PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown SPOILERS - Aug. 30th

slik
08-28-2013, 12:47 AM
* SmackDown opens with The Miz and MizTV. His guests are Big Show and Dolph Ziggler. They talk about what happened on RAW. Triple H interrupts to confront Show and Ziggler. He announces Miz vs. Randy Orton for later. He also announces Big Show will be on commentary for Ziggler vs. The Shield in a handicap match.

1 - Randy Orton defeated The Miz with a RKO. After the match, The Shield runs out for the attack on Miz. Daniel Bryan makes the save with a steel chair.

* Backstage, Vickie Guerrero is upset at Daniel Bryan for running in for the save. She calls him a bully and makes Bryan vs. Ryback for later tonight.

2 - Rob Van Dam beat Damien Sandow. After the match, Alberto Del Rio comes out and cuts a promo on RVD and Ricardo Rodriguez.

3 - Dolph Ziggler vs. The Shield in a handicap match is up next. Roman Reigns hit a spear to get the pin. After the match, The Shield taunted Big Show, who was on commentary.

* Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel cut a promo on CM Punk, talking about the handicap match at Night of Champions.

4 - Luke Harper and Erick Rowan squash Tensai and Brodus Clay while Bray Wyatt watches. Wyatt comes in after the match and nails his finisher on Tensai.

5 - Ryback vs. Daniel Bryan is up next. Bryan wins by DQ when Randy Orton interferes. The Shield come down after the match and beat Bryan down. Big Show comes down but is stopped by Triple H getting in the way. Orton and The Shield continue to beat down Bryan to end SmackDown.

glanville6
08-28-2013, 01:10 AM
AJ didn't kill any divas? Damnit.

Fignuts
08-28-2013, 01:19 AM
Unlike a few others, I've felt positive about the Bryan stuff.

Except for this.

Ill wait to see how it plays out on TV, but this sounds more like Big Show is getting the spotlight a bit more than Bryan.

Know what would be awesome though? If Show finally gets a chance to help Bryan....just to turn heel and choke slam him, as payback for cashing in moth a couple years ago.

Maybe then Bryan has to beat big show to get a shot at Orton.

Vastardikai
08-28-2013, 01:42 AM
Calling the Main Event of Survivor Series now:

Orton and the Shield vs. Ziggler, Bryan, Show and a mystery opponent.

Mystery Opponent is Cena. And of course, he wins.

Lock Jaw
08-28-2013, 01:44 AM
What the heck is Mark Henry up to?

He turned face vs The Shield and teased teaming up with Big Show to go after the tag titles..... and then.... nothing.

#1-norm-fan
08-28-2013, 01:58 AM
The MITB winner burial continues. Jesus. At least throw the guy a Zack Ryder squash somewhere to remind us that he is still capable of winning a match.

ClockShot
08-28-2013, 07:30 AM
I wasn't ready for this McMahon-Helmsley Dictatorship. Maybe another year or 2 then start the story up again.

Hoping Bryan will go to war just like Austin vs. McMahon way back when.

Wake Up Call
08-28-2013, 09:37 AM
Sounds like a great show.

Savio
08-28-2013, 01:47 PM
4 - Luke Harper and Erick Rowan squash Tensai and Brodus Clay while Bray Wyatt watches. Wyatt comes in after the match and nails his finisher on Tensai.

Couldn't have done this on Raw? smh

Juan
08-28-2013, 02:45 PM
Yeah, it sucks that WWE doesn't cater to the fact that you refuse to watch Smackdown.

Savio
08-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Stop jumping to conclusions, bully; I picked Luke Harper in TPWW Survivor (Season 11)

MoFo
08-28-2013, 08:33 PM
OP is a faggut.

You missed the part where Orton spray paints nWo on Danieal Bryan (srs)

Volare
08-29-2013, 12:42 AM
NOO (New Orton Order) (see what I did there?)

Heyman
08-29-2013, 12:49 AM
One thing that doesn't make sense to me is this......

Big Show has an iron clad contract from the John Laurinitis days. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Even recently, he himself brought this up on screen.

Therefore - it doesn't make sense storyline sense for Triple H to be able to hold Big Show back with the risk of Show being fired.

Mr. Nerfect
09-01-2013, 08:31 PM
I've been thinking that too, Heyman, and although it hasn't really been mentioned, I think I may have caught JBL alluding to it on SmackDown, making it sound like Triple H could just tear the contract up or something. But if the WWE wanted to, the iron-clad contract could be why Big Show is such a focal point of the face movement against Triple H -- he can't be fired. He's the one guy who could stand against the McMahon-Helmsley regime with the only consequence being put in unfair matches and such.

Mr. Nerfect
09-01-2013, 08:32 PM
I hope that at Night of Champions, Triple H forces Big Show, Dolph Ziggler and The Miz to do battle with each other to silence their resistance.

Juan
09-02-2013, 05:28 AM
Really surprised @ how good Miz/Orton was. Looks like Miz finally improving as a face

James Steele
09-02-2013, 03:05 PM
Randy Orton is Satan.

Hanso Amore
09-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Really surprised @ how good Miz/Orton was. Looks like Miz finally improving as a face

The miz could be a great face if they dropped the stupid miz tv must see shit. Such a stupid thing to book a gimmick around being a talk show host. If he just cut edgy promos and used his really, really, really? Schtick he could be good.