PDA

View Full Version : So with Bray Wyatt coming soon, who should he feud with first, plus my idea.

Bad News Gertner
04-12-2013, 02:38 AM
Would like to see Wyatt feud with Kofi off the back. He's popular enough to create heat for Wyatt, but not unrealistic for Wyatt to go over. I'm guessing Rowan and Harper will come along too. My idea for creating a new star is they have to have a good looking sympathetic guy in his group. Maybe Adrain Neville(Pac). He should never say a word, but be the whipping boy for the group. Along with him they should add Paige to the group as Neville's sister who is completely enthralled with Wyatt. Now Neville should get put down and made fun of for a while to the point where Paige starts feeling bad for her brother. Eventually Neville should cost Wyatt a match and before getting beatdown Paige turns on her brother and Neville gets beat down. Neville then starts talking with revenge on his mind and perhaps get paired with a diva to go after Paige. So right there you have a monster heel in Wyatt, a bad ass tag team in Rowan and Harper, an evil diva in Paige and a new young star in Neville who has the people behind him now. It's all PG but real enough that people can all get behind this.

I'm gonna go submit my resume.

XL
04-12-2013, 03:52 AM
You had me til "Neville starts talking". If a guy needs to be a good promo to be a star, we're gonna be in trouble here.

XL
04-12-2013, 03:54 AM
Other than that, it's a great idea.

A self-contained story that gets 5 people over in the lower card and without the element of being booked into a corner as they seem to be with The Shield.

Bad News Gertner
04-12-2013, 03:55 AM
Just threw in a random guy. If Ohno could pull it off which I don't think he can I would. Scratching my head for a young good looking face who can speak well in NXT.

Bad News Gertner
04-12-2013, 03:57 AM
Ugh, I hate to say it because I think he's awful, but Bo Dallas if they wouldn't havedebuted him already could do it. Rollins would have been PERFECT.

Curd
04-12-2013, 04:01 AM
Your plot arc has great year-long potential. Speaking of Bo Dallas, maybe he should Slater and Co. to make 4MB.

Mr. Nerfect
04-12-2013, 04:05 AM
Pretty good ideas. I kind of think that Adrian Neville would be better on his own and even the same with Paige. I kind of even like the idea of Wyatt being on his own at first. Bring him up as being a deluded guy with no followers -- until he finds some, of course.

Kofi Kingston is a great choice for a first feud. R-Truth would be a similar choice in that sense. I've always liked the idea of Wyatt feuding with Randy Orton, though. It's a big start-up program for Wyatt, but I think it would be really cool.

Corporate CockSnogger
04-12-2013, 04:06 AM
Bo Dallas good looking? He looks liks an orc.

Shadrick
04-12-2013, 04:16 AM
Anything Kofi related, I'm a fan of. SOS, I HEA DEM SHOWTINNNNN

Bad News Gertner
04-12-2013, 04:18 AM
Bo Dallas good looking? He looks liks an orc.

lol I know I'm really searching.

OMG got it: COREY GRAVES!!!!!!!

Cool,so like when Wyatt is in the ring or backstage talking, the group should all sit around him focused on him, except Graves who has his head down looking depressed, and when Wyatt wrestles he could sit outside the ring again with his head down, while Paige is acting very excited. I think this could work.,

whiteyford
04-12-2013, 06:51 AM
So Raven's flock without the druggie references?

Bad News Gertner
04-12-2013, 07:07 AM
Yeah, that's basically what Wyatt is doing anyways. Stables should be made to get others in the stable over once it breaks up like Batista and Orton.

And yes I have nothing better to do at work on midnights.

whiteyford
04-12-2013, 07:10 AM
Loved Raven so I'd just turn Raw into re-enactments of all his old feuds anyways.

Bad News Gertner
04-12-2013, 07:12 AM
Raw is definitely missing Van Hammer on its show.

whiteyford
04-12-2013, 07:15 AM
And Saturn in a dress.

Bad News Gertner
04-12-2013, 07:17 AM
And Heroin addict Kidman

whiteyford
04-12-2013, 07:18 AM
Loved that. And Scotty Riggs losing an eye.

Bad News Gertner
04-12-2013, 07:25 AM
Lodi's signs are definitely what's missing on Raw. Probably because of AOL.

whiteyford
04-12-2013, 07:26 AM
He did make the matches something special.

Bad News Gertner
04-12-2013, 07:28 AM
You like how I took something from one thread and mixed it into another. That's what we call in the business a segway. Or something.

whiteyford
04-12-2013, 07:29 AM
It was a subtle nod, deserving of rep.

Bad News Gertner
04-12-2013, 07:31 AM
We're a regular Abbott and Costello

whiteyford
04-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Who's on 1st.

XL
04-12-2013, 09:45 AM
You like how I took something from one thread and mixed it into another. That's what we call in the business a segway. Or something.

That would be a segue.

A Segway is one of those 2 wheeled devices for getting lazy people around at the same pace as walking.

Rollermacka
04-12-2013, 10:03 AM
I think that it should just be Bray, Rowan and Harper and have the focus be on Rowan and Harper as a tag team with Bray as the mouth piece. Personally, I'm tired of seeing dancing, smiling big men. I wanna see two big guys as a tag team just go out there and tear up team after team, no discrimination between heel or face. The announcers mention Bray's history on NXT, Nexus, his lineage but we never see him work to add that intreage to the character. Then after awhile, Bray tells "his boys" to stand aside and he runs through a team like the Usos or Primo and Epico with no problem... then doesn't wrestle again for awhile

Ultra Mantis
04-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Wait, Bray Wyatt is a smiling dancing gimmick?

Rollermacka
04-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Wait, Bray Wyatt is a smiling dancing gimmick?

No, and neither is his "family". That's what I'm saying. I don't wanna see big guys dance (Brodus, Tensi, Rob Terry), let's see a power team destroy people

whiteyford
04-12-2013, 11:22 AM
I'd like to see them as a cross between the Flock and HHH led DX, build them up slowly and don't rush them into a feud with Cena and kill them off before they get going, like Nexus, when you finally get the implosion Wyatt can move from IC/US to challenging for the big two.

Nicky Fives
04-12-2013, 01:54 PM
not a terrible idea tbh.... far from it.... makes far too much sense for us to see it though.....the less I see Bo Dallas on my tv, the happier I will be.... that guy is hideous....

Bad News Gertner
04-12-2013, 01:57 PM
That's why I subbed Corey Graves in. He'd fit well.

Mr. Nerfect
04-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Corey Graves would do well. Bo Dallas would work as a member of Wyatt's flock, though. Little brother trying to impress big brother.