PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers - SMACKDOWN - July 26

slik
07-24-2013, 09:37 PM
* Randy Orton kicks off SmackDown with his Money in the Bank briefcase. Damien Sandow's music interrupts and here he comes with his briefcase. Sandow vs. Orton is announced for tonight.

1 - Sandow vs. Orton is up first. Cody Rhodes is out at ringside for the match. Orton gets the win after Rhodes runs away with Sandow's briefcase. Sandow is distracted and turns around to a RKO for the win.

* CM Punk comes out and talks about his SummerSlam match against Brock Lesnar. Fandango interrupts. Punk ends up laying Fandango out with a GTS in front of Summer Rae.

2 - Mark Henry and The Usos beat Darren Young, Titus O'Neil and Wade Barrett.

* AJ Lee is shown walking backstage.

* Backstage segment with Vickie Guerrero and Alberto Del Rio, who wants to pick his opponent like John Cena did. Rob Van Dam comes in and wants a title shot. Del Rio says he needs to earn it tonight.

* Segment with Damien Sandow looking for his briefcase. He runs into Sin Cara, who speaks no English.

3 - Alberto Del Rio defeated Rob Van Dam. RVD was distracted and arguing with the referee.

* Sandow runs into Mark Henry and Booker T backstage.

* AJ comes out with Big E Langston. They call Dolph Ziggler out. AJ mocks Ziggler and trashes some of his belongings. Kaitlyn ends up coming out and spears AJ while Ziggler runs down and takes out Big E.

4 - Erick Rowan and Luke Harper defeated Tensai and Brodus Clay. Bray Wyatt cut a promo on Kane after the match.

5 - Christian vs. Jack Swagger is up next. Christian gets the win after a Killswitch.

* Sandow confronts Vickie Guerrero about his briefcase and is determined to find it tonight. He comes out and offers a reward for its return. Rhodes appears on the big screen and taunts Sandow with the briefcase. Sandow runs off and chases after Cody.

6 - CM Punk defeated Fandango in the main event. Punk high fives some fans at ringside and poses in the ring to end the show.

Tazz Dan
07-24-2013, 09:44 PM
AJ Lee is seen walking backstage.

Best fucking spoiler I have ever read.

Heisenberg
07-24-2013, 09:47 PM
I was thinking the same thing, lol

Lock Jaw
07-24-2013, 09:50 PM
Darren Young, Titus O'Neil and Wade Barrett.

New Nexus

#1-norm-fan
07-24-2013, 10:08 PM
AJ Lee is seen walking backstage.

Best fucking spoiler I have ever read.

EWR/TEW style spoiler.

slik
07-24-2013, 11:19 PM
New Nexus

Not as winning as the old Nexus

Vastardikai
07-25-2013, 12:46 AM
I just hope there's a Big Boot involved in the Wyatt family match.

Bad News Gertner
07-25-2013, 12:48 AM
Big Rig Brodie Lee!

Lock Jaw
07-25-2013, 12:49 AM
After that main event, apparently there is another Cody/Sandow segment where Cody throws the MitB briefcase into the river, and Sandow dives in after it.

Shisen Kopf
07-25-2013, 01:03 AM
Well?

#1-norm-fan
07-25-2013, 01:07 AM
Apparently they're filming next week's Smackdown tomorrow night. Probably gonna suck from a story progression standpoint since it will air after two shows that they can't really base anything off of since the live crowd hasn't seen them.

Lock Jaw
07-25-2013, 01:09 AM
Nothing important usually happens on Smackdown anyways.

#BROKEN Hasney
07-25-2013, 01:29 AM
Yeah that's true

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/RKO-Christian.png

Bad News Gertner
07-25-2013, 01:34 AM
Shisen. Weird question. Will you be taping this?

Lock Jaw
07-25-2013, 01:50 AM
Yeah that's true

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/RKO-Christian.png

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dMD3yG9NHlo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shisen Kopf
07-25-2013, 01:57 AM
Shisen. Weird question. Will you be taping this?

I'm not sure. I'll pray about it and decide tomorrow.

VSG
07-25-2013, 06:48 AM
Apparently they're filming next week's Smackdown tomorrow night. Probably gonna suck from a story progression standpoint since it will air after two shows that they can't really base anything off of since the live crowd hasn't seen them.

Won't suck because the taping is in Planet Houston :cool:

James Steele
07-25-2013, 09:16 AM
Interesting. SummerSlam could be one hell of a card. I hope they stretch Sandow/Rhodes out a little while and don't just end it after a month.
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

owenbrown
07-26-2013, 09:31 PM
fuck off with the Husky Harris chants, "fans" :foc:

Shisen Kopf
07-26-2013, 09:37 PM
He was Husky Harris though. I wish the crowd would chant " we want ERAG"

Skippord
07-27-2013, 12:09 AM
Dolph Ziggler's been pretty great on this episode of WWE Smackdown

Skippord
07-27-2013, 01:06 AM
Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow are having the best feud in the WWE

(note I am a giant fan of both of them)

Skippord
07-27-2013, 01:07 AM
WWE really loves throwing people in the Gulf of Mexico

DAMN iNATOR
07-27-2013, 03:12 AM
WWE really loves throwing people in the Gulf of Mexico

...and briefcases. I forget, was Edge's Rated R spinner belt also thrown into the Gulf of Mexico, or was it thrown into a different body of water? All I remember 100% is that is how it was destroyed...

DAMN iNATOR
07-27-2013, 03:14 AM
By being thrown into some large body of water, I mean. Lita did it after their "break-up", IIRC.

VSG
07-27-2013, 08:06 AM
It was some lake by NY, if I remember. Not interested enough to look it up.

Vastardikai
07-27-2013, 10:22 AM
No big boot, much to my chagrin. But the Discus Clothesline looks awesome. Better than Rowan's splash, at least.

DAMN iNATOR
07-27-2013, 11:04 AM
It was some lake by NY, if I remember. Not interested enough to look it up.

Okay, everybody mark your calendars to this date, because for the first time in the history of these forums, I willingly admit to being wrong about something. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It wasn't Edge's custom belt that was tossed into a body of water, it was Cena's spinner belt that got that treatment from Lita on the August 21, 2006 RAW, after Edge succeeded in retaining/defending the WWE Championship, thereby allowing Edge to debut his Rated R spinner belt.

And the body of water Cena's title was unceremoniously tossed into? Long Island Sound.

Cool King
07-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Dolph Ziggler's been pretty great on this episode of WWE Smackdown

Ditto.

When he first came out, I thought he was going to be your generic "smiley happy good guy", but I actually liked the character Dolph was portraying during the segment. Hopefully it'll continue.

Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow are having the best feud in the WWE

(note I am a giant fan of both of them)

Again, ditto.

I'm also a big fan of them. I even have both their T-shirts.

It's been a pretty good feud so far. After the briefcase being thrown away, I'm curious to see what happens now with Sandow's contract. I'm also really wanting to see Rhodes and Sandow have a ladder match at SummerSlam for a new briefcase/contract, but we'll probably just be treated to a regular one on one match, which would still be ok.

Cool King
07-27-2013, 06:47 PM
Also, did anyone notice Sign Guy in the crowd wearing a suit?

It's the first time I've seen him not wearing his trademark blue shirt and white T-shirt.

Ultra Mantis
07-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Was Punk vs Fandango actually on TV? I just watched / skipped through the show on dailymotion and it just ended with Sandow accosting Christian, chasing Cody, then drowning himself.

Cool King
07-27-2013, 06:54 PM
I'm sure Punk/Fandango was the dark match.

Volare
07-28-2013, 12:51 PM
Ziggler is Gold. Nuff said.