PDA

View Full Version : So What Did Everyone Think of The Wyatt Family's Debut on RAW Last Night

CWK
07-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Thought the entrance was amazing. Bray Wyatt will go a long way for sure.

Anyone have any different ideas for what they should have done in their debut last night other than attack Kane?

Here is a cool fan video from their debut last night.

http://youtu.be/00LI6-bxu4g

slik
07-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Loved it.

GD
07-09-2013, 10:47 PM
I saw the debut on YouTube on numerous occasions.

Bad News Gertner
07-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Really loved their debut, aside from the stupid Husky Harris chants

Dukelorange
07-10-2013, 01:13 PM
It was okay. It wasn't too over the top, so they don't peak to early.

Anybody Thrilla
07-10-2013, 01:21 PM
It was the first time in a while where something felt truly different...in a very good way. I can't wait to see where they go next.

kareru
07-10-2013, 01:31 PM
it was great

didn't realise that brodie lee was in the group

sort of wish that the necro butcher was in there too

Dude Marsh
07-10-2013, 02:00 PM
I really liked the fact that they actually hyped the debut throughout the show to keep the viewers interested. I often fall asleep during Raw because I work early the next morning, but I made an effort to stay awake this week. I think this gimmick has so much potential for so many different angles.

And fuck the people who chanted "Husky Harris". I hate it when the crowd is trying to be too "smarky". They were not being funny or clever, they were just hecklers at this point. I hate hecklers.

Emperor Smeat
07-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Loved it and didn't care about the Husky Harris chants.

Liked them using the lamp to seamlessly transition between the hype video and actual entrance.

stultiloquy
07-12-2013, 08:12 AM
I enjoyed it, they did a good job of hyping the group these past few weeks rather than throwing him out there and expecting a reaction.

The only thing that bugged me, and it's really quite minor, is that he blew out the 'flame' on an led lantern.
It probably wouldn't have even registered with me as much save for the fact that in the video package just a few seconds prior he's using an oil lantern.

Theo Dious
07-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Presentation was good but I couldn't be less interested in the characters and there was no payoff. 3 guys come down and brutalize a guy... We've seen that recently and more interesting. I guess the Shield didn't have a railroad lamp and rocking chair.
Honestly, Wyatt's character strikes me as just a combination of Mordecai and Hillbilly Jim with a little Raven thrown in.

seapig4
07-12-2013, 09:10 AM
The build was brilliant and the debut went very well, I think they could have beat the ever loving shit out of kane a bit better, I didn't like the move with the steps, other than that I dug it.