PDA

View Full Version : John Tenta diagnosed w/ Cancer.

CBright7831
05-13-2004, 01:33 AM
Ever since I've started posting on this board I've felt that I was among friends. Everyone has been courteous, and even protective of me. I appreciate that. Well my friends, I am not just "sick", I have been diagnosed with advanced bladder cancer. I have a large tumor on my bladder blocking my left kidney from functioning properly. That is the bad news. The good news is that I will never give up my hope of beating this. I have too much to live for. I love my family, and plan to walk my daughter down the aisle in 10 years(or more), and plan on being at my son's first major league baseball game(in about 10 years when his dream comes true). I have a strong faith in God but know whatever He has planned for me I must follow. Because of my faith, I am not afraid to die, but I don't want to die. This, of course will now be the biggest battle EVER in my life, but I am not afraid. I will be going through testing this week, and starting chemo/radiation soon after that. I do not feel like I'm dying, and thus, refuse to believe that I will. People have had cancer for years before finding out, and still survived. I am a little uncomfortable but not in pain leading me to believe I am a lot stronger than my illness. If you believe in God, please pray for me, and my family, and if you do not, just wish me well. Of course I will not be answering any questions from now on until i am feeling better. I am a "tough guy" and won't go without a heck of a fight. I wish you all well, and as I've said before, and now it's truer than ever- Crap happens!

:'(

That is from the Wrestlecrap message board.

I wish him nothing but the best in fighting this.

Corkscrewed
05-13-2004, 02:59 AM
Wow, I wish him the best in his battle. Faith is a huge part in these things, and I really hope he overcomes his cancer. He seems like a really cool guy.

CBright7831
05-13-2004, 03:06 AM
http://www.wrestlecrap.com/getwellquake.jpg

http://pub107.ezboard.com/bwrestlecrap42390

Vastardikai
05-13-2004, 06:02 AM
Get well soon John... :-(

Ferocious
05-13-2004, 06:22 AM
Such a shame, I hope he gets through this.

Tornado
05-13-2004, 06:31 AM
<font color=33ffff>Damn, that sucks.
Hope all goes well, and Get Well Soon John....:y:</font>

The Ravishing One
05-13-2004, 07:05 AM
I met John Tenta once, he was a nice guy. I would just like to wish him all the best and he makes a speedy recovery.

:y:

Vega
05-13-2004, 07:09 AM
God damn, that sucks.

King Jericho
05-13-2004, 07:10 AM
Thats bad to hear, but this seems not to hinder him and is good thats he is willing to fight this, his feelings towards this are high, therefore good.

All the best to John.

Evil Vito
05-13-2004, 07:26 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Get well soon John</font> :(

LK
05-13-2004, 06:02 PM
Allthe best in fighting this and I hope he will be ok

Bad Company
05-13-2004, 06:38 PM
Best of Luck for John.

aaronkyle86
05-13-2004, 06:49 PM
Gosh dang... Well, I'll be sure to include him in my prayers.

YOUR Hero
05-14-2004, 01:14 AM
Hopefully it was caught in time and can be treated. Ran in to him once in the Langley 'Toyz R Us' store. What a huge man. Softspoken, nice guy.

Last I heard he was running a wrestling school in Florida.

HeartBreakMan2k
05-14-2004, 01:14 AM
The good news is that I will never give up my hope of beating this. I have too much to live for. I love my family, and plan to walk my daughter down the aisle in 10 years(or more), and plan on being at my son's first major league baseball game(in about 10 years when his dream comes true). I have a strong faith in God but know whatever He has planned for me I must follow. Because of my faith, I am not afraid to die, but I don't want to die.

That attitude is what will get him through this. My hopes and prayers go out to the man and his family.

KayfabeMan
05-14-2004, 03:38 AM
John is a very nice guy,and more importantly,a very tough guy.

I send my best wishes to him,and to his family. Best of luck :y:

samichna
05-14-2004, 10:48 PM
That sucks :(

Fryza
05-14-2004, 10:52 PM
Holy crap, I hope he can pull through.