PDA

View Full Version : What stories are to be told, Brock and Rock, one more year

Jordan
03-16-2013, 11:42 AM
Brock and Rock are both hanging around the top of the card for another year (at least) with new WWE contracts signed. Now that they have both had the "Cena Story" what big money matches can they bring to the table?

There are so many one off matches I'd like to see with Brock Lesnar for my own amusement, matches that are unlikely to happen as Brock doesn't wrestle on Raw. I'd love to see a competitive match with Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, and even Kane. Sheamus though is a WWE star and is going to be pushed even though I really can't stand him. I'd say Sheamus will likely get a match on PPV with Brock, though... there is one dream match I'd like to see.

I wouldn't mind a damn bit if Batista came back for a program with Brock, maybe to get revenge for his good friend Triple H.

Now for Rock, other than the eventual rematch with Lesnar, Orton is the natural fit for me. I think Orton would give him his best match of anyone in WWE right now. Those two guys are just so physically similar yet personally different, that the sparks would be absolutely natural.

So whats your big idea for Lesnar and Rock over the next year?

Anybody Thrilla
03-16-2013, 01:52 PM
How about Lesnar v. Rock?

XL
03-16-2013, 02:03 PM
Lesnar vs. Punk
Lesnar vs. Orton
Orton vs. Rock

Would all be brand new feuds.

Keith
03-16-2013, 04:47 PM
How about Lesnar v. Rock?

I've read that we'll get Rock/Brock at Summerslam or WrestleMania 30.

I want to see it.

#1-norm-fan
03-16-2013, 05:15 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Rock vs Lesnar. Hopefully it isn't the main event of WrestleMania 30 though. Wouldn't bode well for what they've done with the actual full time roster by then.

Mr. Nerfect
03-16-2013, 08:23 PM
I have a feeling that Shawn Michaels will help Triple H beat Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania. I'm still so hopeful for a Lesnar vs. HBK "match." Yes, HBK is "retired," but we would all mark the fuck out if HBK got The Undertaker's on-screen blessing to "fight" Lesnar at a major PPV. Now that Brock is staying around for a few years, this is a dream match that could make the WWE a fuck-ton of cash. The feud would likely be Paul Heyman antagonising HBK trying to coax him into fighting Lesnar with HBK saying "No, I'm retired." Lesnar would then do all sorts of fucked up shit to piss off HBK. En route to that match, a battle with Daniel Bryan would be glorious. Bryan is a student of Shawn Michaels, and although they haven't mentioned it too much on TV, Bryan spending a lot of last year as a heel probably has a lot to do with that. Bryan standing up for his mentor when Brock calls his names could lead to an entertaining match where Bryan, despite his size, manages to give Brock a surprisingly good fight before being overwhelmed.

Unlike most people, I'm not really keen to see Lesnar vs. Ryback just yet. I am, for some reason, very interested in the prospect of Alberto Del Rio vs. Brock Lesnar. I'd also be excited to see Del Rio vs. The Rock, actually. Most matches involving The Rock seem fresh, since he is such a dynamic personality and not just a physical presence. I really want to see The Rock lock horns with The Shield after WrestleMania. Cena & Rock vs. The Shield at Extreme Rules. When he returns, I think The Rock vs. Dolph Ziggler would be pretty great. It would be the biggest World Heavyweight Title match in a while.

Emperor Smeat
03-16-2013, 08:47 PM
Most of the dirtsheet rumors involving both guys for next Mania have them in a match against each other.

No way Lesnar faces Taker considering how "broken" Taker is at this point and would be a waste of Lesnar's brawler style to have an overtly safe match. Not too confident that Ryback's hype or push will last till next year but he'd be the ideal opponent at the moment.

For The Rock, ideally him being used to help put over or cement a new big star would be huge. Next year is going to be his last planned so why not pair him with maybe Bryan or Ziggler to generate their Mania moment just like he and Foley did with Orton at Mania 20. If those two are busy then pick the next young or upper mid-tier star and give them that big moment.

CSL
03-16-2013, 08:51 PM
Rock/Fandango
Brock/Fandango

#1-norm-fan
03-16-2013, 09:11 PM
Rock & Brock/Fandango

Corporate CockSnogger
03-16-2013, 09:23 PM
Fandango/fandango

CSL
03-16-2013, 09:27 PM
well lads, I think we've just booked the next 3 WrestleMania's

#1-norm-fan
03-16-2013, 09:31 PM
Fandango Negro/Fandango Azul

CSL
03-16-2013, 09:34 PM
Taker jumping on that Fandango bandwagon when it overtakes Undertaker as the most successful gimmick in wrestling history and plays Fandango Negro

Keith
03-17-2013, 12:20 AM
Taker jumping on that Fandango bandwagon when it overtakes Undertaker as the most successful gimmick in wrestling history and plays Fandango Negro

LOL I'd love to hear Undertaker say "FAHN-DAN-GO-NE-GRO...in Peace" *Rolls eyes*

Emperor Smeat
03-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Instead of having them feud, make them into a tag team.

Start off with the gongs and smoke then transition to Fandango's theme and have both guys just start dancing their way to the ring. Undertaker with his own druid dancer and Fandango with his own dance partner.