PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy Hitman: Absolution(s)?

Skippord
02-21-2013, 10:04 AM
Howdy everyone, Skippord here. Same deal as the thing with Uncharteds, I found a good deal on Amazon and I am wondering if Hitman: Absolution is a fun game that is good. If it is I shall purchase it.

dronepool
02-21-2013, 10:53 PM
I like it a lot. There's a few different ways to kill your mark, big levels... ect

RoXer
02-21-2013, 11:03 PM
Finish Uncharteds and then buy MLB 13: The Show

Skippord
02-22-2013, 01:35 AM
Uncharteds Two is pretty awesome by the way

you nailed that on the head

RoXer
02-22-2013, 02:12 AM
Seriously, get MLB 13: The Show when it comes out in like 2 weeks. Need someone to play.

Raven Reaper
02-22-2013, 02:20 AM
Yes it is. Still trying to finish on Normal mode. It's a bit like Manhunt too cos well you can kill enemies with screwdrivers and sledgehammer. And when several attempts of doing stealth kills fails and everyone sees you, it's Max Payne shooting style from here on end!!!

That's what I did. I even completed the level of killing the Saints bitches!!! Nuns and Guns FTW!!!

P.S. Just found out recently that voice actress of Victoria the little girl in the game is none other than Isabelle Fuhrmann aka The Evil Orphan Esther!

drave
02-22-2013, 06:38 AM
Manhunt was badass. Nothing like cutting off a head and carrying it around in a plastic bag just to throw it as a noise distraction xD

One of my favorites.

Raven Reaper
02-22-2013, 07:54 PM
Finished the game finally on Normal mode.

Death scenes: Killed Layla throwing a detonator bomb on her dinner table..

Killed Jade by choking/snapping her bitchface..

Killed the Saints either by gunshots or strangulated rape.

Fave missions aside from those: The gunshop, dropping the rig on the Sanchez MMA guy, and I decided to drive away from that backstabbing Lenny in the desert than kill him if that was a options choice.

Killing Blake Dexter was almost impossible because of the mines and the 4 minute time bomb.. And even if Killed one of the guards in broad openspace, BOOOOM!!!

Disturbed316
02-22-2013, 09:51 PM
I picked it up recently and currently working my way through it on hard. Absolutely loving it so far, so many various ways to kill the target and with the more storylined-focused gameplay it is a great improvement on the excellent Blood Money. Contracts mode is an interesting concept, I haven't looked too much into yet, but I'm sure I'll waste many hours on it.

Juan
04-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Did you end up getting this game. I ordered it from GameFly and I've been hooked

CSL
04-20-2013, 08:55 PM
drunkenly bought this about a month ago and haven't touched it :o

Skippord
04-20-2013, 11:26 PM
I did indeed buy it and it's terrific. Debating another playthrough. You should probably play it CSL. Although you probably won't think his accent is as cool as I do.

Disturbed316
04-20-2013, 11:32 PM
I finished this a couple of weeks back, an awesome game despite a save glitch halfway through my first play through.