PDA

View Full Version : Your Worst Case Wrestlemania Card

Frank Drebin
01-29-2013, 03:39 PM
Usually around this time of year, I see many "What is your dream card for 'Mania" type threads. I want to know what matches you don't want to see. I'm not talking a goofy main event of Doink vs. Khali, I'm talking about what looks possible/likely.

So, if you think the worst case scenario is Punk/Taker and Cena/Rock II at the top of the card, lets hear it. You don't have to fill out a whole card, the upper half will be fine.

Please explain your thought process as well. Is it because you think it wont draw? Is it because you think there are better options? Do you think the match itself will just suck?

Have at it.

J Dogg Funk
01-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Worst Case:

Cena/Rock II
Lesner/HHH II
Punk/Jericho II
Taker/Orton
Sheamus/Del Rio
Ziggler/Orton
Hell No/Primetime Players
Big Show/Brodus Clay/Tensai - thriple threat.
Zyder, Khali, Hornswoggle vs. 3MB vs. The Shield

What's funny is, this card would use all the main talent, but it would be a nightmare of a card.

MoFo
01-29-2013, 04:58 PM
Cena vs Rock
Taker/Punk
HHH vs Lesnar

Could easily just mix up those names for better matches ie Cena/Taker, plus the rematches aren't really called for.

The Condor
01-29-2013, 05:07 PM
HHH serves no legitimate purpose on the card, nor does 'Taker. The last few 'Mania matches for UT have left some doubt as to his winning but from now on I don't see any true intrigue in an UT WM match. As for Rock/Cena... Don't care. Jericho/Dolph maybe because they are talented enough to change it up.

Vastardikai
01-29-2013, 05:19 PM
WWE Title Match: The Rock vs. Little Jimmy
John Cena vs Heath Slater
AJ Lee vs Kaitlyn Bra 'n Panties match. Special Referee: Chris Hansen :Shifty:
US Title Match: "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan vs. Antonio Cesaro(Hacksaw wins in 30 seconds)
Undertaker vs Bo Dallas
20-1
WH Title: Antonio Del Rio vs. Sheamus in a switched finisher match. (Del Rio can only win after a Brogue Kick, Sheamus can only win with the Cross Armbreaker)
Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Brodus Clay vs. Kane with his shoelaces Tied Together vs. Kofi Kingston wearing a blindfold vs. Great Khali vs. Tensai wearing Ultimo Dragon's oversized Cape the whole match vs. Sin Cara with his mask on backwards vs. Hornswaggle
Pink Slip on a Pole Match: Zack Ryder vs. Damien Sandow
Loser must shave match: Cody Rhodes vs. Triple H
IC Title Match: Wade Barrett vs. The Miz

Dark Match:
Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler

PrettyCool
01-29-2013, 05:25 PM
John Cena vs Heath Slater
AJ Lee vs Kaitlyn Bra 'n Panties match. Special Referee: Chris Hansen :Shifty:
US Title Match: "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan vs. Antonio Cesaro(Hacksaw wins in 30 seconds)
Undertaker vs Bo Dallas
20-1
WH Title: Antonio Del Rio vs. Sheamus in a switched finisher match. (Del Rio can only win after a Brogue Kick, Sheamus can only win with the Cross Armbreaker)
Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Brodus Clay vs. Kane with his shoelaces Tied Together vs. Kofi Kingston wearing a blindfold vs. Great Khali vs. Tensai wearing Ultimo Dragon's oversized Cape the whole match vs. Sin Cara with his mask on backwards vs. Hornswaggle
Pink Slip on a Pole Match: Zack Ryder vs. Damien Sandow
Loser must shave match: Cody Rhodes vs. Triple H
IC Title Match: Wade Barrett vs. The Miz

Dark Match:
Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler
I would pay good money to see this!

Vastardikai
01-29-2013, 05:46 PM
Forgot two matches...

WWE Tag Titles: Team Hell No vs. Dr. Shelby and Titus O'Neil vs. Darren Young and Santino's Cobra vs. Santino Marella and Jinder Mahall's Turban
Vastardikai is going to hell Match: Ric Flair vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Theo Dious
01-29-2013, 08:40 PM

Who are you to doubt Little Jimmy?!?!?! :rant:

Theo Dious
01-29-2013, 08:41 PM
HHH serves no legitimate purpose on the card, nor does 'Taker.

Based on this I assume you consumed many many paint chips as a wee'un.

Bad News Gertner
01-30-2013, 01:51 AM
Punk wrestling for any belt

NormanSmiley
01-30-2013, 03:18 AM
only thing i ask is that they dont put brodus and tensai against kane and DB.

whiteyford
01-30-2013, 09:53 AM
I actually wouldn't mind Brodus & Tensai teaming up, not like either is setting the world on fire as a singles act.