PDA

View Full Version : The Titan-Jew Connection is back!

Rollermacka
02-24-2013, 11:17 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1EWDRsjjB1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just excuse my brother's comments through the match (not the best cameraman either). This match went really well, we've all worked together multiple times so we know each other's "style" in the ring. I was in more of a "bodyguard" role since this it's a stable.

Curd
02-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Despite all the flaws of the independent promotions, I appreciate their freedom to be politically incorrect. Does your promotion have a wrestling banker? I guess JBL is about as close to one in any of the feds, and I'm unsure whether Dibiase Sr. had a kayfabe job other than running his own estate, but it would be a fairly fresh gimmick for someone to do.

Curd
02-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Also, an outspoken Westboro Baptist wrestler would be heel gold! :)

Rollermacka
02-26-2013, 10:24 PM
Despite all the flaws of the independent promotions, I appreciate their freedom to be politically incorrect. Does your promotion have a wrestling banker? I guess JBL is about as close to one in any of the feds, and I'm unsure whether Dibiase Sr. had a kayfabe job other than running his own estate, but it would be a fairly fresh gimmick for someone to do.

Nah, no banker. It's not nessisarily a politically incorrect gimmick, he's a douche.... that just happens to be a Jew (he actually is jewish in real life). I think the dynamic of our tag team works out well together. He's the over confident loudmouth who talks alot of smack and gets into trouble for it. I'm the imposing figure who stops everyone from beating the hell out of him.