PDA

View Full Version : Hardy Boyz*Spoilers*

Samurai_Star_Sailor
05-14-2004, 06:36 PM
I found some interesting stuff on WrestlingExposed.com (www.WrestlingExposed.com) It says that the wwe has trademarked some new stuff including "The Problem Solver, Takashi, and The Hardy Boyz" I think theres boust to be a reformation.

Ferocious
05-14-2004, 07:45 PM
I'd have thought WWE already owned the rights to The Hardy Boyz????

Even so if they hav just got them they may just want to sell off some old Jeff HairColours or Holey Clothes to 12 year olds.

This does not mean that jeff is coming back or that the Hardyz are reuniting in anyway shape or form

Kane Knight
05-14-2004, 07:56 PM
They also just trademarked Mattitude, Hulkamania, and The Nature Boy. :wtf:

Ferocious
05-14-2004, 08:05 PM
They also just trademarked Mattitude, Hulkamania, and The Nature Boy. :wtf:
I Hope they do

Nasty Boyz, Andre the Giant, Banzai drop and If you smell what the Rock is cooking

Kazara
05-14-2004, 08:38 PM
Thanks for Un-Repping me for a mistake, Shmuck.

Kane Knight
05-14-2004, 08:39 PM
Actually, I was repping you for ahistory of retarded posting. You're welcome. :)

Kazara
05-14-2004, 08:43 PM
I have a history, so? I haven't made a tard post since the Teddy Hart post. And yes, I make Tard posts, because I feel like it. And that's a shoot, brudda. And Thanks.

Wildcat789
05-14-2004, 08:48 PM
I personally love the Hardy Boyz. Yeah, Jeff turned into a sloppy wrestler towards the end of his career, but theres somebody about him that really gets you going. It's the same thing Guerrero has, in a way.

I am, however, against a Hardy Boyz reunion. Matt is such a great wrestler, and it's been proven numbers of times that re-vamping old teams and groups doesn't work (nWo, DX etc). I also noticed alot of guys were behind Jeff to become CW champ. I don't think he's a cruiserweight, which is the biggest problem. If he is, however, his style works perfectly towards the belt, and the pops he gets from the crowd could put credibility back into the now-dead cruiserweight championship.

thuganomicalcrippler
05-15-2004, 01:19 PM
NO. PLEASE. Matt needs to be on his own right now. There's just so MUCH talent in him.

Rock Bottom
05-15-2004, 02:02 PM
WWE has alot of stuff trademarked regarding former employees. The best sign that Jeff is returning is if, well, Jeff returns.

Kane Knight
05-15-2004, 02:31 PM
I have a history, so? I haven't made a tard post since the Teddy Hart post. And yes, I make Tard posts, because I feel like it. And that's a shoot, brudda. And Thanks.
Since Teddy Hart?

Riiiiiiiiight. :roll: