PDA

View Full Version : What would you rather see at WrestleMania?

mike adamle
01-20-2013, 05:23 PM
John Cena vs. The Rock II or John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar II?

mike adamle
01-20-2013, 05:26 PM
Just been thinking about this recently and how the WWE have an opportunity of a lifetime here to take the awesome atmosphere of Cena-Lesnar and bring it to WrestleMania with 60,000 more people. Would much rather see that and the match that follows than whatever Cena/Rock II brings to the table. We saw it once. It was ok. Nothing that great.

Bad News Gertner
01-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Cena vs Rock, because that means we also get Lesnar vs HHH

Lock Jaw
01-20-2013, 06:02 PM
I didn't really care for either or those matches the first time (they weren't terrible, but weren't great). If I had to pick, I'd pick Rock/Cena II just to see all the "Once in a Lifetime" marketing be proven false in hindsight, and to free Lesnar up for a match against someone else.

Joesgonnakillyou
01-20-2013, 06:22 PM
Cena vs Rock has more reason to happen, likewise HHH vs Lesnar. Those matches would actually make sense in context of the story

James Steele
01-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Neither.

I have very little interest in Rock/Cena II, but I have absolutely ZERO interest in Brock/Rock II.

JimmyMess
01-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Neither.

I have very little interest in Rock/Cena II, but I have absolutely ZERO interest in Brock/Rock II.

I don't think Brock/Rock II was an option

James Steele
01-20-2013, 08:15 PM
I know. I just wanted to say that. It has been mentioned in other threads some.

Nicky Fives
01-20-2013, 08:48 PM
Neither.

I want to see Punk/Taker or Punk/Austin far before I would want to see either as well.....

Flash Funk
01-20-2013, 09:23 PM
I cannot explain properly how much I don't want to see Rock and Cena again.

Bad News Gertner
01-20-2013, 09:35 PM
Mmmmm I want to slather delicious workrate all over my body

JimmyMess
01-20-2013, 10:08 PM
I know. I just wanted to say that. It has been mentioned in other threads some.

ahhh si si

PrettyCool
01-20-2013, 10:32 PM
Cena vs truck lesnar would be awesome

James Steele
01-20-2013, 11:03 PM
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TLz4glH8ga8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kane Knight
01-20-2013, 11:07 PM

So...CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan to unify the heavyweight titles?

Bad News Gertner
01-20-2013, 11:12 PM
All the titles

Keith
01-21-2013, 12:58 AM
Cena/Lesnar.

Their match at Extreme Rules was awesome, and the angle ended kinda abruptly. It made me wanting more.

A streetfight at WM would be great, if it came down to Cena and Lesnar going at it again.

Kane Knight
01-21-2013, 01:14 AM
All the titles

Even better. I smell buyrate!

Bad News Gertner
01-21-2013, 01:20 AM
Tyson Kidd special guest referee

Mister King
01-21-2013, 06:58 AM

workrate?

Mister King
01-21-2013, 07:00 AM
The correct answer to this is neither.

Emperor Smeat
01-21-2013, 02:02 PM
Neither but Rock-Cena II would make more sense than Brock-Cena II.

Godfather4Life
01-21-2013, 02:17 PM
brock/ryback.........book it!

James Steele
01-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Cena/Lesnar II would be a better match and slightly less predictable.

mike adamle
01-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Cena/Lesnar II would be a better match and slightly less predictable.

That's what I'm getting at here. You guys are all about shit being unpredictable at WrestleMania. Why not have both titles on the line and have it streak vs. streak? How's that for unpredictable? We don't know whether taker can have another match or not after this. And if Punk is still champion we don't know if they'd him end it there.

Then have Lesnar want his revenge on Cena and then some in a last man standing match. We don't know if Lesnar is coming back or not. If he is let him get his revenge, if not let Cena take Lesnar and send him out of the company on his back.

Leaves The Rock free for someone like Ryback. You guys are all about making stars. Would The Rock vs. Ryback not possibly make Ryback?

And it leaves HHH open to put someone like Dolph Ziggler into a real main event status match.

mike adamle
01-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Instead we'll get The Rock (C) vs. Cena II for the WWE Title. Who's gonna win that?

And Undertaker vs. CM Punk for the streak. Who's going over there?

And Lesnar vs. HHH for HHH's revenge. Wonder what's gonna happen there.

And Ryback will probably face Big Show. I wonder if he can get Big Show over his head.

Sounds like a waste of what could be a really good use of all of these big names.

JKWJRMON
01-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Instead we'll get The Rock (C) vs. Cena II for the WWE Title. Who's gonna win that?

And Ryback will probably face Big Show. I wonder if he can get Big Show over his head.

Sounds like a waste of what could be a really good use of all of these big names.

I was going to give my opinion, the I read this quote. Fuck I have no doubt this is pretty much how WM 29 will play out.

JKWJRMON
01-21-2013, 04:15 PM
It's not even worth buying the PPV. I'll stick with TPWW's Play by Play.

CSL
01-21-2013, 04:18 PM
ahhh good old internet wrestling fan positivity

James Steele
01-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Their attitudes are just the bloody rots, am I right?

mike adamle
01-21-2013, 05:08 PM
I mean I'm not saying what they're going to give us won't be good. It'll still be great. I just think the card I made is a lot more beneficial than the realistic and fairly obvious card that's probably gonna happen.

CSL
01-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Their attitudes are just the bloody rots, am I right?

rots rots rots, fucking punters

mike adamle
01-21-2013, 06:45 PM
I think another good question is if Rock-Cena is happening and Punk-Taker is happening what do people want Lesnar doing? Are Triple H and Ryback the only two people wanna see face him?

Bad News Gertner
01-21-2013, 07:42 PM

How is that a waste? That right there along with Sheamus vs Orton is the best card possible

mike adamle
01-22-2013, 09:17 AM
Do you really wanna see Rock vs. Cena II?

mike adamle
01-22-2013, 09:20 AM
I just think Taker/Punk Streak vs. Streak, Lesnar vs. Cena, and HHH and Rock vs. some younger talent in singles matches is the best thing you can do for that roster right now.

And even then, I'd wanna see Rock/Lesnar, Rock/Taker, Rock/HHH, Rock/Ryback, Rock/Ziggler, Rock/Miz, or even Rock/Punk II before I'd wanna see Cena/Rock II.

Shisen Kopf
01-22-2013, 09:21 AM
Rather see Rock/Austin IV

Shisen Kopf
01-22-2013, 09:22 AM
Or Brock/Goldberg II

mike adamle
01-22-2013, 09:24 AM
Rather see Rock/Austin IV

Would love to see this.

mike adamle
01-22-2013, 09:25 AM
Besides the main event talent at this WrestleMania there are 2 names on the brink of main event status. If you mix Dolph Ziggler and Ryback with HHH and The Rock I think you cement them as main eventers.

mike adamle
01-22-2013, 09:26 AM
The Miz and Rock have history, but I don't think that'd be very good.

The Gold Standard
01-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Given the fact I will be attending Wrestlemania, I want to see Rock Cena II, Lesnar HHH II, and Punk Undertaker as the three Main Events.

I also want to see Ryback v Show. I want Ryback to give the Shell Shock to Show. It would be sick if he could do it.

mike adamle
01-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Sounds pretty predictable.

Bad News Gertner
01-22-2013, 08:55 PM
Sounds pretty awesome

The Gold Standard
01-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Predictability doesn't matter to me. I just think those matches and moments in those matches could be awesome.

mike adamle
01-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Awesomely predictable.

The Gold Standard
01-22-2013, 08:57 PM
I think Metlife Stadium would erupt if Ryback could give the Shell Shock to Show.

Flash Funk
01-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Ryback has about as much chance of Shell Shocking Big Show as Miz does applying a good figure four.

Droford
01-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Taker/Punk Streak vs Streak - Casket Match
Brock/Rock w/ HHH as Ref
Cena/Dolph for WHC
Ryback vs the Shield Handicap Match
AJ vs Kaitlyn Divas Title
Hell NO vs PTP vs Rhodes Scholars vs Kofi/Miz (no idea what to do with them, lol) Fatal Four Way Tag
Sheamus vs Barrett IC Title
Orton vs Cessaro US Title
Big Show comedy segment

Bad News Gertner
01-22-2013, 10:53 PM
Droford that card is horrific

Droford
01-22-2013, 11:15 PM
I didnt think it was "horrific"

The casket match stip doesnt have to stick, I just thought what better way to end one of their streaks then by a casket match. Maybe a buried alive match..but that would probably be too stupid.

Brock vs Rock would be an interesting match and it wouldnt matter who wins since neither of them will hang around. Rock talks smack about Brock, Lesnar whips his ass, HHH interjects himself in as the Ref..i could see HHH costing the Rock the match in a heel turn for a HHH/Rock match further down the line...why not..

Cena and Dolph have had good matches lately, I dont see why they couldnt have a decent match for the WHC.

Ryback vs the Shield is way more Obvious than Ryback vs Big Show. I honestly didnt know what to do with Del Rio..he doesnt have a spot either..I cant see a Show/Del Rio match for no reason though....oooh how about the Mexican Super Friends (Del Rio, Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara) vs the Shield (which actually has buildup since Sin Cara was taken out by the Shield), then you can have your Ryback/Big Show match..

AJ vs Kaitlyn has to happen.

Tag Match..eh

Orton vs Cessaro and and Sheamus vs Barrett would be really good matches for those belts if they're to be defended..

Shisen Kopf
01-22-2013, 11:15 PM
My Rasslemania card would be Serious Business

Punk vs Funk match to determine if Skinny fat ass is better than regular ol' fat ass
Punk vs Brodus Clay

Big Show vs Khali Iron man match

Cena/Ryback vs Ziggler/Tensai w/special referee the Undertaker

song by Motorhead cover band Engine Noggin'

Kane vs ?????

The Shield vs 3MB vs Usos+Santino Marella

Of the River vs Sin Cara vs Rey Rey in a WHC in a pinata ladder match

Daniel Bryan vs Damien Sandow in a beard vs beard match

Rock vs Brock vs HHH in an ERAG match.

greatest show ever

Droford
01-22-2013, 11:18 PM
more I think about it, the more I like Mexican Super Friends vs the Shield

Shisen Kopf
01-22-2013, 11:20 PM
rate my rasslemania card Droford.

mike adamle
01-23-2013, 12:04 PM
I'd just like to see some new talent "made" at this WrestleMania so next year they arent relying on Taker, Lesnar, Rock, HHH, and possibly Stone Cold as their big draws.

Lock Jaw
01-23-2013, 12:07 PM
Can't "make" talent at Mania anymore. It can certainly be used as a huge stepping stone, but in the end it is all about how they are booked afterwards.

Case in point: The Miz. I legit thought they had made a big new star. Main evented WM and won. Thought he was going to be in the main event scene for a long time to come after that. It was not to be.

mike adamle
01-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Can't "make" talent at Mania anymore. It can certainly be used as a huge stepping stone, but in the end it is all about how they are booked afterwards.

Case in point: The Miz. I legit thought they had made a big new star. Main evented WM and won. Thought he was going to be in the main event scene for a long time to come after that. It was not to be.

I think that's more of a case and point of he didn't have what it took even after the WWE threw everything behind him they could.

James Steele
01-23-2013, 04:47 PM

The Miz is fucking horrible though, so once he wasn't carried by The Rock and John Cena -- he fell back to where he belongs. His current babyface run is legitimately painful to watch. He is fucking atrocious.

mike adamle
01-23-2013, 05:13 PM
The Miz is fucking horrible though, so once he wasn't carried by The Rock and John Cena -- he fell back to where he belongs. His current babyface run is legitimately painful to watch. He is fucking atrocious.

See? He just said basically the same thing I said, but I'm still the worst poster here, ok. Stupid Australians.

#1-norm-fan
01-23-2013, 05:20 PM
Definitely Cena vs Rock. There's more reason/much more potential drama behind Cena getting his win back over Rock than there is in Brock getting his win back over Cena. And the same guy who won the first match winning again doesn't serve much purpose.

mike adamle
01-23-2013, 05:22 PM
Really figured you of all people would've been behind my card of making stars, you're always crying about how there's no one here and how storylines suck because of it

#1-norm-fan
01-23-2013, 05:34 PM
I really don't know who I want to see Lesnar face now. I still contend that Lesnar vs Ryback would have been absolutely epic but not that Ryback has come down to earth with all these losses, it wouldn't have the same intrigue.

Lesnar vs HHH sounds like a horrible idea to me. The feud just doesn't need to be restarted. Lesnar looked like a badass and HHH gave a great fight but fell short to the younger, more brutal monster. It should end there. HHH doesn't need to come out of his implied retirement to get his win back. He made Lesnar look like the monster he should look like. Mission accomplished.

I'd rather see Punk vs HHH. Have Flair in HHH's corner and maybe even make it a submission match with Heyman hyping HHH already tapping out to Lesnar. That would be a huge WrestleMania feel match.

I guess realistically that would probably leave Taker vs Lesnar. Not sure how I feel about that but I think it might be he best option.

#1-norm-fan
01-23-2013, 05:36 PM
Really figured you of all people would've been behind my card of making stars, you're always crying about how there's no one here and how storylines suck because of it

Calm down there. I hadn't read anyone's card yet. Just answering the question.

Before reading it though, I must say that the storylines wouldn't automatically become amazing by default regardless of what happens at WrestleMania. It takes much more than that.

#1-norm-fan
01-23-2013, 05:42 PM
HHH vs Ziggler could be good if booked right.

Rock vs Ryback would be a bad idea. It just doesn't fit at all for either guy. Plus Rock would probably have nearly the entire crowd behind him. It wouldn't be a good way of making Ryback a star face.

XCaliber
01-23-2013, 08:32 PM
I'd rather see Rock vs Lesnar II.

mike adamle
01-24-2013, 06:33 PM
Rock/Lesnar II at WM would be a much better idea than Rock/Cena II. You've already done Rock/Cena II, you want big at WM? How about the king of Hollywood vs. the king of the UFC? Leaves Punk for Taker. And Cena and HHH for someone like Dolph Ziggler or Ryback.

Arrogance
01-24-2013, 06:42 PM
If I knew Lesnar was on the card, I'd consider buying a PPV just for that. Not so with The Rock...at least, not anymore.

Kane Knight
01-25-2013, 12:24 AM
Can't "make" talent at Mania anymore.

Probably shouldn't, anyway. You have a full year to make talent. This is about climaxes, blockbusters and the best of the best (even if the "best" right now is pretty shitty, save for the throwback talent). With few exceptions, if you're not already "made," Mania shouldn't be the point to do it.

Arrogance
01-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Making talent = Money in the Bank winner, Royal Rumble winner...and that's about it for the most part.

Flash Funk
01-25-2013, 12:26 PM
Best WrestleMania possible

CM Punk vs. Undertaker for the WWE title
The Rock vs. HHH
Brock Lesnar vs. Ryback
John Cena vs. Randy Orton
Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler (Rumble winner) for the WHC
The Shield vs. Sheamus and two mystery partners in a NYC street fight
Cesaro vs. Barrett vs. Kingston vs. Miz - First fall for IC title, second fall for US title
Tag Team title ladder match: Hell No vs. Rhodes Scholars vs. PTP vs. Usos vs. New Age Outlaws vs. Primo and Epico
Kaitlyn vs. AJ for the Divas championship

mike adamle
01-25-2013, 02:14 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Rock and Triple H in 2013. Who would the 2 mystery partners be?

Flash Funk
01-25-2013, 04:12 PM
If it were up to me, one would be Regal and one would be a debuting Kassius Ohno

James Steele
01-25-2013, 05:18 PM
If it were up to me, it damn sure wouldn't be Ohno.

James Steele
01-25-2013, 05:18 PM
It'd be this guy

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150" height="25" data="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/uYN1pNF0YKQ?version=2&theme=dark"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/uYN1pNF0YKQ?version=2&theme=dark" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /></object>

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_profile/public/talent/profile/2013/01/LaParka_full.png
http://smoothcriminaldesignz.com/scans/wcw/LaParka1.jpg

James Steele
01-25-2013, 05:20 PM
THAT'S HOW YOU APPEAL TO THE MEXICAN DEMO

mike adamle
01-25-2013, 06:18 PM
I'd prefer Flash Funk's team of William Regal and Kassius Ohno

mike adamle
01-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Would love to see Dean Ambrose win the Royal Rumble this Sunday and try to win the World Heavyweight Championship. Or maybe even fucking win the WWE Championship at EC and face Undertaker at WrestleMania.

Kane Knight
01-25-2013, 07:19 PM
Making talent = Money in the Bank winner, Royal Rumble winner...and that's about it for the most part.

Kind of a shame, since there's so much time to do it.

Droford
01-25-2013, 10:21 PM
THAT'S HOW YOU APPEAL TO THE MEXICAN DEMO

Mexican super friends (del Rio/Rey/sin cara) vs the shield

KaosDarksol
01-26-2013, 04:27 AM
Cena and rock makes more sense to me. If lesnar wanted his revenge on cena he would have gotten it by now. I don't really want to see another triple h vs lesnar match though

crusnik
01-26-2013, 09:46 AM
:y:So...CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan to unify the heavyweight titles?

crusnik
01-26-2013, 09:47 AM
Also Rock vs Lesner 2 ( or is it 3)

NormanSmiley
01-26-2013, 02:04 PM
anyone think we can get taker/lesnar??

DAMN iNATOR
01-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Punk vs. Brock

mike adamle
01-26-2013, 03:49 PM
I just don't see how Punk vs. Brock will be competitive. Look at Brock. Look at Punk. Brock is a monster. Punk is not.

Lock Jaw
01-26-2013, 03:51 PM
The Rock is a monster compared to Punk too.

DAMN iNATOR
01-26-2013, 03:54 PM
That, or throw Big Show in the mix. They all have previous connections to Paul Heyman; have him “betray” Punk and lose the title to one of them, ala Brock/Big Show at Survivor Series 2002:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zAvWDTtX7sg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&start=0071"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zAvWDTtX7sg?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&start=0071" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Maluco
01-26-2013, 04:28 PM
For me...

Title Match - The Rock vs John Cena (Cena gets, and let's face it, deserves his big WM moment, he will be the one sticking around to put people over for the next 365 days)

CM Punk w/Heyman vs HHH w/Flair (could do some Kliq/DX interference here if they go in the HoF)

Brock Lesnar vs Ryback (this could have a really epic feel to it, Ryback going over Lesnar at Mania would be huge for him)

Undertaker vs Dean Ambrose w/The Shield (a chance to make Ambrose while still having him lose, this could be really exciting and necessary - the numbers game might actually look to threaten the streak)

Title Match - Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Big Show vs Del Rio - (Elimination style match could set up potential feuds for the rest of the year...Sheamus beats Orton after a really competitive match, handshake into RKO for the heel turn, Dolph cashes in)

Barrett vs Cesaro vs Kingston vs Miz vs Dolph Ziggler vs Christian (MitB ladder match)

Rhodes Scholars vs Team Hell No vs New Age Outlaws vs PTP (Tag Team Elimination for titles)

Rey Misterio vs Sin Cara (Mask vs Mask for the record they are looking for...)

AJ vs Kaitlin - Women's Title

James Steele
01-26-2013, 04:48 PM
Oh shut the fuck up with this "Cena needs his MANIA MOMENT" nonsense. John Cena has done the following:

WM20 -- FU'd the Big Show to win his first title.
WM21 -- beat JBL to win first World Title
WM22 -- Cool entrance and MADE HHH TAP OUT to retain WWE Title
WM23 -- Cool entrance and MADE HBK TAP OUT to retain WWE Title
WM24 -- Cool band entrance
WM25 -- Picked up Big Show and Edge in a "HOLY SHIT!" moment and also won the World Heavyweight Championship
WM26 -- Defeated BATISTA to win the WWE Championship
WM27 -- Got Rock Bottom'd by The Rock to set up YEAR LONG HYPE for next year's Mania Main Event.
WM28 -- Rock/Cena. This generation's "Icon vs Icon -- Rock vs Hogan"
WM29 -- ???

DAMN iNATOR
01-26-2013, 04:55 PM
Oh shut the fuck up with this "Cena needs his MANIA MOMENT" nonsense. John Cena has done the following:

WM25 -- Picked up Big Show and Edge in a "HOLY SHIT!" moment and also won the World Heavyweight Championship
WM27 -- Got Rock Bottom'd by The Rock to set up YEAR LONG HYPE for next year's Mania Main Event.
WM29 -- ???

His "first title" as you call it, was the United States Championship for those not in the know, and it should be noted that although Cena did win it in the "curtain jerker" match at Mania, he did have to use his chain to defeat Show.

CSL
01-26-2013, 05:15 PM

WM29 -- ???

bit of a difference between that "FABLED WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT" and a list of his moments at WrestleMania. Only one of those that kind of comes close to the "FABLED WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT" was last year and he stared at the lights for it

James Steele
01-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Bullshit.

What greater moments could a man have than making Triple H and Shawn Michaels tap out to the shittiest looking variation of the STF in consecutive WrestleManias to RETAIN the WWE Championship?!?!

I can think of NONE. Making HHH tap out was good enough for Chris Benoit.

CSL
01-26-2013, 05:31 PM
completely overlooked The Triple H Situation, forgive me http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

Maluco
01-26-2013, 06:02 PM
Like it or not, The Rock is on a whole other level to others as an international star, if Cena was to beat him clean, it would far surpass anything he has done at Mania before....it would be his career legacy/highlight package Mania moment.

James Steele
01-26-2013, 06:31 PM
Sort of like how The Rock beating Hogan defined his lega...oh wait.

mike adamle
01-26-2013, 09:11 PM
Cena's won countless world championships at WrestleMania, he's had moment after moment already, let someone else have one.

Maluco
01-26-2013, 09:25 PM
Can't compare Cena to Rock...Rock is a megastar in his own right and was one of the top guys of all time. Cena hasn't had the special moments The Rock has had, because he hasn't had the special people to have them with (like Rock/Austin). Beating JBL/Show, even Punk, are not the same things. This would be his stand out moment in my opinion. Something that makes him comparable to those superstars before him. And he dserves it, no-one has worked harder than him for the last decade.

I would LOVE someone else to have a moment, but as much as I love someone like Dolph, he is nowhere near ready to go over The Rock at Mania. That is WWE's problem for the future though, making new stars over this next year. You might suggest Ryback (far too early), or even Punk, but Punk is not the star that people here seem to think he is.

It's about Wrestlemania moments and matches that will sell PPV's. Cena/Rock is more big time than Rock/Punk, that is why Punk is wrestling him at the Rumble and not Mania...

#1-norm-fan
01-27-2013, 12:08 AM

:lol:

#1-norm-fan
01-27-2013, 12:10 AM
Cena has had a couple "WrestleMania moments". They just don't seem as big because wrestling wasn't as big.

mike adamle
01-27-2013, 07:45 AM
Yeah his first WWE Title win against JBL is probably Cena's biggest WrestleMania moment.

Bad News Gertner
01-27-2013, 08:36 AM
WM21 pretty much ushered in the WWE into the PG Era. I'd say that's a pretty important moment.

James Steele
01-27-2013, 08:43 AM
Considering that WrestleMania 31 will probably be headlined by Cena, John Cena headlining 10 consecutive WrestleMania will be a pretty big deal.

Lock Jaw
01-27-2013, 02:22 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/24356ya.jpg

mike adamle
01-27-2013, 05:43 PM
Would be cool if they threw a swerve and Taker faced Cena this year. Would love it if Cena and taker were the last 2 in the rumble this year and then built to a match next year too, though.

#1-norm-fan
01-27-2013, 06:05 PM
Yeah his first WWE Title win against JBL is probably Cena's biggest WrestleMania moment.

I don't know. I feel like him making Triple H tap was pretty huge. His win over JBL, while big for him, was still only him winning the second-rate Smackdown title.

Him making HHH tap was a huge "changing of the landscape" moment.

#1-norm-fan
01-27-2013, 06:07 PM
Would be cool if they threw a swerve and Taker faced Cena this year. Would love it if Cena and taker were the last 2 in the rumble this year and then built to a match next year too, though.

I may be in the minority here but I really wanna see Cena end the streak. It would just be an awesome moment. Probably the biggest non-Hogan/Andre moment in WM history too.

James Steele
01-27-2013, 06:48 PM
John Cena making Triple H tap out at WrestleMania 22 in Chicago, Illinois is John Cena's defining moment. It defines him perfectly. In a wrestling city, he got boo'd out of the building but still won and pissed everybody off to ruin a tremendous WrestleMania. He did the exact same thing the next year at WrestleMania 23. WrestleMania 22 was the most miserable night of my life. I truly believed Triple H was going to win, and that was stolen from me like a baby in the Congo.