, he doesn't have the attitude he used to (which in ways of himself and his personality has made him a better person, he done something to his wrestling presence and attitude).

King Jericho
05-12-2004, 06:34 AM
I just watched that match last night, was truly excellent!

Match of last year IMO (Don't know if it was though?)

Goldbird
05-12-2004, 08:05 AM
The only one thing that i can safely conclude that shawn michaels is good at...

IS DOING BLADE JOBS!

Alright, his mic work is crap, but his workrate is definitely great!

HankScorpio
05-12-2004, 08:06 AM
The only one thing that i can safely conclude that shawn michaels is good at...

IS DOING BLADE JOBS!

Alright, his mic work is crap, but his workrate is definitely great!

if I could bad rep you I would :mad:

Ferocious
05-12-2004, 08:09 AM
me to

c4g2
05-12-2004, 08:37 AM
The writers seem to be booking him to get screwed over in his matches... He's just an available title contender.

HHH squashed everyone? Solution: HHH vs HBK XXXVIIII.
Benoit looks weak as champ? Solution: Benoit vs HBK, which Benoit won.
HHH vs Benoit too boring? Solution: Triple threat HHH vs HBK vs Benoit.
HHH refuses to tap out again? Solution: HBK taps out at Backlash.

I'm disgusted. This guy is good, yet the writers are making him look like sh*t, by giving him bad lines and screwing him over so many times. Sure, he's a great worker and has shed blood (literally) for the company. But sooner or later, he'll just be another jobber.

Goldbird
05-12-2004, 08:47 AM

Hey i acknowledged his work over the past years. I only mentioned that his mic work is getting crappier by the week...

Rock Bottom
05-12-2004, 08:50 AM
I think I speak on behalf of all posters named "Loose Cannon" out there, when I say

YOU FORGOT SHAWN VS. ORTON LAST YEAR - SHAWN LOSES

MARKS THE FK OUT

c4g2
05-12-2004, 08:51 AM
^ Damn it... true Heartbreak for us.

Oxstar
05-12-2004, 08:53 AM
Turn him heel or get him in a stable of some sort and for him been champion again, yes he will be. But will the rock ever be champion again?

Goldbird
05-12-2004, 08:53 AM
I think I speak on behalf of all posters named "Loose Cannon" out there, when I say

MARKS THE FK OUT

LOL, i think it was through that feud that Orton truely established himself as the new Hardcore Legend...

Shaggy
05-12-2004, 10:59 AM
I think that he might someday win the title back but untill then he is doing good putting other people over. Him with Orton really put Orton where he is now. Before Orton was just another person in a faction but now Orton is a working his way up and this was just the first step.

Disturbed316
05-12-2004, 12:12 PM
I'm sure if Shawn wasn't away for those four years, he would have been the champion a couple more times.

HankScorpio
05-12-2004, 12:51 PM
A heel HBK as champ could work, But if a face HBK wins the belt I have all these images of him coming out every week and thanking God and stating how finding faith helped him to succeed, that would not be a good thing, IMO

Oxstar
05-12-2004, 01:01 PM
A heel HBK as champ could work, But if a face HBK wins the belt I have all these images of him coming out every week and thanking God and stating how finding faith helped him to succeed, that would not be a good thing, IMO
yeah if hbk done that it wud suck! hbk ruled in dx.

Stickman
05-12-2004, 01:04 PM
I think the problem is that he's constantly fueding with HHH.

John la Rock
05-12-2004, 03:27 PM
No the problem is that HBK is stale. They should have immediately turned him heel the Raw after Backlash since it was in Calgary. He's never been a good face. He's a natural heel. We need that cocky, arrogant, immature, DX HBK :y:

Loose Cannon
05-12-2004, 03:30 PM

MARKS THE FK OUT

:D

Fox
05-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Now that all of his losses are mapped out like that, maybe HBK really has turned a leaf from his old ways. Maybe this is his way to make up for all the years of politics and refusing to job before he got injured.

Or maybe God told him to do it.

Ferocious
05-12-2004, 07:51 PM
HHH > God

Goldbird
05-12-2004, 09:02 PM
HHH > God

When God=the raw roster...

ok, will then your equation work.

Fox
05-12-2004, 09:24 PM
What do you mean HHH > God?

Triple H IS God!

Or atleast that's what the WWE told me...

Goldbird
05-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Blimey, looks like i will have to go to chruch next time and pray to Triple H.

c4g2
05-12-2004, 09:29 PM
Triple H is God, albeit one with a big nose and a sledgehammer.

The Show Off
05-12-2004, 10:32 PM
Who would win in a fight Triple H or God?

Triple H I mean God...

No, trick question Triple H is God!

Innovator
05-12-2004, 10:45 PM
damn you, beat me to the ditka line