PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Tipsters Standings

Poit
01-28-2013, 03:43 AM
<object width="800" height="550" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab">
<param name="movie" value="https://acrobat.com/Clients/current/ADCMainEmbed.swf" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#202020" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="flashvars" value="d=fH3TKqGUSFdAgcnA6J60Gw" />
<embed src="https://acrobat.com/Clients/current/ADCMainEmbed.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#202020" width="800" height="550" align="middle" play="true" loop="false" quality="high" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="d=fH3TKqGUSFdAgcnA6J60Gw" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer"> </embed>
</object>

I make no guarantees that there are no mistakes in the scores. Feel free to double-check stuff.

Final Results
1st place: Iginfest (9400 points)
2nd place: Vito Cruz (9150 points)
3rd place: XL (9050 points)
4th place: Smelly Meatball (8800 points)
5th place: Tazz Dan (8625 points)
6th place: Corndad (8200 points)
7th place: glanville6 (8175 points)
8th place: Joesgonnakillyou (7950 points)
9th place: ClockShot (7925 points)
10th place: Cuzziebro (7800 points)

Individual PPV Winners

Royal Rumble: BizarroKing (1st); KaosDarksol, mike adamle, Vito Cruz (2nd); ClockShot, FourFifty (3rd)
Elimination Chamber: Ultra Mantis (1st); ClockShot, Corndad, Nervous Ferret, Razzamajazz, Schlomey, Vito Cruz, whiteyford, XL (2nd); Mr. Pierre, Nicky Fives, Smelly Meatball (3rd)
Wrestlemania: Joesgonnakillyou (1st); Tazz Dan, Ultra Mantis (2nd); Iginfest, XL (3rd)
Extreme Rules: Vito Cruz, XL (1st); Corndad, Ultra Mantis (2nd); Cuzziebro, glanville6, Immortal Moose, KaosDarksol, Lock Jaw (3rd)
Payback: Nicky Fives, Smelly Meatball, The Gold Standard (1st); Iginfest (2nd); Joesgonnakillyou (3rd)
Money in the Bank: Flash Funk (1st); Frank Drebin (2nd); KaosDarksol, whiteyford (3rd)
SummerSlam: Tazz Dan (1st); Flash Funk (2nd); Immortal Moose (3rd)
Night of Champions: Big Vic (1st); Iginfest (2nd); BizarroKing (3rd)
Battleground: Corndad, Cuzziebro, Shadrick (1st); DAMN iNATOR, The Gold Standard (2nd); ddpBANG, Frank Drebin, Smelly Meatball (3rd)
Hell in a Cell: Joesgonnakillyou, Nicky Fives (1st); Smelly Meatball (2nd); ClockShot, Heisenberg, Lock Jaw, Vito Cruz (3rd)
Survivor Series: XL (1st); Iginfest (2nd); Tazz Dan, Vito Cruz (3rd)
Tables, Ladders, & Chairs: Vito Cruz, whiteyford (1st); Cool King, Iginfest (2nd); Ultra Mantis (3rd)

The following participants have reached the limit of PPVs missed and are on the verge of being dropped
DAMN iNATOR
Heisenberg

The following participants have passed the limit of PPVs missed and have been dropped
BizarroKing
Droford
Fragile X
Gertner
Immortal Moose
James Diesel
James Steele
JimmyMess
KyleEmmott
Mr. Pierre
Nervous Ferret
ooTin
Razzamajazz
RP
Schlomey
Triple Naitch
Volare

Tazz Dan
01-28-2013, 05:20 AM
Cool :y:

XL
01-28-2013, 06:16 AM
We have to put the table in order ourselves!?!?!?

Outrageous!

Poit
01-28-2013, 06:22 AM
Yeah, if I sorted it myself, that would mess up my formulas. I should fix that.

XL
01-28-2013, 06:31 AM
It's really not a big deal.

ClockShot
01-28-2013, 06:34 AM
3rd place?

Whaaaaaaaaaat?

I think I gotta check my sheet..................when I get home from work this afternoon.

Evil Vito
01-28-2013, 07:14 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Great first showing. Was so pumped that I guessed #19 correctly. I actually looked at the winning numbers from other Rumbles and saw a massive void in numbers in the teens. The only winners with numbers in the teens were Duggan (which hardly counts as it was a 20 man Rumble) and HBK (1996).

I figured it was overdue. Picked 19 though since it's still relatively close to the end.</font>

Triple Naitch
01-28-2013, 08:07 AM
I like the #19 so I picked that one. Joe Sakic's number. :cool:

Razzamajazz
01-28-2013, 09:15 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2nd to last

FourFifty
01-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Pretty sure I tied for third....

Lock Jaw
01-28-2013, 01:13 PM
I love the new format thing. So easy and sleek to read. Always got confused in the old format. Also, I can easily see which place I am in.

Poit
01-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Pretty sure I tied for third....

Yep, I fixed that.

I love the new format thing. So easy and sleek to read. Always got confused in the old format. Also, I can easily see which place I am in.

Why thank you. If you find any problems or have suggestions, feel free to PM them to me.

KaosDarksol
01-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Tied for second. Nice

Triple Naitch
01-28-2013, 02:41 PM

:foc:

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 03:00 PM
uhm i'm not even listed and I had my pics in well before the deadline of Sunday night....WTF is up with that

Poit
01-28-2013, 03:03 PM
You didn't meet enough of the requirements to sign up.

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 03:06 PM
uh yeah i do. I've been here for over 2 years, my other account is unaccessible and was randomly banned and i've been trying to get it unbanned for months with no reply. I had to create a new one simply to get on here. my old account had been here for 2 years plus and had over 750 posts

Triple Naitch
Everything looks great, Poit. Glad I appointed you my successor.

Flash Funk
The table feature is awesome Poit, great job

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 03:09 PM
so wait, cause my main account was banned randomly for no reason, I don't get to participate cause I can't get access to it and the moderators here don't check their email. But Flash Funk who was supposed to make to posting count requirements, didn't live up to his end of the bargain and gets to enter again this year. Talk about nepetism.

Triple Naitch
01-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Pretty much. You should have bitched and complained more.

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Pretty much. You should have bitched and complained more.

fuck you Triple Naitch.....its not my fault that the moderators/owner of this site don't check their email. I was on deployment for 11 month for National Guard and I came back and my account was banned, and reason given was: ...........

I've been sending messages at least once a month with no reply ever. So punish someone who can't control the fact that they had National Guard duty to fulfill. But whatever, glad you get to enjoy the freedom of participating in this little endeavor. Just remember, without ppl like me, you wouldn't have the fuckin freedom to sit her and be able to do your fantasy wrestling league.

Corporate CockSnogger
01-28-2013, 03:15 PM
People don't get banned easily on tpww. You must've acted like a big mong, so it's probably best if Poit leaves you out.

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 03:17 PM
People don't get banned easily on tpww. You must've acted like a big mong, so it's probably best if Poit leaves you out.

are you fucking retarded?? my account was banned while i was on deployment. I haven't touched in over 16 months. The account was fucking in-active for 3 months prior to my delpoyment. So how does one get banned for simply not being here? Sounds kind of auspicious to me

Evil Vito
01-28-2013, 03:17 PM
fuck you Triple Naitch.....its not my fault that the moderators/owner of this site don't check their email. I was on deployment for 11 month for National Guard and I came back and my account was banned, and reason given was: ...........

I've been sending messages at least once a month with no reply ever. So punish someone who can't control the fact that they had National Guard duty to fulfill. But whatever, glad you get to enjoy the freedom of participating in this little endeavor. Just remember, without ppl like me, you wouldn't have the fuckin freedom to sit her and be able to do your fantasy wrestling league.

Calm down.

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 03:19 PM
regadless just a fucking glorified fantasy wrestling league. Only thing anyone wins is bragging rights, I don't feel its justified to leave ppl out because someone decided to abuse their modding power here and ban a completely inactive account. But whatever, its just a contest. With that i'll move on.

Flash Funk
01-28-2013, 03:20 PM
so wait, cause my main account was banned randomly for no reason, I don't get to participate cause I can't get access to it and the moderators here don't check their email. But Flash Funk who was supposed to make to posting count requirements, didn't live up to his end of the bargain and gets to enter again this year. Talk about nepetism.

What the hell is nepetism? Do you mean nepotism? And how does that relate to this situation?

Tazz Dan
01-28-2013, 03:20 PM
are you fucking retarded?? my account was banned while i was on deployment. I haven't touched in over 16 months. The account was fucking in-active for 3 months prior to my delpoyment. So how does one get banned for simply not being here? Sounds kind of auspicious to me

At least you're going the right way about handling things. Keel insulting everyone and it should be fixed in no time.

Tazz Dan
01-28-2013, 03:21 PM
regadless just a fucking glorified fantasy wrestling league. Only thing anyone wins is bragging rights, I don't feel its justified to leave ppl out because someone decided to abuse their modding power here and ban a completely inactive account. But whatever, its just a contest. With that i'll move on.

I never received an email. Who did you send his alleged email to?

Tazz Dan
01-28-2013, 03:22 PM
Also if you posted like this before your deployment, and by memory you may very well have, that's probably the reason you got banned. It wasn't for an inactive account but more the fact you're a bit of a tool.

Triple Naitch
01-28-2013, 03:26 PM
Even if you weren't banned, you weren't active on the boards for long enough in either account. Sorry, Charlie.

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 03:33 PM
Tazz Dan.....i used that contact TPWW link at the top of the forums or website, and it has an automated message submitting page under the link, i sent a message explaining the situation and asking my account to be unbanned and never got a response email or my account unblocked.

Corporate CockSnogger
01-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Lol angry spaz out nerd.

Heisenberg
01-28-2013, 03:37 PM
Noob Tipsters question: Do we use a new thread for each PPV?

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 03:37 PM
like Naitch said though, the other account is banned, nothing i can do about it. and I don't meet the requirements for it. So sorry charlie is right. Maybe next year, like i said I don't care anymore. Flash Funk though for the record, did not live up to his end of the deal from last year and he was given yet another free pass. Selective favoritism. He didn't meet his posting requirements last year, didn't post enough during the year to get to 750, and still doesn't have 750 and yet he got the slide on by again this year. Kinda bullshit if you ask me. And Naitch you were totally right but no offense dude, stop responding to everyone like your God, really it makes you look like a dickhead. Drop the ego complex, you're not better than anyone.

Corporate CockSnogger
01-28-2013, 03:38 PM
Usually yes. I assume Poit will make the threads a few days before each ppv.

Heisenberg
01-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Alright, sounds good.

Triple Naitch
01-28-2013, 03:44 PM
like Naitch said though, the other account is banned, nothing i can do about it. and I don't meet the requirements for it. So sorry charlie is right. Maybe next year, like i said I don't care anymore. Flash Funk though for the record, did not live up to his end of the deal from last year and he was given yet another free pass. Selective favoritism. He didn't meet his posting requirements last year, didn't post enough during the year to get to 750, and still doesn't have 750 and yet he got the slide on by again this year. Kinda bullshit if you ask me. And Naitch you were totally right but no offense dude, stop responding to everyone like your God, really it makes you look like a dickhead. Drop the ego complex, you're not better than anyone.

As Commissioner of Appeals, I have every right to act <s>like</s> as God.

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 03:47 PM
As Commissioner of Appeals, I have every right to act <s>like</s> as God.

Commissioner of Appeals, whatever the fuck that is.....acting like god on the interwebz.....LMFAO......that's code for i'm a pussy in real life.

Triple Naitch
01-28-2013, 03:48 PM
Basically. :$

Heisenberg
01-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Can we all just hug this out? This is my first year here at Tipsters and I don't want any negative events occurring around here. ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool King
01-28-2013, 03:50 PM
Can we all just hug this out? This is my first year here at Tipsters and I don't want any negative events occurring around here. ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/dcf1e3bb0b800bec4c07cdb427b128f4/tumblr_mgo3lm4kQJ1rhly9xo1_500.gif

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 03:53 PM
Two Kinds of guys in real life:

Guy #1-The kind of guy who will take another guy's girlfriend, with his knowledge and go fuck the ever loving shit out of her and then she proceeds to realize she just got a REAL man and leave the other guy while guy #1 stands there and laughs at this poor excuse of a man.

Guy #2-With a loser-esque like style stand back and watch as guy #1 takes his woman and fucks the shit out of her. While confronted by guy #1 will do nothing about the situation and proceed to pay for guy #1's hotel room to take care of his woman and say thank you for it as he walks away.

Figure out which one you are :wave:

Poit
01-28-2013, 03:53 PM
Saving Grace, as Naitch pointed out, your previous account was inactive for so long, that even if you combined it with your new account, you haven't been active here for long enough to qualify. I understand that you're upset - my first year here, I wanted to participate in Tipsters, but I didn't meet the requirements. But I didn't make post after post bitching about it. Over the next year, please learn how to talk to people.

Scott Roberts
01-28-2013, 03:54 PM
Commissioner of Appeals, whatever the fuck that is.....acting like god on the interwebz.....LMFAO......that's code for i'm a pussy in real life.

When people say I'm a pussy, I say "Hell yeah. Cuz, as they say, you are what you eat." And I eat pussy ALL FUCKING DAY LONG.

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Saving Grace, as Naitch pointed out, your previous account was inactive for so long, that even if you combined it with your new account, you haven't been active here for long enough to qualify. I understand that you're upset - my first year here, I wanted to participate in Tipsters, but I didn't meet the requirements. But I didn't make post after post bitching about it. Over the next year, please learn how to talk to people.

Please over the next year, learn how to fuck yourself, cause I really don't give a shit bro, take your little e-fed and stick it up your arsehole mate.

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 03:59 PM
cause in real life, probably you, naitch and half these other emo closet homos, would likely get your ass handed to you by me.

Triple Naitch
01-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Shaving Grace really making some lifelong friends on these boards.

Triple Naitch
01-28-2013, 04:01 PM
cause in real life, probably you, naitch and half these other emo closet homos, would likely get your ass handed to you by me.

This post makes having Damien Sandow as your avatar seem so ironic.

ClockShot
01-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Yeah, math checks out.

Bummer, Only 4 away from grabbing all the bonuses for the Rumble. I had Cena in at 15.

Hat tip and big ups to Poit for burning the midnight oil and getting this up quick.

Keep up the good work, buddy.

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 04:02 PM
i'm leaving these boards, cause the elitism and the assholes still exist that were here a year ago when I had to leave it the first time. Being some super uuber, hey look i have 16.218 posts like Triple Naitch means 16,218 times he could have been doing something better than wasting his time and energy. Go let laid bro, it beats the interwebz. But anywayz this place is full of pussbags and losers, i'm outty, enjoy your little virgin wanker efed league. I'm off into the real world doing stuff like blowing shit up, and making it so little wankers like you can enjoy your internet. i am your HERO because without me, you wouldn't have the freedoms you do. DUECES!!!

Corporate CockSnogger
01-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Please over the next year, learn how to fuck yourself, cause I really don't give a shit bro, take your little e-fed and stick it up your arsehole mate.

Seems like an awful lot of crying and spazzing out over something you don't give a shit about.

Evil Vito
01-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Wait...so the guy in the National Guard uses the terms "arsehole" and "mate"?

KyleEmmott
01-28-2013, 04:04 PM

You type like 13 year old boy, with the use of repeating closing punctuations... If this game is as stupid as you say it is, than why are you so butt hurt over not being able to play? :wtf:

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 04:04 PM
oh and if i decided to get drunk and for shits and giggle come back and check, i'm sure in 6-10 months when i do, this account willl be banned about halfway through that time period for no other reason than someone didn't log into it. Oh well, how hard is it to just create a new one and start all over. Not the first time its been done.

Triple Naitch
01-28-2013, 04:06 PM
i'm leaving these boards, cause the elitism and the assholes still exist that were here a year ago when I had to leave it the first time. Being some super uuber, hey look i have 16.218 posts like Triple Naitch means 16,218 times he could have been doing something better than wasting his time and energy. Go let laid bro, it beats the interwebz. But anywayz this place is full of pussbags and losers, i'm outty, enjoy your little virgin wanker efed league. I'm off into the real world doing stuff like blowing shit up, and making it so little wankers like you can enjoy your internet. i am your HERO because without me, you wouldn't have the freedoms you do. DUECES!!!

What does sex feel like?

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 04:06 PM
oh and try and go ahead and ban my ip address, i'll just drop the system and get assigned a new one randomly. And it changes every 2 hours anywayz.

Triple Naitch
01-28-2013, 04:07 PM
Will do

Evil Vito
01-28-2013, 04:07 PM
Saving Grace must be a sock.

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 04:10 PM
edited for lack of taste, and probably cause i feel like a douche for offending someone.

Triple Naitch
01-28-2013, 04:12 PM
Am I the one with the scorpion tattoo?

Razzamajazz
01-28-2013, 04:13 PM
thanks for fighting for our freedums!!11!!!!

Cool King
01-28-2013, 04:13 PM
http://i.minus.com/ibiygX0ilfVL6c.gif

Saving Grace
01-28-2013, 04:23 PM
chill out, i took the circle jerk cock picture down, and i'm leaving the forums, you guys have fun, sorry for the interruption, please return to your regularly scheduled forum posting, as i'm out of here now.

Wehttam
01-28-2013, 05:34 PM
what was your previous name? let us check out if you were a mong back then.

FourFifty
01-29-2013, 01:17 AM
This is serious, I guess.

SlickyTrickyDamon
01-29-2013, 01:45 AM
Srs Bizness

FourFifty
01-29-2013, 02:41 PM
i am your HERO because without me, you wouldn't have the freedoms you do. DUECES!!!

If any one solider ever claims "I fought for your freedom" remind them about their dead comrades, and tell that soldier to get his god damn ego in check because they're hogging the credit that their fallen friends can't have.

DAMN iNATOR
02-16-2013, 11:02 AM
100 points...:nono: Off to a roaring start in 2013 I see.:roll:

Poit
02-17-2013, 11:51 PM
Updated for Elimination Chamber.

Cool King
02-17-2013, 11:54 PM
I keep thinking I'm 4th, but it's just that it's alphabetical. :(

Emperor Smeat
02-18-2013, 12:02 AM
Managed a small but nice 5 spot jump to 36th.

ClockShot
02-18-2013, 01:39 PM
Damn, I whiffed on the Raw chamber and 6-man tag, but still did alright.

In a 2nd place tie right now.

Droford
02-18-2013, 01:47 PM
Its probably a good thing I can't read the standings on my tablet..

Schlomey
02-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Right in the middle which is where I feel like I always will be.

Heisenberg
02-18-2013, 02:35 PM
Going to stop supporting Miz, he has cost me some points. Very nice PPV last night.

Ultra Mantis
02-18-2013, 02:37 PM
I'd like to thank the WWE booking team for my tipsters birthday present.

Schlomey
02-18-2013, 03:36 PM
Going to stop supporting Miz, he has cost me some points. Very nice PPV last night.

I'm going to stop supporting the MIz (somewhat) because his matches have been sub par since turning face. :wavesad:

Flash Funk
02-18-2013, 03:54 PM
Tied for seventh, not bad. WrestleMania is going to be big.

Schlomey
02-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Your moms big :p

Shadrick
02-18-2013, 04:37 PM
I'd like to thank the WWE booking team for my tipsters birthday present.

happy birthday

KyleEmmott
02-18-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm in dead last, but that's what I get for not double checking making sure that my reply was posted.

Joesgonnakillyou
02-18-2013, 06:51 PM
Fucking Swagger....

Fucking Shield....

Razzamajazz
02-18-2013, 07:23 PM
i'd be tied for first this ppv if i didn't make a last minute change from rollins pinning ryback to ambrose doing it :mad:

Poit
04-08-2013, 04:42 AM
Updated for Wrestlemania.

Tazz Dan
04-08-2013, 05:02 AM
I'm gonna kill Joe

Tazz Dan
04-08-2013, 05:02 AM
Nah second place is ok :y:

ddpBANG
04-08-2013, 06:53 AM
I sucked

ClockShot
04-08-2013, 07:25 AM
This one hurt me.

EVERYBODY except droford got the Henry/Ryback match wrong.

Joesgonnakillyou
04-08-2013, 09:43 AM
Got everything right but Ryback, god bless the predictable booking!

Ultra Mantis
04-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Joint second at Mania, joint second overall, awesome. I think I was second from Droford this time last year.

BizarroKing
04-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Skipping Elimination Chamber pretty much screwed me i think...

JimmyMess
04-08-2013, 12:26 PM
wow I really got Wrestlemania wrong by a mile.

DAMN iNATOR
04-08-2013, 02:44 PM
At least I’m not dead last anymore. Tied for 42nd which is pretty awful, but not as bad as being last.

whiteyford
04-08-2013, 02:45 PM
"Unavailable in your region"

Emperor Smeat
04-08-2013, 03:51 PM
:cool: went from 36th to 17th from the Mania jump.

Got Team Hell No vs Big Ziggy wrong but I really thought if the WWE didn't want Ziggler to cash in, they'd at least give him a tag title as a reward.

Poit
04-08-2013, 04:09 PM

Try going here: https://workspaces.acrobat.com/?d=fH3TKqGUSFdAgcnA6J60Gw

whiteyford
04-08-2013, 04:23 PM
The controls to view this document are not available in UK English.

Poit
04-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Odd. I'll ask someone at work if that's intended.

Cool King
04-08-2013, 04:33 PM

I don't know why because I can see it perfectly fine. :-\

whiteyford
04-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Am I #1?

Cool King
04-08-2013, 04:46 PM
No, you're #6 overall.

Cool King
04-08-2013, 04:46 PM
But you'll always be #1 to me.

whiteyford
04-08-2013, 04:47 PM
You recovered well there, have some rep.

Poit
04-08-2013, 04:47 PM

As a workaround while I try to figure this out, try going here (https://workspaces.acrobat.com/SignIn.html). I'm guessing it will say "English UK (Change)" in the lower-left. Click that and change to English US. Then try opening the document with this (https://workspaces.acrobat.com/?d=fH3TKqGUSFdAgcnA6J60Gw) link.

Tazz Dan
04-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Whitey, I am coming close up your rear.

whiteyford
04-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Didn't feel a thing.

whiteyford
04-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Because you have a tiny penis, not because my arse is like the grand canyon.

Tazz Dan
04-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Even a 747 looks small in the Grand Canyon.

Corporate CockSnogger
04-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Where am I? Doesn't appear to be working on my phone.

Tazz Dan
04-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Yeah, this won't load on my iPhone, but I figured it was because I have an iPhone.

Poit
04-08-2013, 05:04 PM
It's a Flash spreadsheet, so yeah, it working on mobile devices is iffy, especially on iPhones.

Heisenberg
04-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Iginfest:
3rd overall with 2825 points

Corporate CockSnogger
04-08-2013, 05:06 PM
As long as I'm ahead of whiteyford, I'm content.

Heisenberg
04-08-2013, 05:08 PM
1st: Mike Adamle with 2950 overall

Tied for 2nd: Joesgonnakillyou and Ultra Mantis for 2900 overall

Cool King
04-08-2013, 05:11 PM
http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/5130/96999974.png

whiteyford
04-08-2013, 05:22 PM
As long as I'm ahead of whiteyford, I'm content.

I hate you almost as much as I hate Skippord.

And Poit FYI, if I'm trailing Iggy by the last PPV I won't contact HR about sexual harrasment, just throwing it out there.

Flash Funk
04-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Still alive after WrestleMania! Top 5 finish for the Funker this year.

Shadrick
04-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Honestly, I know its only been 3 PPVs, but 1-17 is actually really close.

Lock Jaw
04-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Middle of the pack like always

KaosDarksol
04-14-2013, 03:25 AM
http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/5130/96999974.png

Thank you for this wonderful pictur for all is iPhone users. Gotta use my computer more often for this stuff.

itsmeJD
04-15-2013, 08:25 AM
Also if you posted like this before your deployment, and by memory you may very well have, that's probably the reason you got banned. It wasn't for an inactive account but more the fact you're a bit of a tool.

Then explain the fucking ban of Bocephus Black Tazz Dan?!

Nepetism I tells ya, NEPETISM!

Tazz Dan
04-15-2013, 04:58 PM
I don't even remember her.

Poit
04-16-2013, 04:20 PM

I think I've fixed this for Monday's release.

Poit
05-20-2013, 12:21 AM
Updated for Extreme Rules.

Immortal Moose
05-20-2013, 12:39 AM
3rd place :)

Evil Vito
05-20-2013, 01:19 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Fuck yes. Think this is my best start ever in Tipster's.</font>

XL
05-20-2013, 05:36 AM
Joint-first for Extreme Rules, joint-third overall. Pretty pleased with that.

ClockShot
05-20-2013, 07:18 AM
Alot of tie scores near the top.

Still gotta shot to get back up there.

Ultra Mantis
05-20-2013, 09:52 AM
I appear to have somehow ended up in first place. That was unexpected.

Joesgonnakillyou
05-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Can't believe I picked HHH over Lesnar, that's cost me first place! (probably, I haven't checked)

All's not lost at joint 3rd though.

mike adamle
05-21-2013, 06:51 PM
Lol at me being in first place the entire time I was banned.

Poit
06-16-2013, 11:20 PM
Updated for Payback.

FourFifty
06-16-2013, 11:45 PM
I respect the hard work it takes to run tipsters, so I hate to ask questions about a few possible mistakes...

Are we not getting points for how the match is won? While I called for Ziggler & The Miz to win, both matches ended by pinfall, which I called.

Tazz Dan
06-16-2013, 11:52 PM
You only get those points if you're correct with the winner 450

Poit
06-16-2013, 11:56 PM
I respect the hard work it takes to run tipsters, so I hate to ask questions about a few possible mistakes...

Are we not getting points for how the match is won? While I called for Ziggler & The Miz to win, both matches ended by pinfall, which I called.

Nothing wrong with asking questions. But, Tazz Dan is right:

Successfully predicting the Winner is worth 50 points. In addition to How and Move, some matches may have other predictions to make. Successfully predicting these other parts of the outcome are 25 points each, but only if you also predict the Winner correctly. Some matches will have additional "bonus" questions, and predicting the Winner correctly is not necessary to get these bonus points.

KaosDarksol
06-17-2013, 12:42 AM
Not a good night for tipsters wasn't expecting all those title changes

Ultra Mantis
06-17-2013, 05:44 AM
Bombed. Blaming this entirely on McGillicurtis.

Corporate CockSnogger
06-17-2013, 06:27 AM
Not too shabby having not really been up to date with current angles and whatnot.

Joesgonnakillyou
06-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Not too shabby having not really been up to date with current angles and whatnot.

Ditto!

Big Vic
06-17-2013, 03:45 PM
There's just so many heels with title I thought for sure Miz would win

XL
06-17-2013, 04:56 PM
Double points on the Main Event might have saved me.

XL
06-17-2013, 05:18 PM
4th for the show/third overall. Not too shabby.

Poit
06-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Yeah, the main event was worth 250 points before being doubled. It was somewhat ridiculous.

Corporate CockSnogger
06-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Ah so that's where I got all my points from. I think I called everything correctly on that one, plus a few other good guesses here and there throughout the card.

XL
06-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Let myself down with the Divas match. Pretty easy to call but I went for a more "out of leftfield" option. Expected Big E. to be involved after the stuff on Raw.

Still, not bad.

The Gold Standard
06-18-2013, 05:23 PM
WOOO!! Won the PPV!!

Poit
07-31-2013, 03:12 PM
Updated for Money in the Bank.

Cool King
07-31-2013, 03:30 PM
Good God, 2013 really isn't the year for me.

Why am I even bothering?

I'm currently 37th/49. :(

glanville6
07-31-2013, 11:40 PM
I'm one of the quietest guys here, and I sit in 6th or 7th.

I'm thinking of posting more!

KaosDarksol
08-01-2013, 02:52 AM
3rd on MITB didn't think my picks were that good but I'll take it.

Joesgonnakillyou
08-03-2013, 01:12 PM
It's tough at the top...

XL
08-14-2013, 05:14 AM
Any idea when SummerSlam goes up? Only, I'm gonna be in a field without connection from Friday AM.

Savio
08-14-2013, 08:53 AM
Let's put it up Friday PM then.

Poit
08-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Any idea when SummerSlam goes up? Only, I'm gonna be in a field without connection from Friday AM.

Now.

XL
08-14-2013, 05:52 PM
Nice work.

Poit
08-18-2013, 11:03 PM
Updated for SummerSlam.

Tazz Dan
08-19-2013, 01:18 AM
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Flash Funk
08-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Just missed out on 2 straight wins. Damn you Brie Bella. Are the totals not updated for anyone else?

Poit
08-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Are the totals not updated for anyone else?

I forgot to update that. Should be fixed now.

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-19-2013, 03:54 PM
9th place. Pretty good so far.

Cool King
08-19-2013, 07:16 PM
I was kicking myself after SummerSlam.

I originally had Cody and Natalya down to win the way they did, but before I posted it, I decided to change them.

The one and only time I decide to change my post before posting it, and I screw myself over. :(

Seriously, 2013 is a dire year for me in Tipsters. There's no way in hell I can win now, I just have to aim for not finishing last.

Poit
08-19-2013, 07:24 PM
I'd like to thank whiteyford for saving me from last place.

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-20-2013, 09:02 AM
are the points doubled for it being a big 4?

Corporate CockSnogger
08-20-2013, 09:21 AM
Can't get the table on my phone. Am I beating everybody?

Joesgonnakillyou
08-20-2013, 09:38 AM

Nah, I am.

Savio
08-20-2013, 10:11 AM
Joe's gonna kill us at this game.

Cool King
08-20-2013, 10:26 AM

You're joint 2nd with XL and Vito.

Poit
08-20-2013, 12:36 PM
are the points doubled for it being a big 4?

You know, at some point, I should remember these things.

XL
08-20-2013, 01:02 PM
Double points y'say?

Big Vic
08-20-2013, 01:05 PM
This was like the first PPV I was "Mike Sanders" on, so I got a bit of a break.

Cool King
08-20-2013, 03:42 PM
I've just noticed that I'm the lowest ranked poster who hasn't missed any PPV's.

There are six posters who have missed a PPV that are still doing better than I am. :(

Poit
09-15-2013, 11:04 PM
Updated for Night of Champions.

Cool King
09-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Bloody hell, after Night of Champions, I'm still doing worse than everyone that has missed two PPV's.

What a terrible year.

Big Vic
09-15-2013, 11:36 PM
Wooo I won this month!

Poit
10-06-2013, 11:08 PM
Updated for Battleground.

Flash Funk
10-06-2013, 11:20 PM
Great work Poit. Second place with 3 PPV's to go. Game on Tazz Dan.

Corndad
10-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Finally won a PPV! I will second Funk and say Great Work the entire year, Poit!

Frank Drebin
10-07-2013, 12:18 PM
We all owe Poit an appletini.

DAMN iNATOR
10-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Tied for 2nd for Battleground is FAR better of a result than I could have ever hoped for. Of course it will never be as great as taking 1st for one of the 2 Bragging Rights PPVs (I can’t say for sure but I want to say it was the 2009 one).

KyleEmmott
10-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Um... I've only missed 1 PPV....

Poit
10-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Um... I've only missed 1 PPV....

You posted your picks for Night of Champions after the deadline, so it didn't count. :(

KyleEmmott
10-08-2013, 02:05 PM
7 minutes awhh come on :(

KyleEmmott
10-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Appreciate the work though!

Poit
10-08-2013, 02:58 PM
It could be reasonable to count a late submission as just a 0, instead of a missed PPV. Hopefully that won't matter, though.

KyleEmmott
10-08-2013, 11:03 PM
It could be reasonable to count a late submission as just a 0, instead of a missed PPV. Hopefully that won't matter, though.
I'm okay with that. I'm almost positive that I will not miss another one.

Tazz Dan
10-09-2013, 01:23 AM
Where am I sitting?

Lock Jaw
10-09-2013, 01:41 AM
Is that a riddle?

Is it a desk chair?

Tazz Dan
10-09-2013, 01:43 AM
In the standings. I can't see it on my iPhone, my computer at work won't show Poit's spreadsheet, and my PC at home is dead.

Lock Jaw
10-09-2013, 01:58 AM
#1: Joesgonnakillyou 6300
#2: Flash Funk 6250
#3: Tazz Dan 6225
#4: XL 6200

Tazz Dan
10-09-2013, 02:56 AM
Seriously? Doing better than I thought.

Shadrick
10-10-2013, 05:46 AM
In the standings. I can't see it on my iPhone, my computer at work won't show Poit's spreadsheet, and my PC at home is dead.

man u all fucked up rite now bruh

Poit
10-27-2013, 11:04 PM
Updated for Hell in a Cell.

XL
10-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Wow. Super fast.

Tazz Dan
10-27-2013, 11:24 PM
Top 5 overall? And who won? You know, cause iPhone and shit.

Poit
10-27-2013, 11:26 PM
It's in the post:

Hell in a Cell: Joesgonnakillyou, Nicky Fives (1st); Smelly Meatball (2nd); ClockShot, Heisenberg, Lock Jaw, Vito Cruz (3rd)

Tazz Dan
10-27-2013, 11:33 PM
Ok, missed that. Overall though?

Cool King
10-27-2013, 11:36 PM
Overall:

1st - Joesgonnakillyou
2nd - Iginfest
3rd - Flash Funk
4th - Vito Cruz
5th - Smelly Meatball

You are currently 6th overall.

Tazz Dan
10-27-2013, 11:39 PM
God damn muther-fucking slut balls.

Shadrick
10-28-2013, 12:57 AM
trouble, trouble, trouble.

Tazz Dan
10-28-2013, 01:19 AM
47 days until I see her in concert again. Just 47 days......

XL
10-28-2013, 06:26 AM
Dropped out of the Top 5. Damn!

Worse still, Flash Funk (who shouldn't even be in the damn thing) is ahead of me.

Corporate CockSnogger
10-28-2013, 07:19 AM
Even worse is that dastardly Iginfest is in 2nd place despite not really watching any wrestling since Wrestlemania.

Flash Funk
12-01-2013, 04:46 PM
So this forum was down for everyone for a couple of weeks right? There was no Tipsters for Survivor Series?

Lock Jaw
12-01-2013, 04:48 PM
There was on TemporaryPWW which was linked from here

XL
12-01-2013, 05:15 PM
And I won the PPV!

whiteyford
12-01-2013, 06:24 PM
This is a sham now. Unless I'm doing ok in which case carry on.

Poit
12-01-2013, 06:40 PM
The "server is down" page had a link to the temp forums, where the Tipsters thread was posted. I also posted about it on the TPWW Facebook page.

Somehow, despite that, people still couldn't find the Tipsters thread, so for anyone who missed Tipsters for Survivor Series, it will count as a 0, but not a missed PPV.

Lock Jaw
12-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Another Survivor Series Screwjob!

Nervous Ferret
12-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Poit single handedly screwing more people in tipsters,,,join the club everyone

Poit
12-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Yes, clearly I'm out to screw everyone.

Poit
12-01-2013, 07:53 PM
:naughty:

Corporate CockSnogger
12-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Evidently except current leader, Iginfest.

Shadrick
12-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Use protection.

Lock Jaw
12-01-2013, 08:09 PM
When Flash Funk dreamed of Poit screwing him, he could never imagine it would feel like this!

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-01-2013, 08:48 PM
If you didn't PM poit your picks you have nobody to blame except yourselves. You betrayed TPWW by not joining the temporary board, TPWW Facebook page or following the twitter. You scum.

Cool King
12-01-2013, 09:02 PM
I can understand people not joining the TPWW Facebook & Twitter pages as, like myself, they may not like them and therefor not have a Facebook and/or Twitter account to do it.

As for signing up to the Temporary Boards, yes, there's no excuses for not doing it really, unless you don't like ProBoards either.

whiteyford
12-02-2013, 11:11 AM
I have 4 twitter accounts, I don't know the passwords to any of them anymore.

Ultra Mantis
12-02-2013, 06:41 PM
I didn't even know Survivor Series happened.

whiteyford
12-03-2013, 01:50 AM
Be thankful for that.

Shadrick
12-03-2013, 10:24 AM
giggity!

Tazz Dan
12-03-2013, 08:38 PM
47 days until I see her in concert again. Just 47 days......

10 days now.

Shadrick
12-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Tazz, you never loved me. Or her. Or anyone. Or Anything. Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Poit
12-15-2013, 10:51 PM
Updated for TLC.

Poit
12-15-2013, 10:52 PM
The winner of this contest, and NEW TPWW Tipsters Champion... Iginfest!

Cool King
12-15-2013, 11:00 PM
28th out of 49 isn't so bad, I guess.

Also, as a nice consolation, I came 2nd at TLC. Saving my best performance 'till last, it seems.

Evil Vito
12-16-2013, 12:08 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Second??? Fantastic. This is the first year in ages where I didn't forget a PPV, and easily my best finish ever. Cheers to Poit for running this.</font>

Corporate CockSnogger
12-16-2013, 02:51 AM
Tipsters is pretty easy you guys. I haven't watched wrestling in like 8 months and only read the results of the last Raw before each ppv. Just go with the opposite of what happened there.

XL
12-16-2013, 06:24 AM
Knocked into 3rd on the last PPV of the year. Still, I'll take that. Great showing from the Brits.

Heisenberg
12-16-2013, 11:39 AM
Hell yeah Iggy, nice. You got the belt now. I'm out for blood next year, 2014

ClockShot
12-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Fuck yeah. Missed a PPV and still made the top 10.

I call it mission: accomplished.

Corporate CockSnogger
12-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Hell yeah Iggy, nice. You got the belt now. I'm out for blood next year, 2014

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1324335/just-bring-it-o.gif

Tazz Dan
12-16-2013, 02:43 PM
10 days now.

It's been three days since her concert.

Tazz Dan
12-16-2013, 02:43 PM
Iggy is Dolphinwhalelover829@2&4 or whatever the fuck his name is.

Emperor Smeat
12-16-2013, 03:15 PM
4th place in the end. Happy with that considering I started in the 40s from a bad Rumble.

KaosDarksol
12-17-2013, 08:10 PM
11th place! not bad for my first time