PDA

View Full Version : SMACKDOWN SPOILERS - Undertaker's UK tour continues!

slik
04-23-2013, 04:20 PM
1 - NO DQ - Jack Swagger defeated Alberto Del Rio (match had kendo sticks, chairs and ladders invovled).

2 - Layla defeated Aksana

*The Shield appeared onscreen, gloating over their victory Monday. Dean Ambrose said he could beat Taker one on one.

3 - Fandango defeated Justin Gabriel. The crowd was very into the match.

4 - Big Show defeated Sheamus after Mark Henry tipped the ring steps, distracting Sheamus. Crowd chanted "boring" during this match.

5 - Wade Barrett defeated William Regal

6 - Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton by DQ when Sheamus ran out and attacked Henry.

*Matt Striker tried to interview Booker T backstage but they kept getting interrupted by various wrestlers.

*Undertaker made his way to the ring. The crowd went nuts. The Shield enters thru the crowd. Undertaker vs. Dean Ambrose is next.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIkJlZxCIAEtgNp.jpg

7 - The Undertaker defeated Dean Ambrose. Undertaker was able to hit a chokeslam. Shortly after, 'Taker locked in Hell's Gate and Ambrose tapped! The Shield enter the ring and attack 'Taker. Roman Reigns speared 'Taker through a barrier and the crowd chanted "Holy Sh-t!" The Shield continue to beat on 'Taker and triple powerbomb him through the announce table! The crowd boos as The Shield stand over The Undertaker.

Corporate CockSnogger
04-23-2013, 04:31 PM
slik, please change your username to "BREAKING NEWS"

Corporate CockSnogger
04-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Haha, the first loss for The Shield comes on Smackdown.

#1-norm-fan
04-23-2013, 05:52 PM
Wow. Pretty eventful for a Smackdown.

Joesgonnakillyou
04-24-2013, 07:12 AM
Some sites are reporting the Taker -Ambrose match as a dark match?

owenbrown
04-24-2013, 07:16 AM
slik, please change your username to "BREAKING NEWS"

I'll see if I can get Triple A to let me do that :shifty:

Alvin Hobbs
04-24-2013, 07:18 AM
Some sites are reporting the Taker -Ambrose match as a dark match?
No wayyy they wouldn't have a dark match end with shield standing tall over taker.

Joesgonnakillyou
04-24-2013, 07:59 AM
No wayyy they wouldn't have a dark match end with shield standing tall over taker.

I agree, but apparently the New Age Outlaws and HHH came out for the save.

Smackdown hasn't really been spoilt for me, i'm more intrigued to watch the show than i have been in ages!

mike adamle
04-24-2013, 08:19 AM
Yeah when the NAO and HHH came out is probably when the cameras stop rolling. They def wouldn't have had Ambrose cut a promo about facing Taker 1 on 1 if they weren't gonna air it.

mike adamle
04-24-2013, 11:20 AM
Can't wait to see the Undertaker take on the former CZW World Heavyweight champion.

Shisen Kopf
04-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Probably wont tape this b/c I don't wanna hear all those English people chanting. It hurts my ears!