PDA

View Full Version : ..S..M..A..C..K..D..O..W..N..spoilers

slik
05-21-2013, 09:32 PM
* The Miz and another MizTV segment opens this week's WWE SmackDown. His guests are Fandango and Summer Rae. Miz told Fandango "you look like a bag of skittles and you're the new fruitty pebbles." Wade Barrett came out talked smack to Fandango and an IC match with Barrett vs Miz was set up.

1. Wade Barrett vs. The Miz for the Intercontinental Title is next. Fandango was on commentary. Fandango started to dance midway through the match and this led to Fandango interrupting the match. All three ended up in the ring fighting with Barrett hitting the bullhammer elbow on Fandango.

*Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter came out for a promo. Zeb insulted Omaha and Nebraska and said he missed the era where men could be real men, not arrogant sluts like Josh Matthews. Swagger ended the promo vowing to teach Daniel Bryan a lesson.

2. Jack Swagger (w/Zeb Colter) vs. Daniel Bryan (w/Kane) is next. Bryan wins a back and forth match with the Yes Lock. After the match, the crowd chants "yes" and Bryan looks as if he's crazy before putting the lock on Swagger again. Kane breaks the hold up and they argue before Bryan leaves.

*Damien Sandow comes down to the ring for an interview with Matt Striker. Sandow is wearing a suit. Sheamus interrupts and gets in the ring. He makes fun of Sandow a bunch. Sandow leaves the ring when Sheamus grabs Matt Striker and throws him over the top, landing on Sandow.

3. Big Show vs. Chris Jericho is next. 3. Big Show vs. Chris Jericho is next. Chris Jericho defeated Big Show by count out. Big Show controlled most of the match but Jericho hit a Codebreaker outside of the ring and Show got counted out.

*Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman came out for a promo. Paul spoke about Brock Lesnar and C.M. Punk's success and how he will take Axel to the top. Axel spoke about putting Triple H out and already having accomplished more than his dad and grandpa and said this was just the beginning.

4. Curtis Axel vs. Sin Cara is next. Cara hits a few high-flying moves but Axel picks up the win.

5. Dean Ambrose vs. Kofi Kingston in a rematch for the U.S. Title is next. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns get involved, leading to Randy Orton and Sheamus running out to even the odds. All six men start fighting

until...

*Teddy Long comes out, and says if these 6 men want to go at it, then they can do so, in a six-man tag team match, right now, playa.

6. The Shield beat Randy Orton, Sheamus, and Kofi Kingston. Dean Ambrose pinned Kofi Kingston clean to win the match. Afterwards the Shield celebrated in the ring and held their belts up in the air to end the show.

Mr. Nerfect
05-21-2013, 09:35 PM
Fatal 4-Way for the Intercontinental Title: Wade Barrett vs. The Miz vs. Chris Jericho vs. Fandango?

Mr. Nerfect
05-21-2013, 09:39 PM
I'm also hoping for another Randy Orton vs. Jack Swagger match at these tapings. It'd make sense for Swagger to want to challenge Orton now that he has had time to prepare. That may be better for Payback. You could have Swagger beat R-Truth and Khali in coming weeks to build steam.

Ermaximus
05-21-2013, 09:57 PM
Definitely watching this now, just to hear Zeb call Matthews an arrogant slut.

#1-norm-fan
05-21-2013, 10:04 PM
"Josh, you arrogant slut..."

slik
05-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Here's Main Event spoilers, btw...

WWE Main Event

1. Alberto Del Rio defeated Big E Langston. Del Rio won with a roll-up.

2. The Uso's defeated 3MB. Ryback appeared during the match in his ambulance. He beat up Heath Slater, carried him to the ambulance, and drove away.

This concluded the taping (with no sign of the advertised Intercontinental Title match).

Mr. Nerfect
05-21-2013, 10:28 PM
I hope that arrogant slut bit is verbatim. Swagger vs. Bryan is going to fucking rock.

Mr. Nerfect
05-21-2013, 10:29 PM
It appears as if Bryan is going to be the one who develops more of a vicious streak and turns on Kane. I guess they could just be swerving us, but Bryan makes an amazing heel. I'd love to see him face Cena sometime over the summer. Hell, I'd love to see him take the WWE Title from Cena. Could you imagine an angle where Bryan forces Cena to submit and John has to explain why he quit to the WWE Universe? Insanity.

Ermaximus
05-21-2013, 10:38 PM
Ya know, that could make Ryback more interesting. Every show he comes out and just obliterates a jobber/mid-carder and throws them into that ambulance. Have those guys stay off television for a while up until the Payback PPV where they all show up with Ryback and surround the ring and destroy Cena giving The Ryback the title. Make it seem like Universal Soldier or something.

JTG, you're on notice brother.

Bad News Gertner
05-21-2013, 11:06 PM
Heath Slater is the star of Main Event!

Emperor Smeat
05-21-2013, 11:34 PM
*Damien Sandow comes down to the ring for an interview with Matt Striker. Sandow is wearing a suit. Sheamus interrupts and gets in the ring. He makes fun of Sandow a bunch. Sandow leaves the ring when Sheamus grabs Matt Striker and throws him over the top, landing on Sandow.

How is Sheamus still a face when he keeps doing stuff like this all the time. Even his feud with Henry had him randomly attack or act as a sore loser more than Henry.

Frank Drebin
05-21-2013, 11:39 PM
Love how Shield is winning all their matches clean. Hope they stay away from Triple H though or thel have to kiss the ring like little perfect. BTW, is he gonna use the Perfect Plex as a finisher?

#1-norm-fan
05-22-2013, 01:58 AM
How is Sheamus still a face when he keeps doing stuff like this all the time. Even his feud with Henry had him randomly attack or act as a sore loser more than Henry.

Henry started the feud by randomly attacking Sheamus. Henry was a dick... so Sheamus fucked with him.

As for this Sandow thing, it sounds pretty unnecessary but Sandow is a heel. He could have been being a douche.

Bad News Gertner
05-22-2013, 03:22 AM
Rollins and Ambrose weigh 400 pounds combined. So ridiculous that they are made to be so dominant. No wonder why nobody watches rasslin anymore.

Skippord
05-22-2013, 03:35 AM
because there aren't any fat dudes?

Bad News Gertner
05-22-2013, 04:22 AM
Roman Reigns should be the smallest of the group

Skippord
05-22-2013, 04:27 AM
one day we should really get to the bottom of your obsession with large men

GD
05-22-2013, 04:45 AM
I am glad that they booked Daniel Bryan strongly. I wish he could evolve into a more stronger submission grappler who is very difficult to beat. That would be so cool.

Bad News Gertner
05-22-2013, 04:47 AM
"Yawn"

Bad News Gertner
05-22-2013, 04:48 AM

It makes it more believable. It's hard to buy this trio as a threat when two of them look like they work at the 7/11 down my street. No more vanilla midgets!

Corporate CockSnogger
05-22-2013, 04:55 AM
You take back everything negative about Roman Reigns right now!

Bad News Gertner
05-22-2013, 04:56 AM
Time to "Reign in" these vanilla midgets

GD
05-22-2013, 04:57 AM
I am assuming that you weren't high on either Eddie Guerrero or Chris Benoit (before the murders) back in the day.

Bad News Gertner
05-22-2013, 05:01 AM
Eddie was alright. Benoit was boring as shit.

Tazz Dan
05-22-2013, 05:05 AM
How would you book the current roster to improve the roster Gertner? Please make a thread detailing your plans. K thanks.

Bad News Gertner
05-22-2013, 05:59 AM
Ugh, that'd involve releasing a bunch, bunch of crap. I'll get into it tomorrow. Don't have time right now.

erickman
05-22-2013, 07:02 AM
Definitely watching this now, just to hear Zeb call Matthews an arrogant slut.

i wonder if they are ever going to let josh wrestle, they had kane attack now zeb lets see what he can do.

Shisen Kopf
05-22-2013, 09:57 AM
Well?

Keith
05-22-2013, 11:57 AM
i wonder if they are ever going to let josh wrestle, they had kane attack now zeb lets see what he can do.

The should have Josh Matthews wrestle and do play-by-play at the same time.

It'd be huge.

Mongo Lloyd
05-22-2013, 12:58 PM
the miz has been godawful the last few times I've watched him

Big Vic
05-22-2013, 01:24 PM
The should have Josh Matthews wrestle and do play-by-play at the same time.

It'd be huge.
It'd be a pretty funny gimmick

#1-norm-fan
05-22-2013, 01:57 PM

There's a reason guys like Hogan, Rock, Cena, Taker, etc are more valuable than guys like Benoit, Bryan, Malenko, Eddie, etc.

Let the smaller guys put on their stellar matches in the midcard. That's fine. Give them something to do that suits them. But when it comes to the main event and what you're building your company around, bigger and more charismatic is better. It's more believable and gives the "larger than life" feel that the business is built around.

Skippord
05-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Probably the biggest or second biggest star in the history of the company is 6'2" and was never that muscular

It isn't a matter of being big, it's a matter of being interesting and connecting with people.

Tazz Dan
05-22-2013, 03:41 PM
Ugh, that'd involve releasing a bunch, bunch of crap. I'll get into it tomorrow. Don't have time right now.

Thank you.

#1-norm-fan
05-22-2013, 04:22 PM
Probably the biggest or second biggest star in the history of the company is 6'2" and was never that muscular

It isn't a matter of being big, it's a matter of being interesting and connecting with people.

6'2" isn't exactly small. He wasn't scrawny by any means either. He was big enough to where being ultra-charismatic and connecting with people could get him over. And luckily, he was. He was a believable badass, too. It seemed logical that he could beat everyone's ass.

Innovator
05-22-2013, 04:29 PM
Believe in the Shield.

Innovator
05-22-2013, 04:30 PM
6'2" isn't exactly small. He wasn't scrawny by any means either. He was big enough to where being ultra-charismatic and connecting with people could get him over. And luckily, he was. He was a believable badass, too. It seemed logical that he could beat everyone's ass.
What?

#1-norm-fan
05-22-2013, 04:48 PM
Did I text-stutter?

Innovator
05-22-2013, 04:48 PM
Did I text-stutter?
What?

#1-norm-fan
05-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Oh, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

Innovator
05-22-2013, 04:50 PM
Damn right you mealy mouth son of a bitch

#1-norm-fan
05-22-2013, 04:53 PM
You're pissing me off. I'm gonna go cool off and get a Dr. Pepper.

#1-norm-fan
05-22-2013, 04:53 PM
What?

Maybe a coca-cola

#1-norm-fan
05-22-2013, 04:54 PM
What?

A Pepsi

#1-norm-fan
05-22-2013, 04:54 PM
What?

Some Aquafina

#1-norm-fan
05-22-2013, 04:55 PM
What?

A Zima

#1-norm-fan
05-22-2013, 04:58 PM
What?

A mango guava smoothie!

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-22-2013, 06:09 PM
What move did Curtis Hughes use? Fuck spoilers that aren't actually worth a fuck.

#1-norm-fan
05-22-2013, 06:16 PM
lol Curtis Hughes

Bad News Gertner
05-22-2013, 07:21 PM
What move did Curtis Hughes use? Fuck spoilers that aren't actually worth a fuck.

Bossman Slam

Mr. Nerfect
05-23-2013, 12:58 AM
Ya know, that could make Ryback more interesting. Every show he comes out and just obliterates a jobber/mid-carder and throws them into that ambulance. Have those guys stay off television for a while up until the Payback PPV where they all show up with Ryback and surround the ring and destroy Cena giving The Ryback the title. Make it seem like Universal Soldier or something.

JTG, you're on notice brother.

Actually thought about this on RAW. Wouldn't of surprised me if Ryder has come out at the PPV and helped Ryback because Ryback is right about Cena.

Mr. Nerfect
05-23-2013, 01:02 AM
Daniel Bryan getting a strong win is good. I'm interested to see where they go with him. Bryan is small, but inside the ring he is a wizard, and that allows people to buy what he is doing. I can buy him beating guys like Swagger and working his way up.

I'm really interested to see the main event. The Shield are probably the best act in the entire WWE at the moment. They are working and they are getting enough credible victories for people to buy them as a unit, and with that will come individual credibility.

Curtis Axel vs. Sin Cara is actually a match I'm looking forward to. Axel will be on his game in the ring and Sin Cara is getting more accustomed to the WWE style all the time. Sin Cara actually beat Michael McGillicutty recently on Superstars, so this victory will act as a sort of "catharsis" of Axel's past in a way. I'm glad they're letting Axel brag about putting Triple H on the shelf too.