PDA

View Full Version : Mark Henry possibly injured/out of WM29

slik
03-24-2013, 04:24 PM
WrestlingInc.com is reporting Henry appeared to have injured his knee during a house show match with Kane this past weekend.

The X-sign was thrown up by the refs, the match ended shortly thereafter and Henry limped to the back.

Anybody Thrilla
03-24-2013, 04:32 PM
Getting injured is "WHAT HE DO!!!!!!!!!!", so this isn't shocking.

I'm pretty sad about this, though. I hope he's ready to go for the big show. Not Paul Wight, but you know.

Lock Jaw
03-24-2013, 04:34 PM
I like how you added the part about him being possibly out of Wrestlemania.

Rollermacka
03-24-2013, 05:01 PM
If he's really injured again and is gonna be out for awhile... maybe it's time for the World's Strongest Man to hang it up. He's only 41, but he's a power lifter and with his size that's a lot of weight to be carrying around for almost 20 years of wrestling. I'd hate to see him end up like Hogan getting surgery after surgery to try and keep going.

Theo Dious
03-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Really hope he's ok to go for Wrestlemania. Ryback needs a high profile win to get him on a good track for the upcoming year and Mizark's stock has gone up enough for their match to do that effectively.

Theo Dious
03-24-2013, 05:05 PM
And yeah, I think Henry needs to call it quits soon either way. He's going to end up being that crippled before 50 guy everyone references when they go out "early."

Tommy Gunn
03-24-2013, 05:23 PM
Saves Ryback the embarrassment of not being able to get him up.

Corndad
03-24-2013, 05:25 PM
If he's out, wonder if they still try and get Ryback on card. Maybe add him to team vs Shield and give Shield a partner somehow? Who knows.

Cool King
03-24-2013, 05:33 PM
This news was also mentioned over at 411mania, but a guy in the comments section says this....

Just got back from this show. This dude who sent in the report is a complete and utter moron. The crowd was REALLY into the entire show, despite it being, admittedly, a pretty shitty card. However, R-Truth got no such pop as was described so I don't have a CLUE where he got that from. He got a good pop but nothing compared to Kane's, which garnered a standing ovation from every single section when he came out, And I have to say that the main event was pretty entertaining, especially when ADR and Big Show brought out the tables.

I don't believe the "reports" that Mark Henry is injured, because not only did the DQ finish happen in accordance to how the match was progressing, but Henry even took a nice looking chokeslam right after the DQ from an irate Kane. And if his knee was truly messed up, there's no way he would have been able to give Kane the jump for the chokeslam.

So... yeah. Take that "report" from WZ, as always, with a grain of salt.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/278043/WWE-House-Show-Report-3.23.13:-Norfolk,-VA-%E2%80%93-Star-Possibly-Injured.htm

Vastardikai
03-24-2013, 05:33 PM
How about Orton, Sheamus, Big Show, and Ryback vs. The Shield and a mystery partner. Night of Mania, the mystery partner is revealed to be... Kassius Ohno. Some point during the match, Ohno hits a shining wizard (since his elbow of DEATH~!!! was given to Barrett) on Orton outside of the ring. Randy is out, and Ohno leaves, much to the chagrin of the Shield. Ryback finally gets his big win over the Shield on PPV.

Ultimately, it's revealed that Ohno doesn't care about winning: He only cares about knocking people out.

Nicky Fives
03-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Saves Ryback the embarrassment of not being able to get him up.

first thing I thought of as well

James Steele
03-24-2013, 05:50 PM
I'm sorry but Ohno would be a horrible WrestleMania reveal. Nothing would hurt his career more than debuting in front of 80,000 people and none of them giving a shit.

Wishbone
03-24-2013, 06:15 PM
I really hope he's not out of mania that would just completely kill Ryback. Guy needed to be thrown some kind of bone at mania...

Blakeamus
03-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Mark Henry injured yet again. I have always wondered why this man was given such a lengthy contract. He has sitted out 3/4 of his contract due to injury. I wouldn't be suprised that this will make him decide to hang it up.

The Condor
03-24-2013, 06:46 PM
Actually looking forward to this bout more than almost any other on the WM slate.

Damndirty
03-24-2013, 07:23 PM
If it is true, sure has been alot of Mania plans changed for Ryback already.

XL
03-24-2013, 07:36 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pool Points are on the line!!

Bad News Gertner
03-24-2013, 07:43 PM
How about Orton, Sheamus, Big Show, and Ryback vs. The Shield and a mystery partner. Night of Mania, the mystery partner is revealed to be... Kassius Ohno. Some point during the match, Ohno hits a shining wizard (since his elbow of DEATH~!!! was given to Barrett) on Orton outside of the ring. Randy is out, and Ohno leaves, much to the chagrin of the Shield. Ryback finally gets his big win over the Shield on PPV.

Ultimately, it's revealed that Ohno doesn't care about winning: He only cares about knocking people out.

Ohno is a flabby vanilla midget piece of shit. He looks about as convincing of being a ko guy as The Shield being a threat to Kane/Bryan/Ryback........and you wonder why interest in the product is down.

Bad News Gertner
03-24-2013, 07:44 PM
And ffs the elbow was not "given" to Barrett. Just because his flabby ass knocked out a few 200 in the indies means shit.

Shisen Kopf
03-24-2013, 07:49 PM
THE RYBACK should rassle Sycho Sid and Vader in a handicap match. This is the best thing to with him at this point.

Hanso Amore
03-25-2013, 12:15 AM
Mark Henry injured yet again. I have always wondered why this man was given such a lengthy contract. He has sitted out 3/4 of his contract due to injury. I wouldn't be suprised that this will make him decide to hang it up.

I havent posted in 3 plus months and come back to see this shitty post and had to break my silence.

SITTED OUT. You are a moron.

And bringing up the lengthy contract, that expired more than 7 years ago, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

ANd no, he has not sat out 3/4 of his contract.

You are a bad poster and should feel bad.

Hanso Amore
03-25-2013, 12:16 AM
SITTED OUT

James Steele
03-25-2013, 02:20 AM
Hanso rants could be our version of Ron Simmon's "DAMN!"

Mr. Nerfect
03-25-2013, 04:05 AM
I hope Mark Henry is OK, but if they do need to do something else with Ryback, after some explanation of him not being able to take Big Show's spot in the six-man against The Shield, he could face Antonio Cesaro or Wade Barrett for one of their championships. You could even do The Miz & Ryback vs. Wade Barrett & Antonio Cesaro as an opening tag team match to get the crowd pumped.

Tommy Gunn
03-25-2013, 06:05 AM
The amazing Antonio Cesaro has been jobbed out enough to the Ryback. Let Wade do the job.

Shisen Kopf
03-25-2013, 06:44 AM
You'd think that alls the time Mizzark has sitted out during his contract. Which is like 98% of sittedness time vs rassle time time that he wouldna get hizzurt no more.

Savio
03-25-2013, 09:36 AM
more leik SHITTED out lololololz

Hanso Amore
03-25-2013, 12:40 PM
You know who sits out more than Henry?

Vanilla Midget Christian.

The Rogerer
03-25-2013, 12:44 PM
But the X sign! THE X SIGN!

BillyBonez
03-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Mark Henry should be replaced with Tensai.

We NEED to see Tensai/Taker on on one for the streak.

It would be hot.

Savio
03-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Mark Henry isn't facing Taker.

slik
03-25-2013, 01:44 PM
LOL.

Vastardikai
03-25-2013, 01:48 PM
Speaking of, replace Henry with Heel Christian.

#1-norm-fan
03-25-2013, 03:20 PM
No way. Heel Christian vs Taker for the streak wouldn't draw.

:shifty: