PDA

View Full Version : June 7 - SMACKDOWN Spoilers!

slik
06-04-2013, 09:40 PM
*MizTV opens the show with guests Daniel Bryan, Kane and Randy Orton. Kane and Bryan discuss things and the situation turns disagreeable. Kane gets fed up and leaves the ring. Miz asks Daniel Bryan if Team Hell No is 'Team Hell NO-MORE' when they are interrupted by Teddy Long. Teddy says that tonight's main-event will be a tag team match between Roman Reigns/Seth Rollins and the tag team of Daniel Bryan...and Randy Orton!

1 - Curtis Axel defeated Chris Jericho when CM Punk's music played, distracting Jericho and allowing Axel to schoolboy Jericho from behind.

*The Wyatt Family promo #2 aired again. Afterwards they cut to Brodus Clay warning Tensai that the WWE is in big trouble when those guys show up.

*Ryback got in Kane's face backstage and started making fun of Daniel Bryan. Kane told Ryback he got lucky Monday. Ryback said he felt like getting lucky again tonight and challenged Kane to a match.

2 - Heath Slater and Alberto Del Rio went to a no-contest when 3MB jumped Del Rio before the match. Del Rio was able to fend them off. Dolph Ziggler appeared on the TitanTron and said he is medically cleared and will be at RAW on Monday.

3 - Kane defeated Ryback by DQ. Ryback hit Kane with a Butterfinger Blizzard and made him tap. JK. Ryback was disqualified for powerbombing Kane thru a table.

*Damian Sandows comes down the entrance ramp. A table and computer are set-up in the ring. Sandow says the computer, 'Deep Blue', is the only thing that can beat him in an intellectual challenge. Sandow does some comedy bits with the computer before Sheamus comes down to the ring. Sheamus says he can beat the computer with one move and then Brogue Kicks the computer. Sandow attacks Sheamus from behind with the table the computer was on and leaves the ring.

*Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton argued backstage about their match tonight. Orton told Bryan he didn't like him and Bryan told Orton to stay out of his way.

4 - Fandango defeated Zack Ryder with the top-rope legdrop. Ryder was really over with the Long Island crowd. Fandango v. Miz v. Wade Barrett was announced for WWE PAYBACK.

*Kaitlyn told Natalya backstage that she got a message from her Secret Admirer and they will reveal themself this Monday on RAW.

5 - Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton defeated Reigns and Rollins by disqualification when Dean Ambrose interfered. Randy Orton RKO'd Bryan after the match, turning heel, to end the show.

Droford
06-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Paging Alexandra York..

Lock Jaw
06-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Randy Orton RKOing someone does not equate to him turning heel

Corndad
06-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Well Hello Orton Heel Turn. We've been expecting you.

Bad News Gertner
06-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Slater defeats De Rio! Awesome! Still alive in TPWW Survivor.

Emperor Smeat
06-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Surprised Axel didn't win by count out again.

Are we sure Orton actually turned or is just another case of him/faces being a dick again to someone. A Bryan-Orton feud does sound nice if it actually happens.

Lock Jaw
06-04-2013, 10:46 PM
I have read that Bryan accidentally dropkicks him. So it is just Orton being his IED self.

Would not be surprised if slik added that "turning heel" line into his results.

Shisen Kopf
06-04-2013, 10:50 PM
I'll probably get bullied by that no good mexican but...should I tape this shit?!!!!!!!

Frank Drebin
06-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Ryback hit Kane with a Butterfinger Blizzard

Did I read that correctly??? No. Couldn't have. Probably need more sleep.

Mr. Nerfect
06-04-2013, 11:57 PM
If the WWE actually does Orton vs. Bryan at Payback, I may just jizz in my pants.

The Axel vs. Jericho booking is pretty much exactly what I thought it would be. Punk is such a good heel, but they might as well turn him face and ride the momentum of his return.

Shadrick
06-06-2013, 08:28 AM
I saw a video of Randy giving Bryan the RKO. It definitely looks like a heel turn and an unprovoked RKO at that.

CSL
06-06-2013, 08:41 AM
what, it looks nothing like that. Bryan accidently kicks Orton in the corner right after Orton RKO's Rollins or Reigns and it leads directly to the finish of the match then Bryan clears house and Orton RKO's him whilst the whole time putting over the fact he'd just been kicked in the face/holding his jaw

Corporate CockSnogger
06-06-2013, 08:51 AM
Why would they turn one of their top guys heel on Smackdown? I'm not exactly a "lol Smackdown is terrible" guy. But if they were to turn Orton heel it'd definitely be on PPV or a big Raw.

Shisen Kopf
06-06-2013, 08:59 AM
lol smackdown is terrible

#gorm

The Jayman
06-06-2013, 09:00 AM
it is just Orton being his IED self.

Shadrick
06-06-2013, 11:19 AM
what, it looks nothing like that. Bryan accidently kicks Orton in the corner right after Orton RKO's Rollins or Reigns and it leads directly to the finish of the match then Bryan clears house and Orton RKO's him whilst the whole time putting over the fact he'd just been kicked in the face/holding his jaw

ahh okay. the fan video i saw didn't show that portion. it just showed Randy hopping in the ring, turning Bryan around and delivering the RKO after Bryan was kicking ass.

jindrak
06-06-2013, 11:51 AM
I was at the show.

Biggest pops:
1) Daniel Bryan
2) CM Punk teaser
3) Sheamus- he appeared thrice in the night (Main Event, Smackdown, dark match after SD)
4) Usos- Surprising, but crowd was really into them.
5) Zack Ryder- hometown L.I.

Biggest Heat:
1) Randy Orton- after RKO'ing Bryan.
2) The Shield- specifically Ambroses' interference.
3) Video-clip of Cena at Wrestlemania.
4) Paul Heyman- major heat getter.
5) Damien Sandow- when he poked fun at Nassau Community College (which is adjacent to the arena).

Mr. Nerfect
06-06-2013, 07:15 PM
Really surprised at how super-over Bryan is getting on a consistent basis, and how much heat Orton giving him the RKO apparently got. Normally people would cheer if Orton RKO'd a disabled child.

Raven Reaper
06-06-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm calling it now: Kaitlyn's secret admirer is either Hornswoggle or one of the Wyatt family members.

Mr. Nerfect
06-06-2013, 07:32 PM
I'd mark out if it was just some random backstage dude, but then The Wyatt Family came out and ripped him apart.

Mr. Nerfect
06-06-2013, 07:32 PM
If Hornswoggle got all up in Kaitlyn's shit, he'd have banged the two former best friends and future Divas Title match.

Mr. Nerfect
06-07-2013, 04:56 AM
Orton looked all serious after the RKO. Not saying that it was a heel turn, but Orton definitely slowed down after hitting it. I hope to fuck we get Orton vs. Bryan at Payback. Have Kane team with The Usos against The Shield in a Six-Man Tag.

DAMN iNATOR
06-09-2013, 12:03 PM
lol smackdown is terrible

#gorm

TBF, so is RAW . Has been ever since the ill-advised move to a 3-hour (not to mention it's all still "LIVE!", too) timeslot.

Bad News Gertner
06-09-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm calling it now: Kaitlyn's secret admirer is either Hornswoggle or one of the Wyatt family members.

Kaitlyn is a fat white chick.

It HAS to be Big.E.Langston.

DAMN iNATOR
06-09-2013, 06:10 PM
Kaitlyn is a fat white chick.

It HAS to be Big.E.Langston.

Could be Hitler, too. He's still alive, you know:

If you are going to be in the L.A. area and would like tickets to Hitler , call 213-DU WERDEST EINE KRAKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!

VSG
06-10-2013, 12:04 AM
Just watched Smackdown and I am deeply appreciative of Kaitlyn's cleavage :naughty:

Lock Jaw
06-10-2013, 12:09 AM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/Trrrath/1361855911601_zps3e694bd1.gif

Mr. Nerfect
06-11-2013, 02:40 AM
Kaitlyn is pretty booby.