PDA

View Full Version : An idea for Tipsters

Tazz Dan
03-27-2013, 06:57 AM
I was thinking about Dolph's MITB contract earlier, and the fact that he only has a few months left before he can cash it in. My idea is that between now and the MITB PPV this year everyone participating can tip when he'll successfully cash it in for an extra amount of points, but the stipulation is you can only tip him once. So for example, if you tip him for WM to cash in and he doesn't, your chance is used up. If you don't tip him and he does, obviously you miss out also. If he cashes in and loses then nobody gets points, or a maybe small amount for guessing the correct PPV. And if it happens on Raw or Smackdown, well then everyone misses out and no-one loses because we don't tip for TV.

Thoughts on this? Was thinking maybe it could be incorporated into tipsters going forward also, obviously it puts a bit more emphasis on the gamble if you can only call the cash in once over possibly a 12 month period.

So yeah, discuss.

Savio
03-27-2013, 07:40 AM
ok :y:

Heisenberg
03-27-2013, 09:41 AM
fair enough

Droford
03-27-2013, 12:52 PM
If its not at wm, he's not gonna cash in on ppv, it'll be on free TV. There's only 2 ppvs past wm he'd be eligible to cash in at anyway (extreme rules and payback)

Poit
03-27-2013, 01:00 PM
I think it's too close to the end of Ziggler's MitB "term" to add this. I'd be fine with doing this for the next MitB winner(s), though.

Savio
04-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Who ever picks punk should get bonus points